Spoiler Tensei Saki ga Shoujo Manga no Shiro Buta Reijou datta

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lavenderia, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tiis_Ganda likes this.
  2. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    1. ML may be the fiance. He apologize after the engagement was broken because he misunderstood her. They became business partner in exchange. But MC rely and trusts him quite a lot.
    2. It took quite a few years for the body to shed off the fat. She was stuck at some point because her body subconsciously went to steal food when she was asleep, so her weight stayed at the overweight. She only realized that she could become thinner easier from practicing swordfights and martial arts from her grandfather's friends and subordinates.
    3. The business became popular and a boom in the capital.
    4. Ryuze didn't dote on her at all. But the amount of care he had on her raised a bit and is more genuine I think? He became the 'only I can bully my little sister, everyone else can just die' kinda person. He is very black-bellied. Honestly I don't know how best to describe their relationship. The strict yet have good mutual understanding type? At least both do regards each other kinda like real siblings.

3. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Read a bit more up to the current chapters.
    • Richard(?) ask to be engaged with Brittany for the 3rd time. Ryuze put it on hold because the current he doesn't hv anything worth to be with Brittany who is making a lot of accomplishments in improving their territory.
    • Brittany manages to make Angela's relationship with Marlowe better by letting them have a conversation with each other.
    • Ryuze seems to develop romantic feelings to Brittany after Richard asked whether he have feelings to her or not, and after he was taken care of by Brittany when he collapsed from being chased by other noble girls and being overworked. He has been having much more skinship with her (he kissed her forehead and seems to try flirting with her). Brittany only took it as a joke or casual greeting tho :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    • Richard's sick brother, Milard accomplice with a princess from the Northern country to invade Harks County and steal their technology, making Astor County lost half of their land and Richard's engagement with Brittany becoming harder.
    • Brittany and Richard confessed to each other, and both would work hard so they'd suit each other, especially Richard.
    • The heroine of the manga, Meryll finally appears. Angela wasn't mean to her, but she says the heroine personality is something that will make you easily angered.
    • Another new character appear, which is the 3rd Prince of the country from the South name Emirya. He have a well-toned body and seems to be interested in Brittany's boot camp when she was doing her training with the Crown Prince's Macho soldiers :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    • Emirya also said that his 2nd elder brother is interested in Brittany, saying that she can run to the South country and invent more beauty products there if she thinks she's going to get killed. Brittany concludes that the South country's 2nd Prince is also a reincarnator like her.
    • Angela and Meryll are going to be engaged with either the North Prince Lucas or the South Prince Emirya. Angela wants a marriage with love. Lucas is smitten with Meryll, Emirya seems to be interested with Angela and wants to know more about her.
    • During Angela's makeup lesson gathering with Brittany and their cliques, Meryll came. They were amiable towards Meryll and invited her to learn makeup together. She refused saying that natural beauty is much better than using thick makeup, in which making everyone in the room froze :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    • Angela tried to ease the silence by changing topic, and they talks about romance. Meryll didn't want to talk about romance, she likes economics and politics better, and everyone froze again. Thank goodness Marlowe and the other 2 foreign prince came to save the day later.
    Honestly speaking, as of now I just think of the heroine (Meryll) as someone who doesn't know tact and severity of the situation. For now she might be able to be forgiven because her status was just raised from a commoner to royalty, but if the situation continues in the future, things might be bad?

As for Brittany, she's subtly expanding her harem members without her knowing:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Richard is probably already in her bag, then Ryuze is still undefined status, Marlowe... he actually have a very heavy taste and likes chubby people(?), and Marlowe's macho soldiers seems really fond of Brittany :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AH, this is one of my favorite novel, so much so, that i anticipates the updates everyday... everything @MiyaMira wrote is as is what is happening until the latest chapters except that in the course of the conversation, where the womenfolk welcomed the 3 princes, Meryll once again shot off her mouth.. it was too much for Angela that she intervened as one of Brittany’s friennds was hurt due to heroines tactlessness, forgot name, at first it was prince Marlow who chastised heroine by saying that different territories have different issues so heroine has to study more before forcing her opinion, unfortunately heroine was stubborn and wanted to argue against her brother but Angela stepped in and scolded her saying that she should’ve been apologetic for hurting someone’s feelings instead of arguing her point still. It seems that heroine while can backtalk to Prince Marlowe is afraid of Angela, that she stammered her apology while leaving the gathering in tears...:blobunamused: Lucas chased after her, while the rest stayed put and seems to understand the situation... it was at this point that Brittany thinks that perhaps, even in the original plot, it was only the misunderstanding towards Angela’s actions that made her seem evil but in reality is just that she is strict towards the heroine.

Edit: i think it was Nora that was hurt by heroine’s talking badly about her parent’s actions..

Edit-edit: actually, she began dieting not really because of vanity, though it was part of it, but because she asked her grandfather for self defense lessons. Back then both Brittany and Richard were kidnapped and it was only a stroke of luck that they managed to escape. But due to the spartan training, Brittany slimmed down. It was quite a shock for Richard as it was only recently that he saw Brittany and the changes shocked the hell out of him and made him realize that unlike what he thought that he only feels platonic love to her can actually evolve to attraction a man has to a woman..
    However, it is at this time when both Brittany and Richard talked about re-engaging, that Ryuze refused as at the present Brittany is a great asset for the Harkes territory and Richard isn’t at her level. Due to this unexpected event, Brittany fell into a sort of depression that she began eating again and became fat again, not as fat as the beginning but still pretty fat. Fortunately, when Brittany went back to the capital at the behest of Angela, and met Richard again, Richard didn’t get disappointed at her weight gain but told her that he likes her no matter what she looked. This made Brittany totally fall for him, that they both decided to try hard to reach their goals so they can be together.
    In the original plot, Ryuze was supposed to die due to the unexpected North invasion, but thanks to Brittany who made him realize that he tends to overexert himself and feminded him that others care for him and will help him, this time he paces himself that he pulled through in the invasion.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  5. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    who is Marlowe??

lazynoodles likes this.
  6. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    Not only that, she was hurt because it seems like Meryll sounded like she's blaming the girls for acting as if she doesn't care about what happened in their territory and only thinks about marriage. In Nora's case, she kinda wants to run away from the responsibility a bit by saying that she's a "daughter" = have to be married out/have to find a rich and powerful husband so taking care of territory is out of her jurisdiction, which is kind of true actually. Meryll's words are all about women's power, but she doesn't understand that her word is just not at the right place nor is it subtle enough that people wouldn't feel offended. It's easier to say that she doesn't have tact.

It's the Crown Prince who is best friend with Ryuze, the main villainess elder brother. His name in can be read either as Marlow or Marlowe. I just like the latter better.

gracecfe, Mikaa, lazynoodles and 5 others like this.
  7. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the reason Ryuze won't let MC get engage with the ex-fiance isn't cause he likes the MC but rather if the MC gets marry he'll lose an important chest piece to making money.
    Unless it's hinted that he does like her.

Can someone tell me more about the cousin and MC's moments?

Mikaa, Shizun and Poor_Hero like this.
  8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, @shouahang58 , for me, at least from what i understand using mtl, is that he really did start liking her. Not sure if it is familial, but it sorta borders on actual like/love. Maybe at first, as Ryuze is very pragmatic due to his circumstances growing up, he views Brittany as a chess piece but as time goes by and their relationship grows deeper, his feelings and view of her changes. You can see this at a chapter written in his POV.

terpseachore, pastaroses and Suzune like this.
  9. Lavenderia

Lavenderia 『Glow』『Daughter of Heyu』『Tea Lover』『Foodie』

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for kindly responding to my request everyone! :cookie:
    [serves you all a cup of tea and macaron] :blobmelt:

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the assassination attempt? Did it happen yet?

11. WendyHarumiTerra

WendyHarumiTerra Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i please get the link of the raw?

12. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more information about Ryuze and Brittany? About what their relationship is like as it goes on?

MatchaGirl likes this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @theilikepie what assassination attempt? The one where crown prince was supposed to die? If that is what you are asking, it happened but this time the unexpected target was Britney. Because due to her “foreknowledge” she asked advice to those in the know on how to proceed to stop the crown prince from dying... so instaed of CP Marlowe being present when assassins attacked the heroine it was MC that was there because Marlowe is with the army with both Ryuze and Richard to confront the mastermind...
    Britney: the mc
    Ryuze: in the start of the novel he managed to corner her to admitting being a reincarnate
    Angela’s fiancee: sorry forgot the name, but he was the other prince, from the South i think in contrast from the North prince Lukas who became engaged to Merryl... anyways, he was in the know because his 2nd older brother is another reincarnated person who managed to discover that there is another reincarnated person in their country due to the revolutionary cosmetics that are being created...
    Richard: CP marlowe, Ryuze, Merryl, Britney and Richard are in the group to visit the South country, ofc the prince is with them, to hash some alliance thing and also to create some trading for the Harkes territory. On their way back, Merryl being the nosy person that she is interfered in this one carriage that later on she almost went into accident but was saved by MC. However, MC instead was pushed down the sort-of-cliff... so the members rescued her and it was Richard who found her and stayed with her as she was hurt and unable to move much. In that time, MC decided to come clean about her reincarnated stat to him which he accepted...

@OceanMagix for now, i don’t think there is much to say as it was a bit difficult to gauge as the present chapters are all on MC’s pov with a chapter for Richard and Nora. But it seems that Ryuze is actively preventing Brittany from being engaged, i mean, although this was in line with MC’s thoughts, it seems that Ryuze already rejected CP Marlowe’s attempt to engage with MC. Also, giving a pretty tight deadline for Richard to make a name for himself or else he will never be engaged with the MC...

@WendyHarumiTerra https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4774dz/. This is wher i read the raws...

14. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... the actions of Ryuze is getting interesting. :hmm:Wonder if will ever succeed. Thought it looks like he might not have Brittany’s affection in that area :blobsmirk:
    Thanks for the spoiler :blobparty:

Mikaa and MatchaGirl like this.
  15. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm super happy that this novel has been picked up!

I'm also annoyed by the spoilers that pinpoint the Merrill as a tactless person who infatuated brainless men are sympathetic too. That's one of my least favorite types of female characters.

I have yet to see this Richard person.

16. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im thinking that Richard person is suppose to be Ricardo

aesthetic.chibi and iampheng like this.
  17. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    ... and here I am, wondering who Merrill is...

18. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that the supposed heroine of the manga's name? the tactless heroine or something?

19. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm.... isn’t it Brittany?

20. tom.chris

tom.chris Not Good in English

Reading List:
    Link
    Brittany will get fat and princess will order/request Brittany to get back to her previous appearance .

Ricardo confessed to Brittany and Brittany accepted.

Ricardo's family betrayal and Ricardo insta-death LOL.Both Ricardo and Brittany will be capture by Bandit for ransom. Mastermind is Brittany's Aunt.

Brittany's grandfather fight with previous war battle and Ricardo fight with his brother, Ryne also goes there by order of Grandfather.

Ryne's appreciated Ricardo's help. Ryne refused Engagement and said now Brittany value higher now and Ricardo house gets down in RANK due to betrayal. Brittany said to Ryne i want to marry Ricardo xD.