Terra#09: The Journals

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by EloiSnow, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm afraid you just wanna ship Jaron and Ivan in a questionable direction :blobrofl:

EloiSnow and JadeSlash like this.
  2. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh... whoops
    *fades into the background*

JadeSlash and Donutmindme like this.
  3. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bad Storm
    Okay I was going to write Nasiib going to the funeral and seeing Jaron giving a speech about his father~

But I need you to write the speech because its your character~

PM me it of your wrote the speech.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    JadeSlash and Bad Storm like this.
  4. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    @Bad Storm PM me it of your wrote the speech.

5. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    (Just edit it anyway you want)

Speech (First Draft probably the last, too):

*clears throat*
    My father is a great man.

He may have not have been the best father but he is definitely a great man.

All his life, he desired nothing but the restoration of the human race's faith, glory and honour. With this clear goal in mind, he opted to become a military personnel even from the young age. He strived and strived and sacrificed things that may be even beyond your wildest imaginations until he reach this point; he became what we all know as the Great General Morgan Waltz.

But fate could be merciless. My father was a strong man, but even he can't stop the tides of life.

He died December 16.2807 and at the same day, I, his son, Jaron Waltz, took his position. Some of you might be wondering 'why me?' In truth, I and my father decided to hide my military achievements. This is to prevent measures against my rise into position.

The world is a dirty place, we can't take chances.

But rest assured, now that I'm in this position to serve you, my fellow Terran, I would never neglect my duty and would always continue on strengthening the path my father paved out for our blazing future.

Yes, there are multitude of things we need to fix. For one, there's the search for the missing Chief of Inventory. In the meantime, we are arranging his temporary replacement through a series of test that will be held against the common chefs. Another, would be the rumour spreading about a budding rebellion. Everyone, it's a just rumour. Terra#09 is on a continuous road to improving every citizens' welfare, no matter which caste.

So many troubles but with all of us serving as a strong foundation, there's nothing we cannot achieve.

For the glory and survival!
    Like fire, we blaze!
    (still can't think of a better motto)

PS. Pardon the grammar errors, I posted it unedited at all...

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
  6. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks~
    *pets doggo*

EloiSnow, JadeSlash and Bad Storm like this.
  7. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    *gets fluffier*
    Sure, no prob.

Though, wow. Sounding pretentious is really a skill. Anyway, I'll be off reading~

8. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:Here’s mine~
    7:00 AM
    Today I had was startled by a loud boom. I was so shocked to the point of falling off the sofa. I rolled on the floor in pain from falling off the sofa. The boom was followed by alarms going off. I was in the lounge reading when that happened. Then the hologram TV suddenly turned on and flashed messages on the screen.

≪ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS. AN ACCIDENT HAS OCCURRED AT THE DECK. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR PLACE AND DO NOT GO TO THE DECK.≫
    ≪THIS IS NOT A DRILL. PLEASE STAY WHERE YOU ARE, AND IF YOU ARE NEAR THE DECK seeks SHELTER. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THE SHIP IS ON LOCKDOWN.≫

I strained my eyes to read the red text that glared across the screen. My mind was slow to register the shock of what's happening. Once the shock settled with me began to worry about my future safety. I was was really curious about what on earth happened at the deck.

I went over to Yar to see if he was okay. I looked at him rolled up in a ball, shaking. I began to pet him to calm him down. Looks like Yar is quite sensitive to sound. Ah~ It’s sad to my Yar Yar in a state like this. After he calmed down I grabbed some snacks and sat on the sofa. The TV was still on but it no longer screened the emergency message. I might as well use it if its on. I had Yar cuddle next to me as I went through what was on the TV.

I spend a good 20 minutes like this on the sofa with Yar. That was until something akin to a mic being turned on. I didn’t know where it was coming from, but it pulled my attention from the TV.
    What I heard next was came to me as a surprise. I heard a familiar voice coming from somewhere. It was the voice of that man who leads me out the garden.

『Sound check. Can everyone hear me? 』There was some silence.
    『Good. As some of you have already heard, the Great General Morgan Waltz died in a military operation at 1900. The whole command is grieving at the death of what might be one of the few true heroes left in our civilization.
    But do not worry, his sacrifice was not in vain. He manages to take down the spies that infiltrated and intended to bring Terra#09. These nefarious inhumane piles of rubbish wanted the complete destruction of Terra#09, out home. However, through the efforts of our Great General and his men, we are once more, in every sense of the word, safe.
    For the future!
    For humanity!
    Like fire, we blaze!
    This is your new General On Board, Jaron Waltz.』

A crackling noise echoed loudly before fading away as that was the end of the announcement. I now know that man’s name is Jaron and that he’s our new general…

I sat there for a while, thinking of what could possibly be happening on board. I decided that it was best to not continue thinking of these matters. I gave up thinking about this and turned to Yar. He has fallen asleep on my lap. I guess he wasn’t all that interested in the TV. I walked up to my room and tucked Yar into bed. I then go over to my desk. I open a hologram screen.

I noticed that on my screen was a message. It was an invite to General Morgan’s funeral. I accepted and it showed me a location. It said to arrive forum across from the library. I noted the information down into my mind. The time to meet was at 9:00, which is an hour away.

______________________________​

It was a few minutes from the funeral. I had packed us some lunch and woke up Yar. I and Yar left the pod, went on the elevator, and arrived at the Forum. The Forum was a big place to hold conferences, gatherings, and host parties. But that’s not what it's being used for today.

I walked in with Yar on my head. I have greeted the scene of people talking amongst themselves. I didn’t really know any of these people. I just stood there in this room with a sea of people. Unexpectedly, a man walked on to the stage. Behind the man on stage was a large picture of General Morgan. The man had the same hair as the general. I walked up closer to get a closer look at the man. Once I was close enough to see his face I realized it was Jaron.

Jaron cleared his throat before his speech began.
    “My father is a great man. He may have not have been the best father but he is definitely a great man.” His voice rang loud and clear in the vast open forum, “all his life, he desired nothing but the restoration of the human race's faith, glory and honor. With this clear goal in mind, he opted to become a military personnel even from the young age. He strived and strived and sacrificed things that may be even beyond your wildest imaginations until he reaches this point; he became what we all know as the Great General Morgan Waltz.”

There was a small pause and he continued, “but fate could be merciless. My father was a strong man, but even he can't stop the tides of life. He died December 16.2807 and on the same day, I, his son, Jaron Waltz, took his position. Some of you might be wondering 'why me?' In truth, I and my father decided to hide my military achievements. This is to prevent measures against my rise into position.”

He glanced around the audience, then moved on, “the world is a dirty place, we can't take chances.” He raises his fists in an encouraging manner, “but rest assured, now that I'm in this position to serve you, my fellow Terran, I would never neglect my duty and would always continue on strengthening the path my father paved out for our blazing future.

Yes, there is a multitude of things we need to fix. For one, there's the search for the missing Chief of Inventory. In the meantime, we are arranging his temporary replacement through a series of test that will be held against the common chefs. Another would be the rumor spreading about a budding rebellion. Everyone, it's a just a rumor. Terra#09 is on a continuous road to improving every citizens' welfare, no matter which caste.

So many troubles but with all of us serving as a strong foundation, there's nothing we cannot achieve.

For glory and survival!
    Like fire, we blaze!”

The people applauded his speech and he walked off stage. Before I can follow him and thank him for him helping me, he disappears into the crowd of people. I gave up on pursuing Jaron.

“Growl~” I looked down at Yar who made noise.

“What’s wrong Yarro?~,” I asked him with my head tilted a little. He then points at the lunchbox. “Oh? Do you want lunch? Okay, but first let’s find a place to eat~”

I left the forum in Sher he of a good place to eat. I happily walked along with Yar. I then say, “how ‘bout we go to the garden and have a picnic there?”

In response, Yar gave a cheerful growl. Hmm, a picnic? This is a first, I never had a picnic after I came on this ship... Thinking about picnic brought me some nostalgia. I thought of Lam, Cam, and Mira. Sitting with them, talking with them, and laughing with them. Bathing in the sun on the picnic blanket with them. All these thoughts brought a wave of nostalgia and a small tears. I wiped my tears away and confined walking with Yar to the elevator.

____________________________________________​

I don’t know how long it’s been but I think we walked far enough into the garden.it must have been three hours. We came across to an open space after all the dense forest. Finally, a place that’s not so dense with trees. I sat down with Yar who had blood on his fur again. While we were getting here Yar caught some rabbits this time. I began gathering firewood. Once it was all collected Yar started the fire. His eyes looked at me with impatience.

“Be patient. I’ll cook the meat for you.” I place the meat on the skewers and let it cook. While I was waiting for it to cook, I bathed in the artificial sun. Even though it was artificial it still had the attributes of a sun. I still felt a warmth, and I can its brightness on my eyes.

I was like this until the two rabbit meat was done. I snuffled out the fire. After the fire was snuffed, I gave the one of the rabbit meat to Yar. I ate my food from the lunchbox. Just as I was about to eat I heard something rustling in the bushes.

Yar stopped eating and noticed the rustling as well. I frowned, I was interrupted again before I could eat. What is this time? Well, what wasn’t the answer but who? Yar immediately became hostile all the sudden. Before I could calm him down he shot fireballs at the unwelcome guest.

Then I was shocked at the unwelcome guest. He defends himself with magic. Not just any magic; water magic, the opposite attribute of Yar’s fire. I sat there staring at this guy with curiosity.
    He then speaks, “Relax hooman. I only want to eat your food that brought me here.” It was was weird how he called me “hooman” but also it sounded...cute?

“Yar. Calm down.” He somewhat calmed down, but he still had his guard up. I can tell that he wary of this person for some reason. The man walks over to us and sat down. He sat a bit far from yar. He grabs the other cooked rabbit meat and eats. I too began to eat. Yar eat while keeping his eyes on this young man. I was a bit curious about this person as I ate.
    Finally done with this, uh idk chapter? Lol.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    EloiSnow, JadeSlash and Bad Storm like this.
  9. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    And here I thought you would take your chances with the chief of inventory temporary replacement test.

Yeah, every entry is becoming a chapter hahaha

10. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    That can’t happen yet. Plus, it was Orrion#01’s Chief of Inventory that disappeared. It was on the news too.

Right!

11. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    I've put that on the speech. They are looking for a temporary replacement as the search for the chief happens. And a series of test will be held amongst the chefs or something.

12. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, again I must be blind to have missed that????
    I guess Jaron can like send it as an invation to me and others and a test will begin. I better start planning on what kind of test Nasiib’s gunna go through.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    JadeSlash likes this.
  13. JadeSlash

JadeSlash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wodering about @Refan25 's reaction after reading Ivan's and Nasiib's entries.

Donutmindme likes this.
  14. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Night peeps~

JadeSlash likes this.
  15. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea I’m waiting for that too~

16. JadeSlash

Reading List:
    Link
    I really wanna write Ivan's sixth journal. Maybe I'll make him eat your cooking.

Edit: I mean Nasiib's cooking.

Donutmindme likes this.
  17. JadeSlash

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, JARON-DONO KIITE KURE!!!! (@Bad Storm)

What is Jaron-dono gonna do about his little encounter with Ivan? I mean what will he do next? Ivan didn't tell him about who possessed te machine that could bring earth to its former glories...

Donutmindme likes this.
  18. JadeSlash

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so, Nasiib how about a series of tests: finding vegetables in the garden or probably wetland, cooking the most delicious meant that will settle the judge's taste (it's sounding like Hunter x Hunter), or blah blah?
    If Nasiib becomes the head chef then it'd be easier for him to get involved in this whole mess. Knowing Nasiib and his extraordinary cooking skills (I just thought that he minght have 'em), he'll be sure to ace through the tests!

@AhoDesuGa KIMI MO KIITE KURE! KOCHI NI KOI!

I think I'm gonna add a new chara in Ivan's sixth journal, a chara from the mother ship and this chara would be a girl (we're lacking some). She would urge them to come back to Terra Nova after learning something. How does this idea sound??

Donutmindme likes this.
  19. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah this all sounds great.
    Yeah, it’s true we’re lacking girls.....
    Not that fujo donut wouldn’t mind that we have mostly guys...

20. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn’t thinking food realted test. See, the chef is also the chief of inventory. I want to make test that test his skills that’s required of a Chief of Inventory. Those kind of tests will very different than the one you suggested.

JadeSlash and EloiSnow like this.