Question TGR - another indirect rape novel to make link with FL?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kamuizin, Jun 11, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much as the title says, previous 2 novels Author used the incompetent plot of indirect rape to link Xiao Yan to Medusa in BTTH and Lin Dong to Ling QingzhU IN WDQK.

Obs: while BTTH poor made indirect rape could be argued as truly unconscious from MC part, in WDQK Lin Dong is barely able to defend himself, as during the scene, because he was fighting for his life against ML, during the event he lose control on purpose after a time. Ok, she was an enemy at that moment and would harm his cultivation, but later in novel, after both get along, during a vulnerability scene of ML Lin Dong again try to force sex with her, he fail, but the rapist intent is still there.

Will TGR follow the same path? Cos if answer is yes i will probably go for other novels.

2. DustySpiral

DustySpiral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've only been following the manhua, which apparently changed some scenes, but doesn't TGR only have one love interest and they fell for each other in a normal-ish fashion? Like normalish for stories in general, not the mess that's usually cultivation relationships.

EDIT: Well, I don't know what I did to make the site post this in the middle of me typing it but.. um... here it is I guess.

EDIT 2: I decided to check the novel's tags - no "harem" so it is quite possible the FL is indeed the one and only love interest and they're already together without any IR ties. In the manhua, at least, I suppose I haven't read the webnovel so I can't say with 100% certainty.

EDIT 3: Read some reviews of the novel, confirmed there is indeed only the one love interest. Sounds like the novel is more confused regarding what <certain other char's> dynamic with the MC is compared to the manhua (which, imo, is very consistently a sibling-esque dynamic), but they never jump to 2nd love interest (likely the reason why the manhua tweaked some scenes. A change I approve of, tbh.)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
    Dr_H_16 likes this.
  3. Kamuizin

Kamuizin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good to know that author didn’t appeal to rape in his third novel.

Reack likes this.
  4. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was about to answer the question, but I am glad someone else already did.
    And more thorough than my own.
    Btw, how is the manhua? I dropped it due to the... cartoonish illustration (the Conan thing).
    Does it get better?