LCD That Person. Later On...

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Crimson Nanashi, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Put a depressed/sad face* Yeah... I agree... that is why when i am recommending this work i keep spoiling the 2 NTR moments of the novel.

2. Mr.Tiemos

Mr.Tiemos Clifford’s Big Little Cousin, Loves Hugs

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you also talk about the random comedy moments as well? Because those are actually gems

3. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Just summarizing it as a masterpiece if you ignore you know what. Also strangely i felt a little NTRed when the receptionist girl/woman told MC that she had a husband.

4. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    That it is! Sadly many people run it off as a template/standard Isekai story...
    As for the receptionist I’d need to reread that arc as I can’t think of anything she did that’d make you feel like that (as in I don’t remember her leading Wazu on or anything similar). ALRIGHT, TIME TO REREAD IT!!!

5. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she was just a normal but beautiful receptionist. I just felt she could enter his harem or something or also because it's like an idol or a seiyuu, as long she is single she belong to everyone.

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  6. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He beat the hero so hard that he ended up losing his pants, and his crotch was shown to the king and aria because of it. Context was that Wazu got ticked off at the hero cause he almost hurt his wives and he found an excuse to get back at him through a match to get his bother in law to be able to marry the princess. Just wished he beat him up and got aria, but wn makes her stupid cause you see how much of an idiot the hero is and it makes you wonder how the heck did she fall in love with that

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  7. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Suspension bridge effect? I believe that’s what was said to be the case.

8. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh ok ok, but I’m still going to reread it.

9. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly, but also sorry for kinda wording my answer childishly. Something that doesn't make sense to me is that, you know that promise wasn't just between two kids so couldn't you, uh I dunno, tell the dude before start getting in the bed together with another guy.

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  10. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, I completely understand as I yelled the exact same thing upon reading it the first few times around (I tend to reread stories/novels I like). Also it’s stated that they promised to marry at 12 (she practically pushed him to do it), then left at 13 to fight, and came back at 15 having essentially dropped Wazu for the hero (forgot his name XD). It’s utterly astonishing as to the lack of sense that her actions made, but I don’t know if she could have communicated with Wazu via letters or the like?

11. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Somehow i don't know what to think about the difference of design of Aria between LN and 2nd manga. Both are decent in their own field, but i prefer LN (edit: oh wait maybe manga... arg i don't know).

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  12. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the remade manga is only on its 3rd chapter so we have quite some time before we can judge specific differences.

13. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Like i said, it's the design that is different and i think we got a close enough shot of Aria to know her face.

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  14. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh... I don’t know why I thought you were talking about her personality rather than her appearance

15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should pray like me they don't butcher Tata design and make her look a Onee-san prostitute vibe character. Also i re-checked Aria in the manga and find her "sleepy" eyes a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle weird compared to her "energetic girl" LN eyes.

Edit: can't wait to see the manga talk about the purple haired future wife of MC. I have like 0 idea about what is like in the LN beside giving again a "energetic girl" feeling from her smile in the illustration (if you saw the illustration spoiler previous given in this thread).

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  16. Mr.Tiemos

Reading List:
    Link
    Weeeeellll... seeing the character designs so far, I’ll take time to pray with you. Personally looking forward to the red princesses’ debut. Granted that’s gonna bring Freed(I think that was his name, it’s been spelled differently a few times in the WN so I don’t know?) into the mix as well...

17. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ntr?
    did any of the mc harem get taken away besides the childhood friend which is just there for plot?

i really like this novel at first but now its just meh.

18. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    The 2 NTR moments are about the childhood friend/Aria. The first is when MC sees Aria french-kissing hero and the second is when she tells MC that she had sex with hero just before demon king castle.
    The second moment, you can imagine your wife or husband saying she/he cheated on you at a specific moment. If you don't agree that it gives you a NTRed feeling, i think you are weird.

Mr.Tiemos likes this.
  19. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot Woot ! Again a new manga chapter appeared !
    And we get to see a blushing loli dragon ! https://mangadex.org/chapter/505156/7
    Really fluffy and romantic.
    Let's just try to ignore the black eyes of hers that are kinda/pretty disturbing.

20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Again new chapter (5). And if i'm not wrong we get to see Tata at the end. AND DAMNNNNN ! She is not beautiful at all compared to generic looking blue-haired version ! Also cute dragon ftw !