The 25th Hunger Games(bloodbath pls read everything istg it'll be fun)

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Sheng Ling, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome to my first every hosted community games here at NUF!! yay!! okay, so here's the rules and regulations and backstory shit. Also , this is a roleplay group so he maximum number of people here is first come first serve, 24 people maximum to play the game. Sorry, if you came late but like I could host anything if you had really liked this one?? Idk yeah..

ᏴᎪᏟKᏚᎢᎾᎡY

What do they call these?
    Ah yes, the famed Hunger Games.
    It's the year 2147, the fresh new start of yet another annually hosted Hunger Games by yours truly, the Capitol of Panem. Twelve districts, twenty four reaped tributes. Every year, there would be two winners where the victors would have to somehow get together at the end, with the two choices of either remaining at the Capitol or staying over at the Victor's Village once they have completed the games.
    Why two winners?
    In some sickening way, this is seen in the eyes of the Capitol that the two remaining tributes would be put together as a coupling pair, a power couple none would be able to stop and bring down of.
    However, whether or not the two would end up together somehow in one way or another, or go on their seperate ways, would depend on the victors' decisions themselves once the games would have its conclusion written down in the records for all the look through over the texts.
    It is the 25th Hunger Games this year and it is up to the tributes themselves to decide upon their own fates in the games once chosen, be it reaped from the draw or being a volunteer for someone else that had been reaped.
    Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favour!
    ᎡᎬᏩᏌᏞᎪᎢᏆᎾNᏚ

> my name is plum or Sheng Ling, please approach me if you have any concerns or questions or anything in mind that you're wondering about basically!
    > mature rp is fine but please ask others of they're comfortable before doing it, and know what triggers everyone has beforehand
    > be literate, at least ten lines. it's not like im setting for you to come up with ten sentences per every post, there's a difference, please write out in third person, otherwise it might get confusing if a person's writing in first person while the rest is writing in third person.
    > limit all ooc in the rp chats, please. use // )) (( ]] [[ }} {{ or any parenthesis brackets for ooc
    > please be respectful and kind towards others! that means no arguements or major drama ooc in my rp!

ᎻᎾᏔ ᎢᎾ ᏓᎾᏆN

template, dm me if you need this! or comment below

ooc name:
    timezone:
    pronouns:
    triggers:
    character name:
    token: [can be a picture or description]

That's the template of what you going to fill out first! Please dm me that following filled and once I tag you, you may begin roleplaying.

The line minimum here is 10. Not 10 sentences but 10 fucking lines, please do not break it. I'll be playing the gamemaker.

Nao Otosaka and BooBoo like this.
  2. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    *watch as an omniscient spectator*

BooBoo likes this.
  3. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    fuck off gonZ

Ddraig, BooBoo and GonZ555 like this.
  4. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    Tributes were ushered into the respective floors by the peacekeepers standing there in place of their positions and did so upon protocol which was the given order by the head game maker, Elainoré Blanc.

Once done so, they were quickly told to change up into their arena attire where their respective stylists helped to prep them up before they would hop over to the hovercrafts and then get their tracker jackers injected into their bodies.

Once they were on the hovercrafts itself and yet they were unable to take a look of the arena that they would be fighting inside for the games, they would sit down at their assigned seats that was all arranged at the order of districts and gender. That was where the Injection took place as nurses that had their bases and roots stationed in and at the Capitol stepped forward to do the injection all for them.

After that, it was nearing to where the games would start.

"Tributes, Welcome to the Games. Now before we start, us gamemakers would like to have a little say before you would begin in your.. interesting voyage."

Silence greeted them all. But at that very moment, the gong was heard banging thrice to signifiy that the countdown had started. "Thirty seconds, twenty four tributes, two winners. I wonder how will this year's games go, my dear partner-in-crime?

The words were spoken slowly as if it were wanting to bite at them for merely being a forced participant in these games. "Good luck, you'll need it." With that, the voice and line cut off with a giggle at the end being eerily echoed through the tributes' ear

With that, the hologram effect lifted and a bright, shining light appeared in place of the darkness which the sun rays shone arrogantly to tell that it is their time and place now to be.

But before they had anytime to take a look around and observe the arena, the gong sounded once more drumming for an entire minute that the games had commenced now.

ɴᴏᴡ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʙᴇɢɪɴ!

———
    :
    - ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʀᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ɪʀʟ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙe ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀs ᴅᴇᴀᴅ.
    - ᴛʜɪs ʀᴘ ɪs ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴏғ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇs, ʜᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴ ᴏᴜᴛᴄᴏᴍᴇ - ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ғᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀs, ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴛᴇʀʀɪᴛᴏʀʏ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ, ᴇᴛᴄ. - ᴛᴀɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴs.
    - sᴘᴇᴄɪғʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴇʀʀᴀɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ, ᴜsᴇ ᴋᴇʏᴡᴏʀᴅs ɪɴ / / sᴜᴄʜ ᴀs ʀᴀɪɴғᴏʀᴇsᴛ, ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴛ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bag of fruits and dried rations
    - Wrench
    - Throwing Knife x2
    - Sickle (Taken)
    - Wooden Staff x2
    - Violet Bag(contains unknown items)
    - Water Bottle
    - Wooden Torch x3
    - Dagger w/ Sheath x2
    - Backpack(contains unknown items)
    - Shortsword
    - Tomahawk x2
    - Water Bottle x2
    - Bag of x3 Apples
    - Pickaxe
    - Small Metal Box (Locked. Contains ???)
    - Orange Backpack{contains unknown items)
    - Sickle
    - Greataxe
    - Rope x3
    - Claymore
    - Huge Sized Backpack(contains unknown items)
    - Bag of x3 Apples
    - Bow w/ x8 Arrows
    - Small Metal Box (Locked. Contains ???)
    - Garlic Cloves x8

-6 more backpacks of different sizes laying around the cornucopia, containing unknown items

BooBoo and GonZ555 like this.
  5. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    istg there are 84 of you who viewed this play with me :(( D: sobb @GonZ555 @BooBoo come play with me ~

6. Sheng Ling

Sheng Ling 【Translator】

Reading List:
    Link
    why did three people like this fml