Spoiler The 99th Divorce

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Milas, Sep 9, 2018.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I've read it before but for some reason I can't find the exact chapter. >_<

KatherinaAeonian likes this.
  2. weirdreader

weirdreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, but I found my answer to my own question (lol).
    It was all to get the MC attention so she can come to Ireland to "catch him cheating" but it turned out to be a trick from the ML, so he can formally get engaged and married. The second male lead was helping in the plan.

3. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hallelujah! Someone replied on my webnovel account with the chapter of Li Sicheng's interview in the past life. The interview happened in chapter 531.
    After many years, Li Sicheng accepted a TV interview. The host asked Li Sicheng, who was in his early forties but looked like he was in his early thirties, "Mr. Li, why are you not married? We all thought you'd end up together with Miss Tang, but she went to jail. Are you unmarried now because of Miss Tang?"

Li Sicheng shook his head, his expression was calm and infinite wisdom shone in his eyes which had seen a great deal in more than 40 years. His eyes became soft as he said, "When I was twenty-six years old, I had married once. My wife's name is Su Qianci."

"Where is she?"

"She died."

"Do you love her?"

Li Sicheng's eyes became deeper, but he did not speak. Love. Deep love. In another parallel time and space, there was a Li Sicheng who loved another Su Qianci. Very, very much.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    datraccoonboi, Blood A and Shieri like this.
  4. rainebow

rainebow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got bored with the Si Cheng - Quianci story after LSC went missing so I skipped all that & got more invested on the Ou Ming - Yu Lili arc.

spoilers/questions:
    ° is YLL the daughter of the "vagabond artist"?
    ° at what chapter does OM - YLL get married? does she get pregnant first or do they get married first?
    ° does their daughter end up with the biological son of LSC - SQ? (hahaha... I just think that would be cute)

Just For Reading and Blood A like this.
  5. Just For Reading

Just For Reading Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Yu Lili the real Shen daughter?

6. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm up to Ch 422 and decided to check out some spoilers to see if I want to continue on.

I don't really see it this way. I feel like, in her previous life, a lot of the reasons LS didn't treat her well was due to TMY's scheming. But we'll find out that he was aware and was gathering evidence. However, I wished he would not have kept her in the dark but he's the same in the current life as well. This is something that frustrates me the most about LS and SQ. Both jump to conclusions and refused to tell the other, leading to misunderstandings/cold wars, etc. For example, LS's misunderstanding about SC and Lu Yihan and SQ's misunderstanding about TMY's baby being LS's. Like if they just trust each other and talk about it, we wouldn't have a million chapters of drama.

Right off the bat, after her rebirth, SQ holds LS at arms' length due to what happened in her past life which confuses LS a lot. And you have to remember, LS is experiencing this for the first time so he's confused why she was happy to marry him and then now wanting a divorce in a span of 3 days. Due to his confusion, he automatically assumed he scared her with their lovemaking. Both of them were drugged the first time they slept together. I hated that the author used rape for the second time they slept together. They maybe had a few times of consensual sex before Grandpa Li drugged MC with an aphrodisiac to get LS and SQ back together again. SMH.

Anyways, just curious if anyone knows why Rong Xuan is cold towards SQ when they first meet? On the day of Grandpa Li's birthday party, SQ gets kidnapped by Mrs. Tang who was apparently a thug before she married Mr. Tang. She hired a thug with HIV to rape SQ as well as her old gang to hurt SQ. Rong Hiayue stumbled upon this and rescued SQ. While he's in the hospital, Rong Xuan comes to visit him. SQ bumps into her and called her Rong Xuan and she tells her in a cold voice not to call her that before walking off. What's the story here?

I'm not very far so I don't really know for sure but it might have something to do with LS falling off a mountain when he was young. Grandpa Li mentioned it and LS's mom was upset so I assumed this had something to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Shieri and Blood A like this.
  7. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess she knows that Su Qianci is her daughter and we all know she doesn't want this kid since she is Rong Haiyue's real daughter.

Blood A likes this.
  8. rainebow

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* after many struggles Ou Ming and Yu Lili are officially married at Ch. 1261. Yay!!! Congratulations & Best Wishes.

*wahahaha... don't mind me, I think MTL'ing so many novels made me a little crazy.

Blood A likes this.
  9. rainebow

Reading List:
    Link
    skipped soooo many chapters since I'm only sticking around to finish the Ou Ming - Yu Lili story

Ch. 1443 - 1446, 1448,1451 wedding ceremony

Ch.1453 - 1455 Yu Lili is pregnant

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    Pansy25 and Blood A like this.
  10. aconite

aconite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you can try full marks hidden marraige thats nice might suite your taste

i know righhtt can u please please pretty pls reccomend me some like hidden marraige .... oh btw i m assuming u are a indian me too nice to meet you and thanks for the spoilers (i had wanted to know why is the story ongoing thanks)

who are they and does oms mother approve of her

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    Blood A likes this.
  11. Athsara

Athsara New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does Shen luoan and Shen manthing's story end?

12. alphagudetama

alphagudetama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain ye you you's story to me?

13. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same here... but i stop and skip some chapters, this ouming and yulili 'road to marriage' totally drama!! :confused:

rainebow likes this.
  15. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened between the ML and Ou Ming where Ou Ming thought the ML was dead? He thought YuLili was responsible for it.

16. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one hell of drama, i say

there's no contact whatsover between ouming and LS, until he come back and tell everything, ouming feels like he's responsible for that day, so he moved out to another city cus he feeling guilty, so when he meet with LS again, he's being grateful, happy, sorry, etc, but still gloomy.

and yeah, he blame yulili for EVERYTHING HAPPENED THAT DAY. he hates her to the bones, but loved her in the same way.

dumb ouming

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    J-Susan, Shieri and Blood A like this.
  17. J-Susan

J-Susan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks ^^

18. Silvanna

Silvanna Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me what happen with Li Weiyan ang Ye Youyou? Pleaseeee:(

19. Jeez Louise

Jeez Louise Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so did Ou Ming kill Yu Lili in the previous life or not?

Can someone post which chapters start and end with Yu Lili and Ou Ming? I feel like reading their storyline would be better than the main couple tbh

20. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont exactly remembered (and i stopped read this long ago), but from what i last read, they somehow 'interest' each other, because YY situation kinda similar with FL situation before (when LS left her), and he sort of had a complex toward a sad-constitution married woman

yes, she was killed by ouming, choked to death by ouming rage (after he knew YL abort the baby)

it starts from 750++ i think and sorry idk if they still continue with OU/YL arc or not, i stopped reading them long ago, i just hoped they have a good marriage life

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Blood A likes this.