Spoiler The Abandoned Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Regalia1896, Jul 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think the transimigrator girl did something. If it was the ML's fault all together for being so jealous MC would bot pair up with him, I mean that would make a bad story. ML killed MC's father and MC although they were always loyal to him and the rumors about MC should have a source, right? in the first life MC had nothing, no oracle about her name or any outstanding achievement, she was a well behaved doll. it is not enough to make ML jealous.

giseord, stumblmer and Bella94 like this.
  2. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know, things can happen just look at the internet.

stumblmer likes this.
  3. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    Like, imagine that you're a motherless child right? And this person just comes along and everyone around you complements her, even your dad who ever really close to you. You'll feel a sense of hatred right? Then hatred can turn into something worse,etc

Ravenz, giseord, CheezyMayo and 2 others like this.
  4. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That wouldn't turn me into a murderer. And if someone does think that they should seek professional help. People are jealous all the time. Yet if everyone behaved like the emperor in the novel the whole world would be full of murderers

5. Chilli_Chiia

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think you get what I'm saying. It seems that you grew up privileged.
    What I'm trying to say is that when you're at your weakest, that's when you're the most unstable, meaning someone that's nice to you can control you easily. Get what I'm saying?

Ravenz, Skyelyne, Leilacus and 7 others like this.
  6. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the MC choose the douchebag blue haired prince rather than the other guys like Allandis?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
  8. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rom what i remember the prince said he will spare her dad if she humiliated herself for him but after she was raped it was revealed the dad was already killed
    i could be wrong i skim this novel because it was so stressful like certain Chinese emperor novel :blobsob:
    why do girls (we) love douche bags ?some things can never be forgiven....:blobdead:

9. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather have her pair up with the green hair guy rather than the douche bag ML, why did they end up together in the end?

10. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he ending ruined the story
    the prince ruined 2 girls life because he didnt know what he wanted and his damm inferiority complex ..:blobtriumph:
    t

11. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u spoil more what he did to get mc in second life...?

12. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The prince in the past and present was jealous of her and obsessed with her in fact after she died he always compare her to the heroine .he end up destroying the heroine because she not the MC so i personally think he always liked her even as kids because they were both sickly but he nothing special mom a maid( i think )so he always had a inferiority complex .It kept getting worst because the Mc was too smart and worked her ass off to prove her love for him .He never have to ask or worry about anything .Ironically this led to worst treatment this is MC fault i guess .....She did her queen duties perfectly while the heroine play around with the prince .After Mc died the country went down .This is what makes me feel sorry for the heroine .She just a regular korean girl so she doesn't know how to do her duties as a Queen .He kept on asking her why cant you be as half as good as the MC :blobwoah:. Only after she gone he miss the Mc .....because his life wasnt easy as before!!!:blobfearful:

13. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    And what happened to the heroine in second life?

stumblmer likes this.
  14. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Also can u give me the link where u read this?

15. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jesus christ. I feel bad for both the heroine and the mc. What a spineless excuse of a man

16. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    in the 2nd life he still obsessed with her and think the Mc belong to him .the shock of her interacting with other guys and her trying to break the engagement got him to chase her to figure her out .when mc went training with her dad she wrote a letter to the rival ml but the prince end up reading it .even through Mc worked hard destiny kept them meeting .then the heroine came and kept trying to get the prince but try to tangle with Mc too .She has also been reborn! :sweating_profusely: She wants Mc to do all the work so she can get the credit .(This is when i hated the heroine for being so lazy and selfish.)The heroine has become the villian at this point so eventually the mc blame all the prince bad doing on her .:blob_coughblood:The heroine led him astray ! the mc overcomes her trauma and marrys the prince. She forgives the heroine and give a light punishment .the heroine has to stray at another country up to 5 years ? This novel was so fun but the ending literally kill the story for me .also as a woman i couldnt figure out why she liked the prince so much .Plot power ?He was just so forgettable.He more of a tool to keep the plot going .The Mc sort of deserves this destiny because in the end she push the blame on the other the women not the man.after i read the ending all i could think was girl have you ever heard of the me too movement?yes the heroine turned evil but she did it to survive in a new world all she had was a man.the prince never loved the heroine he was using both girls in his life.he was so selfish and never really repented :blobangery: he dosent deserved to be happy

i guess the saying women keep other women down is true ......:blobsob:

maymthu, Atheris, SammieUy and 37 others like this.
  17. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you korean ? the novel on kakao

18. Aquaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope i can mtl

19. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you give us details of how the heroine try’s to take the credit for the mc’s work in the second life? And how is she found out she is lying?

BrytteM, Bella94, Darcy and 1 other person like this.
  20. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.