Spoiler The Actor wants to Divorce manga

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please
    . ____________________________ for
    Manga based on a novel
    -------------------------------

The Actor wants to Divorce

[​IMG]

Description
    miserable to think that I broke my head and amnesia. Unexpectedly, the husband of the seven-year itch would divorce himself. Gu Qingrang said that if you get divorced, you should get a divorce. Anyway, he has forgotten everything, and he can find the next one after he leaves. He is a wild horse on the prairie, slumbering and loving freedom. On the second day, President Jiang was invited by the media to attend a meeting. Reporter: If you don't start a company, what job does President Jiang want to do most? Jiang Yichen: Taming the horse.

+

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dragon_Reader and BooBoo like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Littlelier

Littlelier Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone?

6. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    MTl, seems like the seme cheated again.

At this moment, the box was suddenly extremely quiet.

There is no sound.

Jiang Yichen's eyes were gloomy, and he was wrapped in an obviously suppressed anger. The whole person looked very uncomfortable.

Faced with Jiang Yichen like this, Gu Qingrang, who knew he didn't need to explain anything, suddenly felt a little guilty.

He moved his arm in embarrassment and retracted his wrist from Lin Zhaozhi's palm.

This action fell in Jiang Yichen's line of sight, on the contrary, it was like a sharp thorn, which made him particularly unhappy.

He sneered, and the expression on his face was decent: "It's a coincidence that I'm here. Excuse me."

Lin Zhaozhi's face was not so good. He sat in the same place, slightly raised his chin and looked up at the door. Jiang Yichen said: With this self-knowledge, is it possible for me to send President Jiang out in person? Walk slowly and don't send it off, Agen and I have other things to talk about. "

Jiang Yichen sneered a few times in his heart.

He is deaf

, but his eyes are not blind. Two people hold hands, what else can they talk about? It

won't be a fortune teller, right?

Jiang Yichen ignored Lin Zhaozhi. He has only one thought now:

he wants to take Gu

Qingrang away. Jiang Yichen looked at Gu Qingrang, his eyes calmed: "Arang, wear a coat, the car is already waiting outside. "

Gu Qing gave Lin Zhaozhi a cautious glance, and his embarrassed mouth was almost crooked: "Jiang Yichen, I won't go with you." "

You must go with me." "

" Why? "

Jiang Yichen turned around and handed him the coat on the clothes rack. His brows were frowned: "Feng Jin has something wrong." "

Gu Qing made a "gawk" in his heart, his face suddenly changed: "Feng Jin?" What's up with him? What happened? "

Jiang Yichen said concisely, "I don't know the specifics, but I know that he is now in the hospital for emergency treatment."

Gu Qing made his legs weak and almost didn't sit directly on the floor.

Rescue...

rescue? !

How serious is this? !

Gu Qingrang didn't know how he left the Japanese food shop. In a trance, he seemed to hear Lin Zhaozhi calling his name. His brain was buzzing. When he recovered, he was already sitting. In Jiang Yichen's car, both hands kept shaking.

Jiang Yichen called him several times before he turned his mind slightly and blinked blankly: "Huh? What did you say?"

Jiang Yichen frowned, "fasten your seat belt."

"Oh." Gu Qingrang Reaching out to pull the seat belt, both arms are limp, unable to lift the strength.

The seat belt slipped and slipped two or three times.

Jiang Yichen pursed his lips, leaned forward, and directly fastened Gu Qingrang, and then held Gu Qingrang's hand again.

The voice was heavy: " Arang , don't scare yourself."

Gu Qing made his eyes flushed, "He's only twenty years old..."

Jiang Yichen's voice was heavy; "He'll be fine." The

car galloped all the way on the road.

Gu Qing made a mess in his mind, and his breathing became tighter and tighter, as if a hand was squeezing his lungs, unable to get any air in.

At the entrance of the hospital, Gu Qing almost fell to the ground when he got out of the car in a hurry.

"

Arang !" Jiang Yichen quickly helped Gu Qingrang up with his eyes and hands. When he saw Gu Qingrang's face, Jiang Yichen's heart stopped suddenly.

"Your face..."

"My face?"

Jiang Yichen reacted and immediately became angry, "Do you really eat seafood?!"

"Ah?" Gu Qing hurriedly took out his phone and turned on the front camera, only to see that his white cheeks were already floating. A dense layer of erythema.

"Don't you know that you are allergic to seafood yourself?!"

Gu Qing was speechless.

He knew that when he was divorced and separated, he was reminded by Jiang Yichen that he was allergic to seafood, but how did he know that the sushi he ate contained seafood?

Gu Qingrang was anxious and uncomfortable, and couldn't even catch his breath. "Jiang Yichen, I'm uncomfortable..."

Jiang Yichen was so angry that he didn't say anything light or serious: "Why, for He Lin According to the date, I don’t even want my life, Gu Qingrang, why don’t I know that you are such a great person for love?"

Gu Qing made his chest get stuck and itchy, only to feel that he was crawled by countless little bugs. It’s densely packed.

The allergies forced him, Jiang Yichen also forced him, Gu Qing let a layer of blood soaked in his eyes, and a fire in his chest was burning.

He pushed away Jiang Yichen's hand, his feet were soft, staggered, and gasped, "I'm not great for love, it's up to you? Who are you, who are you here to teach me arrogantly? I'll just What's wrong with being happy to be with Lin Zhaozhi? With him, I just died of allergies, and I can't prevent you from Jiang Yichen's affairs!" After

Gu Qingrang finished speaking, he bent over and walked to the hospital step by step. Walk through the door.

Jiang Yichen was so angry that he gritted his teeth, turned around, hurried to catch up with him, grabbed his arm and half-wrapped him.

Gu Qing couldn't lift a bit of strength, and leaned softly in his arms, still fierce: "What are you doing in broad daylight?!"

"See a doctor! Do you really want to die?"

"I'm going to go. See Feng Jin..."

"You take care of yourself first."

I'm honestly confuse. I think I'm gonna drop this. The seme fucking sucks.

This is the most shittiest thing. I've skimmed through the raws and my gawd. The seme gets mad at every guy the uke is with, but he has a legit lover plus your already divorce, so wtf is happening?? And like the seme in chapter 11 even told him he regretted it. What. The. Fuck. You have a fucking lover. And the audacity for the other ppl to say "It's, okay, you should be considerate. Men can play around." EXCUSE ME??

Scapezz likes this.
  7. Under_the_Blanket

Under_the_Blanket Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please tell me what the name of the novel is??

8. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    影帝他要闹离婚 - just add novel and there should be some sites.

9. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hate seme !
    Poor arang (uke)
    Spoiler more pls..

I want this seme to suffer urgh

I want uke to be with a good husband . But since this is manhua

Mc will always be a pathetic masochist!!!
    Haist. And i always find manhuas story interesting but they always make mc a stupid masochist haist
    But even if its like that i find myself still reading hahahaha and i gues i like hating those mc's partner cheating bastard

the things that i dont like is the mcs always letting those scumbags get back together with them , mc should cheat more and more to their cheating bastard of a partner, pay them back of what they did

(Very few manhua is satisfying when it comes of intimate relationship)

Anyway MANHWA is the only one that satisfy me when it comes of paying back (most manhwa that i have read)

Manga is... they always let go of a grudge , mc a virgin and their partner is lose one or a player, (just telling)

Anyway im really frustrated at fucktard jiang yichen ... what a waste of story , its really intersting the only thing that irritate me is how uke doesnt have a way to fight back (making him unable to realy fight back at his cheating bastart seme

Im Still interested of some spoiler there of course

And it seems im also becoming of a masochist (cause im still reading this while being frustrated, at the same time im hating the seme) pitiful uke

Desperate likes this.
  10. Nessi

Nessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are u guys 100% sure that fucker cheats???thn I'm dropping this...

the novel is over 200 chaps...skimming also takes a lot of time...dang...if u have anymore spoilers kindly let us know...the seme seems to defend uke a lot but why did he cheat???also with a guy who is entangled with uke's painful childhood(as it seems)...

Scapezz likes this.
  11. byunzkdlin

byunzkdlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so did jiang yichen really cheat on mc ? cause in the manhwa it said he didnt so it must be different from the novel

12. Desperate

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm confuse too. If it change in the manhwa, the fact that he did cheat will never leave my head. Sadge.

13. Scapezz

Scapezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers?? :(

I didn't read novel I'm scared of slow burning myself of rage their, I only base on Ml's cheating on manhua, and if i remember it right its mc pov, and i don't remember of what last chapter i read on manhua

Can someone give a few spoiler? I read somewhere that mL cheat a second time again