Spoiler The Adonis Next Door

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rena.anggreina, Feb 6, 2017.

1. tamahome

tamahome Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait.. is there any link for the raw..

2. tamahome

tamahome Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.. where can I get the link?

3. Shivu1920

Shivu1920 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. swkya

swkya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it finished already? what happen in the end?????

5. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the reason he gave the unregistered number? And then just watch her wait while in the rain?

6. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the grampa do when it was revealed that LDK got plastic surgery to look like MC? Also what happened when MC walked away after getting pregnant?

7. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened at the end. I want to know pls.

8. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

9. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he want her to forget him. that time ML choose his dream than the MC so he gave her the wrong number and make the MC wait for him for so many hours in the rain while he watched her in the distance blaming himself for his decision.

Renn Kazma and Julveury like this.
  10. YuJell

YuJell Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have link for raw chapters??

11. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    -Gramps didn't do anything to LDK.
    -By the time MC decided to walk away after getting pregnant, ML was starting to remember the MC from before he forgot his memories. He found some letters and then the gift he secretly swapped (the gift was from another boy MC was supposed to receive during a Christmas party their class held; ML swapped the gift with the gift he bought specifically for MC so MC received his gift instead), then he remembered about MC, his regrets when he was in the military, and the reason he forgot his memories. At this time, ML thought that MC has found happiness with another person as he received a letter from MC (they were swapping letters, they didn't know that they were exchanging letters with each other, it was ML who found out first) saying that MC chooses to give up ML because she wants to devote herself to a more important person. He grieved but he didn't give up. So they had their happy ending. (teehee~! I skipped a bit of spoilers as I forgot after this part. I need something to jog my memory. sorry!)

stumblmer and midnight reader like this.
  12. Seraphe

Seraphe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter guide

—ML finds out in 387 that she's fake Liang. —He got into a little accident saving people but they found him in 400. She left him when he slept in the hospital.
    —Transaction with the celebrity was completed in 412.
    —ML confronted the Liang chick and asked her about (QZA) in 420. He chased her out. It was so funny.
    —MC found out she was pregnant in 579.
    So ML went to MC’s school to give a lecture. Her professor made MC the student to welcome ML. Since she didn’t wear the LDK makeup, ML didn’t recognize her. He only felt that her eyes were very familiar. Afterwards, she started working as an intern in his office. He saw the scar on her leg, the one she got from saving him, and he asked her about it. Of course she lied but ML didn’t really believe her. One time, ML was drunk so she took him over to the “marriage” house. In his drunken state, he calls for her and told her he had been looking for her, then boom! The did the deed. She left before he woke up, so ML didn’t know they had sex.
    —ML found out QZA was his longtime penpal that he exchanged letters with in 593.
    —He had an accident in the army and lost his memories of QZA, that's why he didn't recognize her. He recovered the memories starting from 617.
    —He figures out that QZA was the substitute wife he fell in love with from their pen pal letters in 636, and confirmed in 638. As pen pals, they agreed to meet at a resort. She spotted ML at the resort but she didn’t know he was the friend. Something happened and she had to leave, so they didn’t meet as pen pals that day.
    —He confessed to her in 694 and she accepted him in 697.
    —Marriage proposal happened and ZQA said yes 709-713.
    —He finds out about her pregnancy in 715-716 when she prohibited him from doing the happy deed after the proposal.
    —They got their marriage licenses in 717.
    —They got grandpa's permission in 774.
    —He left for the military in 781. He was called back urgently.
    —She gave birth to a baby girl when he was in the military. On the day she delivered, she received the news that Ml couldn’t be found. A month after giving birth, ML was found and she went to meet him at the hospital.

The rest of the novel was about LuBanCheng (ML’s friend that cared for MC) and MC’s best friend, WenNian (I’m not sure if that’s her name). Anyway, her longtime boyfriend, ML’s second friend, cheated on her with the Jiang chick. It was the Jiang chick that let the boyfriend know about the 2 different LDK. She used the opportunity to sneak into the dude’s life and got pregnant. WN broke up with him. LBC has liked her for a long time. When he wasn’t in China, he used to play a game and WN happened to be his online game buddy that kept him company. When WN broke up, he offered to give her money so she could pay back the bride price (her ex bf and her were already months away from their wedding) if she could marry him for a year to satisfy his parents. She agreed and they lived together. One day, LBC got drunk and raped her. She hated him. She later got pregnant but got an abortion. LBC was happy when he saw the pregnancy stick. Unfortunately she told him she got rid of the baby and he became angry. They divorced and she went away.
    She came back to beg him for money because of her father. He told her to satisfy him in bed and he’d consider. She agreed but when they got to that part, she was unwilling. He let her go but still helped her father. Later he stalked her and realized she went to a psychiatrist. He bribed the psychiatrist to tell him about her condition. That was when he learned that she’s been in therapy since he raped her and she never wanted to abort the baby, she was just scared that she’d pass on the hate she felt for him onto the baby. He realized she had been hurting all this time because of his mistake. He decided to take care of her behind the scene and not interfere in her life.

That was where I stopped. Their story was sort of boring.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  13. Ivivivi

Ivivivi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why she become a student? Isn't she the same age as ml and already graduate

Whos bd?

14. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    They were high school mates. Because of her family’s debt, she couldn’t further her education, which was why she turned to LDK for help.

She went back to finish her studies once the whole transaction was over.

It was a typo. I meant “bf as in boyfriend.” I forgot his name.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Ivivivi likes this.
  15. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

Seraphe likes this.
  16. Ivivivi

Reading List:
    Link
    @Seraphe what happened after mc got kidnapped? Current chapter
    Will ml treat her better or its still in faraway chapter ?

17. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    Kidnapped? I dropped the translated version so I’m not sure. Can you briefly explain the arc where she gets kidnap?

Ivivivi likes this.
  18. kwanjai

kwanjai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was around the part where she asked ML's friend for help instead of him so he got mad and rap*d her then proceeded to be nice to her by making her eat dinner right after but she wouldn't cooperate so he got mad and kicked her out of the house to which she did leave. Right after he regret it so he searched for her all night with the housekeeper. She was kidnapped by one of ML's rival who wanted him to trade one of his land that they wanted in exchange for her.

stumblmer, Ciicii and Ivivivi like this.
  19. Seraphe

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I remember. Hopefully I’m not mixing it up with some other novel. Forgive me if I get it wrong.

ML saved her. She was really battered up by those people. They hit her across the face. I think her head was hit against a bed post too. He got hurt while saving her too but nothing serious since he was an ex-military man.

Ivivivi likes this.
  20. sithkazar

sithkazar Professional Screw Up

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad this is being translated now, but after looking over this thread, I think I might put reading it on hold for awhile and then come back to read it later. A single chapter a day is just way too fragmented to enjoy the story.

Ciicii likes this.