Spoiler The Beautiful Wife of the Whirlwind Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: The Beautiful Wife of the Whirlwind Marriage (闪婚娇妻:老公,深深爱)
    Synopsis:
    Wealthy, powerful and handsome; Gu Jingze is the cream of the crop in the entire country. Every guy wants to be him and every girl wants to be with him. His life is perfect... except that he has one tiny secret that keeps him from getting close to any woman—apparent impotency.

That is, until he wakes up in bed with a total stranger one day. The next thing he knows, he is forced to marry this stranger; a feisty and boisterous woman by the name of Lin Che.

Lin Che is an average girl whose only aim is to become a successful actress. Ostracized by her family and forced to become independent, she cooks up a scheme to attain her goal. But her plan fails and she ends up marrying this cold and seemingly heartless Gu Jingze. Not only that, she must now find her place in high society, where jealous women and devious plots lay abound - all while juggling her new career.

Two strangers under one roof: From the outset, they agree to stay out of each other’s lives, but he somehow always manages to appear during her moments of crisis. Slowly and unwittingly, Lin Che begins to find it difficult to imagine a future without him. Will their relationship grow, or is their marriage destined to remain just a contract? (Source: Webnovel)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    Novel Updates: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-beautiful-wife-of-the-whirlwind-marriage/
    Webnovel: https://www.webnovel.com/book/11256254105313805
    Webtoon: https://www.webnovel.com/comic/12568507805943101

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Is there any spoilers for this series?
    • Did they divorce or they stayed married all throughout the story?
    • Will the Lin family finds out that Lin Che actually married Gu Jingze?

Last edited: Feb 10, 2020
    midnight reader likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Refan25

Refan25 [The one on the back ground]

Reading List:
    Link
    So euhh ah hmmm...:hmm:What's this lord supposed to do in this thread?:blobdrool:

4. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They stay married till the end. Have a son around the middle of the story. Has a girl after a few years.
    It takes a while for them to realise their feelings, but the ride is worth it.
    Its sweet and totally hilarious.

Jingze becomes total wife slave and fan of her total unladylike character.

Read a long time ago, Lin family if I remember correctly does find out.

Lin Che becomes a total badass. At one point she even sits on Gu Family Head position and controls Gu's personal army when Gu Jingze is kidnapped.

Mo Huiling becomes crazy at the end.

There are a lot of conspiracies with Gu family.

There will be a lot of crushes for both MC and ML, some become friends, some are evil and end up getting destroyed. No one can do harm to OTP.

Mamma Mu is the loveliest thing.

The most outrageous character, regardless of all evil characters is Grandpa Gu. HATE THIS GUY :mad::mad::mad:

Spoiler on three Gu brothers:
    Bro 1: Gu Jingming: President of the country. Gets married to LC's manager. Falls in love eventually. Retires due to too much conspiracy towards the end. Plans to train Gu Jingze's son as next president. Has a daughter (twin iirc)

Bro 2: Gu Jingze: Gives up head of Gu fam position to help head of another state and some other internal conspiracies at the end. Falls in love with Lin Che, becomes total wife slave. Has a son and a daughter.

Bro 3: Gu Jingyu: Left fam before story starts. Becomes good friend with Lin Che. Comes back home on her insistence, and finds out she is SIL :LOL: His romance happens towards the very end. Falls in love with a rookie under Lin Che. Gives up career, goes to mountain to become English teacher, leaves all resources to her. They get together towards the very end.

5. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe share what you know about this novel? ♒((⇀‸↼))♒

I'm glad that there's no separation but will there be a lot of misunderstandings? (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋

I can't wait to see how he will dote on Lin Che! O(≧▽≦)O What I love about him is that despite them not in love when they married, he's still caring for her and he keeps his promises. (/∇\*)。o○♡ Plus it's only on chapter 35 but he's starting to compare how Lin Che and Mo Huiling reacts to simple things. You can feel how he's slowly falling for Lin Che and being disgusted by Mo Huiling.

Oh gahd! This woman is so selfish! (∘⁼̴⃙̀˘︷˘⁼̴⃙́∘) I can understand how Gu Jingze has fallen out of love from her. I'm gonna look forward how she's going to become crazy. o(≧∇≦o)

I love her when she first appeared. I just feel that she's gonna be that crazy mother-in-law who will dote on her daughter-in-law instead of his own son. (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) Was it like that? And how about Gu Jingze's father? ( ・◇・)?

Now I want to know why you hate the old man? ∑(゚ロ゚〃)

When is the oldest brother, Gu Jingming, going to appear? So far he's only mentioned.

Is he really falling in love with Lin Che? Or was he just flirting with her? What was his reaction when he finds out that she's actually his sister-in-law?

midnight reader likes this.
  6. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad that there's no separation but will there be a lot of misunderstandings? (๑ ˊ͈ ᐞ ˋ͈ )ƅ̋
    Not much misunderstanding. Some GJY vinegar and a lot of fight for stupid reasons (like now)

I love her when she first appeared. I just feel that she's gonna be that crazy mother-in-law who will dote on her daughter-in-law instead of his own son. (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) Was it like that? And how about Gu Jingze's father? ( ・◇・)?
    Can't remember father's story sorry.

Now I want to know why you hate the old man? ∑(゚ロ゚〃)
    For him everyone is pawn :mad: He used LC to get rid of MHL. Then once MHL is out of picture, he wants to get rid of LC too cause she is not a "proper Mother of fam Gu" material or some shit like that. :mad:
    He got his deserving end though, dying on the hand of his "preferred" girl :blobowoevil_horns:

When is the oldest brother, Gu Jingming, going to appear? So far he's only mentioned.
    Next family dinner I think.

Is he really falling in love with Lin Che? Or was he just flirting with her? What was his reaction when he finds out that she's actually his sister-in-law?

Nah. He just finds it amusing that she doesn't hanker after him. Had a mild crush on her too but temp. They become very good friends.

7. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    That's reassuring that they're no major misunderstandings or I will go bald! (*/ω\*)
    So if he doesn't like Lin Che (¯―¯٥) nor Mo Huiling, who is his preferred girl? So she ends up murdering him? ( ゚ー゚)
    Looking forward to it then! O(≧▽≦)O
    It is a good thing that Lin Che has a friend but it might cause misunderstanding and jealousy with Gu Jingze. (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

8. _GeMz_

_GeMz_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers.. Pleaseeee.. I want to know the scope of the story before totally investing in it beacuse i dont want to end up pissed off or heartbroken.. BTW thanks for the spoilers.. Looking forward for more spoilers..

9. bhabesausa

bhabesausa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters on this novel?

shelvibie17 likes this.
  10. shelvibie17

shelvibie17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can check it on this novel page on novelupdates.
    The link is above

11. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    1571 chapters in total.

OTP stabilizes around 250 chapters.

There is a separation and time skip of 3-5 yrs during her first birth, because GJZ wanted to keep them safe from Grandpa.
    OTp is very stable. No angst.

However, other couples are quite rough. They all get a good end but there's a lot of heartache.

Especially GJZ's sister and LBC. This girl went through so much without a single tear

MFR is another heartache.

Ohh remembered Gu dad.

He was thrown out for "betraying"
    Which he didn't.

What happened is actually related to Lin Che

Lin Che's biological dad is not Lin Youcai. She is actually daughter of Lu family. Papa Lu used to be a player.
    Long story short he has 2 legal children, 2 illigetemate ones. A daughter, Lu Beichen (Gu sister's pair), Lin Che, and a top assassin(forgot name, mu feiran's kid's father).

Gu dad helped out Lu dad dealing with baby assassin, but everyone kept thinking that that is Gu dad's bastard. It gets revealed later.

So yeah Lin Che then has 2 bro's backing her and Lu family.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2021
    xiashenghan likes this.
  12. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is LBC? and MFR? Sorry I'm not good with these. I always prefer using whole names. >_<

13. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    LBC= Lu Bei Chen - will come up later in the story.

MFR- Mu Fei Ren, number 1 actress who Lin Che admires

xiashenghan likes this.
  14. Gloria Ahimbisibwe

Gloria Ahimbisibwe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to get the raw link please...?

15. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens to Mo Huiling?
    what happens to Lin Li and Qin Qing?
    what happens to Lin Yu

16. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Went crazy from what I read from the spoilers.

immortaltear likes this.
  17. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read that too. :coffee:

18. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    How did she ended up with the Lins?

19. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    How did she ended up with the Lins?

From what I remember, Lu's wife's family was very strong and would have harmed Lin Che and mother if they knew about it. So Lin Che's mom took advantage of Lin Youcai's drunken state and pretended that she is pregnant with his.

xiashenghan and morticia_addams like this.
  20. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    I am reading the raws (frying one brain cell at a time) what I am curious about is.
    Did something happened with him and Lin Che's manager, Yu Minmin, when she got drunk in that party and she went missing? Because every time their names are mentioned they're acting suspicious.

Jae lautner likes this.