Spoiler The Beautiful Wife of the Whirlwind Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiashenghan, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Nemo Tan

Nemo Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

This Huiling is really pissing me off. GJZ is also at fault. He talks with Huiling nicely and goes to see her when ever she wants him to come. He even keeps her company whole night. But he gets mad when LC even talks with QQ. Doesn't he care about LC s s feelings?
    Does LC get mad when GJZ get the illness again thinking that he was intimate with MHL?
    I hope GJZ will be rude to MHL and ask her to get lost Infront of LC.
    When is MHL completely out of scene?
    When will GJZ and LC marriage become known to public?

Tomifudge likes this.
  2. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    When is Lin Che getting kidnapped? Is it after they get to know they love each other or before that?
    What will happen to Lin Lin after trying to murder Lin Che? Does she get away with it? So far no body found out who the culprit is in elevator incident.

3. xiashenghan

xiashenghan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm suspecting it is Qin Wanwan (did I remember her name correctly?) who did this. I mean the girl is shady as hell.

Ciicii likes this.
  4. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Wanwan is definitely suspicious. But I think it was Lin Lin who tries to kill her. She was the culprit in the previous car accident.

xiashenghan likes this.
  5. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they are both suspicious and now that I've remembered we cannot cross out the crazy Mo Huiling.

6. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    So about this...
    I hope it's not Lin Che's little assistant who is shady as hell and looks like have some sort of grudge against her but pretends to be nice and all.

7. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not. She is very stupid thinking that Guy Jingze will fall for her. And she is very jealous with Lin Che. Does she help Huiling to get Lin Che kidnapped?
    Someone please spoil.

8. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. This rookie actress shows up later in the story

xiashenghan likes this.
  9. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank God! I was afraid it was Lin Che's little assistant. Did you know what happened to her?

10. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah Thank god.
    Even Gu Jingze warned Lin Che about her. When does Lin Che realise she is wicked?

11. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't caught up to the translation for a while. Is it the one that packs lunch for GJZ? The one who used to sell scarves?
    From what I remember, she gets thrown into jail because both LC and GJZ figure out her intentions(can't remember if actual jail or GJZ's underground jail)

Nemo Tan and xiashenghan like this.
  12. xiashenghan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Gu Jingze warned her about this girl and it was a good thing that at the end of the day Lin Che only fully trust Yu Minmin.
    Yes! Her! She immediately cooked and packed a lunch box for Gu Jingze once she heard that Lin Che can't cook! Such a cunning little lady! Now I'm curious what she did to be thrown into jail.

13. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Do they take a wedding?
    When is their marriage known to public?

14. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    The do a wedding, I forgot if it was open to public or only to upper society.
    They are known couple in socialite circle. But the public announcement happens towards the end of the story

Nemo Tan likes this.
  15. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    So they take a wedding after they have kids?
    What's the public reaction when Linche becomes pregnant if they don't know she's married?
    When will Jingze confess to Lin Che? Lin Che still think he will divorce her one day.

What happens to Quin quing?

Does that new male actor Li Jinyi like Lin Che?

Sorry so many questions. Only two chapters a day. I can't wait ☺

16. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries. I went to take a quick look when is wedding.

So wedding is chapter 1265-1270ish. Its after the 1st baby.

When LinChe is 1st pregnant, GJZ sends her out of country, because of Grandpa (refer to Grandpa spoiler few posts back)
    So she is out of people's sight.
    After she comes back, they reconcile and yada yada she starts acting again but no one knows about her baby or marriage.
    GJZ gives her a very very very lavish wedding (diamond dress, flower petals from the sky, GJZ singing confession), which is only limited to socialite circle. Media kinda sorta knows that GJZ is getting married, but since he has always been managed to stay out of Media's radar, this time as well Media had no details.

At some point (i for got when) people say that LinChe is chicken climbing the branch to be phoenix. But then Lu fam backs her up saying she is biological daughter of Lu fam. So she is phoenix originally.

When LinChe is pregnant for 2nd time, her manager (love YuMinmin) and GJZ coordinate to keep it out of public knowledge.

Towards the end at one restaurant or some event place, one of Lin Che's rivals see her with 2 kids who call her mother and starts spreading rumor.
    After around this time GJZ joins Lin Che's film crew to act with her in a minor role. He looks GREAT on camera, but ABSOLUTELY AWEFUL as soon as he opens his mouth (GJY is absolutely delighted about it and laughs his ass off). So director keeps making him be eye candy. GJZ talks only with LC and GJY which other crew members thinks weird since he is newbie. And LC can't hide her love in her eyes. At one scene LC accidentally was drowning, when GJZ saves her and takes her away. LC's rival sneaks a video of them kissing and makes viral.
    Coupled with kids calling her mother and affair with a newbie, there is a lot of black water gets thrown at her.
    YuMinmin(love love love her) lets the storm get bigger :blobpopcorn_cool: before announcing that that GJZ and he is her husbando :bloblove: and they have 2 lovely kidso :blob_pompom:

17. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    They'll keep playing cat and mouse for a while more before settling. No major misunderstandings though. But there's gonna be move people vying for both of them.

I can't seem to remember who this person is. Could you just remind me a bit? Point me to a chapter she is in (i'm kinda behind on translated chapters. not enough SS lol)

Same as the previous one. Can't remember this guy. Point me to a chapter he is in?

18. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. This is great.

19. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Qin Qing is Lin Che's childhood sweetheart, who got engaged to Lin Li but later realised he actually like Lin Che. He then cancelled off his engagement to Lin Li. GJz is very very jealous with him.
    Does he ever meet Lin Che again? Does he get married to someone?

Li Jingui is in current chapters in the reality show in high school. He was just mentioned. I thought he likes Lin Che. May be not.

So it seems GJC does not take any actions for Lin Che s rivals being rude to her. Only Gu Jinyu helps her in those.

20. Nemo Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you read elite doting marriage?