Spoiler The Best Male God [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read this before then my fav best male god but drop at 200+. I didn't recommend this on spoiler thread cause its not really my type. This novel don't have love interests, so I lost interesting in novel. If you are into revenge and faceslapped QT novel this is for you but no love interests, mc stay single in each arc which make me lost interesting, too much same ending arc that mc stay single....
    I am current reading author other new work quick transmigration it's had love interest, but not really that good as best male god.

Last edited: May 9, 2019
    Bella94 and Poor_Hero like this.
  2. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You read quiet far despise its not type you like, (y) admire you!
    No romance huh, given MC's personality problem that might be best. Imma give it try~

Alina Moktan likes this.
  3. Sarahmounik

Sarahmounik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard there was an mission about bullying, is it true and what ch is it?

4. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    What bullying? There are many mission/Arcs about bullying, either the MC doing the bullying, or those that bullied the original host or close to the original host.
    Though there is one particular mission/arc about bullying that stood out to me. Let me see in this mission/arc, the MC original host had a twin sister who was bullied (more than bullied, she was raped, had marbles stuff inside of her and even needles and worse by all of her classmates) all because she confessed to a popular boy in their class (the popular boy and two of his friends who acted as bystanders when they kinda knew what was going on) . When she die by jumping off the school building, the MC original host felt it from far away because they were twin and collapsed during class time. Pretty much MC mission was to get revenge against all of the classmates and the teacher by killing them/making them experience the same thing that they made the twin sister experience (like the MC hypothesized the teacher to jump off the school building like the twin sister did, or when the twin sister as a ghost got her own revenge by stuffing needles inside of one of the female classmates and made her inside exploded out).

Bella94, Aisha Ann, Poor_Hero and 2 others like this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like this arc, also I don't recommend this arc if people can't handle angry because it's so horrible, angsty and tragedy. I crying like a baby in this arc. My heart was explode and angry like how I wanted torture them and make them have gang rape. I feel distress for twin sister.

Bella94, Aisha Ann and Pachia like this.
  6. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you! :blobdevil: That why the revenge was so satisfying.

Bella94 and Alina Moktan like this.
  7. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    There was also another mission/arc that the MC was a ghost and revenged against many people. He even had a video online showing the public of the bastard/suspects confesses their sins and how the MC punish them. First revenge was against a couple, the victim was the host that the MC wish had to fulfill. The host was a female who got killed by the boyfriend of this female friend of the host. So the female friend ran to the host house to run away from the boyfriend. But when the boyfriend showed up the female friend locked the host outside of the room together with the boyfriend. The boyfriend killed the host and soon the police arrived, but host already dead. Both the boyfriend and female friend got away easily due to their background. The host gave the MC a time limit of many years to get revenge for her and other victims of different cases :)blobsad: that are also already dead). I remember the two other cases were,
    1. A male who got framed of running over a grandpa after he took the grandpa to the hospital (the framers were obviously the grandpa family who wanted money) and suicided to not effect his family
    2. Another male who rescued a kid drowning but die in the process, the kid and his parents did not tell the truth because they did not want to get framed for the death of the male, leaving the male family to suffer
    Revenge was so great :blobdevil:

8. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can u pls elaborate some details on the revenge that u remember

9. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    To get revenge, the MC would show a live video of the MC punishing them (such as using sharp weapon to stab at them). But when the police get to the scene it pretty much shows of the bastards hitting themselves, even in the cameras. That is the trick of the MC being a ghost, showing live videos of him punishing or killing them then in reality it is actually them punishing themselves.

10. thepaper123

thepaper123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    early chapters are good but later it was. boring, i read this novel because it promotes romance but later consecutive chapters got boring. author is writing his own personalized ideals and the romance. was lost. dropped this novel plus the ending of each arc isnt that good plus other arcs are rushed. now i know why the rating is just 3+ when other romance quick transmi novels have 4+ ratings. when he comes the star light shines is the best quick transmi romance ive read too bad it was too short.

11. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read Scum Male's Whitewashing Manual, Good Man Operation Guide, I am a Big Villain and I Am A Good Man [Quick Transmigration] similar to when he comes the star light shining. Chapters are short like 200 or 100 chapters. You won't get boring reading it cause all plot are interesting. Its my favorite novel. Recommended this novel if you haven't read it yet. Also When He Come The Star Light Shines is my one of favorite best novel too.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    Bella94 likes this.
  12. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    @Alina Moktan Do you know other novels that were by the same author as this novel?

13. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes Author Other books are
    超级男神[快穿] super male god and new book 暴躁男神[快穿] villian male god [fast wear]. Super male god is about revenge and faceslapped, not romance. Mc stay single in whole arcs. While in new villian male god novel, mc do fall in love, its similar to best male god but not that good. Mc transmigration into pitiful villian character.

Bella94, Tuque and Pachia like this.
  14. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone could give me the link to a new raw link? I can’t open the link and it says 404 error orz

15. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you need to change the link to this story raw version since both links can’t be use anymore..

Here is the raw link I use by searching the novel name in Chinese :
    http://m.txt101.com/id/4285/

Poor_Hero and Alina Moktan like this.
  16. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    I always wonder how can Zhou Zekai like and love every FL in every arc instantly.. He seems so lonely to me tbh.. Every time he finish his task he will be alone again then he will fall in love again in another arc.. I think he start to realise that he’s lonely at the online game arc.. He himself says that before he thinks that the wisher themselves that need him and love him but the truth is that he’s the one that need them and need their love.. He seems so lonely and it’s really sad to see him like that.. I sometimes wish that maybe there is one of those FL in one arc that could be with him forever.. The same with Scum Male Whitewashing system, Villain systems? (The story of MC need to be a scum male but ends up being the good guy), there is other fast wear MC whom is always with different FL.. Idk why but the MC in this story hit me deep inside my heart.. He seems so lonely even if he’s surrounded by people and even if he have a wife he will go back to being lonely after the task finish.. I wish the author could at least make one of the FL stay with MC till the end

Poor_Hero likes this.
  17. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that maybe there is a chance one of the FL will be able to be with him orz.. But glad that MC have a friend.. I really feel bad for MC.. If I were in his shoes I would probably go crazy already.. He’s been in so many worlds and in love with so many people.. No wonder his heart is so empty and tired.. I’m currently on the Entertainment President arc.. I feel really bad for MC in this arc.. He really is a lonely guy.. The FL knows MC did not love her but she still try to make him love her.. I really wish that at least she or other FL could be with MC at the end but the author didn’t set any FL with MC at the end

18. Mike Walker

Mike Walker New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. I agree, I am also very worried about this!

Bella94 likes this.
  19. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want to say the current arc I’m in is about MC being entangled with 2 girls.. I respect MC decision in this arc.. Instead of choosing one of them and making both or one person hurting because of his decision he didn’t choose any of them.. This makes me really admire MC because if it was someone else they will interpret ori owner wish as to get married to his ex gf but his ex wife is also a nice girl.. MC don’t want to hurt both of this nice girls at all.. Respect to MC..

The ori owner is a student in Shanghai Uni and is a normal rural man but because of his cold and noble temperament people thought that he’s a low-key rich second generation.. He always reject the rich girl pursuit because he feels like he can’t give happiness to them because of the gap between themselves is too large.. But then one girl is a rich girl but she pretends to be poor and date ori owner.. The ori owner accepted her as girlfriend but then while they are dating the girl know that he is a rural man not the second generation chaebol at all.. But she still like him very much.. The girl friend envy the girl and she told people the ori owner real identity.. She said he is not second generation chaebol at all and does not worthy of his girlfriend family.. The ori owner feels really inferior and want to breakup with the girl.. They breakup and ori owner married another girl from his parents choice and got 2 kids.. Then ori owner heard the news that his first love/girlfriend died during childbirth and she also have flash marriage after breaking up with him.. The ori owner feels bad for the ex gf and meet MC (Zhou Zekai).. He feels that if only he didn’t breakup before will she be happy and not die because of childbirth.. He wish that his ex gf could find her happiness and not die from childbirth.. MC is speechless when he know about his wish because he feels like this ori owner is like a scum man.. He breakup with his first love because of his own inferiority and cowardice because the gf is so rich.. The ori owner thinks that even if he work hard he won’t be able to match her at all.. Then there is also the wife that been choose by his family.. Clearly the wife is a very nice girl and also even if the wife know her husband have someone else in his heart she still take care of the ori owner so well and take care of ori owner family business and also the ori owner parents.. The ori owner did not even mention this wife at all and only thinking of his first love.. MC decides that he don’t want to be with either the ex gf or the previous wife and only plan to find someone else to take care of them and make them happy.. He will be like a guardian for both of them.. While MC is cleaning his room the previous life wife is reborn and come to MC dorms.. She wait for MC there and the guard saw her and ask whom she’s waiting for.. She says she was waiting for Zhou Zekai.. Then the guard call MC and say there is a girl waiting for him for one hour already.. MC comes down and surprise to see his previous life wife.. The ex wife hugs him in tears and ask if he was reborn like her as well.. MC is totally stiff and helpless when she hugs him and ask this question.. MC ask the ex wife to release him first and took her to the cafe to talk.. At the cafe MC says to the ex wife that he did dream of her and his life before and ask her if she was happy with him during all her life with him.. He also ask if she is truly ever happy even knowing your husband does not have you in his heart at all and have someone else.. The ex wife then cry when she think of her suffering before this.. The husband drunk calling is not her name at all but the first love name instead.. It broke her heart a lot.. Her behaviour is the answer to MC question.. MC hold her hand and coax her softly.. Saying that I’m sorry that you suffer a lot with me before and he also say that she should find someone else who really love her instead in this life.. The girl is flustered and confused because her previous husband is not this gentle and also coaxing her before this and says he is not him at all then she run away.. MC is left alone in the cafe and he is a bit sad and he don’t want to hurt both of the girls at all because they’re a really nice girl.. Then he goes back home because his family want to become a farmer or something but yeah he helps his parents to get government loan and also invest in the business as well.. Then he also do stock trading etc.. While he was on his way back from buying a house or because of some business I don’t remember the ex gf call him.. She ask to meet him in the cafe they always goes to.. MC agree to her request.. At the cafe the ex gf and MC is staring at each other in silence.. Then ex gf ask MC did he breakup because of the lie she made about her family.. I’m sorry for lying but can we get back together the ex gf ask MC.. MC says that the reason he breakup is because of his inferiority and also his own cowardice.. If they are together how sure will they be that they can still be together without having a problem with money issue and the gap between them is too high.. He says that if he really want to be with her he need to work hard for 4 to 5 years to be able to marry her and buy a house and her family would not agree for her to wait that long and are you very sure that we can still be with each other during that time.. MC also says that you know my family condition.. He have a sister to pay for her schooling and also his famiky as well.. Ex gf is silence and she feel her heart been cut by a knife.. She understand why he breakup with her and want to say that she can pay for his sister and family and can buy a house for them but stop from saying that because she feels like she will be a very sad girl in front of him and she don’t want that.. She gets up and leave MC without saying goodbye.. MC move out from his dorm and finish his diploma.. He remembers that ex wife dad have a illness that need operation and call ex wife if she need some money for her dad operation.. Ex wife says it’s ok because they already collect enough money for the operation.. The ex wife says she realises that her rebirth should not be wasted on chasing someone but instead take her time to love herself and spend more time with her family more.. She also says to MC to find his own happiness and she bless him to find his own love and chase it.. MC become old bachelor and married his sister.. The ex gf also goes abroad to manage her grandpa company and found her husband in Hong Kong and give birth to a twins.. MC ex wife also found someone she love and married him.. In this life MC never married anyone and spend his time leisurely as a single man..

Poor_Hero and JuuHachi like this.
  20. Bella94

Reading List:
    Link
    Finish reading all 1000+ chapter of this story.. I have to say the ending is so satisfying.. It’s not hanging like other novel ending.. I’m glad that Zhou Zekai could help and be with his Red Envelope Group again at the end.. The one I feel sorry the most is the Little Prince in the Ancient Palace.. It must be painful to keep getting rebirth and people leaving him one by one.. I’m glad Zekai help him to finally end the rebirth cycle and finally come back to modern world again.. 10/10 recommended to read

Elv likes this.