Forgotten Title The Breaker S3

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by totagamer11, Jun 30, 2019.

1. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remembered this gem. I know authors took a break and worked on something else for a while. Saw they finished it so wanted to see if any rumors of S3 coming soon are floating around. Well even if it came out arlready id still have to store it away for awhile to stock up chapters. Then again it'd be to it was active than on hiatus.

2. Seker

Seker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately I haven't heard anything about a season 3, all I know is that they were going to start up on it after finishing their current project which they are still working on if I remember correctly.

3. otaku31

otaku31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This has bothered me 4 sometime now, so I'm gonna ask: Am I the only one who thinks S2 was shit? It was so bad I dropped it halfway(?), I think.

4. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah it was crap.....the ending was pathetic....since u dropped it halfway, i wont say anything...but it was a cringefest.....

0000000 and otaku31 like this.
  5. Seker

Seker Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought the beginning of S2 was kind of trash and it picked up about half way point funny enough. Even then I still thought the beginning of it had it's moments.

6. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Im the wrong person to ask because I'm very easy to please when it comes to ln,a,m. I've seen all the main stories path tweaked in many ways and still enjoyed them even going through my favorites mulitple times.

7. Moon Shadow

Moon Shadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn’t too impressed with it either (from what I remember). I think (I read it quite awhile ago) it had a huge amount of fan service that got in the way of the plot, which was disappointing considering the first season was so good.

8. yorozuyaginchan

yorozuyaginchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is this under Forgotten Title?

otaku31 likes this.
  9. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    Prolly cuz the author seems to hv forgotten all about writing it? :blobcheeky:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  10. otaku31

Reading List:
    Link
    So... good thing I dropped it, eh? Thnx 4 replying.
    I must hv dropped it b4 it picked up steam. It was the weak beginning that ruined it 4 me. Thnx 4 replying.
    Ur kind is any authors' fav. Everyone loves easy to plz readers. Thnx 4 replying.
    Yeah, it simply couldn't measure up to S1. S1 was simply amazing. Thnx 4 replying.

0000000 likes this.
  11. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember dropping New Waves when that watermark entire pages fiasco happened. Mangatraders was still alive back then.

DiabolicGod and 0000000 like this.
  12. Mazino

Mazino The final chapter.

Reading List:
    Link
  13. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    God they fuck S2 so bad... art is more fluent but storyline is mixed up until the point i just skip plotlines and read the fightscenes. Mfkers actually have S1 asshole villain becoming S2 ending protag teacher? The fuck dudes? High on cough syrup?

LordCorwin and otaku31 like this.
  14. oezsoyb

oezsoyb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    S2 was, except for the somehow rushed ending and disappointing endfight, very well done. Why are all of you so negative about this now.

As for S3, i have read on reddit that the author would begin writing the story after trinity wonder finished, which he assumed would be early 2019. And as of right now, the author is writing on the story, so the artist is doing 2 other mini projects to draw and sht. Do not forget that the creators of Breaker assume that S3 will most likely be 30 Volumes+ so the story writing could take a while.

DiabolicGod likes this.
  15. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Imho, someone please send him a question asking on which plotline is he following. As far as I understand, the teacher should be the MC, not Lee boi.

I get that he is writing a story of a naive prodigy and stuff, but i still think the meat belongs to the teach, who is just like Lee but have a proper baptize of fire.

Having two masters dying for Lee is not enough seriously to harden him... the last guy even died to ensure that Lee does not accept the teach with open hands in order not for the group to get isolated.

Also, last scene, S1 villain now teaching Lee??? Are you serious?!?!? Is a proper beating by the teach can make the asshole villain become a proper man? Maybe. But to do such a heelface turn... defeat means friendship on a new level

I have no qualms with the art and fights, just hell load of ??? when it comes to thinking about the plot.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
  16. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    No news. It probably won't ever get S3.

17. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already been so long for this "rumor". And after so long, we still haven't gotten it, so you have the answer.
    I agree with this. I was into S1, but S2 didn't.

otaku31 likes this.
  18. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually enjoyed S2. But i will be honest the only parts of it i have ever returned are the fights since they are drawn so superbly. So i am probably only remembering the highs and forgetting the lows.

As for a Season 3. Just assume it is never going to happen. They have attempted other projects only to leave them unfinished and moved on to and complete others. They won't return to this one, i would be blown away if they did. The artists health i think is a very big blockade for ever returning to the series aswell. Just another point in the 'will never return to column'.

0000000 and Reddles like this.
  19. Simon

Simon [The Pure One's Chief Steward][Demon Beast]

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't have a lot of problems with New Waves, felt the ending was dragged out a bit to long.

Worst part is it finished on a 'to be continued', there are a lot of questions raised and we need the next part for answers.

20. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im actually just looking forward to rereading the whole series once S3 starts updating.
    I enjoyed both seasons a lot and imo while there was plenty fanservice it dient really hinder the story or get in the way afair