Spoiler The CEO’s Villainess Childhood Friend

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Feb 16, 2019.

1. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the exact chapter.... anyways... The O!MP kinda had an epiphany when he saw the MC on TV rushing inside a burning establishment to save a child, then he came as a guest for the variety show shoot in the mountains, he heard MC saying that she had been in an accident in the mountains when she was 13 yrs old and had to be treated abroad, hearing this planted some suspicions to O!MP's head 'cause he was told that MC went abroad to learn how to dance so, he decided to investigate what happened in the past and found out that MC received a plastic surgery treatment abroad and he was like "for what would she need PS for?". He was so conflicted that he did not continue to have snu snu with O!FP. He went out and met MC, he then questioned her about that what did she treat when she was abroad then MC told him to investigate it himself as there would be others that would lie to him.

Then his investigator reported that he met Mr. Qiao and asked if MC was treated abroad to fix her burn marks because he knows a girl that have burns and wanted to fix it too , Mr. Qiao acted suspiciously and denied MC having been treated in foreign hospitals. The O!MP's suspicion grows and he then ordered to check out O!FP's past.

The investigation results were that MC suffered severe burns that lead to disfigurement hence the plastic surgery treatment and O!FP's past before the age of 14 were all erased so they dug deeper and discovered that O!FP grew up in an orphanage. However, O!FP growing up in an orphanage as an ordinary girl, why would she need to erase her past? This made the O!MP wary. Reading the reports made him disgruntled then O!FP appears naked (iirc), they became intimate and O!MP took advantage of this he asked her some pointed questions about her past and learned that at the time of the fire accident, O!FP did not have the means (funds) to go to the location of the incident. Also, hearing this the O!MP concluded that it was the Qiao family that had covered up the truth.

... damn, that was really long, sorry if I missed out some details (I MTL'ed)... and I'm sorry if this didn't make sense as I didn't review it and I'm using a phone

Grace34, Ceilo27, Mikaa and 15 others like this.
  2. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! The translated parts are catching up to some of the parts that you're describing so you're correct!

3. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy to find this thread, but yeah, I hope no one start another long winded debate that is meant for discussion thread. Its a pain to read and filter out necessary story parts rather than opinion.

Can I ask why that Mr. Huang nicknamed himself [Brother Yu, please live with me] or something in the comment section of the variety show? Did he LOVE her? Or just want to have some of that MC's luck and blessings?

The current translation is around when Ye Peicheng realized his feelings, btw. I hope someone can answer my question.

Venice1 likes this.
  4. lailai

lailai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go back to the earlier translated chapters, Mr. Huang realizes that MC is a real live "koi", basically a walking lucky person, and just being near her or passing by her can give people luck. He doesn't romantically love her as much as he is a giant fan and idolizes his great fortune to meet her. And of course as a feng shui master/geomancer/I don't know what it is called, he would definitely want to be near her, similar to how a person who admires someone else wants to take on that other person as his/her master.

Ceilo27, Mikaa, lazynoodles and 4 others like this.
  5. Nese

Nese Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mr huang is an old man

Humbledaisy likes this.
  6. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy I found this thread. Because of the novel's title, at first I thought that the ML is the CEO who tried (and actually succed) kill the MC. Glad that he's not the real ML. Can we change the title so it will not mislead the story? Because honestly, I kinda hate scum CEO novel with passion.

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Mangafreakspark

Mangafreakspark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love should be mutual acceptance BTW two people
    and
    No one is obligated to return the love of a person just because that person loves them. Love can't be forced and no child deserves to be a product of a scheme in tying a man who doesn't love that woman down. She is a terrible person for trying to drug and rape a man. Nobody forced her to save him, she did it on her own accord. The mp doesn't owe her anything. Love can't be forced and I don't like those novels that portray the Fl as men chasers. If a man doesn't love you no matter what you do, it won't mean a thing. She herself is an attempted rapist for drugging a man with the intention of mating with him without his consent. What she did was totally not okay and can't be excused. People should be responsible for their actions so I don't pity her. If the tables were turned for me to strangle my rapist I would not hesitate.
    Just because she loved him doesn't mean he should reciprocate her love.

8. bloddyrose

bloddyrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, baobei is like "baby" it is a precious and dear word. Used by parents for their children...Or when you call your loves one (like husband or bf/gf), it's like you said "honey/baby”.
    Or, when you have a luxurious sexy sport car, u can call it “baobei” wkwkwkwkw. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the explanation! At first I think Baobei is like Luo Luo's real name and Luo's is his nickname.

Anyway, I think I just find out how differentiate the Indonesians based on how they write the laugh

bloddyrose likes this.
  10. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww....Am I that obvious??? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D are you too??

11. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Next spoiler.

* He said that he likes her? And did mind/ didn't like it if she is too close to other men?!
    * YP sudden confession froze QM's brain… baffled. She then smiled and asked if YP being serious (like "are you serious??")
    * Seeing QM's reaction YP asked what did she think. (Did she think he was joking?)
    QM said that she didn't have experience, so how would she knew. She had no experience either in her previous life.
    What should she do now?
    * QM's brain became sluggish, and Ye Peicheng was getting closer and closer. She instinctively raised her hard to push/stop him, but then her wrist was caught by Ye Peicheng. The reason why he entered the sect wasn't because he wanted to get closer to her?
    * YP said that he is being serious, and asked QM to think about it carefully.
    * YP wanted to say something but a small head a small head came out. Luo Luo’s mouth was still stuffed with a squid, and his hand was on the door frame, and the big eyes looked at the two people outside the door.
    * At the moment, Ye Peicheng and QM turned around and saw him.
    Luo Luo saw that he was found, and quickly raised his hand and grabbed his own eyes.
    * YP let go QM and pick up LL..And asked why he was covering his eyes?? (Not sure about this)
    * LL said, aunty (I think she's the babysitter) told him that when people in TV wanted to kiss, he shouldn't watch it (close his eyes).
    * QM told LL that she and martial uncle were just practicing martial art not kissing.:LOL::LOL::LOL:
    When the little guy listened, he put the little hand down. He turned his head and rushed to Ye Peicheng. "Senior uncle, do you want to kiss Master?"
    YP gaze locked on QM, his voice was low, and his tone was profound and then answered "want/yeah/yes" buahahahhaah:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*The three of them returned to the table together, and QM was very serious in eating this time. She almost never looked up.
    *She didn't understand, how did Ye Peicheng suddenly like her?
    In other words, although the original book hardly clearly wrote the feelings of Ye Peicheng, at least it also implies that Ye Peicheng is waiting for Qiao Ruohuan.
    QM groaned and wondered, and did not know, thinking about the plot..Where had it gone wrong?
    * The three of them left the porridge store.
    On the way back, the atmosphere was not as cheerful as before.
    * Finally arrived at QM place. QM took Luo Luo and got off the car, rushed to YP to thank him for the ride.
    * Ye Peicheng followed her to the car, and he took Luo Luo from her arms and put it on his shoulder.
    * The little guy suddenly laughed and clapped his hands cheerfully, and the atmosphere immediately eased.
    * Ye Peicheng followed QM to the apartment?(not sure)and went straight to the elevator. This put Luo Luo down, his eyes slowly lifted up and looked at her. "Little Moyu, I am waiting for your reply." Kyaaaaaa…:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::X3:
    * QM could only nodded and said goodby to YP.
    * At home QM all the trouble behind her. QM thinks that she can't promise YP. As she has to look for LL`s father, and see where it goes (after she find LL's father)..If it's unsuitable for them to raise LL together, then she didn't mind raising LL by herself.
    * In the evening, QM was playing with Luo Luo for a while, before the child had to go to bed early.
    * After QM came out of LL's room. Miss you handed her phone which has ringing all d time. it was XY, and he was at her door.
    * QM went to change her pajamas and then went to open the door. There she met XY. XY asked to find a place so they could talk.
    * QM declined as she didn't want to be caught by paparazzi together with him. But she couldn't help thinking that XY was quite capable, she only gave him a clue, yet he could investigate it.
    * XY didn't wanted to harm her, so he asked her straight away. Why on her 13th years old she got burn injury.
    * QM said, since he came to ask her, his heart must already have an answer. QM then asked, was it because he was cheated for years he didn't have anymore confident on his judgment?
    * Xing Yichen’s pupils suddenly tightened.
    Because of yesterday, Qiao Ruohua unintentionally revealed the information, so he asked a special help to check it out.
    * He got the information that QR never left the village before she was 14 years old.
    Therefore, the person who saved him cannot be Qiao Ruohuan. And the bracelet that Will Ruohuan got from, must be from Qiao's family.
    * However if it was not QM who rescued him, then why would she went abroad to treat burn scars/injuries? So...QM must be the one who saved him. But why didn't tell him all this year?
    * Both of them looked at each other...until the elevator suddenly opened, and then, from the inside, a tall man came out. (And the man was.. ehem ... ehem... Cough ..Cough…)
    YE PEICHEEEENNNGGGG….:X3::X3::X3::X3::X3::love::love::love:

Grace34, Ceilo27, Mikaa and 7 others like this.
  12. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes to both question :blob_grin::blob_grin:

Humbledaisy and bloddyrose like this.
  13. bloddyrose

Reading List:
    Link
    Assyyiiik...I am not alone anymore :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

chamchaworld likes this.
  14. famine

famine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm, is there any more spoiler?

15. Marseline

Marseline Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys, if any of you have a way to read the novel without waiting for the translation then tell me, I almost die I really want to keep reading !!!!

16. Clars

Clars Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL it...

Humbledaisy and WatoshimiKairou like this.
  17. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    @Marseline It'll fry your brain but it's worth it for your purpose.

18. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of spoiler do you want? Married life? The fall of the Qiaos? How Ye Peicheng discovered that Qiao Moyu is the girl he slept with and had a child with her, which is Loulou?

aiyaohyo, stumblmer and Jukki like this.