Spoiler The Cry of the Phoenix Which Reached the Ninth Heaven

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RebirthofNovel, Dec 31, 2016.

1. minhchau1997

minhchau1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry it's been a while since I read this, but I forgot a lot of details. It has been long time! I agree this story is flawed. I think the audiobook sounded nice, and it helped pass time. Since this is my first and only completed audiobook, I was pretty happy. Lol, I did take a break myself for months and managed to finish it.

Surprisedly I never finished Wei Yang. I heard the plot deviated a lot, and she ends up in another country as an empress. In addition, the author was caught for plagiarism for the story, and so I never went back to finish the story

I recall the evil concubine. But I don't even remember much about her... She had a whip and was pretty evil. TBH I think she's irrelevant, I mean
    she probably died. Lol, because Ye Hong Yi and the evil sister was like cockroaches. I can't recall of her after the palace arc, and so I don't think it was super important..

Isn't Guy #2 bio? I totally forgot. If he was, he fell in love with the FL again. He even had a marriage ceremony with her

I feel like Yin Xiong did stop using his sister, but I don't recall the details.

I actually recall this, and I remembered she did yell at him. She made a plot where Chu Mo Xin died or something, and the father cried and regretted his actions. It was pretty sad listening to the audio

this was after the war started and she felt like she didn't need to be undercover anymore. He wanted to install her as his Empress, and she thought it was ironic that he loved her when she didn't love him anymore. She revealed that she reincarnated (?) and told him everything was a lie. And he got angry with revenge...

She ends up dying before her wedding with Ben Lei.(???) I don't remember who it was.

There was a eunuch that went to the palace with them. Remember he died by getting whipped by the evil concubine? He was trying to prevent the evil concubine from entering the FL's place. After Ye Hong Yi lost everything, someone helped him change his face to the eunuch, and he infiltrated next to the FL for revenge. He was around for a while, and I thought he would be soft-hearted since he "loved" the FL. But instead, Ting Yue accidentally found out and was murdered by him.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2021
    AllthingsAsian likes this.