Spoiler The Demonic King Chases His Wife (TDKCHW) Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by dysry, Mar 30, 2016.

1. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    Does NL's personality change in the spirit world? Does he still act childish towards SL?

2. wolfie643

wolfie643 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The guy is still the same, so dont worry.

3. Pillows

Pillows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers after they went to spiritual world? :unsure::unsure::unsure: i just read up to there from @dysry

alexfilia likes this.
  4. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Li Yaoyao Died? When will she died? *maybe someone already ask this... but I want to know

5. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    She was killed by hey hubby the senior brother i think? ....after the senior brother married her and she passed her beggar child as his and the master came back and he was pissed with both of them for harming SL

Animeking and kiara8 like this.
  6. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... Thank you... Is it still long? I mean in the translation she almost get killed by Nangong but she escape with teleportation... (im sorry im not good at english)

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah its still loooong .....if you check the first page there are sammuries for the first arc (witch includes LYY ending)

Hmntlzn likes this.
  8. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I drop this novel about 77 chapter. Worst novel I don't find anything special. Ml is aashole douchbag he doesn't trust mc when his child friend tried to kill mc. Hope mc kill ml so she can be free. I hate ml and romance. It will better if there isn't ml then mc will much stronger less enemy hatred

9. redplatform_

redplatform_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What're you curious about? General itinerary? There's 9814 chapters or entries as of today. A lot has happened since the start of the adventure into the Spirit World.

10. Wulin

Wulin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did they do the deed? Which chapter? Sorry for the problem and thank you!

11. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    It's funny how everyone asks this question. Something to remember is that this is more of an adventure story than a pure romance. Yes, they get married and consummate it. It's not the point of the story. They get serious with each other a few hundred chapters into the story. This is one of those get stronger to become a god and protect your family type stories. There are a lot of romantic moments with SL and NL, but there are also many times when SL is by herself, adventuring.

I think I mainly read it and like it because of the trouble SL keeps getting herself into. Plus, I have grown to love it when SL & NL fight, break up, and get back together again. It was really annoying and irritating at first, but somehow I've grown to appreciate it.

12. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Did he ever regains his memories from the amnesia? The novel has gotten too long for me to even bother reading now... Also did her chasing him back work out? How about her parents? Did she reunite with her mother and find out who her father is?

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere here that her father is a god and they weren’t allowed to be together so they placed their bet on MC?

14. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that before...I guess I should expand on my details. What I want to know about finding out who her father is, is mainly his position as a god and such forth explanations. Pretty much I want more details?

15. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    He loses them not long after they begin their adventures in Spirit World, only a few hundred chapters in. He regains them when they end up in the Demon World. This is well past chapter 5000, probably past 6000. NL's uncle, a spymaster in the Demon World, thinks NL's cultivation in the Longfeng Shadow is too weak, so he locks him up, and uses news of what SL has been doing to stimulate him. He eventually breaks through to the 6th seal or level of the Longfeng Shadow, and regains all his memories at once. He then frees himself from his restraints, impressing his uncle, and rejoining with SL. He does this when she's about to take a bath and mostly naked, scaring the daylights out of her.

We first learn some solid details on him from the spirit of the Sea King, one of the Twelve Paladins or Holy Knights serving SL's Father. We know that he was a powerful Emperor that ruled all of the known worlds. SL''s Father is sealed and that the 12 weapons must be brought together to free him. We learn from Firecloud, a female member of the Twelve, a bit more about how SL's father views SL. SL is his treasure. When she was born, he made everyone in the thousands of worlds pay tribute. He gifted her a Divine Fire Qilin as her birthday gift, which SL receives from Firecloud. He gifts her some ridiculously huge library of books. The current Spirit World's Imperial family were basically his servants or slaves that he made into Stewards of the Spirit World when he ascended to the Summit of the Myriad Gods. Firecloud is in love with SL's father and kind of hates Yan Hua but still takes care of SL, training her and helping her out. We learn from Grandfather Chu, no relation, just what he's called, that her father is at the True God (主神) level, or whatever you want to call it. He's called the True God of War.

I wrote down some detailed summaries of some of the later chapters. This is from Chapter 9690-9693 if you're interested.
    9690 SL: "You mean my body has the metal attribute? How come I never knew?" Chu tells her this is another reason why those from the lower realms come to the Summit. If lucky, the process of cleansing and strengthening their marrow will trigger these hidden properties. Some people are unlucky and get nothing. Some people are so incredibly lucky they trigger all attributes and become grandmasters of all skills. SL asks who has all skills, all professions. He tells her this is information is relevant only for the Summit of the Myriad Gods, even if he tells her she wouldn’t recognize the names. She says she might be lucky and have heard of them, maybe they came from the same lower world. Chu says he knows of four and they all came from the Spirit World. First person was an emperor in the Spirit World, an emperor who defied the heavens, they call him the War True God. 2nd is his wife, Goddess Yan Hua, she of the unparalleled Goddess Sword Technique. She’s called the Goddess (Shénnǚ) True God. A peerless couple. The third wears white, an immortal that floats above and disdains all others. With the wave of one hand he can bring the dying back from the brink of death, give flesh to withered bones. Known as the Medicine True God. The fourth is overbearing and addicted to blood, violence, and murder. No one knows this mysterious god’s name. He’s called the Slaughter True God. SL then realizes that these are her parents, her master, and her godfather. She asks what happened to them. He says he doesn’t know about Medicine and Slaughter True God, but the other two are said to have defied the heavens, and Lord Heaven suppressed them. He doesn’t think they will ever stand again. SL then realizes he can speak of them. Wasn’t it the case that if you mentioned her parent’s names it would cause the heavens to notice? She asks him if it’s ok here to say the name of the Heavens, or the names of War God and the Goddess. Chu: "Why not? Oh right, don’t you lower world people have an emperor? The heavens is like a lower world emperor. After all, you can’t say the emperor’s name."

9691 SL: "So you can say the name, but it’s best not to say anything bad about the emperor, or you will suffer?"
    Chu: "Yes, at the Summit it’s the same, do not speak ill of the heavens." SL is moved, does that mean she can now say the name of her parents, her master, and her foster father? She asks for more about the four, specifically their professions. SL is so happy to be able to hear news about them. Chu: "As far as I know, Medicine God is at Rong Hua Mountain, Divine Medicine Valley. All of Rong Hua Mountain is his. Among the Summit’s cultivators, it is the unpassable place most desired by all, everyone wants to enter its forbidden gates."
    SL: "Why can’t you enter?"
    Chu: "Little girl, it looks like you don’t understand anything, just what kind of existence is Lord Medicine?" He starts talking him up, how great he is. "If Lord Medicine opened his doors, wouldn’t the whole world flood through his gates? So Rong Hua Mountain’s gate remains closed. It only occasionally opens for one or two days at a time."
    SL has figured out Rong Hua comes from Rong Yun and Yan Hua’s names. She’s even more sure that it’s her master. Once everyone is stronger, she shall take them to see master. She asks about Slaughter True God. Chu says he’s City Lord of Purgatory City, the people of the City should know more about him. SL is surprised at this second Purgatory City. She figures he just made a copy when he was at Blue Sky Continent, the Summit’s version must be much larger. She asks how big it is. Chu: "How can it not be big. That’s Slaughter God’s territory. It’s Purgatory’s slaughter grounds. It’s said not long after you enter, you will rise two stars. The top most cultivators of the summit all want to get in, the normal ones don’t stand a chance."
    SL: How do you get in?
    Chu: "This City Lord is strange, to get in you must obtain his girl’s approval. The cultivator’s of the Summit have all gone crazy looking for the City Lord’s girl. Close to all of the Summit’s grounds have been excavated three feet under to search. Do you know what ended up happening?"
    SL: "What happened?" SL is clutching her chest, her heart is beating so fast, the City Lord’s girl, wouldn't that be she herself?

9692 Chu: "Everyone found out the City Lord never married. There is no girl! It was all an excuse, an excuse! He deceived the public!" Chu is quite mad, "Do you know what’s the worst about all this?"
    SL: "What?"
    Chu: "Rong Hua Mountain’s Grand Master Rong Yun and Purgatory City’s City Lord are said to be like fire and water, they never agree on anything. But on this matter they came up with the same idea, the same excuse for entry."
    SL touches her nose, "Huh? Rong Hua Mountain’s gate is the same?"
    Chu: "It’s almost the same. The difference is that the Divine Medicine Valley requires the approval of their Little Goddess."
    SL: "The Little Goddess of the Divine Medicine Valley?"
    Chu: "People have asked around. The Little Goddess position of the Divine Medicine Valley has always been empty. What do you think, has there ever been such deceptive people?"
    SL: "Why are you so mad, you wouldn’t be involved in this matter." Chu says when he was younger he wanted to go to those two places. SL: "What about War True God and Goddess Yan Hua? Where is their home?" She’s always been rootless and adrift. If possible, she would like to see her father’s home. Chu warns her that speech is mostly free in the summit but the heaven rebelling War God and Goddess Yan Hua are taboo. Outside, you cannot talk about them.
    SL: "Why?"
    Chu: "Can’t say."
    SL: "Say, say! Grandfather, come on talk to us. Here, the mountains are high and the emperor is far. Besides us, who else will hear, isn’t that so?" SL is holding Little Yu, on one side she’s feeding Yu, on the other she’s trying to convince grandfather Chu. Little Yu is chewing with relish while looking curiously at her grandfather. SL knows Yu is his weakness and uses her cuteness, and his unwillingness to displease Yu against him.
    Chu: "Why’re you so curious? They are far above the clouds, you can spend your whole life and not match their achievements."
    Why are you asking? Never match their achievements? That won’t be true, she plans on warring against the heavens. She tells him she’s from the same plane as them. He’s surprised. She tells him she’s heard stories about them since she was young. Isn’t it amazing they’ve made it so far, please tell her more.

9693 He understands. Chu says you can try your luck to visit Rong Hua Mountain and Purgatory City, but for Luo Hua Temple (same has SL and Yan Hua’s names), you should not go, lest you bring trouble. SL: "Luo Han Temple?" Chu explains despite its name, it’s a territory that covers a quarter of all the land in the Summit. SL: "That large…?" Chu explains how amazing the couple were when together, even Lord Heaven was afraid for a period and was wary of them. One day the couple just disappeared. Their territory was slowly taken awhile by Lord Heaven. Only the little area around the main temple is left, even Lord Heaven was unable to destroy it. SL thinks about this, it can’t be destroyed? Perhaps this is where her beautiful mother and heaven rebelling father are imprisoned. She wonders where her master and godfather are. SL is both excited and frustrated. Such grand legends, but she doesn’t know how to find them. She asks for the addresses of these three locations. He laughs, agrees to tell her, then takes it back, he doesn’t expect her to be able to enter. SL tells him she doesn’t have to enter, just passing to look at their gates would be great. She asks if he has directions. He doesn’t and replies, "What you think I can just tell you, pass this mountain, then this village, then this town, then this village, then this town, and there you go? Like most supreme areas, it’s not well marked on maps." SL: "How is it marked?"
    Chu: "Can’t explain it well. When you reach White Diamond level, you’ll be able to roam about the Summit and then you’ll understand."
    SL: "Is what you said earlier common knowledge or a secret?"
    Chu: "Not many people know, only those who live Among and Above the Clouds. Within the Dark Star Kingdom, very few know."

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @redplatform_ Why does father doted upon Firecloud?
    And where is ML while MC is talking to Grandfather Chu?

17. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    I rewrote it to be more clear. SL is his treasure. All we know is Firecloud is in love with the father. At the time, spirit of the Sea King was criticizing Firecloud for pushing SL so hard during training. Firecloud didn't care if the father became angry and killed her, at least she would get to see him one last time.

NL's whereabouts are unknown.
    The immediate reason SL is in the Summit is to look for NL. During their honeymoon in Ashura World, he was forced into a fight with a very powerful Pinnacle God (超神). To protect SL, he ripped a hole straight into the Summit and forced the fight there, leaving her behind. Early on in the honeymoon, they acquired a treasure that's supposed to act as a key to this place known as the Heavenly Treasure Burial Grounds in the Summit of the Myriad Gods. They agreed if they ever got separated, they would rendezvous there. That's what's going on in the current story. SL is searching for information on the Burial Grounds.

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  18. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Man. She still hasn't met her parents? Its been 9000+ chapters :blobwoah: Also much thanks for the spoilers. @redplatform_ You are awesome for being capable of still following this novel despite it being so long.

kiara8 likes this.
  19. redplatform_

Reading List:
    Link
    We finally receive some news about NL! This was from a newly released chapter a couple days ago. Author is getting close to 10,000 chapters.

9935 9th King helplessly expresses to SL that she is the strangest person he's ever met.
    SL grumpily: "How am I strange?"
    9th King: "Ladies from most Houses would be happy the more people like them. The higher in society those who like them, the happier they are. But you, when we express that we like you, you not only reject us, you. You almost ridicule us."
    SL: "Since when?"
    9th King: "How have you not?" He gives her a look, "Anyways, you have. Don't try and deny it."
    SL spreads her hand open, "This can only be explained as my Nangong being too perfect. Besides him, everyone else in the world just seems like, others."
    9th King frowns, "Nangong? Nangong Liuyun?"
    SL's eyes brightens, "You've heard his name?!" SL is excited, "How have you heard his name? Why?"
    9th King speechlessly stares at her, "Why wouldn't I have heard of him? Nangong Liuyun is a peerless genius! He's comparable to the peerless genius Dishao."
    SL stares at him, "It's Dishao who's comparable to to him, he's certainly stronger than Dishao!"
    9th King: "In the future, I don't know who will be stronger, but right now, Dishao has seized the upper hand. Because people Above and Among the Clouds acquire their information through various channels, and they don't suffer a one aircraft flight in a hundred years limit, we often receive news from them." SL excitedly tugs at his sleeve telling him to quickly speak. 9th King gives her a complicated look. He knows her by now, she's always so calmly arrogant. She looks down upon the whole world like it's a game, like she's just an observer watching a play. It's only when she hears Nangong Liuyun, those four words, that she becomes a real living person. It's true, besides NL, all other men are just, others.
    9th King: "You two are..."
    SL: "He's none other then my husband! Didn't I tell you before? I'm already married, but none of you would believe it!"
    9th King wryly smiles. SL is full of maiden like emotions [Did I MTL that right? 苏落身上少女感的十足 ]. This girl will forever remain looking like she's 15 or 16 year old. If such a lady said she was married, who would believe it? SL is anxious after he evades her question and grabs his arm demanding the news. 9th King bitterly smiles and says he doesn't know much. He only knows that a few years ago, NL and Dishao fought a battle in Creation (Chengshi) City. Creation City was almost destroyed. After that, news that a new peerless star is rising was spread.
    SL: "Where is Creation City?!"
    CMB answers before 9th King can speak, "Above and Among the Clouds, Eastern Region, Mulberry Cloud Country, border city."
    9th King can't help but glance at him, he seems familiar with Above and Among the Clouds. 9th King says he doesn't have any more news. The Dark Star Empire is just a star on the periphery of Above and Among the Clouds. SL's heart has an intolerable itch, she wants to fly to Creation City now!

9936 9th King observes as SL calms down. He comments to himself only NL is worthy of someone like SL, a match made in heaven. Zi Yan excitedly grabs SL and tells her not to be anxious, once they reach Above and Among the Clouds, they will easily find NL. SL nods and agrees, right now her first priority is to remove the Emperor before he comes up with any more nauseating ideas.

Kittsune and alexfilia like this.
  20. jheyare23

jheyare23 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys!!! Can anyone tell me where can I find summaries from chapter 3217 onwards? Thsnk you!!!

I love the novel and I've been reading the raws loosely translated to english and I am having a hard time to understand it all. Hehehe.

Went to redplatform's wordpress but I can't find it there too. I hope you will help me guys. Also, if you know any website that have a good chinese to english translation is a great help too.