LCD The Desolate Era

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Nov 4, 2015.

1. asdf123

asdf123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i figured she had no technique or understanding on how to become a world god so she understood the entire system of the chaos world in order to level up, pretty much like how a hegemon has to take a bunch of daos to surpass the power of a verse

2. Viola

Viola Studio Ghibli Fanboy Mother of Learning Fanboy

Reading List:
    Link
    Nuwa had 0 guidance from anyone, she was born from The Primordial Chaos Star as an Elder God, nobody taught her shit or guided her at all.

I feel like this arguement over Nuwa has become redundant. So let me throw my piece in here.

Nuwa is a very very talented individual, she mastered more Heavenly Daos than should be possible and broke through to become the first World God from her Chaos Star with absolutely nobody to help her.

Ning by comparison had his stellar life given to him by a large number of lucky encounter and strokes of tremendous fate.
    Now this is in no way to belittle Ning's level of power or Talent for all those of you here who got mad when you all thought @VinnyOni1 said that.

If Nuwa were placed in Nings starting position she would do alright. No where near the level Ning reached but she would do okay because at the end of the day Nuwa is able to breakthrough to higher levels with zero guidance. Ning does so much better because he is a monster at anallyzation and not contemplation like Nuwa. Ning can see someone else arts and take the best of it while leaving the problems behind.
    All of Ning powerboosts in the Dao have come from analyzing past experts daos and using them to refine his dao. He uses their higher levels of enlighten to illuminate an even greater path than theirs.

Now let's place Ning into Nuwas starting situation.
    Based on everything we know of Ning even starting as a Elder God wouldn't do him much good.
    Wouldn't be good at Heartforce, would have nothing to analyze or study as to make himself stronger.
    The last time Ning broke through due to his own contemplations was to Zifu Disciple. Ever since then he has only gotten stronger from improving upon other people paths or because the path was literally paved for him.

Nuwa can create for herself while ning chases the shadows of those stronger than him.
    If how special the Three Realms is has a big result on how talented people are then I think Nuwa should be as talented as Ning is in her own area of specialty.
    Nuwa path trains slower by default cause she has to figure her own shit out.
    Nings path is faster because he just refines others experiences.

Also to this Ning saying stuff debate going on.

Ning said he would only be slightly strong than Subhuti and Windfiend without his lucky encounters.
    Nuwa was stronger than the both of them in the past even though they started out at the same time.
    Logic would then dictate assuming Ning and Nuwa had no lucky encounter that the would be at the same level of power with Nuwa having a chance at being strongEr than ning purely because we know so little about her.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Arkeus, josh_15, Trent and 3 others like this.
  3. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nobody can argue that Nuwa isn't super talented, but having allround talent is insignificent by itself until she becomes an immortal emperor and has to combine a bunch of hegemon level daos to become an autarch, some people are more talented in certain areas, like windfiend and nings master.

I'm curious how many supreme daos she will have combines for her daolord path, windfiend and nings master both had 3, but that was in their specific path which they have massive talent in, i assume Nuwa will go the life path (If that's even a thing above heavenly laws)

4. GenericName

GenericName Generic Title

Reading List:
    Link
    So..... I guess we soon will see a 4th step daolord kicking a eternal emperors ass ???

5. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Im prty sure it should be like this...
    Well see Ning fight and be close to death and then make a breakthrough...

Viola likes this.
  6. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link

Haha looks like i was right, his main body is about to get fucked over, curious if ninedust will due though, perhaps they will split up with ning carrying the treasure he's after.

7. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she will for sure have merged atleast 2 Supreme Daos since she is more talented than Winfield and Subhuti and without Ning's super Dao Respository they only had 1 Supreme Dao.

And I agree, Nuwa's biggest achievement in The Three Realms aside from becoming a World God was creating the Human Race. If her Supreme Daos don't have something to do with Life or Creation I would be very suprised.
    Nings Dao will lead him to become an Autuarch. The requirement is to have your Dao perfectly resonate with the Dao of your Realm verse. Not a spoiler, this has been stated before.
    So while I don't think Nuwa will be at that level I do think she will be just a step below. Perhaps her Dao will make her as strong as an Otherverse Lord when she breaks through.

8. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup you were. And I'm glad about it.
    New conflict instead of rushing the Aoenian thing is waaaaaaaay better.

Though I'm sure we all know he won't die, just another breakthrough which will lead him to kick some ass.
    I think IET is gonna save the Revival Seal for a later time.

9. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link

Personally i think she would just be a standard hegemon if she becomes an EE, and from there her multi dao talent can be put to use once again since autarch bolin had to train 8 daos to the hegemon level before becoming an autarch.

She is overall more talented than sub and windfiend, but when it comes to their specific dao? That's not certain with current info we have, windfiend was so talented in the dao of wind that he had no issues saving a ton of people and escaping from Nuwa after she became a world god who also mastered wind dao, and i remember sub having the highest level of space dao of the 3 realms, nuwas life dao was likely at their level or maybe higher but we don't really know as life dao hasn't really been explained much in DE, creating a race of mortals may be super hard and require high level in the dao of life, or it might be something standard elder gods with life dao can do.

10. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Nuwa could just be another Bolin in the making. That may actually be more likely with her talent for being good at everything.

And ya she won't be more talented than either of them in Wind or Space.
    I see her as more of an all encompassing being instead of a highly specialized warrior.

All IET has cared to explain about Daos is the Dao of the Sword and how Elemental Daos can give you invulnerable forms.
    Plus a barebones description of which Elemental Daos are faster and which are better at defense.
    That's probably how it will stay for the entire novel.

11. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he will ever use a revival seal. If he does, I expect it to be used on his primal twin. Regaining his treasures would be too much of a detour.

12. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Not if someone even stro ger helps him?
    But then again if there is someone stronger there why wouldnt he help thim
    The seal must be there cause it is mean to be used :p
    I cant wait for this guy to run when Ning breaksthrough lle

13. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    What if Ning fails his Daomerge?

Would this Dao Seal give him another chance after he died?
    Like a pre Daomerge revival thus giving him another shot?

Yet another classic IET mid fight breakthrough.

Will still be cool to see this Archon shit his pants though.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  14. MarkReadz

MarkReadz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ninedust probably wont die IET spent so much work on him and he has a 10% chance on at the daomerge.
    For all of you guys who are wondering Ning will breakthough to the 11th level of the heartsword art and will be killed but the Hegemon will take his treasures and return them to him but Nindust survives somehow.
    I think this is what happens MTL is hard to read..

15. MarkReadz

MarkReadz Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he does but Brightshore just gives him his treasures

16. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like spoilers. Please don't ruin it for me. This discussion is for the latest chapter.

17. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    That’s why it’s in a spoiler tag :facepalm:

mortezamoeinimm, Ishmael and Viola like this.
  18. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    That's interesting.

19. Waaazzap

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but I've been spoiled plenty of times from people responding to spoilers. I don't agree with people throwing them in here for no reason. What's the point of having these discussions when people keep derailing them with spoilers? It seems I'm alone in this opinion so I guess I'll stop trying.

20. Viola

Reading List:
    Link
    I have caught my fair share of people spoiling in a response to spoiler quotes.
    I just quote them and report it. The Mod comes and cleans it up quick or they do.

This isn't a huge problem though. I've only done it once when i was new and the only people who i see do it are new members.