Spoiler The Devil’s Origin (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Renn Kazma, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    The original was dropped??
    No way!
    Tell me i misunderstood u

2. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as u dont choose "Koppel" -cuz thats german for paddock...
    Is Cooper possible?

3. acertainpasserby

acertainpasserby Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know right the grammar really sucks and each time the word just went and crash, I had to massage my temple to relieve the headache. Sometimes I don't really understand anything anymore and just like whatever as long as I get the gist if it.
    I don't know whether it was dropped or not but hopefully it wasn't.
    Maybe it's possible. I'll just wait for the others opinion before concluding it

Ryss and midnight reader like this.
  4. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah hopefully it wasn’t dropped....

5. acertainpasserby

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 23: Nagaraja
    Lucis: "Fire! ". A spark of fire came out. Lucis :" I did it! ". Velke said " Yes,you did a great job" then stroke the head of Lucis who managed to use magic for the first time. Lucis said "I'd like to be a strong magician like To-sama and then serve Maou-sama " while smiling. Ruin: "Ruin too", Serena: " Serena too". The little brother and sister of Lucis said while raising their hands. Lucis: "that way I can receive tons of praise from Maou-sama ". Lucis look at Velke with glittering eyes and Velke laughed at his cute action. Lucis: "To-sama is cunning! I too want to be involve with Maou-sama during morning". Velke: "that's my job". Lucis: " then, I want to bath with Maou-sama". Velke:"that's my job". Lucis: "then I will sleep with Maou-sama during bedtime ". Velke: " unfortunately that's my job too". Mao watched as the two start crossing words and can't help but smile wryly seeing Velke bullying his son. That afternoon, Mao called a nagaraja (lvl 51) to the castle. Mao asked whether the nagaraja submits or not and the nagaraja gives the silent treatment. When Mao asked for the answer, after a silent pause he said he accepted. Then Mao asked for his name and he said his name is Knur Kurganza. Mao thought that the name was too long so he decided to call him Naru. The both of them went to the mating room and took of their clothes. The mating last for 3 days and only after 3 days were Mao allowed to ejaculate. After mating, Mao gained 2 levels and made 25 nagaraja eggs.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  6. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    3 days of edging :blobfearful:

the sex scene is described in detail right?

lazynoodles and midnight reader like this.
  7. acertainpasserby

Reading List:
    Link
    Well yeah but since this is just the summaries with a bit details I'm giving to you guys so I didn't describe the scene fully. Plus I'm lazy so just bear with me. The reason why the mating last for 3 days is because snakes mate for 3 days and since nagaraja is half human half snake he also mates for 3 days. That's what I got for the explanation, dunno whether it's true or not tho. The other term for nagaraja is lamia so you can search for it for more details

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  8. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so it was like that- whatever google gave me was more like vampires/ cannibals instead of snakes (googled nagaraja)
    Thanks for the hard work of satisfing our rotten souls

9. acertainpasserby

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't be giving you any summary today cause I'm to lazy plus I just returned from my cousin's wedding so I'm tired. I'll give the summary tomorrow. The next chapter, Mao will get kidnapped by a cat fairy. There's bunch of name for the species so please choose which one is better:
    1) Kettse
    2) Kettsey
    3) Kettys
    4) Kettsee

midnight reader likes this.
  10. Ryss

Reading List:
    Link
    Number 2 or 3 seem good

midnight reader likes this.
  11. acertainpasserby

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 24: Kettsey
    "are you the demon king? ". It was a sunny day and in the audience room there was a man with gold eyes and brown hair talking to Mao. Mao: " Yes, that's me". Man: " nice to meet you. I'm a Kettsey who's a merchant". System: [ He seems to be the last survivor of Kettsey. It is a kind of fairy cat. Wow, unusual, he's LV 90! ]. Mao: ( what's so unusual?). System: [ Because ordinary kettseys are usually LV15, and he has an incredibly high level for a Kettsey]. After the usual exchange, they both went to the mating room. While on their way, Mao's consciousness seems to fade and before Mao fainted he heard the Kettsey said
    "It was unnecessary to prepare huh?, Maou, Maou, you're so defenceless". When Mao woke up, he was inside a dark hut. Mao: (this place is absolutely not in the castle). Kettsey: " did you wake up? Devil". Mao: "what are you going to do....... ". When Mao tried to get up, he felt a sense of incompatibility between his neck and his wrist. His wrist was tied on the pillar and his neck has a dog like collar and a hook was attached to it. While Kettsey get off of the wooden box, he said "I have not been able to figure it out yet so far, you're really an abominable demon king, you were pampered because you're the demon king, I wonder why do they cherish you and treat you like something important, don't you think so?" continued with "Because the demon king is unusual, it will be traded high in the auction behind you. What will you do, open rape? The public sex with traded monsters will be popular with spawning shows ". Mao felt sad cause he was betrayed by the demons he cherished so much. Contrary to Mao's sadness, Kettsey pulled the chains connecting to Mao's neck hardly. Kettsey: "Does it feel bad to be deceived.What's with that eyes, I suppose the devil would never think of being betrayed by his own people huh?". Kettsey: "you were truly spoiled, you don't know any difficulty, sit on the throne and have demons come and serve you. I really want to kill you". Kettsey: "Well, it's not too bad to taste such a tame domesticated pig before selling it". Kettsey forced Mao to do a blowjob, roughly pushing it inside Mao's mouth. Mao resist and said NO many times but Kettsey never bothered to listen to what Mao said. After a round of torture, Mao asked "why? why do you hate me so much? what did I do? I have never wronged you before ". Kettsey took of his clothes and showed all the scars on his body and said "look at these ugly scars. All of it was done by humans". Then with a distorted face he continues "When my clan was destroyed by the hero five years ago, 11 brothers and myself who were lucky to survive were found by humans and thrown into a slaughter, ... put in one heated oil.......Only me among my brothers ... I was sold to a slavery ... I guess I was begging to live a..... I guess ... ... if you were born sooner ... ... Neither my brothers nor my family had been killed, if you were older ...... ". Mao held his breath while hearing Kettsey's story.Kettsey: "This is ... ... I understand that ... ... I know ... but I can not forgive you, you are a demon king, you protect a demon, if you even ... ... ... this is ....... ". Kettsey put his hand on Mao's as if wanting to choke Mao to death. Mao: (if I was born sooner, could I stop the despair? could I prevent it from happening?). Mao: "You .....you survived by yourself ... ... ... Aren't you blaming yourself too much?". Kettsey: " no". Mao: "that only one person has survived......". Kettsey: "I don't know. I betray my brothers and beg for my life. It's not you that I can't forgive-----it's myself". Mao: "You can understand what you survived as hell if you look at your figure ... you ... have you been blaming yourself for a long time since you survived?" (instead of a grudge against me it was against himself). Mao:"Kettsey". Kettsey: "I'm not sure". Mao: "thank you. Thank you for surviving in the fierce hell". Mao hugged Kettsey strongly and said "You do not have to degrade your life ... you are ... your presence connected the clan". Kettsey then removed his hand from Mao's neck. Kettsey: " what are you saying.......". Mao: "Kettsey, I could not make it in time five years ago, but now I will make it in time and I can grant your wish". Kettsey: " my wish...... ". Mao: " I will give you---forgiveness". While tears fell from his eyes, Kettsey said "forgiveness.....". Mao: " I forgive you for staying alive". Kettsey: "I am ... .... I am ... ... I wish I could live ...". Kettsey:"Oh ... crying because I'm scared ... crying for something human ... ... everyone was at the most poor conditions... and was put in oil ... ....". Mao: " Yup... ". Kettsey: "She said that she was alive, ... laughing and laughing and dying ...". Mao: " Yup... ". Kettsey: "Even though I am told that I am alive, I do not die, I breathe out blood stagnation ... It's painful ...". Mao: "Yup…………". Kettsey:"I can not live ... ....?". Mao: "OK, I forgive you". Kettsey cling to Mao and started crying. Kettsey: "Wow, that was me, I was wrong ". Mao: " if you can please remove the chains on my hands and neck". Kettsey: ".... you won't run away? ". Mao: " I can't run away cause it's in me". Kettsey then removed the chains. Mao: " I still haven't got your name". Kettsey: ".....Collin". Mao: "So, you will not let sell me now, Collin". Collin: " it's been 5 years since someone called me with my name". Collin: " My Baby, please give birth to my children ". Mao: Good, Collin has done his best for rewards and I will give birth to a lot.". They started to mate but since Mao's chrysanthemum are too small, Collin had to use a dildo. After mating, Mao received 6 level, appraisal skill (lvl 15) and made 15 Kettsey eggs. Then both of them returned to the castle. After debating with Velke, Collin manage to snatch the job of procurement and accounting of the castle since he's a successful merchant and very known too. When Mao was discussing with Collin to bring some sweets to the castle, Collin wrap his tail around Mao and said that he will bring back some night toys too. He said "Let's try two-headed dildo next time" and Mao narrowed his eyes at Collin.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  12. acertainpasserby

Reading List:
    Link
    BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
    Luukia-sama took up The Devil's Origin!!!!!!!!!

lazynoodles likes this.
  13. Helaine

Helaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed:omg thanks everyone... thanks for the translator for picking it up and thanks for the spoilers!

lazynoodles likes this.
  14. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobparty::blobhighfive::blob_pompom:
    Yay~~

lazynoodles and Helaine like this.
  15. Pixil

Pixil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it's a cat fairy, it's prolly Cait Sith. It's pronounced ket shee iirc.

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know what happen to the hero and the MC, do the have sex? and when does the hero know the Mc is the demon king?

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel on hiatus

lazynoodles likes this.
  18. Luukia

Luukia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author stopped right before the maou confronted the hero so we will never know what will happen unless the author decided to continue the novel. I still translate this novel because I like the monster sex. I think the author have really.. good and vast imagination to be able to think of all those monster that maou have sex with. Hmm.. maybe I need to put another reminder that the raw is on hiatus on the next chapter I translate... :hmm:

19. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob: nooooo, why did the author stop, and more so in the best part:blob_coughblood:

20. meridianna

meridianna Suffering Ikemen Best Civilization

Reading List:
    Link
    damnit me
    i MTLed this in one go. i was totally bored eh.
    if my feeling is not mistaken, i think the author doesn't intend to drop this. but maybe confused to what to do.
    seriously though, later parts are kinda angsty.
    ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶s̶m̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶s̶t̶.̶ ̶i̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶e̶y̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶

Camipopopo and lazynoodles like this.