Spoiler The Divine Physician’s Overbearing Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Nov 12, 2019.

1. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many chapters does it take to get rid of the concubine and daughter?

2. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in the end? Were they able to find her?

3. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started reading the raws. Remember those two little ones inside that secret place MC has? Both of them can observe MC from inside the space. After finally feeding them for the first time at chapter 180+, little girl asks:

"Mother, is that beautiful man we saw our father?" - referring to the ML

"You really have good vision. If you see him later, just call him father."

hahahaha I'm liking her shamelessness.

4. Julianita

Julianita Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember very well, maybe like 500 ish or something?
    Yes they found her and MC managed to heal her but had to become a waste (can't cultivate). But then ML comes and saves the day-

5. monimoni

monimoni Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this connected to the shared universe too? Like Evil Emperor's Wild Wife and Enchantress among Alchemist, will their kids ended up with someone in another world too? They shared the same author soo... Btw, I love Xue'er and Xun'er's love story.

michoux and Lilpriestess like this.
  6. KaJuMe

KaJuMe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what happened to the emperor if he recovered? Fathers like him are a rare occurence and I do not want him to get killed off just yet.

michoux likes this.
  7. Dragon777

Dragon777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me how Feng Ruqing saves her mother from the Tang Family?

Mandyj and a_b like this.
  8. Kaye0326

Kaye0326 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also wanted to know that...

Lilpriestess likes this.
  9. Kaye0326

Kaye0326 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the Fengyun clan leaen that that Tang Yu bitch is a fake???

Lilpriestess, Mandyj and a_b like this.
  10. Dragon777

Dragon777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the raws of difficulty and found out the story
    So what happened was that MC went to the Tang's with Tang Yin(TY) to get a Grade 5 elixir to heal her father and TY has sent her maid in advance to take the herb but Tang Yu lied to the her father(Tang Huo the head of Tang family) that the herb was promised to the Fengyun clan(A clan established by Nalan Yan) Tang Yu was such a bitch that she stole the token and lied that Nalan Yan was her master and gave it to her and bossed around the clan, When they are at the Tang family Nalan Yan ends up seeing the back of MC and starts to remember everything and the TH tries to confine her when NY somehow uses her martial arts to overpower him but in the end Tang Yu comes and gives her dad a grade 5 flower that will make her weak or some(in reality it was a herb from Fengyun that makes a person lose all the water in the body and shrivel up and die)

Later on MC figure out that NY is in the Tang Manor and takes the Iron army and the emperor to go there, even the spirit beasts end up joining them later and Tang Yu tries to escape but unfortunately she took over the manor that was supposed to belong to MC(in Fengyun) so they(The masters in seclusion) got angry and her and try to hunt her dowm too

Also somewhere in between we realize the plot of poisoning and Feng Rushan's dad etc

11. Dragon777

Dragon777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 400....when Nalan Yan returns and rhe masters return too.. Knowing that TY took the MC's garden and even dared to rename it they get pissed off af

stumblmer and Lilpriestess like this.
  12. mikontheglutton

mikontheglutton Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YO IM CRYING!!!!

In the past, Concubine resorted to aphrodisiacs to seduce FTY but FTY realized that she was not NY, his wife, so even when he was muddle-headed, he tried to chop her up. Unfortunately the aphrodisiac was going against the poison NY gave FTY (made him unable to engage in sexual relations iirc) so he fainted. (Concubine claimed smthng happened bw them, and they successfully entered the palace)

At the chapter I'm in rn, country was being besieged by other countries and Concubine swaggered up to FTY, "revealing" that FRS was not his daughter. But FTY knew all along that FRS was not his, he kept both the Concubine and FRS at his side to watch out for the backer from the Hidden World(MTL).

FTY said, and I quote, "Whether I'm drunk or have taken aphrodisiacs, I will never mistake you for Yan'er. Her breath has been engraved in my marrow. Even if I regard you as her, I will never recognize the wrong person."

Concubine said that he lost, but he quipped back that he "Never lost. Because he has never lost love for Yan'er."

Did I ever tell you that NY said that should she die first, she'd be waiting by the Naihe Bridge for him so they can drink the Mengpo Soup together? And that he's actually looking forward to his death because he doesn't want NY to be lonely while waiting for him? Also, he'd rather that NY be taken away, because he only needs her to be alive. If she lives, he can only hope to bring her back to his side. If she's dead, it would not be possible.

im cri pls save these bbs

13. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    new spoilers ????

14. Snow24

Snow24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me which chapter do the mc meet her mother or when she get her mother back?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  15. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    If the story is at 2000 Chs. What more is there if she finds her mom at 400 and all the pesky flies are dealt with around 500. Hmmmmm. Oh well I guess marriage to NaN xian ????

16. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    funfact
    after MC reached spirit warrior tier she asked for a reward from ML he teased her first then he said let s sleep together like in sleeping sleeping , no funny business kinda sleeping and she was a bit disappointed but enjoyed anyway
    then in the morning he got out of the princess manor under the watch of a lot of people especially those who pursue the princess and told them that if they wanted to have a chance they have to either be stronger than him or be more handsome/beautiful
    the little girl Tang Yin who was in love with MC heard everything
    she though , what a homewrecker that ML
    but i don t care i will never give up
    if i can t be MC s wife i still can be a concubine

17. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

18. xaynnnn

xaynnnn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am curious as well, what else do i wait for the story if others say that the story already concluded in 500 or so chapters, but this novel has over 2000 chaps. I feel like there is something going to happen that i wouldn't like, or there is "dragging" in the story that will going to happen. So please can anyone enlighten me? A little spoiler will do

michoux likes this.
  19. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont have spoilers for this novel but from my experience wih the other novels from this author, i can tell that there is probably going to be an arch with the MLs family drama and at least anoher arc leading to the Mc and Ml going against their enemies from their past life and lets not forget that feng ruqing also has a twin brother whose story we havent found out about yet. In bwtn all his would probably be filler arcs like the bitch princess from the neighbouring kimgdom thats scaming the dude from the fengyun manor into being her fiance. Theres going to be a looooot of crazy maniac women that throw themselves at the Ml and the rest throwing themselves at the MC. These are just my predictions tho........

20. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I feel like I just read the end of the story. And enjoyed it too.
    I’m gonna keep reading til it gets a little tedious and then put it hold. I really like silver hair boy so. Ya know. Can’t stop now. And it’s face slapping time. Or face crushing killing time so it’s getting super good.