Spoiler The Divine Physician’s Overbearing Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shivani, Nov 12, 2019.

1. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one to believe that chen'er is actually her twin brother?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  2. purplemist

purplemist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do tooo, but i dont know what the brother has to do with the mu family.

Lilpriestess likes this.
  3. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read up to 1445.

I can't remember everyone's name as it's been a while since I've read it so I'll just refer to everyone by their surname or whatever. MC's mom and dad ditch the empire and leave everything to her Nan uncle so that they can spend some quality time traveling the world find her lost twin brother.

One of ML's new fiancees is a fat girl (Gu something) who goes to find him and accidentally meets up with MC and her bffl Tang girl. MC succeeds in unintentionally seducing another one of MC's fiancees by telling her she's beautiful how she is. Gu proceeds to lose weight and Gu girl's cousin decides she wants to go after ML but gets beat up and MC takes her token to go to the hidden world.

Once they're at the hidden world MC befriends another girl named Luo... something. Luo girl's dad's fiancee is the aunt of Qin Chen'er ("adopted," he's MC's twin) and his sister Qin girl. Long story short, the Qin family kidnapped Chen'er to use his blood as medicine for Qin girl. Everyone finds out that Gu girl doesn't wanna be ML's wife anymore so they make Qin girl his fiancee (guy just jumping from one fiancee to the next lol). Cue Qin family drama where they try to frame Luo girl in order to tip the balance of power cause Gu family (leading family) and Luo family are close.

Later on ML and his mom Suyi find out where MC has gone and go to the hidden world too. Everyone meets up with Mu family. Mu dad tries to convince ML and Suyi to come back but Suyi says she's only staying for Mu grandpa who is sick and going crazy. Also in the family is Mu uncle (Mu dad's younger brother) who is generally sickly because he was poisoned in the womb. Come to find out Mu wife has been poisoning Mu grandpa using some plants that eat your aura and the only reason he's still alive is because grandpa was really strong to begin with. Also Mu wife is Mu dad's cousin and everyone thought she was really gentle but turns out she killed Mu dad's mom/poisoned Mu uncle at the same time.

At the same time Qin family traps Gu girl by sending her to another secret dimension. MC, ML, and Mu uncle go to try to save her. MC tames a bunch of beasts there and finds out she's the reincarnation of Nine Emperor. ML finds her tomb and falls into a coma and is kidnapped by some girl who thinks she's the reincarnation of Nine Emperor. While ML is in a coma he has some dreams about his past life as Nine Emperor's lover before they both got reincarnated. MC rescues ML and they do the do while everyone is fighting outside their room lol.

When they come back the Qin family is staging a coup but MC mom and dad show up, things happen, blah blah etc bad guys lose good guys win but Qin girl gets kidnapped by the Divine Medicine Sect (I think that's what it's called?). MC and ML take the chance to go to that sect and wipe them out. Also the mastermind of all the plots is revealed to be someone from another (??? how many?) secret dimension who has a grudge against MC for being the Nine Emperor reincarnation and stealing all his girls in the past life. That secret dimension is also where MC's grandpa (super strong guy) sealed himself to.

Uhh then MC voluntold Tang girl to get married to her cousin Nan and Gu girl gets engaged to Mu uncle. If they can't marry her then they might as well be part of her family right?? MC is revealed to be pregnant she and ML get married but then MC gets kidnapped to her grandpa's hidden dimension.

Lots of other details that I left out, but I stopped reading a while ago. Also I believe MC's boy plant has feelings for the girl plant but girl plant is dense as hell and just wants to eat everything and everyone.

4. couchpotato1929

couchpotato1929 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for the plant part it s super funny but soooooooo true at the same time

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. Lazy Penguin

Lazy Penguin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ty for the spoiler. i have stopped reading this novel coz i can't stomach the consecutive fights blahblah whatevah. :)

6. Melange

Melange Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, after the nth time they went to another world it got to be like ... well here we go again. :rolleyes:

michoux, stumblmer and Angela2nite like this.
  7. Angela2nite

Angela2nite Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god I come here to the forum to decide if it was worth it starting to read it... When will they make a cultivation novel which doesn't drag and drag on with stupid sssheeeit :blobthumbsdown:

Jaikly likes this.
  8. jun_yihan

jun_yihan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the nine emperor in their past lives

9. xyxy6409

xyxy6409 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers. I'm kinda getting fed up with the same drama everytime ><
    I'm kinda curious about her grandfather tho, anyone has read up about it?

10. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed it at first but then after reaching 1k+ chapters..the FL and ML felt like ungrateful bullies, i honestly had enough of their attitudes, so i dropped it.
    there was a girl in the Nan family(the family was overtaken by villains), the girl was the villain's daughter but wasn't treated well since they only see girls as tools.. so she betrayed them to help the mc's family but they not only beat her for a small grievance, but also left her behind after she helped them... I've never met such ungrateful family before..she was beaten by her family afterwards and turned evil because she was betrayed by mc's mother in law who she helped.
    I just couldn't continue reading anymore afterwards.
    I honestly hate the way the author turn people who were originally good into evil cannon fodders, it's just horrible writing that made readers hate the mc and her family rather than liking them.
    The author would always use the same excuse to turn them evil, Feng ruqing who had bullied them, and nan xian handsome face that made them fall in love until they become stupid.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  11. Andinother

Andinother Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to mtl the chapter 2123 of the novel. I hope you like it! The latest chapter on the webnovel is until chapter 2122 so i decided to mtl this chapter.

Ninth Emperor of Fanwai's previous life

Leaned lazily on the pillar of the pavilion, squinting at Dongfang Yu:

"It's okay, I don't want to show my face, but I don't want to come out for a meal in the future and I will run into trouble. , Doesn’t mean I’m afraid of those people.”

  She usually appears as the Ninth Emperor, wearing a mask, and she really doesn’t want people to see her true face.

  But she would occasionally go down the mountain to search for food and play, if someone finds her, it will affect her mood.

  Therefore, this is the purpose of her reluctance to show her face, and it does not mean that she is afraid of those people.

  "Oh, then I'm relieved."

  Dongfang Yu was relieved. She hesitated for a moment, trying to say something, but she couldn't say anything when she came to her mouth.

  She didn't ask until after a while,

"Ninth Emperor, do you have any news that you have found your mother?"

The Nine Emperors narrowed his eyes, smiled and curled his lips:

"Not yet, you can go shopping in the last few days. , By the way, find out what happened back then.”

When her mother disappeared, she was still young, but Mu Yi and Mu's old lady both said that she was dead.

  Only she firmly believes that she is still alive.

  Later, she left here without hesitation for more than 20 years, but she still did not find her whereabouts.

  "Yes, the Ninth Emperors."

  Dongfang Yu's voice was respectful, with smiles in his eyes.

  The Nine Emperors had these tasks, and they still ordered them to do them, not looking for Nan Changfeng.

  Does it prove that in the eyes of the Nine Emperors, or are they more reliable?

  Nan Changfeng is just a messenger?

  Thinking of this, Dongfang Yu was in a happy mood, turned around and walked out of the Bieyuan.

  At this moment Dongfang Yu didn't even know that the entire imperial city was heavily guarded, and there were countless people looking for her whereabouts...

  ...The General's Mansion.

  Sima Yan sat with his breasts, his brows frowned tightly with a cup of tea in his hand.

  Since seeing Dongfang Yu that day, he has reported to his Majesty, and even sent out most of the people to find her whereabouts, but he still couldn't find her.

  Up to this moment, a guard hurriedly walked in from the door with a respectful voice:

"General, the girl you asked to find, someone has already found her trace."

  What?

  As soon as Sima Yan's hand loosened, the cup fell from his hand and fell to pieces.

  He stood up happily: "Is this true?"

  "It's true. Now she is shopping for food in the Windward Tower, and her subordinates have arranged for someone to follow her."

  "Okay!" Sima Yan's heart beating wildly, his face The smile was even worse, "Go! Take me to see her right away."

A few days ago, he only hurriedly behind and recognized Dongfang Yu.

  But before he came forward to look for her, she had already left.

  Even with just a glance, he could still recognize her.

  If it weren't for Dongfang Yu's departure too fast at the time, he would never have let her go so easily.

  Sima Yan walked out in a hurry. Xu Shi could see Dongfang Yu later, and his emotions were beyond words.

  ...... At Windward Tower, Dongfang Yu's footsteps were forced to stop, frowning slightly, and looking at these people standing in front of her.

  What she saw before her was an old and a young. The girl had also seen Dongfang Yu before her eyes, and it was Mu Qingya.

  The old man, after a little thought, she knew her identity.

  It should be the old lady of the Mu family... Mu

  Qingya glanced at Dongfang Yu, with a smile on the corners of her lips, and said with a smile: "Grandma, this is the girl next to Jiu'er."

12. graceelee

graceelee Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe this too! There are some hints on the chapters where they saved Nalan Yan.

13. aleski

aleski Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is

14. JerryHatrick

JerryHatrick Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is horrible. Just as bad as that other one, something about 'keeps chasing his wife'. They're like one of those cheap Japanese shoujo stories. Don't write with skill; write with drama. No need for plot or decent characters. Just put some clothes on a pile of drama and draw a face on it.

TooFarToReality likes this.