Spoiler The Duchess' Lewd Invitation

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Jan 6, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Gerald2020

Gerald2020 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Booo i just purchased the book but since it's in app I can't MTL it :(

TaiyakiPan likes this.
  2. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    wooo okay so the only way I could MTL the book was to google lens on phone while having the app open on my laptop LOL
    anyway for whoever is interested, here's the table of contents....

Lewd Invitation from the Duchess- prologue (basically ch.1)
    1: Fair Affair
    2: A man in a mask
    3: The Flower Gaze
    4: Wet Night
    5: Secret Invitation
    6: My Heart
    7: The Deep Resignation
    8: Divorce Confirmation
    9: Lustful Parting
    10: The Duke on his knees
    Epilogue: breastfeeding

some of these titles are :blobamused:

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh is it only 10 chapters + epilogue? Didn’t expect it to be that short. Lol the tiles:blob_grin::blobrofl:

If u can, can u do summaries on what happens in the chapters? :aww: Thx for sharing:blobsmilehappyeyes:

4. Pyo-Pyo

Pyo-Pyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omegoosh the epilogue(„ಡωಡ„)

Svitlanak likes this.
  5. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    yea it's actually quite short! i can do some spoilers but theyll be brief since the MTL isnt great and it's a little confusing, but I got the gist of it
    without further ado---

picking up here where the manhwa dropped off on chapter 2

Our girl Roxanne goes to Andrews(MTL translation is Arthur lol?) tent to give him the divorce papers. Andrew finishes his frat boy impression and goes to the tent where he sees her, is surprised, and immediately thinks that she's giving him a blank divorce paper.
    Andrew has essentially been declining to give her any money so she's been living off reserves for about 6 months and it's a cold war between them. She drops the bombshell on him that she would agree to the divorce on the condition that she can have an affair. Fuckboy (Andrew) doesn't like it one bit.
    So their conversation goes something like this:
    Andrew: -stunned- "so you want to have an affair? what about your dignity and reputation?
    [note: dude is big on showing himself as an elegant and dignified man]
    -Andrew starts eye-ing Roxanne's body and has to snap out of it. He's also naked or semi-naked at this point since he's changing out of his frat boy clothes.
    Roxanne: "I'm lonely, I'm active (the direct MTL was "active" but pretty sure its synonymous with horny lol), I want someone to wake up to"
    Andrew: "You're really active??? Why didn't you tell me?"
    Roxanne:" Would telling you have changed our relationship?
    Andrew: [shrugs]"don't know, we did it a couple times (later on it says only on their wedding night and a few times when she was ovulating) and i liked it"
    Roxanne: "I'm so active (horny) and lonely, please let me have an affair"
    Andrew: "No"

Roxanne is firm about the condition and Andrew keeps bringing stuff up related to dignity/it being a sin/you're really horny???... can't you wait until we're divorced?
    At this point Roxanne is getting tired of this exchange and she goes look, let me have my fun right now because once i'm divorced i'm not worth anything because my dowry will be bad due to being divorced. I'm doomed to remarry an old man so let me have my fun.
    Finally Andrew agrees and goes "whatever you do doesn't affect me".

I'll post Chapter 2 soon!

6. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link

Welp just from titles can figure it will be
    You never loved me as a wife - Its okay I forgive you cuz ur hot
    So what if you attempted to have me and everyone that dared follow me starve to death in an abandoned mansion. - Its okay I forgive you cuz ur hot
    So what if you played with my heart and body by pretending to be someone else while enjoying my self misery as "the duchess" Its okay I forgive you cuz ur hot

ah fuck, these stories are aggravating and never change

7. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh classic obsessive trope.
    I don't want you, but you dare want someone else than me? Impossibru!

also wonder how much of his so called dignity will he have left if FL tells that the bitchass starved her for months.

Ghost123, Viliel, RakaSarkar and 5 others like this.
  8. Reika_K

Reika_K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I managed to extract the text from the chapters. Here's the prologue!

“What is this?”
    Antur asked, looking at the envelope placed on the silver tray from the butler Pilaf.
    The envelope, with its red lips clearly stamped, was bulging as if something had been inside.
    If I had red lips stamped, I could have noticed at once what the letter was intended, but I needed to be sure.
    He looked away from the envelope and stared at Pilaf's lips.
    “This is an invitation to the Duke.”
    “Who sent it?”
    “Of course you are the Duchess.”
    At Pilaf's answer, Antur recalled a lingering laughter. As he read the invitation, he laughed high. And as the silence continued for a while, Pilaf, who was quick to notice, stepped back and said.
    “I'm going back. Call me if you need anything.”
    An Tour grabbed a white envelope after making his chin gesture. Then he carefully cut the end of the envelope with a knife used to tear it and checked the contents.
    Inside were letters and red fishnet panties. The eyes flashed just by spreading the fishnet panties over the palms.
    “Hugh.”
    Antur laughed. He raised the tail of his mouth to his ear in the red fishnet panties that appeared as if mocking the question he had a while ago.
    It was an invitation you could not imagine. His gaze, unfolding the folded letterhead, moved along with the neat handwriting. A soft line was drawn on the corner of the mouth.

“Please put a bunch of them up.”

This taunt... … .

Like it.
    His opponent's provocation and the sentence that seemed to show off his skills drew blood to his bottom.
    He put his panties on his nose and breathed in. To seduce the male, the female girl was buried in her panties and the sleeping cock swollen enormously.
    He reached into his pants and held his upright penis hard enough to hurt. Then he covered his face with his panties and leaned his head back.
    Every time I breathe in, my mind is far away from the underarm that pierces my nose and the sweet that spreads inside my mouth.
    He pulled his penis out of his pants. The penis was huge enough to be overwhelming with one hand. It was strong, hard, and hot like iron.
    An active volcano capable of devouring the continent rose red and grumbled to erupt lava. He pressed the tip of the tip gently.
    Under the heavy pressure, the soft and soft skin rose to a deep pink color. In the yodogu, there was a transparent but sticky cooper liquid formed like dew, and it smelled of pheromones that stimulated the sense of smell.
    As he tightened his fingers holding the penis and applied force, his hip muscles tightened like a rocky mountain around the cracked valley.
    He rubbed his yogi with his thumb. A groan boiled in the smooth skin, elasticity, and slippery touch.
    “Uh… … .”
    I want to put it like this.
    His ass rattled. The sturdy thighs were stiff like a wild horse. He started shaking his penis as if shaking his hand.
    He held his breath to the point of dizziness, and a blood spewed around his neck.
    "town!"
    The veins built around his neck soared and entangled like several pit.
    The worm wrapped around a steel-like penis, spreading its venom to the delicate skin. The red and blue veins swelled tightly as if revealing my presence.
    “Loxyna… … .”
    As he gasped his breath, he whispered his wife's name in a husky voice. Her naked Roxy Naga was painted before her eyes.
    Big breasts than a child's head, rosy colored areolas and nipples, a hollow belly button in the middle of a narrow waist, and a barely triangular triangle with no conspiracies.
    As she imagined inserting a red-hot spear into a small, narrow vaginal hole underneath the labia containing peach seeds, her eyes were bloodshot.
    “Loxyna… … Tighten... … Uh... … Ha... … Ha, ha.”
    She cuts her ass round like a peach in half. Of the two holes, a reddish light turned and the waist was shaken as if crowning the transparent love liquid into the vaginal hole.
    I shook my penis, which started to burst, and recoiled while sitting, and my breathing was more intense than ever.
    “Ha… … Sigh… … Ha.”
    With his thumb pressed against the wrinkled anus, the sphincter irritating caress ceased, as if the skin of Roxy was touching his thumb.

“Put it deeper… … I love it... … .”

Roxina's sobbing seems to tickle her ears.
    Loxyna... … .
    He recalled the memories as if spewing out the lingering sound of the inner flesh that started to tighten tightly, and his eyelids trembled.
    His chest swelled up as if it were going to burst, and an exhilarating aura of dizziness wrapped around his body.
    He lowered his pants to his thighs and gave strength to his hands. The back of the hand with protruding veins and tendons as if holding a heavy weapon was stiff.
    “Ah, ah, ah!”
    His glans tapped his tight abs as he raised his dress shirt to his chest like his pants down.
    Tak Tak, Tak Tak.

At first, it was like knocking on a desk. The faster and stronger the hand waving, the sharper the sound.
    Dealing, taking, taking, taking.
    A sound emanated from Antur's groin as he shakes off something that was sticking to it. It pushed the silence of the spacious office room with a groan, as if confirming the dignified presence with sound.
    “Hah, Roxyna… … Tighten... … more… … .”
    Antur conceived of L'oxyna, who burst into dogma. Her body hair stood and trembled as she squeezed her penis and lifted her ass high, wanting to suck it into her womb.
    Her sharp, sharp sensations flew like lightning and her waist was tight. Then, due to the momentarily rising peak, a gun door that had been firmly closed opened.
    The semen from her squirting shot stuck to her chest for a while, and it slid into her lower abdomen. Milky mucus smeared her chest and stomach.
    “Ha, ha… … .”
    He took a deep breath, covering her face with Roxy's panties.
    “Huh, huh, huh!”
    The sound of breathing violently inhaled was not normal. He seemed to be a perverted lust for his own thoughts, but Roxy's provocation was filled with her blood. If I couldn't get it right now, I might go crazy because of her frustration.
    “Whoah, ha… … .”
    The dry mesh was soaked with the heat and breath he exhaled. He opened his closed eyes. It was hazy as if the ceiling was spinning and lying on a cloud, but it was good.
    “Loxina's hole… … I want to keep it tattered.”
    Her Roxy I was crazy about trying to spread her crotch, put her own penis and rub it, or suck her sideways with the momentum to pluck her ball.
    And her hands and toes tickled, wanting her to pour this semen on her. His gaze, drooping with her sloppy body, turned down his belly button. The alter ego was also worn out and worn out.
    “Wait, I'll get Loxina buried soon.”
    He grinned, muttering as if comforting her fluffy penis. The eyes of color concentrate came to mind.
    Antur wiped her semen from her belly with Roxyna's panties and put it back into her bag. With a spiteful smile, his complexion became even brighter. How to confront provocation with provocation.
    “I'll have to send this back to the owner.”
    An Tour made a meaningful expression, then applied her saliva to the end of the envelope, soaking in her own smell. Then he muttered with a loud voice.
    “In order to respond to the invitation of a lustful wife.”

jenny, ashash02, Viliel and 12 others like this.
  9. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    let's get spicyyy

Homegirl visits a brothel to find a hottie to have her affair with. She's tells the madam of the brothel she's looking for a good looking guy, preferably a singer or something. She also asks how to remain anonymous and the madam tells her to use the masks inside the room.
    She leads her to her room where there is a bath prepared with some aphrodisiacs in the water and she starts feelin' herself beyonce style.
    So after some self love a man comes in wearing a mask who is hesitant to do anything but our girl is really FEELIN' HERSELF and basically takes the lead telling him where to touch/suck/kiss.
    [Sidenote: We hardly ever see this assertive type of girl so I'm suuuper into her getting hers!]
    Roxanne has a lot of internal monologues that sum up to:

She's never been kissed. In the heat of the moment she tells the dude in the mask that she was about to have her first kiss (lmao)
    She thinks a lot about how her marriage is unfulfilling :(
    They only ever had sex on their wedding night and a few times during her ovulation (during which... she's never been kissed hello?)
    She's is super touchy feely on dude in the mask because she's basically never seen a man before lets be real
    [TBH, the entire time i was just thinking Andrew was a dead lay with how she described how hungry she was my poor girl :(]
    Tells him that if she's in a dream she hopes she never wakes up... in a sad way :(

Dude in the mask is going with the flow, hesitant and embarrassed (i bet you guys can figure out why from Roxanne's description, but thats also kinda cute no? i mean, ignoring the crappy husband thing) but eventually losses his mind and they start the actual sex.
    Roxanne falls asleep, dude in the mask dips

Dude in the mask goes outside and gets on his horse, takes off his masks and as you probably already know turns out he's Andrew. The madam comes out and is like uhmmm so what do I do if she comes back? Do I call you again? and I dont remember what he said but I think it was a yes. He threatens her if she ever lets it slip that his wife/he were there. Madam promises to be tight lipped.
    So he rides away and madam starts to scoff and is basically like "lol what a coward, lets his wife have an affair but makes it so that he's the dude she has an affair with"

Roxanne comes home at dawn feeling sluggish cuz she just got laid and goes straight to sleep only to be woken up a couple hours later because today is some Counts party. She's like HNNNGGG can I not go and her maid tells her nah you gotta. She recalls last nights events in a dreamy state and then remembers that she told the dude in the mask that he was her first kiss and she gets embarrassed and is like i regret doing it.

Pan to Andrew, who is currently at the party having breakfast with one of his subordinates and he's all pensive about what happened. He regrets sleeping with his wife but sure thinks about her a hell of a lot.

Roxanne comes out dressed up and sits next to Andrew for breakfast and the party finally commences. Andrew starts whispering to Roxanne asking her "How was last night? Was it good?" and she's like "why do you want to know..." and its bascially whispering and bickering back and forth about an event that may or may not have happened the night before because she doesn't own up to it until the end, where she's like "yea it was good". During this time ppl start noticing their interaction and Roxanne laughs out loud which gets the attention of others (apparently considered rude).
    They move to another part of the party (I cant remember if it was like... horse racing? some kind of sport thing? idk). Roxanne is entertaining nobles which she hates because they start talking about their marriage and she basically doesn't have a marriage so she cant participate. Eventually a young knight comes to visit Roxanne and starts praising her. Turns out Roxanne is a patron for the young knight (18 yrs old I Think) when a carriage she was in belonging to an asshole count heartlessly drove over a girl (the knights sister) and killed her. Roxanne screamed to stop the carriage, where the others were just gonna dip like it was nothing cuz lol commoners lives. Since then, she met the boy now knight and became his patron.

While talking about this story the knight (I dont know his name, the MTL called him Semi but /shrug) heaps more praises on the duches basically confessing to her his feelings but of course, Roxanne doesn't get it. From far away, Andrew sees their interaction.
    It's time for them to move to their seats and Roxanne comes in but some ho took her rightful Duchess seat next to the Duke but she just chooses to take another seat. The knight comes and is like hey this isnt your seat, and Roxanne goes this is fine, and the knight, not being able to read the room, looks at the seat next to the Duke and then looks at the Duke. They lock eyes, and even though he's afraid of the dukes glare he still looks at him reproachfully.
    Roxanne grabs him and whispers that she's getting a divorce and to the knights delight asks for more details. While this interaction is happening Andrew sees it and he doesn't like it. It puts him in a bad mood for the rest of the day, and actually tells the girl who took the Duchess seat to fuck off. All this while he's still observing Roxanne, who is smiling and cheering on the knight who is participating in the sport.

10. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok chapter 4 was pretty straight to the point so this spoiler will be short

That night theyre going home and Roxanne is in the carriage. It starts to rain very heavily so Andrew decides to ride the carriage too. It's pretty awkward in the carriage, Andrew scolds her about something with dignity and her performance as Duchesse (idk i dont remember here cuz the rest of the chapter was spicy af)
    Roxanne is over it and they pass through the city where the brothel she went to is and makes the carriage stop and she leaves. Andrew is like don't go but she goes anyway. Andrew is trying to decide if he should go as the dude in the mask or just let her do it with whoever. He watches her back and its raining so hard that it wets her clothes and he can see her figure and then he decides to stay.

So Roxanne comes into the brothel and the madam (who i'm sure is like not these guys again lmao)asks her what she wants and she said she wants a different guy. Roxanne goes into the tub they have prepared for her and she washes up. Andrew as Dude in the Mask shows up and immediately goes to her in the tub and starts the foreplay.
    Andrew is much more assertive this time around so after playing in the tub he picks her up and does her doggy style on the bed. After theyre done she falls asleep due to exhaustion, and he takes off her mask. He sees that she was sobbing and he wonders what would make her opt to have such a condition in the contract (dumb Male lead syndrome istg)

Most of the chapter is straight snu snu so if you want to skip to that, chapter 4 is where it's at.

jenny, ashash02, Viliel and 63 others like this.
  11. Quinanna1

Quinanna1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My dude!! Thank you so much!!

You are the best!! Keep it coming!! I need the the plot.
    God bless you!!

RakaSarkar and Denny like this.
  12. Sherlockisk

Sherlockisk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot for spoiler !
    Also love the madam for calling out the ML bullshit

13. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey NP i bought the book but since MTL is like practically impossible I figured I'd save some ppl the pain and spoil it :)

14. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    You'll love ch 5....

15. Bokuroo21

Bokuroo21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please thank you so much

16. Bokuroo21

Bokuroo21 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please thank you so much

17. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx so much for the spoilers!:aww: :blob_pompom:

Wow ofc Mr. I neglected my wife is clueless as to why she’s like that :facepalm:
    Lol can’t wait to find out her reaction once she knows it was ML:blobowoevil_horns:

TaiyakiPan and evanesco99211 like this.
  18. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 5 is straight couples drama so hold on to your hats cuz this'll be a long one.
    can't guarantee I'll cover all the important points but at the very least you'll get a rough idea about what happens :)

Back at the Dukes mansion he gets a report from the butler saying that Roxanne is moving to another palace. Andrew freaks the hell out and starts screaming about who let her do that and his subordinates are like wtf? chill dude whats the big deal. OFC he starts yelling some more at his subordinates and his subordinates ask if something happened between him and his wife cuz lately he's been weird about the Duchesse and since the Duke doesnt wanna fess up to it he leaves and goes straight to the Duchesse palace.
    At the Duchesse's palace, Roxanne is making a move to another palace thats more secluded and then the Duke comes in raising hell asking what she's doing and on who's permission etc. etc. Roxanne is like wtf, when did you start acting like a husband and also i'm doing this to preserve your dignity since i am now allowed to cheat on you i will be going to the most secluded palace to keep this on the DL.
    Andrew freaks tf out and is all "how many dudes are you planning to have sex with" and Roxanne basically shrugs off his question and goes idk haven't decided yet which pisses Andrew off even more and starts berating her about the what type of dudes she might sleep with. Roxanne, trying to provoke and hurt his feelings, says my crotch is still itchy and i'm horny and this is solely my business. I want to do it all day every single day.

Andrew proceeds to rage and pins her to the wall lifting up her skirt and is like "if you want dick i've got one here" and she slaps him and tells him not to touch her. She tells him she's gonna do what she wants and leaves. Andrew is left there dumbfounded and slapped.

After Roxanne moved into the more remote Star palace she tells the butler that she plans to take a trip to a separate city (not the one from the original brothel cuz after her fight with Andrew it was confirmed he was watching her) under the pretense that she wants to eat chocolate (lol). Semi shows up with a gift to Roxanne and then expresses his desire to be her escort (as a knight, not a prostitute.... yet?) and eventually she accepts and he's super happy.

While this is happening, Andrew is at the madams house (whos name is Deborah btw but i'll keep calling her madam cuz its fancier) and he's asking her of Roxannes plans. After confirming that she's spoken with her about plans (places where she'll host, dudes that she can get) she tells Andrew "The Duchess is a person with no greed, no expectations, no hope. I'm embarrassed and sorry to say this, but she's gone". Andrew is like I dont want to get advice from a prostitute and she basically says "I've lived life, but the Duchesse has no such hope so I wonder if she is immersed in the pleasure that she can feel right now rather than hope that she can't hold". Basically saying that she's clinging to something that she can immediately feel rather than hope that she can't grasp.
    They come up with a plan where the dude that'll be called up everyday is Andrew and she gives him a box of different masks. Andrew leaves and contemplates what the madam told him and starts to dissect it. His thoughts from MTL:

Because there's no hope, you dont care what man you sleep with?
    If you mix the flesh every day, your heart will change?
    Heart?

Andrew, being a blockhead stops and then wonders if he's the one she gave her heart to. He's shaken to his core but then starts to deny it (fricken blockhead) and is like i can't waver the divorce will be approved...

BAM he sees Roxanne having tea and eating cookies with Semi. Dude turns on stalker mode and watches them behind a tree, and notes that their atmosphere is totally different from when she's with him and remembers her screaming "Dont touch me!". His fingers itch... his heart is annoying him.

Andrew returns to his office, his butler delivers a letter. The letter had Roxanne's writing and is an invitation to meet her (I dont know the exact contents because the MTL was awful here, but the gist is that she wants to meet). He scoffs and burns the letter and is like idc (but he really does care) and he becomes increasingly worried of his own feelings.
    He calls in his knights and chooses to place 10 at her palace, including semi. Andrews shrugs and dismisses the whole situation thinking that once they divorce she can marry semi.

Andrew gets up and his subordinate is like where you going, do you need a drinking buddy? If you have interest in your wife maybe you should treat her better and give her love" and Andrew, still in denial, just leaves coldly.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    jenny, misswhimsy, ashash02 and 76 others like this.
  19. Sourwer.XDD

Sourwer.XDD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for spoiler( ﹁ ﹁ ) ~→

I'm glad that MC has a backbone. IG we all can agree that ML is a dick.

20. Gerald2020

Reading List:
    Link
    Same! My current impression is this:

While I dislike the ML i totally get wanting to divorce cuz the in laws are shit (I'm married myself so I can see that happening if I had shitty inlaws). As much as you might want to put situations/problems as right and wrong, marriage is much more complex and not a black and white matter. Of course, being a DUKE it's hard to believe he couldn't exercise his power to suppress them? Do something to protect your wife you coward.
    So assuming that this was a marriage for convenience on his end and maybe for love on her end, it makes sense that there would be alienation in the marriage and eventually drift apart. It also makes sense that the ML would pay more attention on fidelity because, while he may be a blockhead, he still keeps his marriage vows in tact. No one likes being cheated on, shitty relationship or not.

what doesn't make sense is the lack of consideration on the MLs end for the FLs end of things considering the shitty society they live on. Or the lack of trying in the marriage? but, at the same time, i suppose that it's normal in this society?
    basically i think this is neglect vs realizing your feelings type of story, where the FL is neglected by everyone and is love starved and the ML cant love anyone cuz... male lead syndrome or whatever.