Spoiler The Duke’s Imposter Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Apr 27, 2020.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-dukes-imposter-sister/

The Duke’s Imposter Sister

[​IMG]

The lost princess of Grandia, Gris Benedict, had become a slave in a brothel at the age of nine. She was fortunate enough to have escaped her prison after eleven years. But the condition was to live under the grace of the House of Byrenhag.

She had accepted so in order to survive; it was a worthy proposition.

One day, she got a small, cute animal from her fake brother, the Lord Byrenhag. She thought it would be her first and last present from him, but then he kept bringing her bigger gifts.

When the time came that he finally tried to give himself, Gris foresaw that their relationship would end in a catastrophe.

Any spoilers pls?
    What is the ending?
    What are Stephan intentions?????
    Will the Duke (her fake brother) really marry the Britin princess as per the rumor first????

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Yukari_me, Azka Anees, Priar and 13 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

• Why Vianut gave Gris a puppy & a theory about their relationship: [1]
    • Vianut’s trap/ Confrontation between Vianut, Stephen, and Gris: [1] and [2]

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Pakhi

Pakhi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. divinelove

divinelove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am also waiting for good samaritan to spill the spoiler

Kikimichu and Ang3Blue like this.
  5. avgxxx

avgxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww, I cannot wait for spoilers! Thank you for creating the thread. I honestly thought it's one of those novels where translators had to stop translating. I guess I confused it with something else.:blob_plusone:

9. ladadizeddie

ladadizeddie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Kikimichu

Kikimichu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please ^0^

11. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gris had a talk with her maid,Bellin, about Yuliana's past, since she doesn't remember it. Her maid relutantly infomed her that she enjoyed hunting to kill animals and she used to kill puppies with a stick. Besides, she also put on fire the servant's warehouse causing death to some of them. Gris realized that the real reason Vianut gave her the puppy, was to test her if she were indeed Yuliana, since he's very suspicious.

At this rate, i personally think she will be soon exposed, since nobody especially the grandmother believe she's the real one. Most importantly, i'm very curious about Stephan's true objective.
    I think they met before, or Vianut had a glimpse of her and fell love at first sight. That's why Gris received a marriage proposal which her family rejected. After her family's massacre, Vianut tried to find her under a fake name (Johannes) but couldn't find her so he brought her potrait. His reason of keeping is virginity i think and i hope is to be with Gris ( i don't know if he thinks she's still alive or death, this is still to be clear), and not because he's a man of God or he has problems down there. I really think he will get more and more interested on Gris because she reminds him of his first love.(i found it a bit disturbing, the fact, that is death sister and his first love look alike, but i guess the story will be pointless if they weren't).

elaii03, Ac03, pekas and 57 others like this.
  13. ctscan

ctscan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for these spoilers and theory!

Does she start becoming deliberately cruel to match the role of Yuliana, or does she just use the “lost my memories” excuse to change her persona? Personally, I hope she doesn’t try to be terrible person ;)

Also, the translator has insinuated that the relationship has some BDSM (or more SM) underlying themes. Anyone have spoilers on that? :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

14. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s not finish, still ongoing. Just start reading this novel today, will try to give spoiler later:D

Edited: I'm sorry it would be so slow for me to read because for now I only read one chapter per day for free. If I start liking this story more, I will purchase all the chapters and binge read them. I dont want to purchase them as of now because I want to see if it's my taste or not:)

Last edited: May 29, 2020
    pekas, Chaule, AnnaArpa4 and 7 others like this.
  15. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu so muchh

16. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cool! thanksss

17. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    When will he come to know and ngl but I'm y waiting for the snu snu

tifftiff2121 and dance_monkey like this.
  18. StrawberryPie

StrawberryPie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for spoilers ~~:blobalert:

19. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not reading that far but Vianut tells Gris that he found the coachman who brings her from the brothel, he will bring the coachman as a witness, but it was actually a lie just to trap her.
    After Vianut told her that, she tells Stephan, so he hired assassins to kill the coachman if he arrived, but they never find the coachman, instead the assassins were captured by Vianut and he tortured them. In fact, Vianut never found the coachman at all.

Chaule, babayagu, Naant and 10 others like this.
  20. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    so after he tortured the assassin, it's obvious he already knew. He called both Stephan and Gris. At fist Stephan convinced Vianut that she is Yuliana, he told him he just tried to hide the truth she is from a brothel for the sake of their family name but she is indeed Yuliana. Vianut didnt believe that at all, so Stephan said she is not Yuliana, he realised this too late, but he didnt want to make his mother's health get worse if she knows she isnt Yuliana. Stephan told Vianut to use Gris and married her to royal family so they can get the benefit from it