Korean The Duke’s Red Night 공작저의 붉은 밤

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Ilana, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name: The Duke’s Red Night 공작저의 붉은 밤
    Raw Link:
    https://m.novel.naver.com/webnovel/list.nhn?novelId=905514
    NU Link: n/a
    Why? 2d hotnesssss
    Description: She is the daughter of the Great Wizard, but she has no magic, and she is the daughter of a princess, but she has not grown into a princess. One day, after my parents died and I started living alone, the “husband” decided by my parents, arrived. Good looks, good limbs, plenty of wealth, sweet personality, even a duke! All good but a vampire?

"Just grow up fast, princess."

"I'm an adult already!"

“It’s not enough.”

Not enough? Don't tell me you're trying to plump me up to eat me?

"That's why you should get bigger sooner."

This marriage is a long way to go. Cheer up, and be patient, Duke.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
    ShiraYuuKii and Mengapa like this.
  2. kaiami

kaiami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Iqies

Iqies [E U N O I A]

Reading List:
    Link
  4. shan_meng_ling_zhu

shan_meng_ling_zhu Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a good read!

Deleted member 265239 and Ilana like this.
  5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Ice_Rose

Ice_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Ilana likes this.
  7. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Nely101

Nely101 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find it or read it?

10. -VaLenTiNE-

-VaLenTiNE- Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. SoulineMist

SoulineMist Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its actually available on Yonder app. First few chapters are free and the rest can be unlocked through daily pass. They have some other knovels there too and it just launched recently

[​IMG]
    You can support the author by reading on the app

12. A Wandering Panda

A Wandering Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a new collection page for all Korean webnovels and free promo coins for anyone that subscribes to a novel.
    I've been able to buy like 50+ chapters because of the free promo coins events so far.

13. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel long ago but i couldn't complete it. And also the Google translation was bad so please correct me if i go wrong. one thing I'll tell yall, the FL and ML both are strong. The only thing is fl is quite young that's why she seemed weak but she is not.

•the FL : rabbit shape-shifter, daughter of the late wizard. Age around 17-18. Get rabbit ears always pop up when she senses danger (aka carnivores like vampires) she awakens her magic powers in the future, very strong and beautiful golden lines are proof of the magic and bond with the ML.
    •ML : vampire, age i think 200yrs+. He knew her father since long ago so i think he is very old. His family has his sister and dad, mom died or was killed i don't remember. She used to abuse ml and his sis from young age.
    •the FL's father was worried about his daughter. FL's mom can see the future so i don't remember what but coz of that he made a deal with ml where he gets married to her and becomes her guardian. Ah and one more thing, since she is yet to awaken her power she needs a powerful partner who can bare her magic and bond with her. So he was a perfect match.
    • 2 women, red haired and white haired will be behind the ml but our ml has very well built a china wall haha. The main cause of all the disaster will be the white haired vamp, no worries since fl's magic destroys her. She won't die but will be in pain all her life. Like half dead.

i think the ML's mom was killed by the ML's dad since she actually vent too far with her kids. A beautiful blonde haired lady, the father loved her a lot but at the end he couldn't watch his kids suffer. I think this was it, I'm not 100% sure. Please correct me so that I delete it later

14. JinxYOU

JinxYOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    •they get married,she she follows him back to him house. She enrolles in an academy there.
    •the red haired women is a professor there and has liked ML ever since. She is also a vampire.
    •one time somebody sent assasin for the FL in the academy, people come to save her and the red haired vamp was also there holding a sword. She didn't like doing it but had to do it. The FL was wearing a necklace which she got from ml and his father, basically it was like an important necklace given to only their daughter in law(?). Red haired vamp always wanted it to become a part of ml's family but ml's dad didn't like her at all and she knows it too. Also ml always kept a wall between them. So anyways, the assins come, this lady notices ths necklace in our flat neck and cuts it off with her sword.
    •the fl cries to ml that the necklace got destroyed, ofc the ml got to know who did it and clearly warned her not to approach the fl or else he won't let her be.

Necklace in her (FL's) neck*

the age gap between them is in 100's so obviously it's gonna be a slow romance.
    •well ml initiates little skinship like kissing her forehead. But ofc it was fl who actually confessed to him first.
    •the red haired vamp always taunted the fl and spoke rudely, well it was expected.
    So let's move ahead, till now the leads relationship has gotten close. they move to a different place (?) For their legal "wedding" ig.
    •the red haired comes to visit, fl lead was alone. Ofc don't worry fl is strong too an gives back answers to her very well. But she didn't have her wedding ring on so the red vamp is basically like "u don't even have a ring on ur finger is this marriage even valid" or "i still have a chance since u don't have a ring yet" something either of 2.
    •the ML actually planned to propose to her again with the ring but this red clown spoilt it‍.
    •the ml comes back home and fl is just like "where's my wedding ring, give it to me" lmao. So straightforward.
    •is there a second ml? It's the prince.

•the white haired vamp i think was ml's ex fiance but ml never considered her his partner, she went into deep sleep coz of some reason and when she woke up she heard the news of ml being married.
    •till now FL's power is yet to awaken fully. The white vamp knows too since this lady is quite powerful she can see/sense the golden threads of magic from her.
    •she was such a psycho that she casted spells in ml's villa to make him fall in love with her.
    •fl i think "sensed" the traces of spells and basically destroyed the furnitures and stuff where it was hidden. Ofc no body knew ab it until fl found it out.
    •white haired vamp follows the ml and fl to see if the rumours are actually true. She sees them hugging holding hands and walking and is basically boiling from jealousy.
    •she and ml meet again at some party but ml flat out rejects to even talk with her properly.
    There will a big drama ahead I'll spoil it in some while.

•one time ml and fl faught, i think it was coz of the prince. At this point both like each other the only thing left was to confess. The fl got angry and started crying and confessed to him in anger like "how could u say that, i like u". Something like that.
    •she got angry and went off to stay at her father in law's house, the ml came to visit her but his dad didn't allow coz he made her cry.
    •few days pass and he is still not allowed to meet her. He couldn't take it anymore he wanted to talk to her so he claimed up to her window with a bouquet of flowers.
    •well at first fl didn't open the window and then later they cleared everything and got together. Lmao it's like fl always makes a move, ml always searches for the "right time" to tell her something, same thing happened with the ring. And coz of this "right time" drama happens in the future.

15. Breakthewall

Breakthewall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:blobokhand:
    Omg they're so cute:blobpopcorn:

twilight_123 and berilyum like this.
  16. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    soo apparently the artist changed the fl's hair color to blonde??

17. Shendee90

Shendee90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Riev

Riev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to hear your spoiler....
    And hear she is not mentally weakly like some FL, that when their parent died she is also have much worries and her mental is also not at the right place. Or the FL can't defense herself and her relationship over some envy destroyer female fellow.