Spoiler The Enchanting Villainess / The Evil Sorceress Plans to Survive! / 反派魔女自救计划

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Yao, a young lady of a wealthy, respectable family in the 21st century, thought her life had ended when she passed away due to a deadly illness. However, she opened her eyes and found herself in the body of a manhua's villainess, Princess Abella.

Despite not having any magic powers nor capabilities, the pompous and vicious Princess caused countless people to suffer from her heinous acts. Her greed for the throne even led her to murder her own father, thus sentencing her to death while the protagonists of the manhua lived happily ever.

With a second chance at life in such a healthy body, Xiao Yao will not sit back idly while the Princess' impending doom befalls her again. This time, she will strive to change the Princess' fate, and along the way, will attempt to discover her hidden secrets and of those around her...

It's not a novel and have only one translated chapter for the moment. But the arts are beautiful. And it seem like a behind the scene to know the reason why the original have acted the way she acted.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
    Ceilo27, jkumi7, Lilyworld and 12 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
    Ceilo27 and jkumi7 like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seem that the ml was a political hostage

jkumi7 likes this.
  5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers pls?

jkumi7 likes this.
  6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only a theory that i have because i have read many manwha/manga/webtoon/novel but i think that the ml whould fall in love with her (or at the least take a respect/admiration/liking/crush) because she defended him in chapter 2 (he seemed moved by it) (it's just that the abused mls tend to fall in love with the first person to show them kindness )

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
    Bella94, Ceilo27, jkumi7 and 8 others like this.
  7. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To add to Lovina's theory, maybe the ML said something mean to the princess after it was revealed that she has no magic (since he looks defiant, not like the submissive type who would take abuse without retaliating in some way). Or maybe he chose not to save her when she threw herself in the lake. Because even though the princess has clearly abused him, he is so shocked and touched by her change of behavior that it makes me think there's more to what happened than what we were shown.

Bella94, Ceilo27, jkumi7 and 8 others like this.
  8. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So king daddy got another daughter?? (According to latest chapter) and the another daughter is the heroine??

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes the question is what does she grew up away from the palace ? As a first princess she's most legitimate as a heir (if she's not an illigetimate child that is and worst if her mother is a concubin or commoner but even with that she's still the first born) and she have magical ability so it's more easy for her

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    Ceilo27, jkumi7, chiri.ru and 7 others like this.
  10. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She probably is all that and that why she only comes in the story when she is older :3

lan2001h, syofiaa, roseO and 2 others like this.
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And i wonder for the father in chapter 1 in mc dream (when i suppose it's publicly revelated that she's magicless ) he appared as cold and turn his back on her but in chapter 2 he appared as doting like the type of father who spoil their child (children) with his daugther he made a personality swap to cold/frightening to caring so i'm wonder what the real deal with this dude it's a mystery. And i was surprised by the ml i have though that he was the original ml (a discarded boy who serve as a pollitical hostage looked like he was bullied by OGbody and was dressed like a knight yeah typical abused unfavored boy who became a hero/emperor/king ect and get his revenge on the villainess/cannon fodder who used to bully him) but no it's just a minor mob character who faded in the story make me wonder how is the true original ml .

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Herbie420, Ceilo27, LaMuerte and 7 others like this.
  12. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have raw link for this??:cookie:

Animelover3, Ahgadawn and syofiaa like this.
  13. maenaiise

maenaiise Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t post the direct link for some reason, but if you search up 反派魔女自救计划 the first website should be the raw.
    it should be from a website called zihuji.

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone that already read ahead tell me why this manhwa title is 'the evil sorceress plan to survive' since MC didn't have any magic power, where this sorceress title come from?

shiory, Ceilo27, jkumi7 and 7 others like this.
  15. Mystical giggles

Mystical giggles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks (^∀^●)ノシ

syofiaa and maenaiise like this.
  16. Gigicast097

Gigicast097 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please
    What happens between her and her sister?
    How's her relationship with her father?

bleedingliar24 and syofiaa like this.
  17. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update from chapter 4 i don't know if her mother is a concubin, a royalty, a noblewoman or a commoner but she's definitelly an illigetemate child and it's seem to be public knowledge.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  18. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli mc will meet the original female lead in chapter 5. If you talk about the relationship between mc and father for the moment he treat her well (i'm starting to think that his cold attitude toward mc in the flashback and the reason why he bring the illigetemate sis into the spotlight is because it was revelated that she's magicless but as i don't speak chinese and that it's just 6 chapter maybe it's not that.) For the half sis and father relationship in chapter 5 when mc meet sis in the garden he was cold toward her and have passed her without even looking at her to check on mc in a tender way (or concerned ,loving without the dialogue it's hard to say but he seemed to care for mc ) after that he gazed at her with a scary look. When they left the sis have a négative look on her face i don't know how to call it. It's weird that original body was cast aside in favor of sis in the original manhua because father seem to dislike her.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
    shiory, Ceilo27, LaMuerte and 12 others like this.
  19. ailatte

ailatte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you think the father is also reincarnated?
    Is the sister mean?
    Episode 6 left me with more questions than answers

Ceilo27, jkumi7, chiri.ru and 4 others like this.
  20. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know it whould be interesting if he transmigrated like Since I’ve Reincarnated as the Villainess’ Father, I’ll Shower My Wife and Daughter in Love or even more if he was reborn but i doubt it . (Normally the only one who transmigrate in these type of story are the mc and the original heroine just to make her into a delusionnal bitch and reverse the villain). I don't know for the sister but she was pretty strong to keep a smilling face till they left . It's understandable if she was jealous if my father treated me like dirt while he rushed tenderly toward his legitimate daughter i will be pretty pissed too just hope that the sis whouldn't misplace her anger and dislike/hate mc (though my hope is pretty low it's too much of a common scenario)

Last edited: May 3, 2020