Spoiler The End of The World’s Reborn Cannon Fodder Counter attacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Feb 15, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a rebirth apocalypse nove that came out today! \o/
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-end-of-the-worlds-reborn-cannon-fodder-counter-attacks/

2. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    camping tent pitched!!

3. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    huuuh, that seems familiar to me, wonder if i read it somewhere....:hmm::hmm:
    ...which is most likely sincei am obsessed with rebirth and system novels :blobjoy::blobjoy::sweating_profusely:

Elliana and jadelin like this.
  4. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    There seems to be many reincarnators and transmigrators there, the world is going to be messy . . *preparing popcorn to watch the mess play out in spoilers*

5. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting:blobpeek::blobpeek::aww:

6. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    Brb. Gonna go get my tent and food ready :aww::blobReach::blobmelt::blobpeek:

7. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this genre~! (Which is funny, because I didn't know it existed before falling into the danmei abyss.) Thanks for the poke, @alexfilia ! :aww:

byebye and -kiai- like this.
  8. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah, it sounds like it's gonna be annoying... I usually like my MC unique, in the sense of only transmigrator or reborn or second chance, etc. A whole bunch of them are gonna annoy me to death :blobdead::blobdead:. Someone please spoil this a little to get my heart prepared.

Haigi likes this.
  9. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_no:Don't take the first spot! Move your tent. :blobpopcorn:This sounds really good and I want to be first.

More food here @alexfilia Time to poke some people.

alexfilia likes this.
  10. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    *waiting for spoiler*

11. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    Pitching my tent here :blobpeek:
    Seems comedic.... Imma ask the real question... Is MC shou or gong ? Cause with the big brother competing with him for the younger brother position thing

readerz likes this.
  12. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally finished Heroic Death System, now i'm going try to mtl this *off to mtl*

13. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers:aww: please:notworthy:

14. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I only managed to make myself read until around ch 8-9. Our MC, Xiao Ziling died when he's 34 y.o (i'm not so clear, but it most likely bc he's attacked by zombie ?) and he rebirth to 10 years ago right before apocalypse started. He also realize that it most likely bc the jade his mom gave to him, if i was right the jade become sth like tattoo, and when he rubbed it, it becomes hot and he can go into space, apparently, he gets space ability unlike in previous life. After that the chapter also explain how MC's mom+aunt actually adopted by MC's grandparents, and the mom later married MC's dad. The parents passed away and MC now only have his aunt.

MC also purchase lot of foods and such for preparation bc apocalypse will soon come, he told his aunt that he'll sell his house and MC decided to bought an apartment near at Wang Chusun area (the big thigh that MC want to hug). He also train his space ability throughout ch 1-8. Oh- also when a meteorite about to crash, the government actually crush it into a particle, so it won't give impact on the earth, they did not know that it was the start of tragedy, bc the meteorite contain virus which could make human become zombie or sth. a bit of dust of meteorite into MC eye (forget whether left or right) and MC tried to resist the virus on his eye, and he managed to do so, MC eye color 's kinda change . . . most likely MC will get some kind of power but i kinda stop reading bc for me it's a bit boring . . . so if there's anyone who has read more chapter please give more spoiler, bc idk whether to continue or not *went off to read other novel*

15. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers:blobpopcorn_cool:please:blobsmilehappyeyes:

16. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read till 30 ish chapters and skip to ending to ensure is HE as author keep on hinting on bad things happening. Confirm HE :)

Some spoilers as below but not in order
    The MC eye became able to see the weak points of the zombie.
    MC main objective is to become a member of ML team. Issue with it is the series of mis understanding as MC face look so young he is mistaken by them to be underage. When ML first met him he was fighting a level 2 zombie but in the end ML help out to kill off it. When ML want to give him some pointers and saw MC face heabruptly change his mind. MC acts meng in a lot is scene and try to over performance which at time caused moreissue for ML. ML do care for MC but hid it from him. One time when they are in danger n MC understate the number of zombies surrounding him just to prove to Ml his ability and collapsed after overusing his power. ML found him and finally decide to accept MC as a true comrade but decide to punish him by not telling him and let him continue his actions

At this point there is 1 guy who has a game like system like kill zombies get point can arise level and get more skills. Not sure is re birth or not but is a loop hole like MC. One transmigrated women (L) from 500 yrs in the future to the body of the woman who is supposed to become ML lover. An 18 yrs reincarnated who pretend to have predictions and is trying to get close to the transmigrator as she see L as her big thigh.

17. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did ML changed his mind when he saw MC’s face?

lizabernal96 likes this.
  18. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was not expressly stated but MC look young like 14 and very cute and innocent.

It was because of this when MC pester and beg ML to join ML agreed. ML subordinate was laughing at the sidelines thinking it was funny. At over 70 chapters everyone still think MC is a young boy when MC is actually an adult and know how to scheme and use his face to his advantage

19. Anie

Anie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm. Looks interesting. Thank you for the spoilers. I will camp here a little (moved to corner). :blobmelt:

20. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    Who fell in love first, ML or MC. And how? Also was it difficult for it to be mutual?