Picked Up The Enemy Always Wants to Pull me into a Coffin (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by B2j, Apr 16, 2022.

1. B2j

B2j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: The Enemy Always Wants to Pull me into a Coffin (死对头总想拉我进棺材)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4047413
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-enemy-always-wants-to-pull-me-into-a-coffin/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Foxholic released a few chapters and it sounds really good! They haven’t updated for more than 5 months… I want to see more of Alessio and Ruzius!! It’s a rivals to lovers trope which I absolutely love!
    Description:
    Three generations of Prince Alessio, as a noble Vampire Clan, were extremely resistant to the coffin as bedding, especially when his arch enemy also dragged him into the coffin when dying.

One day, Alessio was awakened by archaeological excavation and found that the coffin lid had been lifted and hundreds of cameras were filming him with no blind spot.

Audience A: Yeah, he’s going to bite! Bite! The little fangs are too cute, ying ying!

Audience B: I often exercise immunity, completely white pretty skin, delicious blood! Begging! Bite! Me!

After Alessio was dumbfounded, his first reaction was to elbow his nemesis, who was sleeping in the coffin.

Alessio: get up, a**hole, and see! This world is even more neurotic than you!

Summary by nnshii:
    The vampire Prince Alessio (MC) was shoved into the coffin and forced to go to sleep by the Saint or Vampire Hunter, Ruzius (ML). His last memory was the ML telling him prophecy about the end of the world, a great fire of rain will come 3 years from now. When Alessio finally wake up, everyone welcoming back so he thought has the vampire race finally rule the world. Only to realise 10 thousands years has passed and he's the only vampire that still alive.

----------
    I'm so curious about what happens next. Please pick it up!!!!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
    Resplendor likes this.
  2. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. B2j

B2j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??

1573227 likes this.