Spoiler The Evil Lady Will Change (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much! So happy our girl is up and little red head can finally get lost :blobsmilehappyeyes:

2. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many people who wish for Liliel to be unhappy the prince isn't just you, and he has to get his karma too. thanks for the spoiler, You're amazing.

3. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Liliel suddenly disappeared instead of receiving punishment like in the novel spoiler. With the red head gone, that means the manhwa now is going to end soon... The last fight went faster than I thought. Poor prince. Don't worry, there are still many ladies who is much better than Lilien out there! You'll find your true love!

Celebrianna likes this.
  4. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Among so many Korean light novels I have read so far, they are the best matched couple. So perfectly considerate, understanding, respectful and matured in their interactions with each other. There's no petty jealousy or misunderstandings. I can really imagine them loving each other for an entire lifetime. :X3:

nurul amelia and ArkiV_10 like this.
  5. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers

6. Toasty_Minzy

Toasty_Minzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like that they didn't make the prince and her best friend unhappy in marriage just because of Lilian's existence, unlike in the novel spoilers? Instead, it looks like they're slowly growing closer together and he's overcoming his trauma. Thats a better ending than having him forever scarred and her former friend perpetually unhappy just because Lilian was selfish and evil. Overall, this seems like better atonement than the novel. She really could have had it all if she wasn't so greedy and just appreciated what she had originally. A supportive family, a truly loving sister, and even the heart of the crown prince. But vanity got the best of her dumb self. I'm glad to see Eliza is free from all her past traumas too. She deserves the best after what she's been through. I hope we get another chapter on Eliza and Ren's married life. I wanna see some babies!

7. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right and I like Lilian's ending, she can learn from her current state, she can learn how disgusting her former behavior was, He can learn from his mistakes his family endured everything, he was loved by everyone and now even to see his face people are reluctant.This is a very satisfying ending for Lilian.

magical_al00 and Johnwill12 like this.
  8. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilian certainly made mistakes, but wasn’t that also the fault of her parents who didn’t do a good job with her in the first place? So wouldn’t it be fair if her parents also try to atone for their mistakes as well? I hope that Lilian will learn from her mistakes this time around, and appreciate anything good that comes her way. I hope that just maybe Lillian will find love again with another guy, and know to appreciate it better. I guess I’m someone that believes that people need to be given another chance in life. I’ll just try to imagine Lillian going through some character growth, and then find love and happiness with a nice guy of her status (commoner). Of course she should atone for her actions, but that doesn’t mean that she still can’t have a little happiness too.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
    Eiidachan likes this.
  9. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there were multiple factors involved here. The parents were undoubtedly at fault especially in the way they treated Elja but Arundel magic also made them insensible to their fault with Lilian. Notice that people who came out of Lilian’s charm keep pondering why they thought she was so great in the first place. If those people were under her spell and they didn’t live with her or they weren’t continuously exposed to her, then her parents were probably profoundly under her spell. Also, I’m not so sure that her parents are guilty of anything more than spoiling her. I think her parents did Elja much more wrong than Lilian.

As to Lilian’s fault, she went to the Academy for years. She was given the chance to expose herself to different ideas, personalities and education. Yet, she still persisted in her selfishness. I think at this point, parents shouldn’t be blamed because she was out from under their care and had the chance to expand her world. However, instead of being open to the thoughts of others, she never listened. She simply persisted in her narrow way of thinking to her own destruction.

Her parents lost a lot from her actions after the engagement ball. In fact, she probably destroyed the family and that’s why Johannes had to struggle with the title and business he inherited. Indeed I also think that people should get a second chance. However, a second chance doesn’t mean that the person will not suffer the consequences of their past actions, and in some cases, for the rest of their lives, unfortunately. Lilian destroyed a lot of things so she won’t ever get a chance to re-establish relations with her family. She will get a chance to meet other people though and marry. Hopefully by then she would have discovered her faults and corrected them.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  10. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    I also believe someone can get a second chance, but maybe this time it's not for Liliel. She knows what she's doing is wrong but she doesn't care,Elja also often tells him about her every deed but what did she do to Elja? She made Elja look like a bad person.In that case she knew she was guilty but he chose to remain silent and made Elja's name bad in the eyes of people, her mistakes were too many. she is very selfish, she never thinks of other people's feelings, she wants everyone's attention to him. Remember, his deed was done consciously, she knew it was wrong but still held on to his own selfishness, and now is the time for her destruction, The destruction she made himself, she was given too much time to change but she still doesn't change, This is the karma, what you sow is what you reap.

twenyfour likes this.
  11. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad the prinnce and the best friend are doing well. Both of them were troubled by Lilian, and yet that brought them together. I hope the prince recover soon and have his happy life back.

Lilian, you better learn your lesson for good from this. If you truly regret what you did, then sincerely atone, then maybe you'll find a new happiness. If you're sincere enough, even if others can't forgive you, perhaps God would.

In the novel, Ren's parents made sure Elja is completely cut off from any relation with her family. I wonder how the manhwa will do about this. Johannes ia going to Winternigh Estate, does this mean they have reconcile or it's purely business?

ArkiV_10 and Celebrianna like this.
  12. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    @Eiidachan , Elja already cut ties with her parents in the manhwa. She did it when Ren and her took her father home to the Crocus duchy after they released him from Arundel magic.

Spoilers always said that Elja only allowed Johannes to contact her because she felt he was innocent in all of this. I believe on Namu wiki it was also mentioned that Johannes would visit Elja a few times in Amaryllis.

13. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell no. Liliel's ending is not satisfying at all. She did many terrible terrible deeds yet she's still alive? Yes she'll live the rest of her life in guilt, but I don't think it's enough? Like, from the very beginning, every mess liliel made made MC suffer? Not only MC, but people around liliel suffer, no?

Yes. Exactly. She had A LOT OF CHANCES to back to the right path. Even if her parents don't, her friends and sister warned her. I believe she also knew that Arundel is the villain yet still chose to be his ally. She's evil to the core. What happen if Arundel win or what happen if Arundel didn't betray her? She surely will do other terrible terrible deeds.

phamtasia likes this.
  14. nurul amelia

Reading List:
    Link
    Liliel is like living in her own world, she always believes what she thinks is true, so when other people tell the truth she never believes.

15. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything you stated makes perfect sense, and yes I do agree that Lillian had chances when she was at the academy. It just seems to me that her parents spoiling her may have played a big part in who she was, and therefore a good part of the blame lies with them. I don’t understand why she never listened and opened up her mind when she should have. And I didn’t mean to suggest that she shouldn’t suffer the consequences of her own actions. I meant that I hope that she will meet a decent guy who will help her correct her faults and even marry him. I would consider it her last chance to turn her life around, and I do hope that she will try this time.