Chinese The Expensive Ex Wife of a Wealthy Family

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bibi, Jan 17, 2018.

1. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have download the novel from the link but it seems like not ending yet.. Is that true? Or maybe i have mistaken in downloading? Can you give spoiler it has happy ending or not.. I really want to see them together at the end

2. lilmsotaku23

lilmsotaku23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the manga adaptation of this one and oh boy I'am so confused with the story. is there any English translation of the novel? I'm having a hard time with google translate :( --- I've been reading some comments from people who read/reading the novel, most have dropped it since it became redundant with the story, still hoping to know how it will end.

Lishasharma likes this.
  3. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhuas translation groups suck.
    those who have real translators, translate about one chapter per semester, that's when they publish a lot (and these are the actual dates).
    with fast translation, use MT!

4. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently keeping up to date with the latest chapters and the novel is still ongoing. But I can assure you so far the story is going well for the MC. And this novel tells stories about ML's friends as well so right now the novel is currently about one of his friends but they're still related to the ML and FL. This novel is really good and has many great character developments.

5. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah..i currently see the novel still ongoing but it seems the story about the MC has good result and now the story center is li xiang nan gu bei chen's friend.. Am i right?

6. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML divorced FL in the morning to end the relationship with interests and plan to propose FL at night to start a new relationship based on love but FL misunderstood and so things went wrong from there. ML thought FL was happier without him so he chose to retreat and watched her silently. But later on, he knew he misunderstood so he started chasing her again. Their love story is full of ups and downs but I can assure you when they got back again, their trust and love for each other is admirable that no one can get in between them.

Scapezz, ContesaRubia and Shinygold13 like this.
  7. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Things got more interesting now that all characters have started to relate with one another.

8. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. Its getting more interesting its become one of my fav chinese novel beside naive hot tempered girl and bringing nations husband home

9. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah I don't really like ANSTG that much because of the female lead, too short-sighted but since the ending is a happy ending, I'm okay with that. As for bringing the nation's husband home, the only problem is that it takes too long for them to realise their feelings for each other. But for someone who likes romance with no complex plot, it's a good choice but they need to be patient. The novel got interesting after they know about their feelings. I recommend Full marks hidden marriage though. This novel is by far, my top favourite. Second, comes Bei Chen and Jianmo's story. But I also read other Chinese novels which have good plots too.

Scapezz and Veene like this.
  10. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link for the novel? I just start reading chinese novel recently so i dont have many recommended novel for ANSTG and bringing the nations husband i read the novel after see the manga on youtube

11. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read those novels through webnovel. I can't put the link here due to error in posting but if you google it, you'll find the website or app. This is an official website for English translations. But sadly, for this ex wife novel, there is no English translation so far.

12. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read through the raw link for this ex wife novel and use google translate same for ANSTG and bringing husband..

13. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is an English translation for ANSTG, https://azurro4cielo.wordpress.com/index/ and you can find the English translation for bringing husband in webnovel. But of course, they are not completed yet which is why I still read both novels in the raw version using Google translate too.

14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ex wife novel is way too much long novel around 2000++ chapters and still going on. Reading it on google translation is really tough thing and adapting this novel in English is also tough thing. I tried it but out of boredom and confusion I gave up

15. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the link but i have finished read both of the novel..now im searching for another novel while reading this ex wife novel.. If you have the link for another novel i would like to know.. Even in raw version

16. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah i think so..

17. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link for another novel? Maybe you can recommend to me some good chinese novel..

18. Fairytale

Fairytale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, I also read Trial Marriage, Mr CEO Spoil Me 100%, Perfect Secret Love, One Child Two Treasures and Related Marriage. The first three that I mentioned have an English translation on webnovel. Some has completed but some are still ongoing for the raw version. The fourth one ,English translation can be found here, http://www.aihristdreamtranslations.com/one-child-two-treasures-the-billionaire-chiefs-good-wife/ but the translation took so long so I've read the raw version up to the latest chapters which are nearly 5000 chapters haha so Idk if you want to read it or not. The fifth one has no English translation and a bit complex so some might not like it.

19. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I put the ceo spoil me 100% on my library in my webnovel but im not reading it yet coz im struggling reading ex wife still in chapter 500..haha i think should make strong effort to read 5000 chapter

20. Baobei

Baobei New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the link for the raw version of trial marriage and mr ceo spoil me 100%