LCD The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Prometheus, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Authn

Authn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, the release speed is good recently. Also, after our savior, imperfectluck, joined them, it's also of a good quality too! What else would you want?!

2. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want imperfectluck to continue with eliza's translation.
    but yeah, the release speed is excellent.

---
    clint has her armor, but how to prevent reyne from joining the dark side?

3. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same way they save Clint, I'm sure. Eliza's already gone through the experience once, and Roland's part War Devil too. They might be able to come up with something to help the two control their natures.

4. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: truth be told... the recent speed IS definitely perfect but knowing that for how much time it had been left untouched, one definitely wants to see the end of this particular arc faster....

5. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    the fairies (and their clients) know that roland is yongye; but this info is never spread out.
    now with the 3 deadly sins aiding roland to kill a god won't everyone (except dense japanese protags) connects the dots?
    how will they reconcile the 2 opposing sides? savior or butcher?

and reyne...

Lonelycity likes this.
  6. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, does anybody remember what Amelia's 7 virtue does?

I only remember she has 3 so far, but I can't remember what is what

7. VannVann

VannVann [Drained] 《Worn Out》 GM

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh...Roland is forever a Undead Emperor at heart... and source of all evil yet God of Law...

Boss Ayer is impressed. Boss Ayer thinks that Roland is Cray cray- he right tho...

8. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Royal lineage does not necessarily must come from Roland or Karwenz. They can also come from branch family like King's brothers or uncles.

9. gangbuntu

Reading List:
    Link
    have you read chapter 188?

10. Yabu

Yabu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys, where's diana and krose right now ? especially diana, where is she ?

11. maxx26

maxx26 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait are the Elemental Gods True Gods or not because if they aren’t then why not rename them as something else like for example Elemental Lords or Kings/Queens (I personally would prefer Lords) instead to avoid confusion. Reason why I asked was this by the way “Emordilorcan could have obtained the Divine Obligations of ‘Guardian God of the Beastmen’ as well as ‘Guardian God of the Northlands.’ This would make him a True God and rapidly increase his power”

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  12. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One is a part of her body (her hair, I believe) and the other is a man-eating garden that grows from absorbing blood. I'm unsure of what the other was; I think it got killed by Adam in her introduction? Can't recall, really, if that was a new experimental virtue she was trying to create or if she had managed to recreate it.

Yes, they are actual gods. It's just that they don't actually have complete and total control over their domain; they're just "managers" of the whole thing, in terms of how much power they are able to command from their respective elemental planes.

Lonelycity likes this.
  13. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    time and again Roland proves me right that this is one of the best novels that I have read.

Anon Ymous likes this.
  14. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 209
    Beifeng with a super body surpassing xianxia mc in pervertness and hardness...

15. Anon Ymous

Anon Ymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 210
    Gnomes insurance, let's be glad that they doesn't explode when signing

16. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a doubt. In which chapter was the 'shadows' first mentioned?? I don't seem to remember about the divine sins...

17. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be in the final part of the Northlands war. See, Roland had a Nightmare like Karwenz, but he never had the chance to receive his and hatch it, so his personal Nightmare's egg was a stillborn. Well, he brought it back to to "life" with his necromancy and then hatched it, but it essentially just became a life with no soul and that made it dangerous.

Just like how the Seven Bottle Gourd Children are anti-Earth element and hate all life, Shadow is anti-life and wished to devour souls to "fill" that hole. Since it'd be a problem to leave Shadow like that, Roland combined it with Harloys to give Shadow's "body" her "soul", creating a complete being and resurrecting Harloys.

But yeah, Divine Sins are extremely dangerous beings that could ruin creation because they're antithetical to it.

Lonelycity likes this.
  18. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how much different are divine sins from the regular high end undeads... Oh yeah undeads have souls.... Hmmmm but the children of the elemental god, didn't their souls get summoned back?? I think they became divine sins cuz they were originally born from divine powers.... Shadow still is the biggest taboo!!!

19. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, the 'high end undead' are unable to breach the wall and become gods because of the lack of domains for them to take. I mean, apart from death, what else could undead become gods of? And Ayer's already taken that. Hence, Semi-God Undead Emperors are pretty much the current peak for undead. That said, that's already enough to beat the weaker gods. Against True Gods, though, and existences on that level like the Demon and Devil Lords? The disparity is just too great and even Semi-God Undead Emperors become fodder at that point, as Roland has said before.

But yeah, the strongest undead can start to rival the gods themselves.

Lonelycity likes this.
  20. Lonelycity

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder which of the main two gods IS the system... The power of the system seems to point in that direction... As for Harloys... Lolz that's one of the wifu candidates.....
    While we know that the MC of the sequel is Harloy's child but his system is a super powerful god who claims to be his sister. Whose daughter is She??? Elisa? Or the present system itself!!!