Spoiler The flower that was bloomed by a clood

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Jan 12, 2020.

1. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's fine, even I don't have access to Naver either. Anyways, I'm more worried about what Dowun will do to her once she cancels her engagement with him. Will he have her locked up like a bird in a cage? Or manipulate her? Or will he try to beg her to come back??? Or maybe even kill her for power?

I'm scared... I want Lyon to overturn his manipulation on her subjects and the power he has by she herself cutting off the strings he pulls. If she runs away, he will be the one in control of the Crown and if she defies him, he will do god knows what (kill her maybe). Lyon baby isn't safe, her fate seems sealed.

2. Cotten

Cotten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wasn't very pleased also asked her if she'll regret this decision or not. At the end of chapter he just stared at her as she walked away from dowun's place. Lyon herself didn't seem alright either.

In the last chapter (114) when she tells him of breaking the marriage, Dowun asks her if she'll regret this. Lyon says to dowun that she knows she has nothing by her side atm. But also she's not afraid anymore. (I wonder what she's thinking. She might also take steps all by herself? All i could guess is she'll not be a puppet anymore rather will decide everything on her own)

Yes, Lyon went to Dowun's place to clear up everything. Somehow she got to know that Dowun was secretly sending people (prolly to kill 2nd lead, im not so sure) Im guessing this because she said "Whenever something happened, you (Dowun) took care of everything himself (meaning killing people who got in his way or displeased him)" This dialogue appeared while showing scenes of how Dowun managed to kill the King, FL's shitty brother, jayang and finally 2nd lead tied up as punishment by Dowun's order (in chapter 107).

So im guessing Lyon found out Dowun was plotting to kill the 2nd lead secretly. That's why she will break off the marriage cuz she cant trust him anymore (?) There's a lot happened in previous chapters i hope its not very confusing to have spoilers from 114.

Im guessing Dowun has something towards Lyon. There was a chapter prolly on Fml's bday. Lyon and baek were together, Baek han gave a gift to Lyon, they were smiling at each other and Dowun seen all of that. After that he goes in his room and drinks but his brother shows up and says Dowun never drank that much? Maybe it was too much for him to take :v
    Well there are hints that shows Dowun actually has feeling but maybe he himself doesn't know about that or idk..
    For Lyon tbh how much she tries to move on from Dowun, she just can't. Even on latest chapters she thinks how much she wanted to be happy with Dowun and smile at each other while walking side by side and holding their hands.

ALL THEY NEED TO HAVE IS COMMUNICATION BRUH (Also lil sprinkle of Dowun's character development) LIKE LYON SAID WHILE WATCHING LADY PEONY'S PUPPET SHOW. LADY PEONY AND HER LOVE NEEDED COMMUNICATION. Because they didn't have proper communication, Lady Peony and her lover couldn't understand each other well. In the end they had to face tragedy. Lack of communication leads to misunderstanding ;-;

NotMeeelissa, KeyJay, Fayfay and 9 others like this.
  3. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story doesn't have much character development...I wanted to drop it so many Times but the author knows how to get me to stay...it's interesting actually, and different than other manhwas, I just need some development and better interactions with the characters.

4. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Dowun's father tells him that they've to kill the empress but Dowun asks him to give him some time to think instead of acting rashly.

Later he is reminded of Dogyeol telling him that Dowun loves Lyon and thinks that he is now on the same boat as his mother.

Flashback time~
    Dowun's mother is arranged to marry into the Yang family, so she breaks off her relationship with her commoner lover who tells her that he expected this would happen because she was an aristocrat.
    She later gets married to Dowun's father. They didn't love each other but they did like each other's social position.Dowun admired his mother a lot.

One night the younger brother of the commoner bf enters the Yang estate and starts to blame Dowun's mother for being happy after making his brother suffer. His brother had left town immediately after the breakup to protect her from rumours. He was not healthy enough to do the work he did but would still not come back home and would later drown in a shipwreck. Dowun's mother is taken aback by the news but questions him about what he means(not sure about this last dialogue though)

5. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    I still don't get why they blame the mother though... she did nothing wrong..? I think Dowun inherits his personality from his mother. BTW thanks for the chapter! I mean... look at how her mother looks when she talks to people, it's the carbon copy of how Dowun talks.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2021
    Evrasuy likes this.
  6. im up for something gud

im up for something gud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so dowun does love hong but its not that kind of love that hong wants. hong chose baek han over him. dowun killed the other thought-to-be-dead princess and hong flabbergasted because she doesn't want people to die because of her. remember that hallucination about her half bro?. but then he tried to get rid of baek han. so hong kinda voluntarily/coerced stayed with him instead of eloping with baek han. then dowun father i dont remember whats the deal but he doesnt want dowun to be wavered because of hong so he sent an army towards baek han's clan place and ordered them to kill him. hong wants to save baek han but dowun wont let her, saying she'll really choose baek han over him? hong said yes and she doesnt regret it even if she dies and proceeds to save baek han from the imperial palace or something. but hong thought dowun was the one who ordered the army to attack the baek clan so yea thats a misunderstanding.
    yea that's it for now. sorry but im not that good of a reader and i just read to get my heart twisted because of the relationship between down and hong and i don't want to see yall suffer so i tried to summarise and made this as omprehensible as possible. and i made a novel updates acc just for this uhm yea.

7. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me who's the ml?

8. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know...

9. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why can't u write in black ??

Misa14 likes this.
  10. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dowun's mother tells Mukho's (her lover's) brother that their relationship was already over before her marriage and it was Mukho's decision to go on that voyage. His brother starts yelling but she stops him by asking when Mukho died.He died almost an year ago and the only reason the brother is blaming her now is to extort money from the Yangs. She tells him that Mukho would often tell her about his gambler brother. She orders him to never come to the estate again.
    As she turns away from the scene she sees Dowun and Dogyeol.She sends them off to study but Dogyeol notices that she was crying.
    She soon falls sick.Dowun's father promises her that he will take care of the kids and regain the family's lost glory so she doesn't have to regret marrying him. She apologises to him.She had thought that she no longer loved Mukho but that wasn't true.Dowun is listening bto their conversation from outside.

Dowun's mother passed away.His father and Dogyeol are crying but he is only thinking about how stupid it is that she was in this situation only because of some old love.
    Flashback ends.

Well I get if he doesn't want to fall in love because of what happened to his mother.But what about his father?His parents also had a arranged marriage.But his father still fell in love.So why did he think things would go fine with his contract especially since he knew Lyon was already in love with him....If he was so influenced by his past shouldn't he have known better:confused:

But anyways his mother does look a lot like Lyon:hmm:
    No wonder he is having a flashback:blobsweat:

11. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just found out about this manhwa.. this is so good...:blobpopcorn_cool:

My brain telling me that Lyon better with Baek Han, he made her a better person and ruler.

But my heart want Lyon end up with Dowun. I want Dowun acknowledge his feeling toward Lyon and become a warmer person (some character development, you know...). Their memories just too precious...:blobmelt:

But Lyon already let go of her feeling toward Dowun and sometimes blush when she was around Baek Han.. so idk.. maybe author will make her end up with Baek Han. Nevertheless, I want Dowun get his happy ending....:blobupset:

12. Cotten

Cotten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys guys guys...
    Im totally speechless rn
    I can't believe my eyes.. This is definitely tragedy for me. So... Dowun is no more. He stabbed himself with a sword that Lyon was holding. Even tho I wanted Dowun to suffer. I never wanted it to end it like this. I freaking cried while scrolling the last ep. Dowun's last moments he took out both of their engagement rings. And while staring at it he thought to himself that if they hadn't made a contract like this, they could end up happily.
    The author really played me. This is way too depressing to take...

13. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Whyyyyyyyyyy

14. pbhcx

pbhcx New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm literally crying rn :( aghh i wish I could read it bc toonkor only has it up to 121

15. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I don't know how to feel about his death, it just felt out of place and came out of nowhere

genkidashite likes this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol he ded lmfao

TikkiMania and Serulian like this.
  17. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blob_teary::blobsneeze:
    I can't believe I even had hopes in this manga...

18. Rika77

Rika77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I dislike Dowun, without his backing Lyon would be an incompetent foolish ruler (not that Dowun is 'that' good at his job but he is still better than Lyon). I remember back during the childhood arc where there was this theory floating around that Lyon was based on a really strong Chinese empress who is supposed to have killed all her family including her children to stay in power but all we got was this wet rag of a character:notlikeblob:

I hope there is atleast a little build up to this sword stabbing scene. Not that there is much chance of that seeing that the author spent more than 100 chapters with Dowun following the 'mysterious guy with no other personality' trope. God knows whether he likes her , is obsessed with her or just thinks she is a good ruler. At this point I was thinking he wasn't sure of his feeling but why would he 'stab' himself if that was the case:hmm:

19. genkidashite

genkidashite New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THAT came out of nowhere... I'm shocked...and dissapointed? It seems rushed and out of the blue??

I was honestly thinking that it will end with
    1. Dowun getting the throne for his clan (but feeling empty and miserable) while Lyon declared dead (having lost everything but finally finding happiness with Baek Han secretly somewhere)
    OR
    2. that Dowun would heroically die for Lyon (saving her from getting killed during the rebellion) and them finally coming to an understanding of each other...a peaceful parting...

After his mother's backstory, I never thought they would be together in the end because that would only be a repetition of the past but not this... Not this way..

THAT came out of nowhere. Was there even character progression in the end?

I'm a solid Baek Han fan, but this dissappoints me. It seems like no one would be truly happy in the end. (At least, I wanted Lyon to heal from her past wounds and find a semblance of happiness and peace. )

Cotten, mangalover_101 and Khloud2003 like this.
  20. Evrasuy

Evrasuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is he dead?:blobhyperthink: what aoofhajjdkf sorry but this is kinda funny and illogical. Basically, it feels so much out of character for Dowun lol

RIP DOWUN
    RIP my one dimensional-boring character
    ::blobcatsad::
    maybe i'll miss you someday.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021