Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. heatherlkl

heatherlkl Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wen Ning and Lina Lina like this.
  2. asckj1

asckj1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kitkat2010 Thank you so very much for doing the fantastic job of making the audio drama episodes available!! I so wish every time that I could understand Chinese like I do Japanese T_T. Could have immediately messaged you then to help you out with the subtitling. I can time for JP audio fine.

Wen Ning and baka8roukanako like this.
  3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart goes out to Weiying :blobsob::blobsob:
    He really really didn't deserve that kind of treatment when he was the Yiling Patriarch...... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob: you know for me, aside from a few scenes I love, that whole back story when he was the Yiling Patriarch hurted me so badly...:blobcry::blobsob:

I still love him as the Yiling Patriarch and he was never evil in my eyes.. Thank God, Weiying came back and get this second chance to be happy, because IMO, he and Lan Zhan deserves this chance to be happy after all they've been through!!!

4. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahhaah ya he is hot ahhahahah :D:D:D:D
    its his fault to being wif to wan to approach them in the first place and he should knw wat kind of mouth A-Qing has and he still cannot stand tat the fact the truth is out and so blind her and cut of her tounge? if he realli hated it y not just kill her and tats tat. true he might cut out the tounge so she won say anything but wouldnt killin her oso stop her from talkin unless he wans to prvent her from findin ppl like wei hu can talk to ghost so he cut off her tounge and eye.
    LOLOLOL LXC though his nephew/ niece was dead but turn out was just a watermelon ahhahahahahhahaha. :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:
    holy shit tat is too fkin sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::cookie::cookie::cookie::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses: TAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FKIN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: thx for the link
    same here ahhahaha
    hw about dress wei in a super sexy lingire and wrap and giv lan zhan and wei might not be able to get out of bed for a few days hahahahhahahahahahahah :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    hahahah wen ning is just too cute
    if he didnt wan to destroy it in the first place den y did he contiune to make XXC kill innocent ppl by cuttin off thier tounges so they cannot speak and call for XXC to not kill them just cause XXC is blind, and XY used tat against him.
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::aww::blobicecreamlove: thx

5. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    same sagitarius:blobhighfive:

6. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone, this is Red!

I saw that my translations of the extras have made their way here and I'm super glad that they were well-received and that I managed to communicate the sweetness that is domestic Wangxian so thank you for enjoying them :aww:
    I also wanted to thank you for putting together such an extensive directory, it's a trove of information and a huge help for navigating in the fandom!

The translation of the speech bubble is: "Second Master Lan, have you been paying attention to the lecture?" ^^

I also saw that there were some questions regarding the translation of the author interview I wrote...

It was my mistake, I misunderstood the answer regarding the third marriage bow OTZ It was literally "Wangxian third bow was before second【】" and I didn't grasp that the brackets were implying sex here... So the actual answer is that they performed their final bow before their second time together which makes a lot more sense, my apologies >.<

About the origin of the "partner" related to Nie Huaisang... I actually found the answer to that on this very forum after I did the translation, it refers to an older interview of the author (page 59 of the forum). MXTX had mentioned in a postscript that she had written a partner for Nie Huaisang but she ended up scrapping it. It was supposed to be a subordinate who helped him behind the scenes, so the meaning was a partner in crime.

Hope I could clear things up, if you have more questions, ask away!

7. Nyan sempai

Nyan sempai Chasing Wifi d best boi & neko

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah... WWX actually had amazing grades even if he was a trouble maker... Hahaha but I wonder how did those papers not get wet ^^; well maybe he didn't soak his hands.
    Lol and you think lwj didn't silence him because he respects him? He surely does, if he doesn't then sun rises from the west. But I think lwj likes to hear wwx lol, that's why he didn't silence him. And yes not letting out the moans will be uncomfortable and choking too... And at the end it will be a extremely silent love making session as lwj talk.
    But I think he is picking up on that too. Lololol when he reversed his question "Deep enough?" I started laughing lol.... :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Thank you so much for the translation!:aww::aww::aww:
    And thanks for translating that bubble too "Second Master Lan have you been paying attention to the lecture"
    Lololol THEN I AM JUST LIKE HIM LOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: having WangXian fantasies in the middle of my lessons keeping a straight face... *Sigh... But it's over. No more school only a crucial examination is coming.

8. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all yours translation! :aww:
    Are you planning to translate other mdzs extra , such as the extra where WangXian night-hunt with SuZhui (the one where they need a virgin)? :cookie:

Wen Ning, setsuna3025 and chiino like this.
  9. monwie

monwie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um so, I have been following this forum since months ago but just make an acc recently so hi.
    Anyone knows where to read the full comic strip incense burner? I usually read it in mo dao zu shi blogspot but it says the blogspot has been removed :"""

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and chiino like this.
  10. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
  11. monwie

monwie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uh why there's this warning box keep popping out whenever I want to reply to other people's post-_- saying my reply most likely spam or blah3.. what?
    Anyway, I want ro say thankyou to @Rufi-sidd (is this how u do it to mention someone?)

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and Rufi-sidd like this.
  12. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yes that's how you mention someone no biggie~

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning and Lina Lina like this.
  13. Nyan sempai

Nyan sempai Chasing Wifi d best boi & neko

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you verify your email? Please contact our moderator @Tony if you're facing some difficulties.

Wen Ning and Lina Lina like this.
  14. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Ying really is, well his mischievous have always been part of his charm for me haha. I'm actually happy to see those young disciples taking notes/learning from him, it's really nice to see :aww:

You know, it isn't just you, I was wondering the same thing on my end too, maybe that, or he wipe it with a towel before he touch the papers? Eitherway, I really love how Wei Ying helped Lan Zhan mark those papers there <3 <3

Lol, I always knew that Lan Zhan respected Wei Ying, but I don't know why, I just wanted to add that comment in on my end to emphasize that point even more haha. Eitherway, I do agree with your reason, and he didn't silent him because what they're doing now is supposed to be something passionate, using a silence spell on Wei Ying and forbid him to make any noise, will take away that kind of passion, because it does feel like a silent love making session. Eitherway, the fact that Lan Zhan didn't use that spell on Wei Ying despite he asked for it, just makes me love the outcome even more.

Wellllcoommme!!! :aww::aww::aww: Happy to see you join this forum/community!!! :aww::aww::aww:
    Thanks so much for your hard work and translations on these Extra's :blobparty::blobparty::cookie::cookie:
    And thanks for clearing that up about the third bow, now that makes sense :)

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Sandu and 3 others like this.
  15. asckj1

asckj1 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm... not sure if anyone mentioned it already.
    Chiaki_himura (instagram) tled more chapters (c98-102) of MDZS
    Link to drive folder (has all tled chapters from c79) -> https: // drive.google. com/ drive/ folders/ 1V44qlY0RpU4SI_21BCGPJHH3tS_mv6UJ
    (please just remove all spaces in above page adress, due to insufficient post count I'm not able to link directly.)

16. Lina Lina

Lina Lina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your translation of extras and explanation :aww::cookie: I would like to know what happened to tiger seal ? Is that still existing and no one get rid of it ? Sorry for my dumb question :blobtired:

Wen Ning likes this.
  17. Fiorisi

Fiorisi My Ghost General ♡ (Lady Wen)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm bowing down to you becuz I've been searching for the 101-102 translations amongst the sea of posts here for 2 weeks :blobsob:
    You saved my life! Thank you~

Your answer lies in the directory~ hahaha! But don't worry just click here for the answer :blobpopcorn:

18. Yaoilover-89

Yaoilover-89 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. bigbadredpanda

bigbadredpanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! :blobhighfive:

I don't think I will translate any more extras as it's such a consuming process... I certainly never expected to fully translate five chapters when I first started :blobsleepless: Furthermore, ExR and others translating the main story are catching up really fast so I think I'll focus more on shorter stuff or side material in the future. But yeah, the Gatecrashing extra is a sweet one, it's also on my list of favourites (domestic Wangxian, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji mentoring Lan Sizhui, exciting night hunt) but it's 3 chapters long, totalling 16k+ characters :blobdead:
    Anyway, if "From night to morning" is to be my last contribution to the translations of MDZS, that's fine by me :blobmelt:

It's not dumb at all, no need to apologise! It's really a very good point because it's just... unresolved.
    In chapter 105, Jin Guangyao says to Lan Xichen that the remnants of Stygian Tiger Seal were damaged beyond use and held no more power. He then evasively says that he is not carrying it when Wei Wuxian asks to see it.
    After the big fight against Nie Mingjue, he and Jin Guangyao are sealed in the coffin and members of the Gusu Lan, Yunmeng Jiang and Qinghe Nie Sects stand guard to protect it. There are rumours that the Tiger Sear was indeed in Jin Guangyao's possession so power-hungry people look covetously at the sealed coffin. And that's it.
    EDIT - Oops, didn't see it got answered before I posted

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, Sauling and 5 others like this.
  20. Fiorisi

Fiorisi My Ghost General ♡ (Lady Wen)

Reading List:
    Link
    IT IS HIS BDAY!!! AHH!! HAPPY BDAY SIZHUI!!! :blobparty::blobparty:

Mnemosyne, Wen Ning, chiino and 5 others like this.