Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we talk about the clans in the cultivation world and their reputation? Like i was reading Jin Guangshan entry on tv tropes and i've read that no one really mourned his death and that the only reason why they 'respect' him was because of his wealth. Weere the Jin sect known for their talent or was it only because of their wealth? Same with the Jiang sect. Were they also known for being a talented/gifted clan like the Gusu clan was remembered for or not?

3. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's also unbelievable that this thread has more than 2,2 million views. I think that this is the most seen thread on NU, correct me if i'm wrong.

4. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I am cheering for BunJi on my end hahahaha :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: *cough* in the end, who will win? :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: This is best to be left off-screen :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Haha, I see, so how much did it cost you for those 4 then?

I am fine so long as it's ship out finally :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:But still the angst of waiting for it to be shipped, I've been through my share :blobupset::blobupset::blobupset::blobsob::blobsob:

When did your Stitch figurine got shipped? If there's a tracking, then track and see where it's at?

Yes, Yes, Lan Zhan is feeding his favourite bunnies from Wei Ying :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)(y)(y)

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: Haha, so true :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: But Jin Ling is better than Jiang Cheng for me, in the novel (at least) xD

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I know right, but honestly to me, if it's a real situation, Lan Zhan will jump after Wei Ying to ensure he is save no matter what, because that's the Lan Zhan in canon for you :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: (too bad the live action Lan Zhan was ooc in that moment though... :blobupset:)

And yeah, it's sweet and fulfilling thinking all they've been through, they can finally be together, and I love how Wei Ying said that he can't sleep without his human pillow, because it shows that Wei Ying grown used to the idea of sleeping next to/beside Lan Zhan :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Haha, I haven't watch all the episodes of the Audio Drama too :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: But I have seen bits and pieces of my favourite scenes :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: It's definitely worth watching :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

And check out this part here of the Audio Drama where Wei Ying cooked for Lan Zhan :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Love does make food tastes better haha :bloblove::bloblove:

Hahaha, a very good reward indeed :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blob_blush::blob_blush::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Maybe it's his special cooking skills :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    But Lan Zhan will appreciate it no matter what since it comes from Wei Ying :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

What happen to all the emoticon here? :o It's making me dizzy reading it hahahaha

But yeah, glad you love those arts there :)

Whoops XD I don't think I have LOL Yeah, I got the Wangxian cusion x2 recently <3

Hahaha, true, that fanart/comic is hilarious XD But, truth be told, we know in canon, it's better because when Wei Ying found out the truth about the Gusu Lan Forehead ribbon, he was shocked, yet, he didn't repel against the idea, and the Juniors even made a comment that Wei Ying looks like he's real happy, and that he must love HanGuang Jun alot <3 <3 And what I love about this in canon is, even after Wei Ying found out the truth behind the forehead ribbon, he still loves to touch that forehead ribbon of Lan Zhan's, like it's his favorite thing in the world or something <3

HAHAHAHA SO TRUE!!!! XDD I think I saw you made the same comment in that post (fanart) on facebook, right? haha

According to the original post, it says Lan Zhan confessed, but Wei Ying thought he heard wrong, so he asked Lan Zhan to say this again to him haha :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Oh, and check this out (not sure if you have seen it) but:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(1) OMG that art is very nice!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Wangxian wedding ahhh!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

(2) Oh wow, another Wangxian costume Nendoroid!! :aww::aww: So creative!!! :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

(3) WOW, such creativity!!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: How the heck can fans spend so much time doing these!!! :aww::aww::aww: But I would have prefer it more if Wei Ying put on a happier face lol...:blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

(4) Omg, the hamster eating lotus seeds is cool, I wish I can try these lotus seeds one day on my end haha :cookie::cookie:

(5) Oh, my, my, my hahaha!:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Check this out lol

And I remember this scene in the novel :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  5. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy: I also wanted to hear the male version for XianYun for so long now, and I'm glad I finally can hear it, and personally I love the male version better on my end, since it really feels like it's Lan Zhan singing this :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And I too, am looking forward to the Chibi version once it's release, something to look forward to while we wait for Season 3 :aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Lucasta MeiMei likes this.
  6. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    If I have to comment about this, I do see that the Jin Sect fame is based on their wealth. And Wealth does make a difference between the wealthy and poor people, and how other looks at you. They use their wealth for their power back in those days, and they want to make their sect look so grand so it stands out, and make them look like an upper class when compared to the other sects as a way of looking down on them..

Honestly, Jin GuangShan... Considering he was that kind of character, he was so promiscuous when he was alive, and even to the final moment of his death, he died in such a way, even though it was all Jin GuangYao doing, but it fits him, like many were saying, such a death is actually 'normal' for him because he was that kind of person to the eyes of everyone, so they didn't see anything abnormal about his death. How would anyone want to mourn for his death when he died in such a way? Not even his wife mourned for his death, as a matter of fact, she was so angered by what he did that she got ill and die from this afterwards.

I think YMJ sect isn't a sect like the Gusu Lan known for it's talent and a gifted clan, but Jiang Cheng really tried his best to build back it's fame from the bottom-up to be where he is now. Ofcourse through the help of Wei Ying when he was the Yiling Patriarch, by his side (which causes the jealousy of many outsiders back then).

Gusu Lan is known for a sect which values 'righteousness', and it was also shown that many want to send their child to the Cloud Recesses to study so they can be a promising cultivator in the future.

I don't really have much comment about the Qinghe Nie sect though, I do see that NMJ is one of the righteous cultivator as well.

I don't know what to say to this to be honest, but just thought I'll just briefly touch on it. I do think that if you want someone to mourn for you, then you need to show what you have contributed in your life-time, and what the hell did Jin GuangShan contributed? -_- His death will be served as a death that goes "Serves him right". Even after Jin Guangyao died, the only two person who mourned for his death was Jin Ling and Lan Xichen. When Jin Ling cried because he remembered when his uncle got him Fairy back then, so he could have a friend, he just couldn't bring himself to hate him, because he can't believe that his uncle (Jin GuangYao) wasn't genuine back then(I believe JGY was genuine back then, where he cared), but here, Sect Leader Yao reprimanded Jin Ling that a man shouldn't cry, and he should definitely not cry for someone like Jin GuaungYao... And Jin Ling told him off that it's none of his business (honestly, I can feel for Jin Ling here).

So, I think as far as mourning goes, it depends on how one feels about the person who died. Like Wei Ying's death, how Lan Zhan was the only one who truly mourned for his death... Because he loves him.. But ones reputation can easily be swayed by gossips etc, in the end, it's up to how much you believe in that person or love that person to keep their reputation intact.

Sa76 likes this.
  7. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed hahahahahah

49SGD if bought 2 would be 35SGD LOLOL quiet a big difference ahhahahahah end up gettin all four LOLOL don knw y oso since i usually onli got for wangxian MAUHAHAHAHHA

has it shipped?

it states it still in transit it shipped on 2/12/2019 their estimated time of delivery would be by 1/1/2020 but still hav com and 3/1/2020 den it just departed from original country :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: and they state by 30/1/2020 haven reach contaqct customer support

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: the live action one was so wth y nvr jump urghhhhhhhhhhhhh bloody censorship:blobdevil:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

hahahhahah love does weird things to ppl even the food doesnt tatse good and look horrible will be tatsy to tat person hahhaha

wei ying congee of hell HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH can kill ppl but lan zhan loves it. and is it just me or wei ying doesnt even seems to notice anything wrong wif his cookin ahhahahha. no wonder he is bared from enterin the kitchen

https://twitter.com/qpwoeidjskal/status/1213718888170446849 this one hahahahha see wat wei ying did to lan zhan hahahahahhahaha :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

don knw i was oso wonderin about tat even when i refresh the page still like tat ahhaha lolol

But yeah, glad you love those arts there :)[/QUOTE]:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:(y)(y)(y)(y) im shoppin for some shirts to wear on CNY ahhahah on aliexpress ahhahahahha

i can see wei ying one day just takin the ribbon and usin it to tie his hair or use it to tie it around his body or hand ahhahha since tat is wei ying most fav thing in the world. i like how in the novel when they at carp tower and wei ying use the paperman to go to lan zhan and tug on his forehead ribbon tat was super cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

yup hahah

:bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss damn it y they hav to do this :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: the hole in my wallet :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat: i wan the standee lamp one ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

https://twitter.com/taro_on_ice/status/1213708120687403008 someone choosing weddin dress ahahhaha

IKR like just so :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: the way they do all these (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

hmmm i do wan to try to onli eaten lotus root, btw i love lotus root soup too ahhahahah one of my fav soups

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

wei ying u dense idiot hahahahhaha, lan zhan mind hw he fell inlove wif an idiot so dense HAhahahahahhahahah :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:and JC cannot take it anymore wei ying being wei ying so dense and ignorrant about it lololl

hahahahhah just when wei ying about to do something wen ning destroyed the moment ahhahahahahha LOLOLOL , lan zhan agreeing to drink wif wei ying :aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove: he didnt wan to deny anything wei ying ask of him anymore :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: such a gd husband :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

on a side not i read the manga soul contract/ spirt pact and watch the anime. lololol but like wtf im still confused sia like so y did duanmu xi actually take jinghua as his soul image cannot be because he is yang ning descentant wat rite, since duanmu xi said so himself tat he didnt knw tat jing hua was the descentant, so is either to stop the first yangmin master tat was sealed to not com out and kill? he wans to kill is it seein as in the past he went crazy and kill so mani ppl. den got sealed by yang ning

or duanmu xi actually rmb tat yang jing hua help him when he was a small kid. its confusin like just lolol and duanmu xi actually oso did kill some ppl? since the guy situ li said wat he owe has to be paid one day and tat duanmu xi kill 2 inmportant ppl to him.

and i think its all set up by the stupid second lady tat is so jealous she cannot be the head and is plottin wif her brother to overthrow duanmu xi. in the anime make it somewhat like tat. the manga did not make it seem like tat

Sauling likes this.
  9. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  10. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, usually they do that to make it seems like a better deal but for me, I will only get Wangxian, because getting Wangxian is still end up cheaper than getting the other 2 which is not considered a favourite or must get haha. :blobsweat: But you can share the photos in here once you got it. :cookie:

Yep, both of mines have been shipped, and just when you think that they are doing this on purpose? I recently found out that they released this :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

[​IMG]
    ^ So tempted to get this omg... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: They have this on AitaiK :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded:

And saw this on Facebook, this bag is from a fan, it looks sooo good though :aww::aww:
    [​IMG]

And this one (below) is my other Ita-Bag (that is a red one), side bag, and I was playing with my Wangxian plushie yesterday, since I got inspired by the fan one..
    But honestly, I love my Wangxian Plushie to be on display better, but I guess if I am going on an anime convention, I can bring it with me, since it's like having them by my side, so :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    [​IMG]

If I am using this one as a main wangxian ita-bag then I need to transfer my other wangxian badges over from my purple one :cookie:

Oh wow... I hope they will receive for you soon. Sometimes delivery can be a while especially when it's during December/January. I was surprised I got my Wangxian Pillow x2 earlier than the schedule arrival date (though I'm not complaining). :cookie: I hope you get your ones soon..

You know they could have made that scene so much better than having CQL Lan Zhan OOC like that:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm: Because yes, we know that Wei Ying needs to fall, needs to die (so the story can proceed), however, I could think of another scenario (going by canon) how that could of been done better. Just like in the novel, in CQL, they could have had Lan Zhan rescue Wei Ying and hid him inside a cave, because at the beginning of CQL, that was NIGHTLESS City, and Wei Ying didn't die in the Nightless City (in the novel), he died off-screen when they brought a Seige on him, and this was when Lan Zhan was bedridden... So yeah, they could have done that, but yeah, they changed it, I didn't like that change, because of all said, and it made Lan Zhan so OOC since in the novel, if he was at the scene, he would ensure Wei Ying is saved no matter what... So what if he jump of the cliff, he could still fly on his Bichen afterwards. Lan Zhan will go all out to save Wei Ying no matter what, we saw that in the novel, when he went against his uncle and cross swords with 33 elders, but too bad, all this was changed in the Live - Action :blob_teary: I guess this is why I didn't want Lan Zhan to be at the scene when Wei Ying died, because the author have to have Wei Ying die, but if Lan Zhan is at the scene, then he wouldn't let that happen, the novel was justified for Lan Zhan, but CQL Lan Zhan didn't went all out to save him, because of plot-purposes (thus ooc) :blob_teary: So yeah, it's probably for censorship purposes :blobconfounded:

Yep, Yep, remember in the Family Banquet extra, when Lan Zhan brought food for Wei Ying at night into his own Jingshi, when Wei Ying was saying that he doesn't have an appetite because of the soup they had at the Family Banquet, and he still have that bitter taste that linger within him, and then when Lan Zhan helped him dissolve the taste by kissing him, Wei Ying commented how Lan Zhan had two bowls, but strangely enough, it tasted sweet when they kissed and omg, if that is not love that makes anything bitter tastes sweet/better, I don't know what is!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Ofcourse :blobjoy:, because like I said, the answer behind it is "love" haha :blobrofl: Lan Zhan can stomach Wei Ying's cooking because he loves him, the same can be said for Hua Cheng on Xie Lian awful cooking too :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Love does make things tastes better :blobamused::blobamused: It's a point proven case when it comes to MXTX :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobicecreamlove:

And on topic, ofcourse Wei Ying doesn't seem to know what's wrong with his cooking :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: Because he loves the spice haha! :blobrofl::blobrofl:

OMG, LOL, what?! :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

That's really strange. I don't know what happened? Hopefully this reply is better, without the text or emoticons being weirdly messed up :blobdizzy:

Haha I feel like you're addicted to Aliexpress now XD :blobjoy: good luck finding a shirt that you'll like and don't get broke from too much online shopping :blobcheeky:

Letting your thoughts running wild here I see :blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Yeah I also love that part in the novel too, and that part in the live action was done really good too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Paper-Xian is soo adorable :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

And they just keep releasing more merch, and I want so much more than that now :blob_teary::blobsob::blobsob:the standee lamp is so tempting :blob_teary::blobsweat:

Omg a modern Wangxian lol but why do Wei Ying the only one who kept the long hair? :blobjoy: but I love their creativity so much haha :aww::bloblove:

I have eaten lotus root before, lotus root and pork rib soup and it's also one of my favourite too :aww::aww: my love for it just went into another level ever since mdzs :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: but I haven't tried the lotus seeds that you pluck from before. Haha. I want to try that out maybe one day if I have a chance :cookie:

Hahaha, I have my stance about Wei Ying on this subject which I don't think he's dense lol but if I'm going to go into it, it'll be a long essay so I'll rather not :blobsweat::blobsweat: But Lan Zhan love for Wei Ying is truly touching :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yep yep haha lol Wen Ning destroyed the moment haha :blobrofl::blobrofl: but that drunk scene was so adorable in the novel :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: Lan Zhan won't ever deny anything Wei Ying ask again because yep, he's such a good husband :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Oh so did you just started on this one? I haven't caught up with the manga yet but I have seen both seasons (Chinese over Japanese dub for me lol. The Japanese one is a bit cringing for my taste...:blobdead:)

From what I know of the part I'm up to, Duanmu Xi already know that Yang Jinghua was the boy he's been searching for all this time :blobicecreamlove: but Yang Jinghua still doesn't know it's him yet. I think to be contracted as a soul image you need to have a deep bond or something?

And am I the only one who keeps asking why the heck does Duanmu Xi have black hair when he was little and white/silver hair when he grew up?? Don't tell me he dyed it because I'm not buying it :blobsweat:

And I think it was sad on the part when Jinghua celebrated Duanmu Xi's birthday out of good intentions but you know what Duanmu Xi's birthday meant to him :blob_teary:

To be honest I love the art and animation of Season 1 over season 2 better because it feels more natural to me. I was surprised that they didn't censor out the kiss scenes in the anime and they even made it gayer in season 2.. Too bad we couldn't even get a blindfold kiss in MDZS season 2 :blob_teary:

I love XiHua alot alot and they are my otp but I was so disappointed when the writer of Soul Contract (the mangarka) said that XiHua is not in love, and Soul Contract isn't BL... :blobunamused::blobunamused: because when she said that I feel like she's queer baiting us....:blob_teary:
    I hope that she only said that to protect her work and not because it's really true..

Poor XiHua :blobsob: I still love them as my otp and they are the only one for me in Soul Contract!

I think one of the person Xi killed might have been the guy that wears a mask (brother); and the other one ..I don't know but what about Duanmu Xi curse? Do you want him to continue living? Or die at the end(when his time is up); from what I do know is the author did said that if Duanmu Xi were to die than Jinghua will not be in this world any longer as well because Duanmu Xi is his reason of existence. Oh I also love Luoye and Zicheng and I love this AMV on my end :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  12. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sauling i found this at a toy and game shop and i finally knw hw those ppl on twitter do all those creative changes for wangxian.
    IMG_20200107_145925.jpg the box say dress up suits and the words in the blue circle is no head parts r inculded inside. so onli dress up parts for nendo, they hav weddin , swim wear, bunny, cheer leaders.
    IMG_20200107_145939.jpg and they oso hav face swap hahaha so those ppl bought all this and swap the face plates and change their clothes. or some even made their own clothes for the nendos. they sure hav other face swaps and other dress up parts ahahhaha
    proce is almost the same as a nendo

btw r u ok on ur side i heard the bush forest fire was damn bad and all the poor animals :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:, so mani koala died and other animals too. so sadddd

my heart goes to all the animals tat died and r so badly injured

https://twitter.com/o0w0o_9/status/1214220771771351040 wangxian meet in a bar

Sauling likes this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow thanks for sharing, so that's where they got it from and their creative ideas :aww: although I kind of figured on my end. Are you going to get it?

They must really feel passionate to willingly spend that much just for the creative ideas, I'm impressed on my end :cookie:

And thanks for your concern, actually I'm okay, but sadly it's not so cool in Australia at the moment :blob_teary: we haven't had rain for a long time now (news said the it's been the past 5 months now) and it's been very very hot that can go over 40 degrees, :blobconfounded: I do feel the same too for the animals especially the koalas and the kangaroos :blobconfounded: honestly all we need is rain, and just rain one whole week will help alot for our country...Luckily yesterday and today there's a little rain so that's a good start..I'll be happy so long as there's rain because the main reason why there's alot of bushfire is because it's been a very dry season (lack of water, and the intense heat caused the fire to start because the trees are really dry and dry leaves as well... It's all so disheartening for us.. I really hope this will be over soon and things get return to normal :blob_teary: honestly it's never been this bad before...:blobconfounded:

That Wangxian meeting at a bar is :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  14. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)(y)(y)(y)

ya saw tat bag wif bunny earssssssssssssssss like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:aitai K LOLOL don go there

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wangxian everywhere:aww::aww:.

transfer 1 or 2 lo no need transfer so mani if not cramp den not tat nice.

ahhhhhhhhhhh u can bring ur wangxian plushie when u go for conventions and they would like to see wat a convention looks like, and u can show it off hahahahahha. tat u r wangxian shipper. and wangxian can hav a "date".
    wei ying : lan zhan i heard there is a convention comin up, wan to go on a date?
    lan zhan : mn ok lets go *ears turn red* (date wif wei ying :blobtaco::blobtaco::blobtaco::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:)
    wei ying: but we cant go out like this we r so small and ppl will not see us when we walk and will get stepped on or kicked if not careful.
    lan zhan : its ok i will ask our human to bring us along so we can go and see the convention together hahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:

ya my stitch has reach SG today will com to my house in 2 days time nw left the standee :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: still in the air omg sia since 18/12/2019:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

agreed hahahahhah :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:

i bet his love for spice can even beat the person hu like to eat veri spicy things too aahhahahahaha :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

IKR AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: wei ying is is law nth else matters hahahahahha

yup better ahhahahahah

will try and control hahhaha. wan to get some stuff on taobao but all chinese lol. and my fren daughter saw me lookin at aliexpress and she saw this unicorn dress she wans den ask me get for her den her dad will pay me later. lolol :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:
    paper xian mind: lan zhan lan zhan lan zhan!!! hops onto his arm and climb up den see ohhhh my fav thing, jump on lan zhan head, ohhh fancy ribbon me must touch , den paper xian tugs on the ribbon happily:blobrofl::blobrofl:.
    lan zhan: behave.
    paper-xian floats down to lan zhan plam and blow a kiss den goes off AHHAHAHAAH :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

yup too tempting wan get oso hard everything is chinese at taobao:facepalm: my worst emeny

maybe cant find other hair length ahhahaa :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

same one day must try if hav chance

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: more like wei ying just sees it as lan zhan won like him tat way since lan zhan cannot express himself properly wif his one word sentence and take so long to say wat he wans. and tat lan zhan didnt like him at the start and hated him (in wei ying eyes) or lan zhan just didnt like wat he was feelin and ignore it and push it away

:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: too adorable ahahhah

there was a jap dub? i onli watch it on kiss anime and its in chinese.

same here i was like wtf y from black to sliver/white lol

it happen? the manhua didnt go till tat part though the latest i read is until jinghua wanted to get stronger and duanmuxi brought him to the demon king to learn LOLOL. is there like a novel or something cause cant find it. duanmu xi birthday is a day where he lost his mom?

there was a season 2?????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol kissanime onli had the first one youtube has season 2 but onli 5 episodes:blob_teary:

maybe just sayin it to protect her work ba, if not y would she bother creatin this work in the first place. cannot be she create it and giv off the BL vibe but den say its not BL and wat brother hood? but dome ppl do, do tat :facepalm::facepalm:

the latest chp i read is chp 120 where got this guy wearin a sliver mask and oso hav sliver hair. tat him?
    wait duanmu xi has a curse? u mean the symbol on his hand ? tat is a curse? maybe tat thing made his hair turn white and shorten his lifespan by alot ba. hmmm for me still abit confusin on some parts tats y for me is i rather he live but leave the fkedup duanmu house, since he said he not from there rite. but hw can he not when his father was the previous yangming master, and his mother hu ran to jinghua house and accuse jinghua of talkin nonsense tat her son can see spirits. so wat i can tell is tat duanmu xi is like a iligimate child of duanmu? and tat the woman and duanmu xi live away from those stucked up ppl.

and somehow aft his mother go and threaten jinghua parents something happen den the mom died and duanmu xi alreadi had sliver hair and had tat mark on his hand and was taken to the duanmu household and become the head

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

hmmmmm maybe but i plan on gettin yami yugi nendo ahahhahahah

agreed hahah the amount spent on it

wa 5 months no rain tat is badddddd. they sky is veri red rite. is it still burinin? it burn for how mani days. it is a dry season and too hot alreadi hope it rains everyday. for the forest and too cool down the heat. :blob_patpat:

:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: yup

Sauling likes this.
  15. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 35 is up! I'm excited to get comments, questions and suggestions from readers... wow, thank you and I will consider some of them into the future direction of the story!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/

Sa76 likes this.
  16. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows how Jin Guangshan felt about other characters, except for his son Jin Guangyao? Like what did he think about Jin Zixuan? I did read that he mourned for his only legitimate son and how he was proud of his son for being talented, but what else did he say about JZX? And what about his grandson Jin Ling?

And one thing that still kinda confuses me is the whole 'Wen Clan killed NHS and NMJ's father'? like i remember reading that their father died a tragic death but it wasn't like that Wen Ruohan directly killed him. Or is that true?

And aside from what we have seen in the anime regarding Wen Chao and his father, how was their relationship really described? Did his father 'love' him? Like he's one of the few if not the only one who has kinda a normal relationship with his father?

Thank you!!!!

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I didn't see that bag from Aitai K, but I did saw that lamp :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary: Sometimes I feel that if I had no choice and I really want it, than I might but for now, I'm refraining on my end :sushi_dead:

I know right, that's so nice!!! :aww::aww: WANGXIAN EVERYWHERE!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

I got inspired by that, so I just ordered another Ita-Bag online(but this is going to be a back-pack), I do want to make a Wangxian Ita-Bag on my end, so I can bring this to a convention haha :blobsweat_2:

I'm going to transfer all my Wangxian over to the new bag (which I just ordered) when I get it :aww::aww::aww::blobmelt::blobmelt: And yeah, this time I'll try to make it Wangxian theme :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: But at the same time keeping in mind not to make it too crowded, thanks for the advice haha :cookie:

Yup, Yup, I am definitely bringing my Wangxian plushies when I go to the convention now, once I got the bag, because the idea of them travelling with me makes me less lonely haha :aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: And yes, :blobamused::blobamused: Wangxian can have their own date, haha, nice!!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobcheeky:

That's nice, hope you get yours soon, share a photo in here when you get it :cookie::cookie:

Oh, I saw this Stitch POP figure when I was walking through this Game store, and when I saw it, I immediately thought of you to take a photo to show you haha :blobwink::blobnom:
    [​IMG]

HAHAHA probably!!! :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: Or they can challenge Wei Ying to the SPICE competition haha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: I mean, I love spice too, but not too spicey haha. :blobsalt::blobsalt:

Exactly! :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

I also want stuff from Taobao too :blobsalt::blobsalt: Yeah, it's all in Chinese... :sweating_profusely: Oh, did you end up getting this for her then? Which Unicorn dress? :cookie:

Yeah, but Taobao is where it sells official merch.. AitaiK is another store that sells it but they are just the middle person since they have to also order this from the supplier, and you and I both know what a nightmare that was :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

That scene is just :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: At least we have that scene in the Live-Action :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I'm sure the Audio Drama have that too, and I believe the Manhua will too :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: I'm not too sure with the Donghua though :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I really hope Season 3 will be better that follows the canon plot and scenes. :sweating_profusely:

That scene, in the novel was done a little differently :blobamused: instead of blowing him a kiss, he slide down, and then kissed him, whether it was intentional or not, but it really shocked Lan Zhan though ahahahaahah :aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

I'm happy that the live-action gave us something, even if it's subtle :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Oh, and check this link out :cookie::cookie: It shows how Lan Zhan treats Wei Ying so differently compared to the others in his actions haha. Yet, another subtle moment :bloblove::bloblove:

Yeah, Lan Zhan have difficulty expressing himself in the past, it's just like Lan Xichen said, that with Lan Zhan... the more you tease him, the more difficulty of an expression/reaction he put on. He doesn't know how to express this in a positive way, which can be misinterpreted as he doesn't like that person, so I can understand (from Wei Ying's pov), why Wei Ying thought Lan Zhan hated him or that they're not close because it's more of an misunderstanding, well, I think it's because of this misunderstanding (which is truly not the case from Lan Zhan's end, since we know how he feels), it makes the story and the plot all the more sweet/touching when Wei Ying slowly finds out through his time with Lan Zhan that Lan Zhan was the only one who truly cares/worries about him :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yup, there's a Japanese dub haha, here's an example of the Japanese Dub (GAY) scene for Duanmu Xi and Yang Jinghua :blobamused::blobamused:

I'm actually pleasantly surprised they didn't censor this, I have the Chinese Dub, and this scene was in it too :blobmelt:

Haha, I know right, it doesn't make sense :blobsweat::blobsweat: But honestly, I don't mind Duanmu Xi have silver hair, because I reckon he looks hot with it, especially when he have LONG hair!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Oh really? I got further after that part, you can follow this tumblr link here, since this person sent me the link privately for the chapters: https://mtlasana.tumblr.com/post/190149365624/ling-qi-soul-contract-spiritpact-translated

Haha, you didn't know there's a season 2? :blobsweat::blobsweat: Yup, there's a season 2!! :aww::aww: I will send you the torrent download link after I'm done replying to this :cookie::blob_patpat:

Yeah, maybe... but then some writers does do that, and that's what you call 'queer-baiting'... :blobexpressionless::facepalm: I don't respect those type of authors/writers though... :blobexpressionless::facepalm: I'm just hoping the author for Ling Qi (Soul Contract) is better than this...

Yeah, the guy with the silver hair and have that silver mask. It's not him, but it's his brother. From what I remember. I haven't follow the manhua for a while now, but I am a little ahead of you so yeah.

I think saying it's a curse is correct in that sense, because every generation, who became the Yangmingsi master will end up having and their life-span shorten to not being able to live over 18 (don't quote me on the age, I think it's 18 (from memory, but I could be wrong).

If you read on you'll find out more about Duanmu's past, and yes, he is a illegimate child (from what I remembered), but because the Duanmu family needed him, they adopted him to raise him into being the next Yangmingsi (master), although, the grandmother is bias...Because apparently, not being a Yangmingsi is better than being one, at least you don't have to die early...

Well, trust what you see haha, like I said, I haven't touched this for a long time now, so my memory can be all over the place :blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

Oh nice, is there a Yami Yugi Nendo? :aww::aww:

Yeah, lol, but I'm not complaining, I love seeing passionate fans like them :aww::aww::aww: In their creativity there :blobmelt::blobmelt:

According to the news, that's what they said... But yeah, it's been so long since we had rain :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

No joke.... It's a very dry season.... and the sky and air is polluted when there's fire :blobconfounded::blobconfounded::blobconfounded: And the sun is red... :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And this...
    And when there's smog in the air, it's hard to breathe... :blob_teary::blob_teary: But this week has been better for us, since it's cool down, and there's rain a little, so that's good.

Onto something bright/funny, here's something that is :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is so adorable! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    [​IMG]

setsuna3025 likes this.
  18. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    i saw someone put PO for the standee lamp, and i got the wangxian one ahhahah. since its PO will hav to wait about a month ba since tat person is collecting orders from ppl and den place orders. hahaha. :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:.
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy: hahahhah lolol nw u will hav 3 ita bag (y)(y)(y) from aliexpress?

looks like u need more wangxian charms/ badges/ keychain. ahhaah :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and wei ying will wan to com out adn run everywhere to see the stalls ahjhahah and drag lan zhan wif him

they r finally hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee my standees hav reach SG urghhhh like finally. will take 1 or 2 dyas for it to com to my house lol hope sonner hahahha, can show u

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i wan this hula stitch damn wonder if here got sell ahahhahahahah :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:, my stitch has come but the when i open got 2 of the same pose :facepalm::facepalm: when its supposed to be all 5 diff poses, but com 2 wif same pose, and best thing they cant stand on the round base and keep fallin when i try to put it on the base :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: looks like need to glue it den will stay :facepalm::facepalm:

i love spice too hahahha but lately haven been eatin much spicy so lvl down to lvl 3 LOL last time can go to lvl 5. wei ying one is lvl 100 or more ahhahahah
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33031657333.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.22d64c4dmQwCjb this one

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    wonder hw mani episode will there be ahhahah and hw they goin to fit the rest of the story sia

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: the novel one was the best ahhahahahhaha

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:(y)(y)(y)(y) for someone hu claims tat he don like to touch ppl and don like ppl touchin him he is touchin a certain someone alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt like realli ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses::blob_sunglasses:

lan zhan caressssssss in his own way. more like anyone will think tat way if they see the reaction of someone like lan zhan

ohhhhhhhhhh niceeeeeeeeeeeeee for japaense they r ok wif showin this kind of thing its probably normal to show kiss scene even if it yaoi. (girls will scream and go crazy) one of the reason this scene is there and not taken out.

wattttttttttttttttttttt this one best sia the jap dub and in the jap dub this part they even kiss one time like actual kissing den the actuall "contract" kiss HAHAHAHHAHAHA. and the chinese dub one blur the faces when they showed both of them wif long hair but the jap dub shows it SO CLEARLY WTF IS THIS, FK THE CENSORSHIP IN CHINA URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:. but the jap dub does sound abit weird wif the different namin sia. :blobjoy::blobjoy: too bad cant find chinese cause of wat CENSORSHIP and they don wan it to be shown so onli jap in availavle since in jap anime yaoi anime has kiss scenes and even sex scene (way finder, junjo romantica and some others tat hav sex scene but its subtle hahahha but u can see tat they r doin it ahhahah

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okok

ahhahah and i manage to find the chinese dub on youtube lucky ahhahahha. though i feel tat the second season differ abit from the manga sia like hw got one part was suppose to be com later if they follow the mnaga, but ended up comin first in the anime

let us hope so if not i see no point in this kind of author/writers write those story/comic
    there is no novel rite just the manga rite?. do u think there will be a third season.

needed him to be a puppet, and the grandmother just took him in to spare the girl from dyin young onli lo, though in the end siyun left to be a gu master? and still wan act as if she is better duanmu xi LOLOLOL.

its not being able to live pass 30
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: ohhhhh ok but it seems like the updates r monthly?
    yup https://www.goodsmile.info/en/product/7982/Nendoroid+Yami+Yugi.html here hahahhahah
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: https://twitter.com/taro_on_ice/status/1215244046626521089

wattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: the sky is not blue its yellow :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: cant even see a normal blue sky, all the fire and smoke makes the sky and sun look red and yellow sky. poor koalas

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: LOLOL JL and Jingyi lololol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:. LOLOL wei ying wth is wif im hot he will melt LOLOLOLOL:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

wei ying thinkin tat he lost his husband but actually just cannot move? LOLOLOL

:aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY WEI YING WIF BUNNIES AND LAN ZHAN CARRYIN THEM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://twitter.com/natsuko9ama/status/1215305918566395905 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lan zhan carryin wei ying so easily ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :bloblove::bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

https://twitter.com/d_skal/status/1215219059190464512 this one LOLOL wei ying fainted cause he kissed a dog but its lan zhan tat transformed into a dog, den he vomit blood lololol:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

https://twitter.com/kong_1125/status/1213168495032070146 lan zhan wif bunniesssssssssssssssssssss:blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

https://twitter.com/mangmujjang/status/1215293440075816961 wat JC dreams LOLOL

https://twitter.com/aii_panda/status/1214876849114775555 LITERALLY LAN ZHAN hhahahahah

Sauling likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh where did you get the Wangxian standee lamp, I want that one too!!!! :blob_teary::blob_teary:

I know for sure you didn't get it from Aitai because of your previous experience...

No lol :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I got the new Ita bag from Aliexpress, and the other two I had at home from Japan Akihabara. :cookie:

Lol, I think there should be enough (hopefully :blobsalt::sweating_profusely:); if not I'll have to get more on my end :blobsweat: I have a few Wangxian keychain so :blobcheeky:

:blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: hahaha don't run!! I'll take you to all the stores you want to go Wei Ying ahhh , don't leave me :blob_teary::blob_teary:

Congrats to you!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: the 4 standee you ordered on mdzs? hopefully they will come soon.. I'm still waiting for mines :blob_teary::blob_teary:

If not then you can check online or something since you've been doing a lot of online shopping recently :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Did they say it was supposed to be 5 poses? Maybe you can raise this with the seller or something or give a bad rating :blobthumbsdown:

Oh wow, that's intense haha. Do you have pimple or acne afterwards from all the spice? :blobsweat:

Wow that's glossy and fancy hahaha :blobsweat_2:

I know right...:notlikeblob: Especially when they said season 3 is the last season :blob_teary::blob_teary: but they pretty much rushed the flashback in season 2 so I was so disappointed on that :blob_teary::blobcry:

Novel always is hahaha :blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobmelt::blobnosebleed:

You call this ... :blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: DEVELOPMENTS!!! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: Good for him! Lan Zhan can do that for Wei Ying because we know why :blobamused::blobamused::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::bloblove::bloblove:

Lan Zhan always has. But it is true that he doesn't express this in a positive way in the past that gives off these wrong signals. So yeah, naturally Wei Ying would, but Lan Xichen can tell when he's happy or not so he's probably the only one who understands him at the time.

For Japan while it's true that they are okay with showing this but just to clear this up so you understand this better. These kiss scenes (the exact same ones) were also in the original Chinese version. I know because I have the episodes in Chinese and I have checked those scenes, they were in it. So in this case, it isn't just Japan that aired these scenes for us, China did too so it was a pleasant surprise that they didn't censor it. I wish we have something like this for Wangxian as well because they are BL after all :blob_teary: and it makes no sense how if Soul Contract can have those scenes and it's a Chinese Donghua...Why can't we get those ones for MDZS too? :blob_teary: We didn't even have any of those Wangxian moments in the flashback, no blindfold kiss...No bridal carry...:blobsob::blobsob:no A Yuan calling Lan Zhan "Dad" in front of everyone :blobcry::blobcry:

There there lol :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: like I said, this scene was in the Chinese Dub as well so you're not missing anything if you're watching the Chinese version. Because it's also as gay as it gets (and what you saw in the Japanese version) :bloblove: I don't think they blurred the faces from what I remember though. :blobsleepless:

Finder is more explicit in the sex scenes than Junjou. Sekaii was all censored out sadly :blob_teary:
    But of course those scenes are censored out because if not we will be watching porn lol :blobsweat_2:

To be honest I don't like the name change in Soul Contract in the Jap version one reason why I don't watch that in Jap dub lol :blobsweat_2:

OK that's good that you do then. Seems like you couldn't wait and want to watch more haha :blobjoy:
    Yeah from what I recall the second season differ from the manga. But did you realize the change of animation style? Personally for me I love the first season style for Duanmu Xi better because it's more natural to me :blobicecreamlove: but second season was a bit ...:blobpopcorn_two:

Yeah let's hope. This one is just a manga only. No novel unfortunately. But the author herself isn't a danmei author so....But I'm still hoping for all said she is better than this and won't disappoint her fans..

They implied there will be a third season and I think the third season was announced sometime back ...But it's on hold because of some issues :blobawkward:

Yeah and the girl (her grand daughter) wanted to take over the job and be the Yangmingsi master.. the grandmother wanted to protect her future.. there's a few jealous people in that household though...But sadly I don't think the grandma cared for Duanmu Xi the same way she cared for her grand daughter. Duanmu Xi is more of a useful puppet to them :blobconfounded:

Really? 30? Oh okay then that's still a fair bit to go. But still... I don't know to me I just want XiHua to always be together and NOT queer baited...

I don't keep the schedule so I don't know. Maybe you can check with the translator on Tumblr or something :cookie:

Oh wow nice :aww::aww: but it's already released last year in August. Do they still have stock?

I think I will pass since I already have two figures or Yami on my end haha

Wow..... Do you follow that person on Twitter?
    Or is it the same one? That's cool how they can be so creative like that! :blobjoy:

Yeah....The sky haven't been that cleared since summer kicked in...And the bushfires...:blob_teary: those poor animals indeed... :blob_teary:

I love the Jin Ling, Sizhui and JingYi friendship haha, it's nice to see :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobjoy::blobjoy:

And that other one is just hilarious haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    But there is some truth to that :blobjoy::blobjoy:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: whoever made that have my thanks lol :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cute and adorable!! :bloblove: we need a reverse version of this! :bloblove:

Of course since Lan Zhan have strong arm strength :bloblove::bloblove: wish I could have seen this in the donghua though :(

Lol the Second one was just cruel! Poor Wei Ying, DON'T traumatize him like that loll :blob_teary::blobjoy::blobjoy:

That one is cute , Lan Zhan being around bunnies is aw :blobicecreamlove:

Lol what is JC dreaming?:blobjoy::blobjoy: and funny thing is... What triggered that for him to dream it hahaha :blobjoy::blobrofl:

Aww the last one, literally him in a AU setting haha :blobjoy::blobjoy:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 36 is done! I hear that there is an event tomorrow attended by Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo... ooh, I pray for more BJYX sweetness!! :blobnosebleed:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498/