Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. fangirl79

fangirl79 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. setsuna3025

setsuna3025 cheif protecter of WWX and LWJ love relationship

Reading List:
    Link
    well just ignore them lo, just wear lo unless those tat r sick den they of course hav to wear, but if u wan wear just to be safe oso can ah, let them look lo later they reget it den not ur problem.
    ya i think all shipment has been delayed sia, i still got 4 items(inculding the stitch bag) tat i ordered still havent ship out and the order was place 8 dyas ago, and the processing time is put if not shipped out in 13 days :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: fk sia 13 days and my other items oso the same amount of day left to be processed and ship :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, wa win lo like this mostly end of feb den will get my bag and other stuff :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:. being in tat city is nightmare and killin their sanity
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    mine is goin to take forever:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: got some haven even shipped :blobastonished::blobexpressionless:
    hahahah wtf trackin number provided but no fkin updates tat sucks big time, can complain and giv veri bat rating hahahhah
    lolol i don get hw some ppl can just wear new clothes without washin first i must wash it first den wear if not will hav this weird feelin from the fabric and make me uncomfortable lolololol, ahhahahhau tell her its not overreacting , u r just being safe and taking precaution when needed. den like tat all the item come from china all hav to be washed and sanitaizte lo since to clean it from germs
    well being isolated there and wif no where to go and hav to worry if u will catch it and since there is still no cure for it:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, so of course he is hanging on a thread there. they will nvr reveal ma since the SARS thing cause if they reveal damn the whole world will be in a uproar, but den they nvr say makes it and even more bigger uproar, till ppl kena ban from entering the country. i forgot if durin SARS there was a ban for china ppl goin to other countries. they always think its ok since half the time ppl in china eat these kind of thing and get sick but den not to the point where it becomes a GOD DAMN virus tats y they at first thought they can control it, until become so bad or mostly had a death den find out wat realli happen.

den by the time too late spread like wildfire :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: and affect everyone and it was the new yr some more haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,. i don think they will ever learn their lesson
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) finally rain for u yayyyyyyyy past few days oso rain and yday whole day rain sia think too hot liao.
    im tryin to find the event and watch the whole thing ahahhaha. the tv was just broadcasting it ba i think the actual date of the event was one day b4 ba or not. oh well hahahha
    do giv ur bunji and bunxian a bath from time to time, ahhaha or any other soft toys. i oso bath my soft toys once in a while and mine is hav to do 2 times since so mani stitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhahahahahha :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    yet i wonder hw this close minded ppl even manage to find out about this:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, like cannot keep it to themsleves sia don like den fk off la y must comment, bloody hell sia urghhhhh this kind of ppl cannot keep their damn hands and thought to themselves and just wan to create trouble.

i read one article on fb sayin don confuse ur hate for homo/LGBT by sayin i cannot torelate or im puttin up wif u or something along the line. but it says tat don use those kind of words when u in fact hate gays or les. cant find the article anymore lolol
    i will need a visa if i go australia, but they the things r ex rite, my fren got stay there b4 while studyin uni over there and she say veri exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    i think its free for all leh since u will be spending money buy things inside hahahha.
    i need some decetor ghhaahahh
    it has been confirmed tat as of 29/1/2020 12pm SG time they hav ban china ppl from hubei or wuhan to enter the country. and sg has open up the uni domority to use as isolation center if any more cases appear and nw the cases of infected has risen to 10!!!!!! the latest news https://goodyfeed.com/3-new-wuhan/?...lTVls1fUdpazc2Mhiw1qZyr56eH52Oyluz6NuV66zkPyY bloody hell sia these ppl wan to make sg suffer is it knn sg so damn fkin small on the world map sia urghhhh
    nw i tryin to find the one where last yr dec they get the diamond award, without the keyword hard to find sia hahha and the new yr event tat happen few days ago.
    hahahahhahahhah of course they won let its the whole point make u play and try ahhahhah,
    yuppppppppppppppppppp i screamed out loud since everyone was slpin alreadi hahahah, and yes dedicated to stitch more ahhahahha wangxian is second ahhahahahhaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:, even when i go out wif frens, when i see stitch at the corner of my eyes or in front, i will touch my fren arms and go eh, eh ,eh stitch stitch i saw stitch, den my fren huh wa u see stitch u go crazy. den if my fren see stithc they will go ehh i just saw stitch leh den i will just turn my head so fast and say huh where where where. den my fren will be like walk past liao lololol or there infront ahhahah ok go there hashahahahahah.
    he onli let his guard down when he is wif xiao zhan. hahahah :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:, the dog just scared them both ahahahhahha:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:, tat game can realli scare ppl sia since u won knw where it will jump up, hahahha the biting game one not so much ahhahah
    they deserve a break and be alone together and not worry about anything, but will be hard ba since different talent company. but still hope they can go away from all the haters for awhile and enjoy
    abit haahhahaha, since it comes down hard and fast
    manage to find the proper one:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Sauling likes this.
  3. Sauling

Sauling Wangxian[忘羨] is my Precious OTP ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, because my work-colleague sent me this pic today on Facebook suggesting an idea for me as a way to ':blobjoy:' because I told her that I will be wearing a mouth-mask when I found out that 3(now 5) in AU is infected...
    [​IMG]

The thing is, she doesn't see this as 'serious' and she and some others keep saying it's a 'normal flu', and you can die from a 'normal flu'.... But honestly, I got offended because I don't find that funny at all. I mean, I don't see anything wrong if you want to wear mouth-mask as an extra precaution,I don't even find this pic funny, because honestly, with all the news I've been seeing, and insider news, it's a really desperate time, and I feel sorry for those in China at the moment, some people don't deserve to be treated or live in a nightmare like it is now. Anyway, she tagged me to that post and said "Here's an idea for you :blobjoy:" , maybe she found that funny, but I don't, I was actually offended :facepalm:. This ISN'T just a common flu, and yes, I know people can die from a normal cold, but if it becomes something international like this, then it's SERIOUS. And the death fatality rate is low, but again, can we trust the CN Government statistics? From what I see, and have seen through insider news, there are MORE deaths than the numbers, Wuhan wouldn't be in total lockdown as it is now and they wouldn't have built that many hospitals if it weren't serious, so how can people say this aint serious?

If they don't want to take extra precautions, fine, I'm not going to stop them or laugh at them... But DON'T make fun of people (namely me) for wearing mouth-mask because we want to be careful. We aren't wrong. This whole thing originates from China, and it became such a BIG DEAL now is because they didn't take it serious to begin with... They kept this a secret and told their citizens that there's nothing to fuss over, look how out of control it has gotten... If they have taken it seriously from the start, when that one person is infected, it wouldn't become a INTERNATIONAL THING! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

But from what I've found out, apparently the Australian Scientists was able to recreate the virus, so hopefully they can figure out a vaccine to cure this nightmare soon. You need to know what exactly this virus is, to be able to create a vaccine, so I see this as a good start at least.

My shipment tracking haven't move, so I don't know what's happening :blobconfounded: I have one from Aliexpress waiting to be shipped, I contacted the seller yesterday but haven't got a response on my end :blobtired::blobtired:

Let's wait until February and see if there's any updates, I'm not sure what is happening with these shipping's anymore :blobupset:

As for as rating goes, I am going to with how much stress it put me through... :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

I guess some people are just fine with that. But with what is happening now I'm planning to if and when it arrives!! As for the clothing my parent said no need to wash... I bought it at a local store here but it's from China..:blobexpressionless:

I hope there will be a cure soon since Australia made some progress there. I also heard the minister of health in Wuhan had resigned with the way he handle things but I also heard that he was made the scape goat by the higher ups and if that's the case I wouldn't be surprised. :facepalm:

You know apparently there's other speculations that this virus wasn't from eating live animals but it was man made in a lab so... :blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

For most tourists and cruise lines are currently modifying their itinerary for other passengers onboard that in their upcoming holiday instead of going to Shanghai, it will be replaced to Singapore just as a precaution. No point risking other lives entering China like that. So it was a wise choice.

And we all have to clean up their stupid mess...:blobtriumph::blobthumbsdown: maybe it's time for CN to change their ways....I'm sure there's decent people living in China but a majority of them really need to learn their lesson because it isn't the first time that it has happened. We will never really know the truth since I doubt the CN government is being honest about their secrets ..But innocents doesn't deserve to be succumb to this nightmare or be threatened they will be locked up or something if they want to report the truth...:blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Yeah finally rain, was so happy that it finally rained because we need that. We have bushfire here and now this stupid virus...What's next?? :blobexpressionless::facepalm: I hope there won't be anymore!!!! :blobupset:

Well hopefully you can find it hahaha. I never did on my end but maybe I should lol. Did you just soak it in water or something? I do have a lot of plush on my end. :blobsweat:

You sure do have a lot of Stitch :blobcheeky:

I know right...how? Unless they are stalking EXR translations...:blobexpressionless::facepalm: way to ruin it for everyone, that person should just get a life!! :blobexpressionless::facepalm::blob_catflip:

Lol I don't think I want to read something like that lol :blobunamused::blobunamused:

Oh you do? I think it depends on how long you're coming over for. I don't think you need it if it's only a few days or something.

Ex??? Ex as in 'Expensive'? I don't know about that haha but maybe do the currency conversion to see.

But I just did it in Google.

So AUD $1 = SGD 0.92
    So I don't think it's expensive for you, right?

I see I see, but I will missed it since I will not be in Singapore then :(

Good luck on your side in finding what you want though.

That's good that they banned people from Wuhan or Hubei to enter your country. Hopefully we all will have a vaccine soon to fix this chaos.

Yours risen to 10 now? :blobdead::blobdead::blobdead: are those 10 being isolated?

Mines risen to 7 I think...:blob_teary::blob_teary::blobupset:

Oh I need to watch that too for Xiao Zhan and Yibo :aww: but I'll just watch their moments hahahahaha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Omg you Stitch fanatic :blobjoy::blobjoy: how could you put Wangxian second? :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: Wangxian is first for me :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: well I guess we all have an obsession to these things hahaha :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Ditto :aww::aww:
    Yeah I would be scared too hahahahah :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    I guess Stitch is not as scary then lol :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Yeah they really do. It will be hard but they can plan together I guess. They both deserve to take a break and go on a holiday. Which reminds me that Xiao Zhan said that he really wanted to go skiing one day with Yibo so I hope that day will come for them. :blobsmilehappy:

Or maybe go Milan :blobamused: like how he said he wanted to :aww:

Haha I can imagine and I don't want to ever feel what it feels like :blobjoy::blobrofl:

Nice are you going to buy it then? :blobrofl:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  4. Yukkie

Yukkie Spoiler please.

Reading List:
    Link
    One of my fanfic that posted at my MDZS's blogger has been moved to AO3. Also, fixes some words.
    Here's the link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/22463650

Check for more fanfiction from me at my signature :blobalert::blobhighfive:

5. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 is done! The extended scenes are sooooo :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt: I really love the propose-with-the-lotus part... sighhh.... so lovely!

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    Sexy times with Wangxian
    https://archiveofourown.org/works/20963498

6. Heffalump

Heffalump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I discovered and finished The Untamed a couple weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. I actually finished reading the book late last year after several months break and I think my enjoyment of the show was heightened because of that, even though I didn’t remember much of the actual book I still had affection for it.

I’ve been binge watching interviews and behind the scenes. I love that there are so many. I do wish there were a lot more for the side characters though.

I just watched this BTS video which is super fun. It’s just WY and XZ alternately bickering and praising each other for almost 10 minutes xD

I’ve also been laughing my butt off at this one with all the aggressive sunscreen spraying going on.

7. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys are so furious about CN.
    Ironic, because here in Iran we had a flu in the automn, 81 died, and our government was like "meh, just wash your hands and wear mask, it will go away soon."
    They just lock up the schools for a few days, that's all.
    I thought it's astonishing your government made a hospital in ten days. My mouth dropped when I heard they are building another.
    And for this new flu Director-General of Communicable Diseases said: It's just a normal cold disease. Social networks shouldn't make people worry, Crona can come to Iran or any other country in the world. "

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  8. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    I think anyone sane would be furious with the CN government because of how poorly this was managed since day 1, but I won't go into this anymore, I'll let this video show you what I mean.

To me I don't trust the CN government news because I am definitely sure they are not honest with their numbers...More deaths are revealed from insider news than what they gave us.. Also, the real hero here are the medical staff and the doctors, they put their lives on the line to take care of the victims, yet, the CN government got the praise for this :blobexpressionless:

I think you mean in general here? It's not my government, I don't live in CN, but my heart goes out to all those people living in CN to be honest. I really hope this will be over soon, and sorry to know that your country doesn't take this matter seriously? It's about time they do because we are humans afterall, we are not insects where they can squash on us and think it's yeah, whatever... :blobexpressionless: Another thing why this annoys me so much is, those who thinks is not serious, those who just say it's nothing serious... and it's just a small percentage rate, let me remind those people that... This whole thing started from a small percentage, and also because they don't take this into their hands seriously until it's too late!!! :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  9. Ze Wu Jun

Ze Wu Jun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The video was really painful!:blob_teary::blobangery: I didn't have a clue about the real story. It's upsetting how politicians all over the world don't care about the people's lives:blobsad::blobsad::blobsad: I hope the crisis will end soon. Keep fighting

10. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 55 is up! I'm still reeling from the Untamed Special Edition extended clips... ooh, all those slo-mo... next week will be the finale! :blobfearful:

Sexy times with Wangxian

11. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOLOLOL cannot beat singaporeans hu can even wear gas mask la. lolol, got better one auntie wearin plastic bag over their head to play mahjong:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: but i think this post is like so manim yrs ago leh
    it is like zika and mad cow virus, if no one talks about it no one cares, and sooner or later will hav a cure. and if everyone is talkin about sure u knw about it, but den hw u wan to respond to it is up to u ah, sg normal to see some ppl wear mask ah. everyone talks about it and its on the news and everywhere so u will notice and care, if u nvr hear about it u won care.
    they did tackle it but den ppl escape tats y. and don use normal cloth mask, use those surgical masks and if u wan wash use hot water to wash. tats y its just like all the other virus shit tat happen yrs ago, sure will hav a cure but in the mean time just be careful and wash ur hands properly and stay healthy
    its a start, my fren told me got this new virus fightin wif the corona (wuhan) call hyn6. and don knw fightin over wat hu win?
    my stuff came in and u knw wat is the best part com in wrong item, den nvm box kena damaged :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, den another one oso the same bought the devil fruit(pne piece) one is a heart shape, the other is suppose to be a fire fruit, but instead of the fire fruit it came a different, and the heart shape one the stem of the fruit wan broken fkin hell i told the seller fkin hell nvr reply, and the gift box seller oso another fkin asshole, i told the person tat i got wrong item and still can tell me but its the same anime but different box and items inside, den i said ya but they items inside r different from wat i wan :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: den the person say will refund $8 and yday didnt receive i ask the person till when can i get my refund back and i ask tat person to screen shot aft send the refund don think tat person will do it. fkin hell sia. the person delivering to my house just fkin throw my items near the main gate, and 3 days ago was rainin super heavy den when i leavin house i saw it den brough it in :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: 3 days straight sia my items just leave there, usually will call and see if anyone home to receive it but nvr just leave it there :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    ya my stitch bag still has not yet shipped fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk think onli end of feb den willl get :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    if u scared den wash wif hot water lo, though its just clothes can wash normally lo
    :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    tat is so fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    goin to china is goin to suidcie
    no one does
    earth quake just hit japan sia, and one in mexico? was it forgot wif a magnitiude of 7.1 the biggest ever
    will soak in detol for 2 days at least den throw into the washin machine and wash den hand dry a few daysahhahah
    yesssssssssssssssssssss:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky:
    stalkersssssss:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    ahahah ya don i read it im like wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff and it oso says tat if we just don do anything or speak up those haters we r just encouraging them, and not use we cant change their thinkin as an excuse or something like tat lolol
    ohhhhhhh will need to research if goin to aussie
    alomst the same a few cents lesser but can say almost the same, hw much it cost to catch a movie on normal days? in sg normal day is 9SGD, weekend and PH is 13.50 SGD:facepalm: the price fkin went up last time is 8.50 for normal day, and weekends and PH is 12
    saddd:blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blobsad::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat: well still can enjoy other things in sg
    thx i saw this atem stand on shoppe app damn :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    soon ba soon
    nw become 13 and latest new report first singaporean confirmed case. lololol yup defiently being isolated
    ahahahah lolol not the whole video ah
    yup yup hahahhah cause i fell in love wif stitch first ahhahahah
    ya since he looks cute ahhahahhahaha and mostly just bite, where the dog jumpin up can scare ppl if not prepared so tat wat happen to xiao zhan and yibo
    milan:blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused: they should just go there ahhahahhaha
    not tat badhahahhahahah
    buy? buy wat? was metionin about the video tat i tag u ahjhahahha

Sauling likes this.
  12. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I saw that post on Facebook where they wore plastic bag over their head to play mahjong, and my thought was... "How do they even breathe...." This is all too sad to be honest...... But my friend also told me that, that post I shared you was probably too many years ago as well. You know what's worst in our country is that.. For those of us, who wore masks to take extra precautions, we have that 'weird look' given to us by other people, like you contracted the Corona Virus.... Or they give you that look "I don't want to sit next to you"... And I'm like: "Fine, don't sit next to me then...." Go sit next to someone who possibly have the virus by making contact with someone who's been to China and not taking the extra steps of precautions >___< [It's not a good feeling though, but I just pretend I didn't notice it on my end....]. Honestly, I feel more at ease seeing people wearing mouth masks than people don't... but that's just me...

And then there were some people discriminating Asian's because of what happened, it's so frustrating and sad... All this discrimination on top of this whole incident, for what? Just because we are asian, doesn't mean we've been to China... Just because we wore a mask doesn't mean we contracted the virus... have anyone ever take one minute to even think about treating us fairly? That there is NOTHING wrong with wearing masks because we want to take extra precautions... We didn't do anything wrong! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blob_teary::blob_teary: Source

I use those surgical masks in the morning, and in the afternoon on my way home, I used the cloth mask, because I don't want to keep throwing away, and worst is... All our chemist/pharmacy ran out of stock, so I don't know where to get anymore of those surgical ones :blobconfounded::blobconfounded: I have been washing my hands regularly and using the hand sanitizer as well, so yes, I have been taking extra precautions..

And today we are experiencing a heat-wave, 43 degrees in our country!! Well, I read that the Corona Virus can't survive in the heat... So I hope this heat kills it!!! (Even though it's so hot to get outside :blobupset:) Source

Oh great, having this Corona Virus isn't enough, there's another one? Is it more contagious...? :blobconfounded:
    It's only the start of 2020, and already so many unpleasant things happened... Please, please, please let this be over soon!

Seems like although it arrived, it's not so great because of the wrong item... Was this from Aliexpress? Give them a bad rating or something... Contact Aliexpress (not the seller) to solve this for you, maybe that will work. Maybe it takes a couple of days for the refund to process, did you use paypal? Was it not the item you bought? Then that is really bad...

The same case with me when the delivery guy just left it in front of my plant (garden), even when my parents were at home , the stupid delivery guy couldn't bother knocking on the door... I'm like what the hell? How careless is that!! My mum saw it and brought it in for me, but that's careless, and what happen if I lose the parcel due to the carelessness!! :blobangery::blobangery:

But anyways, at least yours still came... Mines haven't yet... It's stuck in a limbo since the 18th Jan (that one departed the country of origin though).. :blobsob: And for another order, I contacted the seller from Aliexpress about what is happening with that order(another order) since 6 more days till it get shipped, and that person replied, they are on a vacation and asked me to wait... And I asked them, how long I have to wait.,.. And that person said... "Not sure, if you don't want to wait... Can cancel...", :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: But then I realized the seller extended the processing time to 18 days..... Honestly, would it hurt to give me a definite time-frame on roughly how long I have to wait?

Maybe after the Lunar New Year it will start moving again...Since the public Holiday in China was extended because of this virus... You can try contacting the seller or something to see what's happening.

I chuck my two clothes (which was from China) into the washing machine without my mum noticing, and let it wash it for me :blobjoy::blobjoy: So yep, all washed and clean, and considering it was really, really hot today, any infection would have been killed in the intense heat

Well, speculations are speculations, not saying it's true, but those are just rumours, in anyway, no one will ever know the truth, since China will mostly censor those information anyway.. Afterall, Doctors even get arrested for revealing the truth about the Corona Virus when it first started, so... :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm:

And also check and watch that video I shared with user Ze Wu Jun in here (yesterday).

Right now it is, but I'm worried for people I came to care about in China, like Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo being two of them, I really hope they're safe from all this.

Earthquake in Japan and Mexico?? Well, add Bushfires in Australia too :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::blob_teary: Honestly, this is so not a good start of 2020... :blob_teary::blob_teary:

LOL, don't end up getting Mysophobia at the end of all this, it's not a good habit to have at the end >.< But yeah, taking extra precautions now is necessary, so I can understand.

:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: But good stalkers aren't bad... :blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:

Don't read something that angers you, it's not worth it. And I'm sure those haters wants attention from us so it can anger us more, which is what we called them as 'trolls'. :blobdevil::blobdevil:

Yeah, if you ever come to Australia, let me know, we can meet up lol. But only if you're visiting my state that is hahahaha!:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Haha, don't watch a movie in Australia, it's expensive! It's around AU 18-20 something dollars, but on Tuesday it's cheaper. Singapore is definitely cheaper than AU at least. I reckon buying it on DVD is much cheaper than watching it at the cinemas.

Did you end up getting it? Haha :aww::aww::aww:

Hope so.... :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: It's 10 infected case confirmed in AU now... :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

Well, staying home would be the safest option, but I can't since I have work... :blobconfounded:
    I hope you're okay over there. Stay safe, and maybe take some holiday at home. Your parent shouldn't go out too.
    But I read someone said (I think it was a joke lol): "I'm going into seclusion up in the mountains, so I will be out of contact for a period of time" (LOL, that's dramatic!! :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:)

LOL, even if I can find the whole video, I will be fast forwarding it hahaha :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Well, I have been checking videos on YouTube, of Xiao Zhan and Yibo to watch - if you haven't seen the Day Day Up episode with them in it, you should watch that one, it's good, but to enlighten the atmosphere, I love this song they sang together though :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Xiao Zhan sang the solo version in the Lunar New Year one here, but I personally think the duet (the one he sang with Yibo have more emotion in it, which I love better) haha. But I think the lyrics was changed between these two versions :blobcatblush:

Haha, such devotion, that's a good trait actually :blobcheeky: Wangxian wasn't the first I fell in love with but now it have taken over my life :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Yeah, that part is was hilarious LOL, no wonder they gave that warning message XDD :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl:
    We all :blobsmirk: now know how Yibo looks like when he's startled or afraid haha :blobrofl::blobrofl:

:blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh::blobshh: Hopefully they will be able to one day, when they have the time off.

Good to know hahahaah :blobjoy:

Miscommunication here :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I thought you meant you found the BIG stitch (that Yibo was playing with, where I shared you that video), because you said you will try to look for it online or something, so when you said you found it, I thought you meant that lol :blobjoy::blobjoy:

P:S Check out this one, sooooo good!!! :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    setsuna3025 likes this.
  13. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    The real actual story behind this was, the CN Government didn't try to stop this when they knew the first case was confirmed, and after watching this video, with more insider news, it makes me even more furious about them on my end. Honestly, the CN Government is responsible for how out of hand it has gotten... Anyways, I'll just leave it here for you to see for yourself:

And yeah, I agree with you, it is upsetting how politicians don't care about the people's lives, and it's more upsetting seeing some comment saying "it's only 2 % death rate, so not sure why you're all worried for" <- that comment is sensitive in a video where many feel sympathy towards the people in WuHan/China... Like 2% is still 2% of 180 something lives... they're not just number figures(statistics), but people still made such comments, it really really urgh! :blobangery:

Hopefully this crisis will be over soon. I am praying that a vaccine will be created successfully to cure all the victims... :blobsad::blobsad: This is all just too sad :(

Ze Wu Jun likes this.
  14. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 56 is done. I read from the Chinese news guy in Youtube that everything's pretty much halted in the entertainment scene, so there hasn't been any major news from Zhan Ge or Yibo didi... :blobcry:

Sexy times with Wangxian

15. setsuna3025

Reading List:
    Link
    just ignore them lo listen to music and don care sure hav this kind of ppl tat time SARS oso the same rite
    :bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh::bloboh: haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz this ppl ah, wtf sia SMH SMH u got see hw china ppl themselves r killin animals cause of they think animals might contract the virus:facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    wow so mani ppl buy ah but den like no one wearin masks or those tat wan to wear.
    don knw but just wth sia lol but just saw the news hav one call H5N6 im like wtfffffffffffffffffffff ok lolol and this duke NUS replrcated the virus and see if it can be vaccined so a start
    ya from aliexpress knn sia they alreadi refunded but nvr tell me wtf sia, den i check my pay pay and screenshot and ask is this done by u den they said yes. like wtf doesnt hurt to just tell me tat u hav refunded and sent a screen shot rite fkin ppl sia. it was not the item i bought.

and guess wat the other fkin seller said when i showed him the picture tat the item i recieved was damaged and even a wrong one?. wow i tell u ah tat fkin asshole still hav the fkin nerve to ask can u repair them well, WA FKIN CB SIA TAT FKER STILL GOT THE NERVE TO ASK THIS KIND OF QUESTION LIKE WTF SIA, should hav said cannot fix and demand refund fk ended up tellin tat fker fixed it alreadi :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: den still can say ok good thanks wtf sia this fkin asshole, i giv the angry face still can say thank again wa this fkin i wan curse him sia he will suffer like fk and make sure he will go bankrupt sia like seriously wat kind of shit ass person in the right mind willl just ask can repair a not and even a sorry or oh i will refund u fkin hell sia, just say can reapir ah ok good thank den like tat mother fker sia tat person. CRUSE TAT PERSON TO GO BANKRUPT AND SUFFER
    IKR like wtffffffffffff sia den damage the the thing leh
    ahhh don say my LED night lamp and stitch bag the processin time kena extanded by itself sia like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff JUST WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: i saw one left 9 days den the nxt day i see again went bak to 18 days like SERIOUSLY WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF like this i don until when will my stuff even com sia
    ah will do tat. hope it starts movin cause if not sure alot will ask for refund
    lolololol(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless: W T F :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    they r at mroe risk den us, pray for them to stsy safe and away from this thing and be healthy
    ya twitter posting all over i still followin the news ahhahah and japan actors
    nahhhhhhhhhhhhh if too dusty and i feel itchy all over den will sent for washin or just when i go overseas den my mom will take my soft toys and wash ahahhah
    :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobamused::blobamused::blobamused:
    *flips table at them*
    ahhhhhhhhhh where ur state? time for a change of destination instead of japan every yr ahahhaha
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: ex hahahah
    saved it the seller on vacation LOLOL but mostly will get ahhahah :blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky::blobcheeky: and its cheaper on the shoppee app den on aliexpress and still hav to wait so damn mani days for it to com, whereas the shoppe app can pay shippin to ship faster, and will not take more den 2 wks which is wayyyyyyyyyy better, but downside the app don hav stuff tat aliexpress hav so giv and take ba
    :blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat::blob_patpat:
    nah i need work no money :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:, dad doesnt even go out of the house unless go hospital for checkup or gettin med if not he doesnt even leave at all at most is go out buy something den com bak and hav been doin tat for the past 12 yrs:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:, mom goes out but she brings the sanitizer wipes
    lolol so u fast forward the video i tagged u the whole video for the nanjing concet?
    ahhh this one i see ah the full video hahahha
    this one like not so much impact
    more like i don even knw hw or y i was just watch lilo and stitch and find him super cuteeeeeeeee den i just awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, ok i like stitch, den i will ask got sell stitch stuff? i wan get hahahahahha, tat is where my craze started, once my mom bought a stitch small bloster for me and told me got a stitch pillow too but didnt buy, sacred i won like, den i say i wan the pillow too, and the nxt day she went and get the stitch pillow and hav been usin the pillow since then and hard to find another pillow like this ahhahahahaha and its just keep increasing ahhahahahahahha
    yup warnin message is there but sometimes even the warnin message oso no use ahhahah
    :blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobsmirk::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobicecreamlove:
    :blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream::blobscream: opps :sushi_peak::sushi_hide:
    i found it but don think will be gettin it ahhahah realli no more space to put it, nvm im fine wif my mini one and its cuter compared to the big one ahhahahhaa, and mini one i can bring it wif me everywhere and play when im bored ahhahahahahah so oso gd to hav a mini one :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove:
    :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:(y)(y)(y)(y):blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Sauling likes this.
  16. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 57 is uploaded. Ahhh, tomorrow is the finale of the Special Edition!!!! Please let there be more, most, the greatest of mother of all bestest ending scene ever !!! :aww::aww::aww:

Sexy times with Wangxian

17. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I've found out, both Xiao Zhan and Yibo donated masks and other medical supplies to help with the crisis, which caused their fans to do the same.
    [​IMG]

I think they are fine, I mean, on the bright side, staying in-doors is more safer than staying outdoors considering what's happening in China at the moment :( If we try to look at this in a positive sense, I think both Xiao Zhan and Yibo deserves some time-off, and a rest, because they have been working non-stop, and they could use this time to take a rest/break or something.

For me, I honestly hope that this nightmare will soon be over, and things gets back to normal.

setsuna3025 likes this.
  18. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    Ignoring them is all I can do at this stage but it's still an awful feeling coming from them though. I don't remember SARS being this bad. I was in Highschool back then when it happened.

Recently I've seen a post on Facebook where they are murdering innocent pets (cats and dogs); by throwing them down the building... :blobupset: it was so horrible!!! It's disgusting as well...I can't believe those people can be so heartless and they are blaming the animals for the crisis when it's THEM who caused it...By drinking disgusting bat soup! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm:

Either that or they are keeping the stock for themselves or something or maybe the government bought them all so no more stock? I don't know but not only masks but hand sanitizer is no more too :blob_teary::blob_teary: if those people bought it then they should wear it.

I really hope that the fact that they are able to replicate the virus then it's a good start for them to create a vaccine and I honestly hope this is soon because this is all so heartbreaking :blobsob:

Omg that is so horrible ... :blobtriumph: how did they even got the wrong item shipped! :blobthumbsdown: But you got your refund now right??

Honestly I am not only worrying about this virus but my package too...I really just want to get my package and I hope they will resume the delivering soon because I want to get it!!! :notlikeblob::notlikeblob:
    Like how many more I have to wait...:blob_teary::blob_teary: I got like 4-5 packages I am waiting on and one extra one that I am waiting to be shipped...This is the worst nightmare :blob_teary::blob_teary:

But you know all this cutting China from coming into the country I'm worried because does that apply with packages too?? Packages are fine though :blobsob::blobsob:

Wow.....That's bad....I guess they are all affected by the corona virus or something....Since it comes from China and they probably don't have that time to do it. But still doesn't mean you deserve this outcome though :blobconfounded: this is all too sad..... :blob_teary:

How much was it that you have to pay and what did you end up getting? (Photo?)

I think it's hard for them to ship it even if they want to because all the factories is closed down at the moment...So there's a lot of delay and the economy in China is dropping really badly....This is what happens when they didn't treat the matter seriously when the first case was discovered...They even go as far as arresting 8 doctors for revealing the truth, they stepped in all too late which lead to this mess...Whether they like it or not this is almost like karma, but we (innocents) don't deserve this karma...:blobsob::blobsob: they should really learn their mistakes after all this!!!! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

I really hope that all this will resume back to normal because I just want everything to be better again and I want my package to arrive safely! :blobtriumph::blob_teary::notlikeblob:

I am praying for them everyday. I really hope they are fine. But I tried to think positively that this might not be too bad for them since I can just imagine both Xiao Zhan and Yibo can use this time to take a break (because they have been working hard)

I haven't been on Twitter at all so I don't know what is happening lol. I haven't even been on my tumblr for a while now :blobpensive:

You want to know? :blobamused: well....
    I'll tell you this later :blobcheeky:

You should definitely try visiting other countries one day haha. Like Taiwan is nice. Definitely should check that out haha. If you're coming to Australia than you should come during the anime convention time since you can go to one or ours :cookie:

When will shipment resume...?I want to get my package that has been sent...:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

One of the order I'm waiting on to be shipped that got extended....Seller is on vacation too...:blobconfounded:

Well whatever works for you I guess. Good luck finding it on that app then lol

I see I see. Understand that because I got work too :blob_teary::blob_teary:

That video you shared with me was the one where Xiao Zhan got sick and Yibo went easy on him and end up losing right? I did watch all of it it that's the one:blobicecreamlove: (and I find Yibo handsome in there :blobicecreamlove:) but I watched it on the previous video I find which angle just focused on Xiao Zhan and Yibo hanana :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Have you watched all the Day Day Up episodes? There's another one I really like too haha, that was on the same episode where they made the CQL Wangxian cake and Yibo looking so :blobicecreamlove::blobicecreamlove: with it.

Ahh so that's like love at first sight :blobcheeky::blobcheeky: I think I can understand where you're coming from since sometimes I am like that, watch something I didn't expect to like but end up loving it lol. So was this like a long time ago where you've become a fan of Stitch?

Haha:blob_patpat::blob_patpat:

Hahaha I see. Well as long as you love what you currently have than no need to buy a new one :blobuwu::blobuwu:

setsuna3025 likes this.
  19. Sauling

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG, Anti's should just SHUT UP!!! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: How dare they made posts to harass Wang Yibo, and his parent's, what did he do to deserve this?! :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

An Update on Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan in China, they really gotten skinny :( I hope they are fine.. And the fact that Wang Yibo have stomach problem?? That's worrisome :blob_teary::blob_teary:

@setsuna3025

setsuna3025 likes this.
  20. fangirl79

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 58 is done!

Sexy times with Wangxian

OMG OMG OMG I saw some clips on Twitter on the Finale episode of The Untamed Special Edition !!! :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: I haven't watched the episode yet (been saving the whole 20-episode series to be binged with my Mom !!!) but it seems they cut out the cliffside scene so that it ends with the two at the waterfall ?!?!?! :aww::aww::aww:

DOES THIS MEAN WANGXIAN NEVER SEPARATED AT THE CLIFF ??!!
    WHICH MEANS THEY'RE ALWAYS TOGETHER ??!! Playing music at the waterfall, gazing each other's eyes, calling each other's names, and I dunno, holding hands and whatever :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020