Spoiler The Garden of Red Flowers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least author should have said who is the male lead:blob_teary::blobsneeze:

2. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf, all this time, I was waiting for new chapters and I just found out it was dropped? :bloborz:

But, it's one of my favs. :blob_teary:

LynnLynn, Gemie and kropan like this.
  3. kropan

kropan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish that we at least knew who the ML is.

DOHere, LynnLynn, Rin.rinaaa and 2 others like this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It would be funny if the ML turned out to be her fiance's father. LOL, I remember she thought he was handsome.:LOL: What if she develops daddy issues?:love::ROFLMAO:

5. Crystal_knight

Crystal_knight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any update ?? Patiently waiting for this one ... Why makes us curious in the first place especially about the prophecy and her kidnapping

hazze likes this.
  6. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ML might be actually the fiance. What if the prophecy meant for her to be wary of all blue eyed men? Hugo, the knight and the blue rose guy all have blue eyes.

hazze, Ceilo27, layyu and 2 others like this.
  7. hazze

hazze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i’ve just known that this is canceled…
    this is a very interesting isekai and the childhood arc really makes me attached to this
    i hope the author atleast gives summary about what will happen next…
    :)

8. prongsletaelin

prongsletaelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this got axed after 50 chapters on the manhwa page. Is that true?

readerz likes this.
  9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    You can recheck every comment here but yeah, cancelled, axed. Whatever you call it, it lacked the necessary support to move forward. Times like these, I WISH the author did the same as one series I follow (Chinese series called Vampire Sphere. Author literally summarized his remaining stories/arcs just so readers are somewhat satisfied. I WISH we would’ve at least known which guy was the ML

10. prongsletaelin

prongsletaelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's the best decision to close the story.

Veryhungryreader likes this.
  11. Plinky25

Plinky25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WAIT sorrry to change the subject but the author of Vampire Sphere summarized the rest?! Could you link where that summary is? Or where you found the summary? I LOVED Vampire Sphere but was so sad it ended so abruptly and on a cliff hanger note. All my fave manhua always do that and end on an open ending or get dropped ;-;

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Vampire Sphere wiki or you can search Vampire Sphere after chapter 131.

To at least keep the thread semi relevant, I wonder if the series author at least shared new info since it’s now been quite a while. At this point, I’m keeping my expectations low on a revival but I welcome any crumbs of new info. I remember one NTR H series I used to follow that was axed last year and the artist even deleting their socmed still uploads pics on Pinterest of the two leads as some form of merchandise (hilariously, for an NTR series because the cuckold was absent for the vast majority, it seems the remaining JP fanbase just didn’t mind shipping the leads together)

13. Crystaleye

Crystaleye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the original language, but fortunately there is a Google translator so I can safely say that in April an entry was posted on the author's profile with spoilers for new chapters and what direction the whole story is heading. There was also described who is the ML.
    It's Hugo.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2023
    AidaIro, readerz and Hypothon like this.
  14. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Hugo again? It's been a while since I've read this manhwa... Is it one of those two Count children? Or the one kid who has a father she likes? Or the other kid? Or idk... Just who? Please?

15. Crystaleye

Crystaleye Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the boy who has been her friend since childhood and whose father wanted them to get married (Count Son who is a Commander now, light brown hair and blue eyes, she always made fun of him).

Jukki and readerz like this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you screenshot or copy your source? If not, What was Hugo’s defining trait that was used to identify him as the ML?

Edit: Thank you!
    Edit2: Prior to the cancel notice, tbf Hugo WAS already running as a top ML candidate. If the description really does fit him, I’m curious on prophecy spoilers.
    1. Who should MC be wary of? Ravine or Marquis?
    2. Who betrays Hugo? Is it slit-eyed pinky?
    3. Does Rowell end up with Rose? What was the item he picked up that he wasn’t supposed to pick up?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
    Jukki and readerz like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link

If there’s any way to screenshot or copy paste the MTL, feel free to post it for easy reading/access.

Edit: It’s semi official once you’re done reading this but ML has been mentioned in the end with some extra new info

Hugo. There was initially 3 ML candidates according to the post: Hugo, Ravine, and Rupert. MCs prophecy according to the author did not specify ONE man that’s why her teacher made it ambiguous. Each of the MLs representing something.
    Ravine= Sunshine/Sunlight. Basically, like the OGstory, his story was a guaranteed happiness… essentially.

Rupert = moonlight. The “backside future”, probably a backup of some sort but that’s how Rupert was described.

And Hugo = Lightning which meant “unexpected incident”. Apparently, if the story have gone far enough, we would tackle a few things, 1. Whenever Hugo is asked what he feels for MC, he has blank eyes, author mentions the world is literally preventing him from having feelings. 2. Important romantic plot points like becoming MCs partner in a ball but more importantly involved in 2 duels related in Venny’s engagement (like cancelling her engagement with Rowell)

Edit: who on earth is Rupert though? Marquis is referred differently in the post (literal Marquis), plus his name rechecking the series is Albert Winfred. So, who is Rupert supposed to be? Her teacher is Lucian… or something. Lowell still ends up with Rose

AidaIro, readerz and layyu like this.
  18. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes sense since the other dude, the one she got engaged to, was already in love with his childhood friend Rose. So I guess the story is all childhood friends to lovers. Thanks for the spoilers.