Other Request The heroine is a real boss

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Rania want to QT, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Pick up request:
    Title: The heroine is a real boss
    Chiness title:

快穿女主是个真大佬

Raws: 快穿女主是个真大佬(姩潇潇)_快穿女主是个真大佬全文阅读_火辣辣书包
    Description:
    Qin Xiang, an excellent attacker. Because of his outstanding performance, he was dug into the "villain group" at a high price, attacked the villain, warmed with love, influenced the villain, and prevented the villain from blackening and destroying the world! ! [Cultivation Plane]: He is the proud son of heaven. He was betrayed by his relatives, his spiritual root was abolished, his dantian was broken, and when he was about to die... he saw the most hated enemy "Qin Xiang" since he was a child. He thought she was here to kill him and give him the last ride. Unexpectedly... [entertainment plane]: He was a poor little who was abandoned by his father and depended on his mother for life, in order to avenge his scumbag and half-brother, He approaches her, pursues her, uses her. He thought that he was the final winner, but he lost his heart and soul. He was addicted to her, mad for her, and gave up everything for her... [Campus Plane]: He is a scary schoolmaster, She is an obedient female student who is envied by everyone. In a bet, he pursued her, confessed her, played with her, deceived her... He thought that the game was over and he and her would have no intersection in this life. Unexpectedly... the elementary school tyrant turned into a big sister, forced him into a small alley, slammed him, kissed him forcefully, swore sovereignty...

°°°

Can anyone pick it up?

2. FengLongYue

FengLongYue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh seems interesting, gonna add to my reading least

3. roshnikhanna

roshnikhanna Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting.

4. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, the description have an error if you’re confused, Qin Xiang(MC) is female.