LCD The King of the Battlefield

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Saint, May 17, 2016.

1. taba1212

taba1212 Unemployed

Reading List:
    Link

yeah, I hope the hell horse will be his permanent mount too..

2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you're mistaken. His primary goal is to save humanity. Killing the leader of the assassins is merely the first step to do it. The forest of death tends to kidnap and kill a lot of talented people that could help humanity's fight against the demons.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
    kainee and myoniyoni like this.
  3. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This kind of thinking has led to quite a few ecological tragedies. I hope he's careful with whatever predator he introduces.

4. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    It shouldn't be a problem. The predators would be native to the region. The only reason they're not already there is because the fire giant tribe is scaring them away.

kainee likes this.
  5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Possibly, but if that's the case, I'm not sure how he'd get them to come back. Whatever normally preys on them isn't likely to be intelligent and if its not intelligent, it'll be hard to convince it that the fire giants aren't dangerous to it anymore. Also, even if its native to the region, if its predator doesn't also come back, that ecological disaster could still happen.

6. myoniyoni

myoniyoni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw.. I always read all your comments secretly like a perv (* `-` *) and just letting u guys know chapter 47 is up \o/ even though it doesn't say on NU yet.. QQ..
    - Yoni

EDIT: wow.. this was my first post although I always look through the forums LOL (* `-`*)

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Just catch them and throw them in the tunnels? I'm thinking shrewmice or something. Assuming the predator doesn't also eat tree then they'll die off when they run out of bugs to eat.
    Thanks for the hard work.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing like telling a village that their god hates them to make friends for life ;)

kainee, Dusk, gauthamc and 1 other person like this.
  9. gauthamc

gauthamc [Dao of the Lonely Island]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dat cliff ;-;

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Its too bad he can't continuously mass produce undead. If he could, this place would be Heaven for him. Still, he should be able to get a few more minions of decent quality, assuming that the grade of monster increases with each wave anyway.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    She's much nicer than the standard post apocalyptic fairy ;)

I wonder how far he'll make it, and if his exploits here will screw up the difficulty curve for humans in the future ;)

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    So, do they need to be three intact waves, or can he just kill the first two done to a single, crippled monster?

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, so it was just three consecutive waves while in critical condition.

I wonder if any of the important undead that he brought in with him died or if it was just the cannon fodder and the stuff he got inside the trial.

He should have asked her how to get back in. She probably would have told him. Though I suppose he could use one of the wishes for it.

14. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read, it seems he got 15 troll undead? (y). So that should be pretty sweet. I think most of his core top undead survived, he's too smart to waste them when he has superior numbers and they're too strong to die easily, not to mention undead don't die easily lol.

I was wondering if he'd ask her myself. Supposedly the humans didn't find this marble at all originally, since they didn't find the fire tribe. Maybe he can locate the original item used with what he learned from his marks' histories.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's probably why he didn't bother asking, but still, she might have told him a way that he didn't know and asking doesn't really cost anything. The answer might, but its not like he's obligated to pay for it if he doesn't think its worth it.

16. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he should've asked honestly. But then again, would such a capricious fairy tell him? It's all good though, not much can stand in the way of an MC and a reward/treasure!

17. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Especially this one. He seems to get a major windfall everyone 1-3 chapters. Honestly wish it would slow down. I'm having trouble remembering all the good fortune he's gotten and its having less and less impact with each new fortuitous event.

kainee likes this.
  18. amanyadav491

amanyadav491 『Deus ex Vulpes』

Reading List:
    Link
    looks like the masters of darkness don't have anything better to do than peeking at muyoung all the time :D

BlackBlade likes this.
  19. BlackBlade

Reading List:
    Link
    Truly tons of good fortune, but that's what I like about these back to the past novels. It actually makes sense here logically that the MC can get all the treasure, and that it doesn't just fall into his lap. Even this war bead here, 1) the MC had to pass fire tribe first encounter, 2) discover cure for their tree, 3) convince fire tribe VP of the truth in a way he wont get slaughtered, 4) be courageous enough to enter an unknown trial only fire tribe go through. So I have to say he earned it. And using his future knowledge to get the rest of the treasure also made sense. Zhanxian is the same way for me. Reincarnator I feel like it's not quite as logical, nor does it make as much sense, but it sure is fun to read.

20. thymee

thymee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i hope the author upped difficulty in later chapter, it look too easy now & boring