Spoiler The Lady Wants to Rest

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gigz, Aug 17, 2019.

1. PurpleHearts

PurpleHearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the full novel in english?

2. Izubaru

Izubaru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are the side stories?

Anne1102 likes this.
  3. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Uuh i was hoping the red deer guy be the ML And its sad that they will keep living forever.

Oh btw, does it mean orlean kinda suspecting MC is the 'woman' he loves all those times?

Laerta and Plumpuppeach like this.
  4. charisa

charisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whaaaattt... that's a disappointing ending... poor rubia. would've like to see some kind of resolution to her curse.
    hmm .. how was orlean able to live for such a long time?

5. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I had a free ticket for this novel, so in short what happend in the last chapter was
    Fildeheim became the owner of the magic tower and will try to cleanse his sins in the future.
    Rubia said to Orlean she wants to rest and Orlean then kidnapped her at night and they spent one month together...hah poor Ezakiel had to do the work.
    "...can I?"
    "What, what does it matter?"

Orléan caressed my face.

"Because nothing in the Imperial Palace is as important as the time spent with you."

I nodded.
    I'm so happy at this moment, I didn't care about anything else in the world.

"Oréan, will we be happy in the future?"
    "Yes, forever."

Orléan replied without hesitation.

"Our happiness will last forever until the end of the world."

I hugged him with a big smile.

"I love you."
    "I love you, too."

With those words, our lips slowly overlapped.
    It was always a trembling, happy kiss that I couldn't get enough of.

It just so happened that the red light of twilight shone on us.
    It's a beautiful, warm light that seems to bless us, so I thought this.
    Unless the world really ends, our happiness will last forever.
    I'm sorry for my bad English

torte1315, kakawow, Sadri and 14 others like this.
  6. UUUUUWUUUUU

UUUUUWUUUUU New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to ask if the prince/ml also had a previous life and remembered her? I saw a comment about this and wanted to make sure it was true or not. Can someone tell me?

7. WHF_reads

WHF_reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's only spoilers here, although there are already so much to read to catch up

8. Meow_su

Meow_su Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this would be strong female with badass personality but with reading spoilers it feels like a mary su novel and mc's father must be Ml from villainess mother novel. What loves his current wife not previous , such a cliche plot and makes one's annoyed.. I wonder how would previous duchess feel if she were to reincarnate nd see her husband who realised he didn't love her and her ignored daughter who lost her life because of such family..
    Not complaining but plot's totally sucks.. but beginning totally hooked me up but after reading spoiler gotta drop this one..

9. Melina

Melina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure he had a previous life because I haven't read that part, but as far as I know Orleans has a dark past.

When Shen (the strongest magician) releases mental magic that causes people to suffer from past sorrows. Of all the people of Orleans most affected. He shed tears of blood which showed that his past was so full of wounds. And Rubia was surprised when she saw the state of Orleans.

Laerta, torte1315, dindi and 2 others like this.
  10. Winamychi who

Winamychi who Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, I have a question if I'm correct Rubia in her first life was the great king/queen Hostia right?
    if so doesn't that make Orlean her great x 1000 grandson?
    I'm confused which means she's marrying her own family right?:hmm:

Laerta likes this.
  11. Kinksexual

Kinksexual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they're related. I'm pretty sure that the novel said that King Hostia was a friend of the first emperor, not married.

Laerta and Lola_Neres like this.
  12. Usil

Usil Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also what does Orlean as the new king of the world means by saying taht he will be with FL in the past, present, future and for eternity? In the past was he together with the FL when is that?

Will FL die as rubia. When is that and how will rubia die? What happen with Orlean after become the new king of the world will he quit being an emperor since he cant get older and cant die? Thank you in advance

13. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone mention this eailer but could the ML (4th Prince, Orlean) be a reincarnation of her past lover?

Wait...okay so we now he can live forever, does that mean he's been alive for awhile then? Does that also mean he meet MC throughout her life's as different ppl?

Same, I want know too, like is the boy we saw in CH.4 of the manhwa himself that she remembered? EDIT: Is it the same boy from CH.10 & 18 as well? In Ch.18 the man apparently died 10yrs before her , so it could be him

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    Laerta and Shion Lee like this.
  14. Dr-Erotica

Dr-Erotica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait how did he become immortal?

15. Myssoferia

Myssoferia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here looking for ending spoiler and what i found is people rant about how the stories goes

Im gonna remind you all that Rubia background is Archmage Hostia reincarnation. She is described as person with most noble soul. Thousand years ago during magic era, world almost destroyed by human greed and resentment that accumulated and even world tree withered. At the end, she made contract with the world, sacrifice herself to create barrier/boundary so human sins manifestation doesnt shallow the world. In exchange she living endless suffering alone.
    Its been awhile since i read it so i cant explain in detail, but she basically keep reincarnating along with 3 curses because of the cost of barrier magic she cast and the curses was her emotion will remain sharp (idk how to explain it but basically she wont be broken? Like in other story people who lived endless life will slowly 'die' inside but she cant because every emotion is fresh no matter how many time she experience it due to curse), inability to forget (everything she experience in all different life will remain vivid in her memories) and nobody will know her suffering (no record whatsoever related to her contract, and if she try to tell other people about her circumstances and they start believing, law of casualty gonna work and erase their memory)
    I also read in this thread the ritual to cast it was she stabbed by 99 mans with various sins? And she also repeating that whenever she come to other side of the world

What im trying to point out is she still choose to suffer that to protect the already ROTTEN world. As a person with most noble soul, she also the most forgiving person. In her eyes, every person is like a child. She sympathy them for making mistake in their life and unlike her, they only had 1 life. She test everyone till their limit, in her mind everyone deserve 2nd chance. Of course if the other side doesnt repent till the end, she will grant punishment.
    Sure revenge would be more satisfying. But then it wont match our MC background.

Anyway
    so she still continue endless reincarnation and ML become immortal to accompany her?
    Can anyone tell me how he become immortal
    Kinda expected the curse wont be lifted easily, the sins manifestation still there, its like world lifespan already reach it limit but u forcibly keep it alive so the price was too big

Rubia at first also think to make 'her' family suffer. Because they indirectly pushing former Rubia to her death. But former Rubia wish differently so she grant it to respect the real body owner and the real victim

Laerta, torte1315, Shion Lee and 5 others like this.
  16. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I was really liking the story so far in the manhwa but reading the spoilers the ending seems quite tragic, even if it may not appear that way.

The FL's soul still continues to reincarnate in a loop (i.e so she never gets the "rest" she wanted) and the ML will be stuck in time as an ageless immortal, chasing her soul each time she reincarnates and dies again. No closure.

As for the "family", fuck them. If the Duke was not so spineless and fickle the original Rubia would not have had to suffer as she did.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
  17. klibertp

klibertp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have just one (last) question: can I hit the Hostia girl? No, sorry, scratch that, I mean: why would she ever want to save the world? Is it ever explained more than simply her having the "noblest soul", whatever that would mean? From what I saw here and in the novel, 1k years ago people were using magic left and right, the kind that canceled old or created new "laws of the world" (whatever they would be), and it was kind of not good for the said world. Ok, I get it, it's basically what Pratchett's "Sourcery" is about. The World Tree almost died, and (I'm guessing) all life on the planet (is that even a planet?) was going to end (big deal, they can always reincarnate in another world, just ask Rodcorte for help). Then that one girl, probably the most powerful mage, sacrificed herself to let the people who nearly killed the world live on. Like, couldn't she just off the bad guys earlier, if she was so powerful? What exactly happened that she had to sacrifice herself, instead of, I don't know, the bad guys maybe?

I'm really frustrated by her martyrdom because it really doesn't make sense. It's like someone made Sariel from Kumo desu ga the main character. I remember Kumoko/Shiro giving Sariel quite a few slaps at one point out of frustration at the stupid angel idiocy, BTW, it was incredibly satisfying. Anyway, there at least ALL of humanity was caught in the system - with Sariel acting as a core. Also, Sariel was an angel - basically a pre-programmed supernatural being. She's stupidly idiotic, but you can explain it with a bug in the limited software. Rubia's original incarnation was human, though. She should have a lot more options to choose from than self-sacrifice on this scale.

So, to repeat my question: is it explained in the novel WHY exactly would she sacrifice herself in such a manner? Because without such explanation, I just can't see her as "noble", only "stupid". Instead of following the story and emphasizing with the MC, I just wish for some bad guy to actually finish the job and collapse the whole thing, the world, the story, the characters, and all that, into a black hole.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021
    DOHere likes this.
  18. cotton._.yeni

cotton._.yeni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell is wrong with the duke:eek:

MariaBr and mikasaackerman_1 like this.