LCD The Lame Daoist Priest

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by asriu, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Okuri Ookami

Okuri Ookami 'Chi Chi Chi' calls the Sparrow

Reading List:
    Link
    What battle are you talking about? New family was in reference to the new husband and wife couple and how the MC is now the males 'younger brother'. I made no mention of the childhood friend. Current family was in reference to the ghost, Murong Daiyu, who is half his master being summoned, he of course got beaten by her, and old family was finding out her past and the man was her uncle (unrelated). So in all this story was full of family related things... And your summation is way too.... japanesey

----------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter (28) things were glossed over way to much.

TsukiNoHono likes this.
  2. TsukiNoHono

TsukiNoHono Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically I purposely made it japanesey cauz it would have made a new taste(and lost some) in the latest chappie~ and I kinda wanna retort in this b*llc*ap that it is bad to go tomb ridin' stuff and lately places in xianxia/wuxia worlds people been digging graves and puts additional people in the tombs and even the owner are happy people stealin' there goods even smiling saying "it is good to see how the new junior generation is the same the old days and there are even some dead foggeys that rapes people as a third party(forcing the MC and the grill f*ck each other while watching and eatin' popcorn) and also that part I said about is in chappie (27) in my comment that you quoted~ cauz I kindda smell NTR/hidden cold war after they get out of the tomb between the baka childhood friend and the "girlfriend" while our MC might turn into a brickhead or afraid to get in the center of the battlefield or our uncle Long arives in the scene sayin' profoundly :"Ahhh~ the power of youth" and even ask to borrow the attic or a room in his place to "cultivate" with his waifu as an excuse to escape the war zone~

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    What a great luck he have 10k RMB that all money he have, after that granny maybe his next case will be that bleeding ghost? but whyt she ask for money? is she have some debt or is that money for her relative?

4. not_here

not_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that bleeding ghost wants money because she need to pay her medical expenses... :ROFLMAO:

asriu likes this.
  5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    eeh partner? one bad luck priest other poor ghost (¬‿¬)
    don't worry Xiao Long despite the gap it's not wrong to harbor such feeling although her background perhaps will bring you another big problem~

6. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    What is with this age gap shit?! When I was young I constantly dreamed of a woman 10 yrs 20 yrs 30 yrs my senior! Young folk these days! Ah! They don't know, they just DON'T. A wine aged is the best. The tree with the most rings stands that much firmer. A berry ripe is better than a berry sour.

6yrs? PAH! I scoff at that. She's a mature 20 something lady whose gone through troubles with a rich background. This makes her an even better candidate. Who's more loyal than someone who knows the troubles of going through life without a partner and confidant?

Flamemaster and asriu like this.
  7. Flamemaster

Flamemaster [TheCakeIsALie][LordOfTheDivineFlame][ThePinkPuff]

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with the 6 yr thing but they are ppl out their who like ppl who can understand them and are in the same generation. also you also won't date a grandpa/grandma, unless you are a grandpa/grandma aswell.

8. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    1 question, who says I won't date a grandma? These days there are some pretty young grandparents, some not even out of their 30's! Granted its the late 30's.

All jokes (mostly) aside, 6 yrs is still the same generation and once your in your late 20's to 30's 6 yrs won't be so large. His relationship with her will bloom whether he wants it to or nah! And his mom agrees.

9. Udeze

Udeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tr
    true enough... my age gap with my waifu is almost 11 years... xD. I myself read this novel while translating. I thought its better this way, so I can enjoy translating this one, and avoid losing my passion later on...

Okuri Ookami likes this.
  10. Okuri Ookami

Reading List:
    Link
    As long as she's above legal age limit then 11 yrs? Your still aiming for the young. A fine wine is above 20yrs your senior.

This is a good novel but the MC needs to stop going the conventional rout especially since he's a Daoist lol. Can't defy the heavens and live an endless life if your worried your partner is 6 yrs your elder.

11. Udeze

Udeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she's 21 years-old when I married her...

12. Flamemaster

Reading List:
    Link
    wait is she older or are you older..?

13. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be weird if she's older, that would make him 10years old in the day of marriage xD Back to the topic - i have this novel on my reading list - is it worth to read it up to current chapter?

14. Flamemaster

Reading List:
    Link
    yep its quite good though recommend this novel 100%

15. Diukes

Diukes The Details will be omitted

Reading List:
    Link
    what is it exactly about?

16. Flamemaster

Reading List:
    Link
    a really unlucky guy.

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what the.......... the way that old granny pestering that old gramp ghost.........
    【imagination overload】 19657.png why he scared to show his skill on front of that two skeptical doctors? now he gain new trouble what a great luck~

18. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you expect from someone who grow up on mental hospital that treated as patient with low education? ah that will fun to see the way xiaoling to convince jiannan

19. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hoho as expected from high supernatural thing that have great power~ it sure can manipulate other~ huehehehe I wonder how he will solve this problem~

20. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    yup another target for revenge muhahahaha~ hmm maybe it will long way since this time the opponent have great background