Resolved The Last X

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Baldingere, May 15, 2021.

1. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw the story on Webnovel and remembered that somebody reccommended it on a thread I read. It looks like a really great story I'd want to read, especially since it's rated at 4.9, except all the chapters are from 2years ago and it got dropped at the start of arc 7 (and there were 10 task worlds to be done, plus a real world arc I guess so it stops at the middle).

So people who read it, is it worth reading this story even if there's no ending? Can the arcs be read relatively individually to the story's red thread or are there all kind of hints and winks at the nonexistant ending? Will I be frustrated to death at the end or just frustrated to coughing up blood?

2. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's alright if you treat it as its own world per arc. I don't think you would be left hanging besides the cliffhanger arc. Romance is hard to say. I can't really say much of ML if there is one. This is cause the story is similar to that one manga series of female MC face slapping cheating scum.
    (I reread it often its nice to see mission oriented MC cause romance is either later in the unfinished parts or just hinted a bit)

Baldingere likes this.
  3. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link

Lost Happiness likes this.
  4. Baldingere

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it, it's really good, I'm sad it's over. It's also sad that the author disappeared all of a sudden, it's worrisome.

Lost Happiness likes this.
  5. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed, perhaps one day the author might come back. Happy that you enjoyed it.

Baldingere likes this.