Spoiler The Law Of All Things (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xiin, Dec 9, 2017.

1. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Badass mc and gorgeous ml? I'm in.
    Is mc good looking? I'm just curious you now not that I imagined two hot guys in diffirent positions:blobnosebleed:
    *waiting for more spoilers*

kiara8 likes this.
  2. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    AFAIK the car was prepared/found by WY, and then loaded up with stuff for survival. They're gonna need to drive through the forest to head to the next base since this original base that they've landed at has been destroyed. There's a black box that's in the car, and MC feels something when he places his hand on it, touching his heart. WY tells him that the box stores embryo's that the researchers has been working on, and that bringing it with them will earn them brownie points. MC asks further about whether or not the thing inside is "alive", but WY's all like "no, how could it be? it needs to meet certain circumstances in order to grow into an adult living being."
    (do i even need to mention how big of a plot point this black box and embryo thing is??)

Returning to the shuttle, they pick up the ZQ (MC's bro) & the others to start their journey into the forest...

edit// WY is awesomely badass. He threatens to shoot anyone that screams, but when the other researchers call him "Boss Wu" he laughs so hard he almost crashes their car into a tree while driving. Thankfully MC's reactions are fast enough that he can straighten up the steering wheel in time~~ and then starts broadcasting loud music in the car, making the scared researchers totally speechless.

Haven't gotten/noticed any description on the MC yet... sadly... but given he's a combat guy at least his body's gotta be hot right :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

3. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh. I actually read this one already.

4. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    Going through the forest, WY introduces each life form that they encounter. All are deadly, all are dangerous. The inhibitors they've injected will give them 70% immunity against everything in the Nibelungen, but just as they're discussing that its' only 70%..

WY mentions that his luck truly is bad. He stops the car, turns off the lights. Ahead of them is a giant two headed tarantula, it has an egg, and is looking for prey/nutrients for it.

Even though the team shows no fear, the fact that they make no aggressive move to counter the monster gives it the impression that they can be a target for its egg, and it attacks! Although the car withstands the first few blows, ZQ mentions that it will only hold up for so long.. (300 hits to be exact). MC tells WY to back up the car and try to run away... and as they're running, and everyone else is freaking out, suddenly MC opens the car door and shoots at the spider, destroying it's egg, allowing them to escape. It's a gory scene, and WY being the badass he is, tells them that if they're gonna throw up, do it outside. Poor Li Qian can only forcefully swallow it all back down. :notlikeblob:

"Your actions were so sharp and decisive, it's as though you've planned to do that since long ago." Wu Yun looked at the leftover mucus sliding down the door, and turned to face Zhou Yu.

"If we can't get rid of it, then someone would've had to do exactly that." Zhou Yu replied in a everything-is-very-reasonable tone.

"It just wanted to have children, did you need to be so fierce?" Wu Yun raised his finger and pointed behind him.

"So why didn't you roll the hell out of the car and volunteer?" Zhou Yu asked in return.

"Because I have to drive." Wu Yun's answer is very matter of fact.

"I can drive, too." Zhou Yu said.

... and then they realize that the car is broken and can't move anymore. Zhou Yu: "Your luck really isn't good. Have you thought of changing your name?"

They decide to sleep through the night, look for another car in the morning. When they leave, WY makes MC lift the corpse of the spider off their car so that they can get supplied, claiming that since he was the one that made the mess, he should do it (their banter is awesome).

Setting off, they each carry what they can, WY making sure to carry the black box with him. They manage to find a car, but it needs to be fixed, and MC/WY start working on it while the rest are told not to wander around. ZQ meanwhile gets distracted by the plants and trees... it seems like he can hear whispering, followed by a feeling of being embraced, gently touching his face, his arms, hand hovering over the back of his head.. turning around, he finds nothing. Maybe he's just too sensitive?

The car is fixed, and they're ready to go. Standing up, ZQ suddenly can't see anything... it must be the tumor in his brain, pressing on his optic nerves. But suddenly, he hears an elegant voice, "You want to see?"

edit// also, MC & WY's banter is epic.

"Did you watch too many Hollywood movies? Why do you always do such dangerous things!! I'm going to lock the door next time! "

"Then why didn't you lock the door? Aren't you supposed to observe the driving rules?" Zhou Yu's voice is calm and cold. "Where are the bullets?"

"In the trunk." Wu Yun answered.

"So you want me to climb out, avoid the double headed spider attack, open the trunk, take out the bullets, then climb back into the car?" Zhou Yu asks.

"I know you are great, but I didn't think you could do that?" Wu Yun looks over at Zhou Yu with a face full of worship.

"I'll drive, you climb out and look for the bullets." Zhou Yu answered.

Wu Yun gnashes his teeth: "I was just saying, how you can have such skill!"

"You guys stop fooling around! What do we do now!"

Han Li and Li Qian are going crazy.

it's also an ongoing joke about having WY (no luck) change his name:

"Now we're on foot again. And we won't make it out before dark. " Wu Yun (吴运)shrugged his shoulders.

"Will you change your name?" Zhou Yu asked, he opened the trunk to stock up on weapons.

"Change to call 'Hao Yun' (好运 good luck)?" Wu Yun also began to pack up ammunition.

"Yes."

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s up with Wu Yun? Why is he paying extra special attention to MC?

6. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    because even before they left for the parallel universe, SX had already told WY that MC showed no fear in the face of the monsters. I guess WY was intrigued by him... since he's already survived an encounter.

later on, when they land, WY is surprised to encounter a calm MC when they go out into the open - he had originally thought SX had just been exaggerating.

Dragon_Reader, Izn, Tintl and 7 others like this.
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it safe to assume ML is the embryo in that box?

8. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: and he's super amazing. and actually MC kinda raises him when he's still in child form. and then he turns all adult and seme-like. but i only know this because i was skipping around when foxy & i first decided to MTL this story so i don't know the details of how/why it all happened just yet since it happens around the middle of the story....

//edit: the box opens in ch14-15...

also, deep thought provoking parts:

Dr. Daniel gave the last inhibitor to Wu Yun and Zhou Yu: "there is only one left, how will you guys split it?"

Zhou Yu touched his chin: "Give it to Wu Yun."

"You don't need it?" Dr. Daniel asked in surprise.

"I still have one." Zhou Yu opened his own pocket and showed the other.

But Wu was shocked: "this is the one i threw you at the ruined base. You have not used it?"

"Yes, I didn't use it. If there is a need, I will leave it to Zhou Qing. "

"This whole way... Do you have no fear? " Wu Yun's eyes are wide open.
    (the inhibitor makes it so that their fear is suppressed and cannot be detected by 70% of the monsters in Nibelungen)

"I have good control."

"I don't understand. How did you do it?" Wu Yunyi dragged the collar of Zhou Yu, "Are you superman? Or a monster? "

"As long as you've done it once. As long as there is one time where you can ignore the fear, you can do it a second time, a third time."

Zhou Yu's gaze as he looked into Wu Yun's did not waver.

"I don't believe it. Fear is the instinct of human beings. What are you thinking about in your mind? " Wu Yun's eyes squinted.

He wanted to see through Zhou Yu, but Zhou Yu seemed to have been so simple and clearly existing, that nothing could be studied.

"There is nothing to fear when you know that some things must be done even if you die dead. And there are other feelings that are more powerful than fear." Zhou Yu answered.

"For example?"

"Like anger. Like, telling yourself you have to live on."

9. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:This MC is so BAMF:blobnosebleed:

10. foxymirage

foxymirage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is so badass you wouldn't be able to tell if he's a seme or uke! I'm at chapter 54 and had to asked xiin to know :ROFLMAO: Thankfully our ML is more of a badass, though he has been enslaved in love by MC so he does all what MC wants :love:

11. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, what is ML name? And does anyone have rough summary of the plot all the way to ending? It's the third rule about not believing in love you know...

I'm fine with no fluff. With these kind of story, i don't expect fluffyness actually.

Enslaved by love? Sounds interesting...
    How did that happen, i mean, what made him fall in love with MC? And who fell first?

I like MC too. I prefer this kind of mc than weak/crybaby mc

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2017
  12. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically in the parallel world they do research on the life forms, ZQ and MC and a bunch of other people also become experiments themselves, and get major power boosts & ability to live for a long time.

MC effectively raises ML for a bit, then ML turns out to be an S-class life form that takes on human form and ... love ensues. ML has the ability to use his brain to telepathically sense/connect with all life forms within a certain range. from what i can tell he's actually like the uber-S-class.

In any case, there's a crazy plot within the Juli group and crazy researchers try to take over etc, etc. alongside some another S-class life form called Isaac that wants to take over the world. ML & MC & friends work together to take down the crazy plotters and also simultaneously end up shutting down the connection between earth and Nibelungen, so as to prevent earth people from wanting to take more advantage and create super-weapons, and bring Isaac back to the Nibelungen where he's taken down by the life forms there - something about the law of natural order.

In some ways, although Nibelungen is more advanced and the life forms are more dangerous, their life is also more simple and clearcut, hierarchy is very much set (based on fear/power) and so there isn't any crazy politics like on earth. So realistically, there is no threat from Nibelungen. Rather, the threat is from people from Earth with their lust for power.

The ending, MC & ML are on earth, along with most of the other super-enhanced people as they blend back into society. ML ends up as a model (hah). ZQ (MC's bro) & his lover actually go back to Nibelungen and live their happy ever after there.

... note that i skipped out all the fun bits, the banter, watching ML grow up, and the development of MC & ZQ's relationships.. and the entire plot of the Juli group ...
    honestly the storyline's pretty easy to figure out, it's the author's writing and all the little details that make it so worth reading. :blobReach::blobReach:

13. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell us more abt the second cp?

14. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    This links closely to the SUPER HUGE SPOILER that Xiin had answered about the embryo... So Xiin, DO NOT READ THIS yet...
    The ML is the embryo inside the container that WY had found. At first when they opened the container, ML was in a small creature form cuz he just hatched, and he was attached to MC. MC just chalks it up to ML having imprinted on him since he saw MC first. So MC raised him, love him like companion pet/animal. They always cuddle at night, take shower together, MC feeds ML, watches movies together, read books together... All these was done cuz ML has been proven to be a very intelligent "A-class" creature, so MC knows ML understand everything even though he's an "animal". The truth is, ML hatched bcuz he heard MC's voice outside the container and ML had chosen MC as "his". So when they first made eye contact, ML being a newly born S-class read all into MC's soul and truly understand what kind of creature MC would most likely like. A small creature that is not too beautiful cuz MC links beautiful to deadly. Also a creature that is loyal even though it's weak... Which is why he sticks close to MC acting small and weak while loyal to death. All these has been calculated by ML in that short moment when they first laid eyes on each other. Basically ML turned himself into something that MC would not be able to reject no matter what. There's a reason why ML did this... But I'll continue later on cuz I'm kinda outside right now lol it links to S-class creature's rules (bcuz if human have rules of survival against them... Then why shouldn't they have it too?)

15. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ZQ's lover is a plant-based-type S class called Emmanuel, they originally meet in ch11, that elegant voice that rings in ZQ's head. In the upcoming chapters, he visits ZQ while he's sleeping, gives him advice on his research, leaves him a rare fruit... when they encounter danger again trying to exit the forest he tells ZQ in his head where to go and uses other plant-based B-class life forms to save them from the newly hatched two-headed spiders. He kinda continues to watch/learn/know more about ZQ through every plant, seed, flower, vine that ZQ studies.. slowly falling for him. And for ZQ, through how Emmanuel's sees him, also discovers a new side to himself... full of subtlety and magic.

In the end, ZQ chooses to stay with his lover to further explore the Nibelungen, he is satisfied with life there, even though everyone else returns to earth.

i haven't read quite a lot of the middle chapters in detail, though, so i'm not too sure of all their developments. will add more later~

16. xiin

xiin lazy <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Reading List:
    Link
    ... i clicked it. :cookie: *goes back to reread where they first made eye contact* I CANT BELIEVE SO MUCH HAPPENED THERE.

edit// ALSO, with what you said in mind.. this gets a whole new twist:

The little thing is jumping on his chest, is it to give him first aid?

In those rapids, he should have gotten separated with this guy, how is it still by his side?

Under those eyes of his, countless questions are no longer important.

Zhou Yu rubbed his head the little thing's head "You can even do first aid, who did you learn it from?"

Small things raised its head, as if to say: "Want a reward, please hug!"

Zhou Yuzhen would like to embrace it, in such a dangerous situation, the little thing stayed by himself, who said that the living things here are inhuman?

"Well, good thing you're not a S - class creature, otherwise I will think you have plans." Zhou Yu thought it might really have taken him as its parent.

17. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG lol you spoiled yourself... But now you can imagine how betrayed MC felt when it was all revealed to him! MC love him so much in that form, but when he knows ML is S-class,he doubted Every. Single. Thing. Oh my lord... ML even said "You humans are cruel" ...I'll add more about this later cuz I really wanna spoil the S-class rules!

18. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler :aww::aww::aww::aww:

19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That moment when the translators going ping-pong with the spoilers and you get this insane need to MTL but too busy with life to sit down and inhale the story.

Thank you for satisfying my curiosity desu❤

20. foxymirage

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, I've returned with haste to continue on about the spoiler "S-class rules". Alert again, HUGE spoiler.

When ML was still in his animal form, MC teaches ML like xiin had said about the three rules that human has to survive in the world, bcuz he's worried that ML would be killed off since he's too small. Later on when ML was revealed by Song Zhi (ML was tricked by SZ and this will be in another spoiler to elaborate... Too many points), SZ asked what is ML's intention to MC (MC is not around during this moment, so MC haven't yet discovered). ML replied with: "You're downright prideful/egoistical. S-class creature are not without love, we are also eager to establish a special link with other creatures. But this link is absolutely pure, as we couldn't tolerate even a small bit of betrayal...". So ML revealed to SZ that they too have 3 rules ever since human beings came to invade their world:

1) Do not yearn for human beings because they are absolutely selfish.
    2) Do not think humans beings are good because they're absolutely hypocritical.
    3) Do not believe in human beings because they're completely egoistical/prideful.

So as you can see, both sides had suffered. I bet when the first time human beings came to invade ML's world, some researchers had duped S-class creature into believing them and later on betrayed by either got experimented on or something (don't take my words for this bcuz this is a conclusion I've made since I'm still reading lol)