Spoiler The Legendary Mechanic

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by xchronicles, Dec 1, 2018.

1. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Legendary Mechanic
    超神机械师
    Genre: Action, Adventure, Mature, Mecha, Sci-fi, Seinen
    SYNOPSIS:
    What do you do when you wake up and find yourself inside the very game that you love?

What do you do when you realize you that you have not only become an NPC – you have even been thrown back in time to before the game even launched!

What will happen when our protagonist’s two realities coincide?

Han Xiao was a professional power leveler before his transmigration. Using his past life’s knowledge, Han Xiao sweeps through the universe as he prepares for the arrival of the players. This is definitely not your typical transmigration novel.
    New novel of QI... The story is awesome :)

CHAPTER 54
    First interaction of Han Xiao with the professional players.
    • Han Xiao will be seen as a legendary NPC in the eyes of the player.
    • He'll be able to release tasks and sell his skills for experience (IT'S A CHEAT!! LOL)
    • Players wouldn't doubt him since the Game are known to have 'realistic' feeling and so are the NPCs
    • He'll be also have access to the game's forum but he won't be able to post since posting in the forum requires a gaming cabin which of course he doesn't have. The forum will help him know the trend, the situation of other planets/server and what the players wanted so he could pit them more for EXP

CHAPTER 124

The war between MC/Six Countries starts at CHAPTER 231-263
    Why did it took so long?
    MC will encounter a lot of things (he'll strengthen himself first) and destruction of the germinal took a lot of prepation.
    Will MC and Hila cooperate?
    Yes but it's around that arc too where they will just start to team up
    He'll leave the planet at CHAPTER 319
    • CHAPTER 441
    • He can't access to the player's forum
    • He won't be able to harvest player's EXP causing his progress to slow down somehow
    • Players will have to wait 2-3 days in real time but 1 year will pass in the MC's time
    CHAPTER 508

• He'll have mecha armor like iron man
    • He'll create an army of MECHS
    NO romance. He'll be surrounded by beauties but he won't be interested about it.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    CharlieSierra likes this.
  2. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in 290, no one from game company show up so far.

Really funny when his brother call MC adoptive father.

3. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers? Does No. 1 ever show up again? When will the Germinal Organization be destroyed? Will the MC’s family find out that he’s still alive? Will they ever regret what they did to him (namely use MC as disposable distraction)?

4. xchronicles

xchronicles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but he won't be that important. Although early chapters potrayed him as soon to be big villain but he died pretty quick after his rebuilt and fought with MC
    somewhere in chapter 260++ , the fight are something to look forward to
    Oh yeeees and MC is pretty big name that time so you can imagine their regret. it will have a little arc about 5-10 chapters?

CharlieSierra likes this.
  5. CharlieSierra

CharlieSierra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... Well, that's a bit disappointing.

Yay! I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for the information.

6. Netto Azure

Netto Azure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait for his first player interaction. Was it Beta testers?

Also will relatives or some elite players know his true background?

7. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    Han Xiao is a b*stard NPC. XD
    I pity all players who encountered him. He didn't even spare his very first underling haha.
    Best scene so far is when he was talking with another assassin from Dark Net (in mtl, not sure if it's accurate). The girl questioned if he's not interested with women. He said, he's not. Girl thought he swayed that way, MC answered, don't be mistaken, I'm also not into guys. Actually I don't really prefer the living. XD Girl is scared because she assumed he's necrophiliac. Gosh

8. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    What background? He's not a player anymore and actually he's already reborn and has new family, unfortunately his family is full of self-centered idiots.

9. Netto Azure

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole reincarnation thing?

10. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure. Sorry. I'm at around 280, but there's still no elaboration about his reincarnation. Famous players from previous life are mentioned but even his closest player minions only knew he is a mysterious and legendary NPC

Edited: I've caught up with the raws but the reincarnation thingy is still not clarified.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  11. NorthMoon

NorthMoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about Hela and Aurora

12. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    MC will rescue them from the Germinal Association then settle them in his territory (Mtl says Black Ghost Third Refuge). Later on, MC has to go to space for his own growth and also to find solution to version 2.0's main quest. He invited the two to go with him but Hila rejected because Aurora's body has not yet recovered. A few years after that, MC returns to settle the virus outbreak (main quest of version 2.0) that plagues the planet. He met the two but I can't remember much about their interactions in that arc. Some time passes again and MC's boss who is a Super A grade superpower visited his home planet because MC talked about Hila and Aurora's talent to her and this lady boss is interested with them. In mtl, the boss is called Long Tan, sometimes Emerson (but it's weird because she's a girl), not really sure about the exact name so just stick to lady boss. She becomes MC's boss due to a mission mishap that happens before his return to Aquamarine for the main quest of 2.0. She will accept Hila and Aurora as her disciples and train them for more or less ten years until Hila reaches A grade. I remember this Lady Boss that the first time MC told her the sisters' story, she got intrigued by their opposing abilities and hence decided to visit his planet and then accept them as her disciples.

By the way, before accepting the lady boss' tutelage, they promised MC that they will go back to him and help him once they gain enough strength, so after ten plus years, they will officially join MC's camp. Hila even becomes the captain of his personal guards.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  13. NorthMoon

NorthMoon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

Aina Seira likes this.
  14. Shammy

Shammy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he doesn't ever meet himself if the previous him who played the game is still around or does he not exist?

15. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the real Han Xiao could now only be found at that game world. And I'm not even sure if he's actively checking that. Maybe his case is like normal transmigration, either his former self is already dead or wholly transferred to his current world.

16. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Though this thread is dead, I just can't help but comment it.
    Wahhhhhhhhhhh! My ship is sailing! That whoever Amers (Emerson, Long Tan Super A Level Owner) and Han Xiao!
    XD
    From the latest chap, when Jenny asked Amers if she likes Black Star (Han Xiao)
    Amers: I like him as a friend.
    Jenny (her right hand girl who seems to be a lesbian): Great! I'm relieved!
    Amers: However, if I ever consider breeding in the future, he's the only candidate
    XD
    Couldn't stop laughing here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ZombieManiac likes this.
  17. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that was a good scene, I like a lot of the characters introduced so far like Emersy, Lackey, Hila, Aurora, Melos, Leonard.... too bad the author doesn't do characters development more often, the side cast really need more exposition on their own, show their emotions/personality, what they think of the legion, their motivation, some bits here and there, but all the author does is mention them play cards every once in a while in dozens of chapters.
    I really like all other aspects of the novel (even tho the pro league chapters bore me to death as I skip all until the finals and just look at who won) but the lack of characters development and how MC still consider their reality as just a game and continue treating people as just NPCs is irritating, the author should show some change in that aspect in the next few decades after the recent 4.0 update, make MC and the rest have some good moments and not just be pebbles on the MC road to be strongest NPC because life is not eternal and this ain't a xianxia :blobunsure::blobsleepless: :blobexpressionless:

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Aina Seira likes this.
  18. Netto Azure

Reading List:
    Link
    Went ahead and gone on a MTL spree and got to Ch 423. It's surprising how he's not leaking any of the post-lv 60 class changes to his core players in the mercenary group. Then again that would be kinda an unfair advantage during the international tournies.

19. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed he can't help too much anyway hes not that patriotic about it, he know the rest of the players will sooner or later meet with his and open to recruit any player at that point, all bonus EXP from his POV

20. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Ho ho, that's indeed a problem. I also don't get why he keeps treating his new life like a game. To be honest, I don't even know what's his current motivation for growing stronger.

Arkeus and IRainstorm like this.