LCD The Lord of the Mysteries

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by tirirism, Jan 18, 2019.

1. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    There. I replied.

But seriously. The way this story slowly unfolds the mysteries while giving us new ones is stupendafantabulous.
    And annoying.

2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    How does he need to act to digest the Clown Potion...Small jokes dont work and i dont wanna see the mc's personality with his friends and family turn 180 degrees lmao

3. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found Taiwan version cover.
    Completely different from the webnovel. Lol
    序列的戰爭01_封面+書腰.jpg
    Named as 序列的戰爭-The Most High.

Blitz likes this.
  4. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u know who the girl is?
    Andhe doesnt look half bad
    Btw i never asked or noticed i tags...Is it romance?

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm that's him and his sister and maybe his bro doing the cooking in the bottom right.
    Webnovel cover is just something the people took randomly from net and slapped together

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess no romance

7. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The name of the ancient organization that the emperor was part of is the Twilight Hermit Association(黄昏隐士会).

They believe in the original creator. It has nothing to do with the other organization, the Aurora Association(极光会), that's worshipping the reverse hanging god, also known to his followers as the True Creator(真实造物主). The protagonist refers to Him as the Fallen Creator(堕落造物主).

The True Creator is supposedly the former Sun God during the second era who defeated the other gods and "reclaimed" his power.

8. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that ancient organization evil?

9. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hasn't reveal much about the Twilight Hermit Association yet. Their only purpose is reviving the original creator, which we know nothing about as of yet.

10. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I've just read all the chapter available in one go.
    And this story is so good, the characters feels alive, the suspense and mystery are there, the world building is great, really it's one of the best webnovel that I've read, I just hope that the quality will be consistent.

Mercy likes this.
  11. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope it will...CkTalon is the tler(Correct me if im wrong)so it will allways be good quality if he doesnt leave(I hope he doesnt)

12. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    The nighthawk captain is really hilarius, he act as Nightmare by loitering and trolling the MC in his dream.

13. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    It is CkTalon (which novel did he tl? I know this name but can't remember from where)
    But I was talking about the quality of the writing not of the tl (though the tl is as important)

14. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    But it seems like I'll only be able to resurrect another two times at most, not any more…
    If it says 2 more times i guess hell die 1 more time...

Lokumi likes this.
  15. lafiel11

lafiel11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I enjoyed it at first, but what made me stop reading the story is his complete lack of thinking about his family and friends in his previous world.

Way better would have been if Klein Moressi, because of that ritual and coincidence, receive the memories of the earth Mc.

It just doesn't make sense to me how suddenly he is ok with working his ass off for his newfound dream of providing the best things to his new fake family (there was a bullshit thoughts of smth like conquering the world and dividing it to his brother and sister).
    And he is such the perfect brother that his smart family members can't see through him at all.

Also I don't find it interesting that literally the first hundred and so chapters are a plot sham and all mc achievements are actually the work of someone else.
    Lord of mysteries?
    His character feels forcibly made into the know it all, blessed by lucky star(ritual)...

Anyone else think like me or no?

16. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't agree on the fact that he forgot about his family and friend, his goal is to go back to his world exactly because of that, (spoilerish, but if you read ~100 chapter you should have read it) but he read the diary of the other transmigrator (forgot the name) and understood that he need to be really powerful to do it.
    It's not conquering the world but if he is able to go back to his world he would leave 2/3 of his possessions to his sister and brother, and 1/3 to charity.
    I do agree that the fact that his family can't find any flaw about the new character is a bit bullshit though.
    What do you mean by his achievement are done by someone else ?
    I also agree on the fact that if Klein Moressi had the memory of an earth guy it could have been cool, but he wouldn't have the drive to become powerful because he wouldn't have the motivation to go to Earth.

17. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    He wants to provide them everything cause he kinda stole the body...And he wants to return to earth cause of his other Family...
    While the thing being all under the contol of someone...Why not ?
    Honestly i dont know what your thinking This novel can be in top 5 of my 300 or do novels ive read and Sure as hell in top 2 of how well its writen and thought of before being writen and no shity Young Masters and whatever there is that is stupid.

Otakureader likes this.
  18. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean He got most of the memorys of Klein...Also he tryed as hard as he could not to meet them untull he could Become like the original Klein and is it rly that hard for people to have a change of personality rly hard even IRL(?)

19. Lirikan

Lirikan [Charming Mollusca] [Cephalopoda Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read ch 207 and it almost made me cry. The captain reveal why he consume the blood of their fallen comrade. As expected he doesn't betray me as my favorite character. Dunn Smith is man of romance other than his bad memory and receding hairline, he is flawless.
    "Then why do you still continue?" Klein asked in shock.

Dunn placed his hand into his pocket, intending to take out his pipe, only to find that he had left it in his office.

He shook his head and let out a self-deprecating smile.

"I just said that becoming more powerful isn't the reason why I consume their remains."

Having said that, he paused, his eyes wandering to the blue flicker of the gas lamp opposite where he was standing.

"They were all my partners… We've gone through many things together. We've dealt with monsters in the darkness and insane heretics together. Some of them have saved me, and I've saved quite a number of them. We walked together in the silent night. We fought together in battles that aren't visible to the general public. We faced danger together. We had each other's backs.

"I really can't bear to part with them. I remember the lad, Hitte. He broke into tears the first time we went on a dangerous mission. I remember Adelaide, heh—he was Rozanne's father. He once blocked an evil curse for me with his arm. I remember the lady, Dwayne, and her warm temperament which was like the dawn. She would always silently record the things we encountered. I remember Kenley being someone who knew how to do many things like play the seven-string guitar, sing, tell stories, even though he wasn't tall. He was more like a poet than Leonard… I miss them very much.

"I hoped to continue fighting with them, to continue dealing with the monsters in the darkness, to deal with the crazy heretics, to protect Tingen City with them. Thus, I chose to consume their remains."

Dunn's gray eyes seemed to flicker. His reliable and dependable persona broke down considerably at that moment.

His lips arched upward slightly as he continued, "They're still with me in my dreams. Adelaide loves to read, and he often reads at the solarium. He often tells me to discipline Rozanne and get her to mature faster, to the point that Rozanne complains about me becoming more and more like her father and has become scared of me. Hitte is a person who cannot sit still and has to hunt in the forest every day. Dwayne always stands by the window of her bedroom and watches us chat. Kenley, who recently joined, created his own seven-string guitar and sings while strumming it… I really miss them."

"Captain…" Klein subconsciously muttered. His eyes became blurred and watery. He couldn't help but rub his eyes and curse in his heart. Fuck. Captain, you're making me cry…

But I finally understand the reason for the Captain's slow progress despite using the "acting method"… Klein let out a silent sigh.

"Unfortunately, Old Neil died after losing control. Otherwise, he would've brought along much joy to us." Dunn retracted his gaze. He lowered his head and massaged the bridge of his nose.

A few seconds later, he lifted his head and let out a bitter smile.

"This is a selfish decision.

"I don't know what the true wishes of Adelaide, Kenley, and the rest were, and, thus, selfishly made a decision for them.

"I truly am a selfish person."

"No…" Klein shook his head

asura1015 and Lokumi like this.
  20. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    This isnt a spoiler so i dont have to put it in spoiler lmao
    It is LCD so u can talk about stuff that already happend even if they are locked on Qidan...(Cause theres tons of sites where u can read them actually)

Lokumi likes this.