LCD The Lord of the Mysteries

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by tirirism, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Lokumi

Lokumi 『The second greatest trash of society』

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree these chapter were really well written (wrote ?).

2. Night Ghost

Night Ghost Well-Known Ghost Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the hell were you thinking ?
    It's because klein cares for his family in his previous world that he wants to go back to earth. The reason klein wants to get stronger because it requires great power to go back to earth. Hell, even MC tried to go back to earth right away after transmigrating by doing luck enhancement ritual

By your statement, it's clear you skipped some chapters. My advise, read the novel until the end of vol 1 (chapter 213)

3. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Just caught up.
    Wow what a way to end the first volume. I love the chapter where everything that happned is narrated and everyhting is connect, and the changes klein brings about with his transmigration was just amazing

Mercy likes this.
  4. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Calling divination deduction... Sherlock holmes would be furious if he knew this :blobjoy:

Mercy and ongoingwhy like this.
  5. N0xiety

N0xiety Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. It just doesn't make sense how he is so adamant on returning to his real family on earth as soon as possible, but also adamant on playing family with these strangers whom he borrowed from the dead owner of the body. He literally loves them as family. I would understand if he was faking it for necessity of the situation since him being cold to them might be seen as a change brought by the incident he has gone through and a sign of him being unstable, but no, he isn't faking it. He genuinely cares about them and loves them like his own family. He is always thinking for their well being and future, doing everything in his capacity to support them. So that being said, how is he going to return even if he had the ability? How is he going to choose between two families and worlds? Someone who is adamant on going back as soon as possible would shy away from all forms of bonding. Yet he cares very much about family and friends. He is forming real connections with people of this world while still saying that he wants to go back as soon as possible. It is indeed very contradictory and just doesn't make sense.

Now, there could also be an explanation for it not making sense tho, just not really openly told in the story by the author. Since mc inherited a portion of the memories of Klein, the dead owner of the body, his personality may be jumbled up. And this theory might be true, since as the story progress we see him exhibit many of the personality ticks of the long dead Klein. It seems to me that his personality is a jumbled mix of a modern person and a victorian era gentleman/scholar.

That being said, whatever the case may be, this doesn't make me drop the novel as it really is one of the few top quality WN i could find. A very rare one. If i can't even overlook this bit of nonsense i think it would be better to just give up on WN altogether. I have yet to find a perfect WN without any nonsense or plot hole, so as long as it doesn't turn overly stupid with logic holes everywhere, i can overlook this bit of nonsense...

Lokumi likes this.
  6. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything ended up connected to one another again:blob_grin:
    Looks like klein still hasn't been able to escape the grip of fate

Mercy likes this.
  7. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe now its just author being good at writing lel
    Cause the dude that controled him using the book thinks hes dead.

Blitz likes this.
  8. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    wow that's quite a bit of a powerup. No wonder it's said that starting from 7 are you truly different from a regular human

Mercy likes this.
  9. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    So i can finnaly start readimg again...Been waiting for rank 7.

Lokumi and Blitz like this.
  10. Blitz

Reading List:
    Link
    yup he advanced the latest chapter. The previous arc's just ended

Lokumi likes this.
  11. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, rank 7 is still pretty tame.

When Klein reaches rank 6(the faceless person), he gains the ability to transform his body. He's able to control his own flesh and bones, and turn into other people. Although he hasn't displayed it yet, I think there's a lot of potential with this ability other than using it to transform. The magician's ability to transfer wounds to other parts of the target's body might have come from this ability. (It's odd how Klein has never tried using the wound transferring ability to turn his enemy's minor wounds into major wounds though.)

During rank 5(the puppeteer), he can slowly turn people/animals into his puppets while they're still alive. (This affects the target's ability to think during combat and slows them down.) The puppeteer is able to control the puppet from a distance and use all of the its former abilities. This is so much more overpowered in the long run compared to the shepherd's grazing ability, which allows them to store 7 souls and make use of 3 of each soul's ability.

Honestly, the path of the scryer feels like one of the most insane paths in my opinion. The only path that is more insane is probably the path of the shepherd. The other paths feel a lot more tame.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  12. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Why Xios still didn’t joined Tarot Club yet (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

up to latest chapter in raw.. what a trap, i really believed she will join way earlier..

13. Night Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh Im happy xio didn't join the tarot, she's too weak!! Doesn't have connection!!! She's not cut out to join the tarot

By the way, this thread is used to discuss about the latest translated chapter. So please refrain yourself from bringing up topic that have yet to be translated. If you want to talk about the latest chapter on raw, go to this thread

https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...h-loves-that-diving.74430/page-4#post-4935743

sufod01, Lokumi and Blitz like this.
  14. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the club has too many people from the same area, I mean he can invite people from the city of silver which look like it's sealed somewhere, so he could easily pull people from other place.
    For example we often hear about the south but we don't know much it could be also be a good way to get different knowledge. I guess we'll see that in the future but still.
    Also who's Mr. Door ? I forgot :x

15. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    He's mentioned in the emperor's diary entries. He's an existence that's trapped in an unknown location.

Klein guesses that he's the ancestor of the Abraham family.

He frequently tempts the emperor into saving him and provides the emperor with knowledge regarding the supernatural.

Lokumi likes this.
  16. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, though I didn't read the spoiler.

17. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    It is hard for him to pull a person from another area unless the said person has an item to him/her like how the others, and unless they spoke the name or prayer of Fool.

Lokumi likes this.
  18. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally caught up (whew), I wonder if that is the real bookmark or not

19. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    The cliffffff, I want to see justice reaction so badly ...

Lokumi likes this.
  20. Lokumi

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that cliff is horrible!