Spoiler The Low-Intelligence Female Supporting Character, Waiting For Death Online [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    降智女配,在线等死[快穿]
    Raw: https://www.oldtimescc.cc/go/37792/
    Author Other Book: Quick Transmigration with Female Lead Aura

This is one of hilarious world hopping novel, I couldn’t stop laughing reading this novel. MC role to play viciously female match who target MP and FP and also had to match them. Mc is too funny and cute. The way she doing task and making people misunderstand is so hilarious. It’s still ongoing novel. Heavy recommend this novel. Don’t missed this novel, it’s great and my favorite novel

Summary: In every book there's a female supporting character whose intelligence has been lowered as a foil to the female protagonist's truth, goodness, and beauty. She is a stepping stone on the path of the male and female protagonist's love, who does stupid things her whole life, and retires from the scene after the result of the male and female protagonists becoming lovers is achieved. That kind of miserable existence.

One day, all the villainous female supporting characters awoke to self-awareness and they all started to rebel! They didn't dare anymore!

To maintain world order, the system sought individuals to replace them.

The first world: in order to save the male protagonist, the female protagonist would dash forward without regard for her own safety while the female supporting character hid to the side, shaking and begging for life (actually watching the fun).

Male protagonist: ?? It turns out you didn't truly love me.

Female supporting character: It's been finally discovered, it seems like I succeeded in my work very well. I definitely must be among the Outstanding Employees of the year.

Male protagonist: ?!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2023
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoiler on the first arc? Is the ending of each arc happy?

4. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first two arcs end on a sad note. MC dies in both of them, and the ML’s end up regretting it. There are also other people who are sad, like MC’s parents, etc. Though MC did everything correctly, both times she only got a 60% grade. One could say she did her job too effectively.

5. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC’s job is to fill in the role of the female match, but she does her job too well, causing the ML’s to care for her. This causes her to barely pass, even though she did everything correctly, she did it too good that it affected the original plot

6. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel done? Will the mc get a happy ending ?

Asami likes this.
  7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s still ongoing. It’s on the 3rd arc right now.

Asami likes this.
  8. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And it isn’t tragic for the MC. She is more annoyed that she barely passed, and complains that the ML’s must be too weak. Though in the second arc, she does feel a bit of sadness for her parents, so before she dies, she arranges a lawyer to find a child they could adopt so they won’t be lonely.

9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC’s goal is to get a medical system so that she can get better in her world, she was in an accident and is in a coma at the moment. Her score is related to how likely she is to get it from the system lottery if i read it correctly.

10. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the you mistook the novelupdate link of Quick Transmigration with Female Lead Aura that Alina Moktan posted for Female intellectual, waiting for death online [Quick Wear]. I think she posted that link to show us that author of Subdue Intelligence Vicious Female Matching, Waiting For Death Online [Quick Transmigration] wrote both these novels.

I think you gave out the right spoilers since it is thread for Female intellectual, waiting for death online [Quick Wear], and not for Quick Transmigration with Female Lead Aura.

So you were right!

11. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just noticed that. Sorry for the confusion.

elparis likes this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Found the original site: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4397828

Also did a rough translation of the summary and title, I'm out of practice RIP...

Title: The Low-Intelligence Female Supporting Character, Waiting For Death Online [Quick Transmigration]

Summary: In every book there's a female supporting character whose intelligence has been lowered as a foil to the female protagonist's truth, goodness, and beauty. She is a stepping stone on the path of the male and female protagonist's love, who does stupid things her whole life, and retires from the scene after the result of the male and female protagonists becoming lovers is achieved. That kind of miserable existence.

One day, all the villainous female supporting characters awoke to self-awareness and they all started to rebel! They didn't dare anymore!

To maintain world order, the system sought individuals to replace them.

The first world: in order to save the male protagonist, the female protagonist would dash forward without regard for her own safety while the female supporting character hid to the side, shaking and begging for life (actually watching the fun).

Male protagonist: ?? It turns out you didn't truly love me.

Female supporting character: It's been finally discovered, it seems like I succeeded in my work very well. I definitely must be among the Outstanding Employees of the year.

Male protagonist: ?!

Edit: Fixed a part of the summary that was confusing to read, hope it reads better now lol.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  13. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for translate summary/title.

I am crazy waiting for chapters. Arcs 3 is funny too. I really love MC. I think MC will die too, then ML finally learn of misunderstanding of him and original host, the villain told him about MC still love him,
    Then he regret and grief, blame on himself.

Arcs 3,
    It’s funny that Villain dad give million to Mc to leave villain. MC taking five million to leave villain, then a minute she come back to villain cause he give her ten million more than his father. Villain’s scum dad being annoying and angrier. Haha:LOL: Mc think herself as potential stock. She telling villain ‘s dad that if he give her more millions than villain, she will leave villain.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  14. GhoulishGrrl

GhoulishGrrl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there an NU link?

15. Alina Moktan

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it’s untranslated novel.

16. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    can you please spoil the novel by arcs and more specificly

morticia_addams likes this.
  17. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the first Arc. I’m torn. I love the FP. I love the plot. Love the comedy. However, i feel that the ML in the first arc is too self-centered. It was clear that he doesn’t even love her. I don’t get the OA indifference and everyone is just weirdly hates her for basically breathing. I mean, I like it, ill try to read few more arc but the 1st ML the type of guy that deserves to be alone FOREVER. I mean, he’s not a bad person certainly, but he’s not likable as well...

18. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don’t worry, he basically gets a bad end. He ends up regretting all of what he did and letting the MC die. He regrets he killed her indirectly, by not doing things when he was able. It also kind of ends his relationship with FL. He knows that he is supposed to like her, but just cant love after MC died.

Marane101, Sehzan, JoshyM62 and 9 others like this.
  19. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a thought, but since the backstory is that the female supporting characters became self aware and quit, do you think it will happen to the ML too? Do you think that later on, the ML will become self aware and start chasing MC, changing the plot all together?

Sehzan, mmem, RBJ and 6 others like this.
  20. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    omh, i havent thought of that but if that happen, you call it!

RBJ, araarq and Alina Moktan like this.