Spoiler The Male Lead’s Fake Sister/ 남주의 가짜 누님

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Discription:
    “Say hello, Ravia. He’s going to be your brother.”

A silver-haired man, whom my father brought in one day and called the son of a distant relative.
    He was the man who would take everything from me.

My position, my family, and even my life. I am an extra, but I am desperate to regain what was taken from me, and I was destined to die for him.

‘In fact, he’s not a distant relative or anything.’

It didn’t matter.
    As long as he’s the male lead, there’s nothing he can’t do as he pleases.
    All I could do was play as a sweet sister for me to survive.

“I want to get along with you, Tidwell.”

I was going to run away as soon as the male lead started suspecting me. But, something’s wrong.

“Sister. Are you going to throw me away, too?”

I thought he was just suspicious of me, but what is this obsession?

“You shouldn’t have taken me into your arms if you were going to leave like this."

Novel Link:
    https://mysticalmerries.com/series/the-male-leads-fake-sister/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2022
    jkumi7 likes this.
  3. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC so, far is Ambitious about leaving the house in which she is cause the day our MC gets transmitted is the same day when her brother arrives and her downfall begins.
    A little spoiler:
    In the novel in which MC currently is, has one big plot twist in it and that is, the ML actually knows Black magic and had his eyes set on MC's household for a long time, he brainwashed MC's father thinking that he is his distant relative's son and became the successor or you can say stole it from MC since she was her father's only child and her mother died after giving birth to her and her father never remarried.

Another spoiler:
    The Duke (MC'S father) has silver hair but MC has blonde hair which she inherited from her mother and in the society people judge you from how much you look like your parents or mostly father. Platinum blonde is the symbol of the imperial family where as for MC's family it's silver and her father, the Duke hates the fact his daughter doesn't have silver hair. The fact that ML (MC's fake brother) has silver hair cause he was poisoned at young age which made his hair lose it's color. The fact that in the OG novel, everything was stolen from MC which she worked hard for made her go crazy (I would also be so frustrated and angry as well) and the fake brother of her's didn't even gave a Damn, so our current MC has decided to let go of her dreams of being a successor and instead help her fake brother aka the ML then eventually leave which big chunk of money, don't die and live a good life.

The ML had a very rough and miserable life from his birth, which is mentioned but I don't think it gives him the right snatch everything from someone for his own benefits and I'm hella furious about him:blobdevil::blobdevil::blobangery: and if he doesn't have good character development then I gonna go throw my hands.:blobpoliceangry::blobninja::blobsalt::blob_thor::blobcat_knife:

4. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for spoiler!
    Wow, i hope he have some good reason for targeting her family. If he chooses them solely because of his hair color or something insignificant... i would be so angry:blob_catflip:

I just feel so bad for the original body... even the MC now are giving up and content with just scraps and running away with money... To bend down and let her home and position taken away because of ML...

5. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC is even gonna help the ML to succeed the over the house.:blobneutral::blobsleepless:
    MC'S reasons why she will do things that would help the ML and then live on her life and leave with money is why because:

1. MC will help ML cause she doesn't want to follow the OG novel plot and want live safely until he'll succeed the house and MC doesn't die.

2. MC has forgotten the dreams of the original owner of the body in which she is in, cause according to OG novel plot, her father will force her to do bridal lesson and the people of society will look down on her and forget her existing and eventually she'll go crazy then die for her fake brother aka the ML and our MC doesn't want that to happen so, that's why she is giving up on things.:blob_teary:

I want her to atleast learn swordmanship and some self defence so, she can be powerful.

Why the ML chose MC's household and I think why is because it's mentioned that MC'S household is one of the most powerful families in the empire.

A little spoiler:
    MC is thinking to suck up to the ML until he succeeded the house which belongs to her and after he does that she want leave and live peacefully and the reason why, MC doesn't wanna follow the OG novel plot in which she'll die for him and go crazy but if MC wanna change the plot she should have at least have some powerful people on her side to help her if she needs help or wanna strike the ML if she wants but it won't happen cause it would raise death flags but still have some powerful people on your side.

It's infuriating that she is gonna suck up to a man who will take away everything from her and then there won't any difference from taking bridal lesson than helping someone who'll take everything that is rightfully belong to you.
    I'm still furious at the fact that ML will succeed the house which rightfully belonged to MC:blobdevil: but if the ML turns out to be some Devil Emperor or someone who's powerful enough and has it's own place to succeed or rule then the ML should give back the things he stole from MC.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2021
  6. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  7. Ice_Rose

Ice_Rose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    NU: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-male-leads-fake-sister/

Description :
    “Say hello, Ravia. He’s going to be your brother.”
    A silver-haired man, whom my father brought in one day and called the son of a distant relative.
    He was the man who would take everything from me.
    My position, my family, and even my life. I am an extra, but I am desperate to regain what was taken from me, and I was destined to die for him.
    ‘In fact, he’s not a distant relative or anything.’
    It didn’t matter.
    As long as he’s the male lead, there’s nothing he can’t do as he pleases.
    All I could do was play as a sweet sister for me to survive.
    “I want to get along with you, Tidwell.”
    I was going to run away as soon as the male lead started suspecting me. But, something’s wrong.
    “Sister. Are you going to throw me away, too?”
    I thought he was just suspicious of me, but what is this obsession?
    “You shouldn’t have taken me into your arms if you were going to leave like this.”

Associated Names:남주의 가짜 누님

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
  8. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    and is the silver haired boy the ml?
    Looking at people's hair colour and judging them. What the heck

minakun and jkumi7 like this.
  10. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Got some Spoilers hehehehehehehehehhe! Hell!! :blobdevil: I'm kinda satisfied with Ravia's answer :blobpats::blobpats: but in chapter 1 she was showed as helpless but no... Our transmitted MC is kinda pretty savage.:blobpopcorn_cool::blob_sunglasses:

As per the privious spoilers, in which Ravia's plans were disclosed, the beginning of tradgedy or you can say the villain came to her house aka her so-called brother (who's fake) :blobexpressionless:.... Tidwell (ML/MC's fake brother) came to MC's house with the grabage Duke (MC's father) then Ravia did something out of the bule which was; she came downstairs bare foot, in her pajamas with messy hair which shocked everyone cause as the successor, Ravia had never did something out of bule and Plus, the people around her were eager to undermine her, so it was beyond words how much she had to suppress herself.
    Now, she greeted her father but was dejected then he complained about how she is dressed up and what if a guest came then Ravia snapped saying there one already which made the Duke speechless.:blobowoevil: Then lambasted the new silver hair boy aka the ML [somehow I still hate him:blobangery:] and snapped at the Duke who started to complain about her behaviour by saying,
    "I thought this day would come someday.”
    "And so, I thought that day would eventually come. Since father always disliked me, I always thought you’d bring another child to take my place"& “'The silver-haired successor who will drive me out
    .” [LOL]

Now, coming to Tidwell:
    He was astonished by Ravia cause as he continued looking at her, he suddenly could feel something that he couldn’t when he saw Duke Leontine.
    Suddenly, he wanted to kiss the back of her hand. [Ughhh:blob_catflip:]
    A mannerly noble young man would appease that desire by holding out his hand once, but Tidwell was a rascal who didn’t know all that.
    So he tried to ask for her hand.
    Only if Ravia didn’t lift the hem of her skirt as if her business was over here cause she didn't wanted to talk to both of them then again the noisy Duke opened his mouth and said don't you want to talk your "brother" then Ravia said [:blob_ghost:] "I don’t think I’ll have much to discuss with the person who’ll take my spot."
    "Have a good time with your family."

[Ravia's comebacks were satisfying]

W-o-A-h The fake brother is kinda imitated by Ravia aka the MC..

11. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yanno it just occurred to me this whole novel is the part I normally like to skip in revenge / 2nd chance novels, and looking at the cover it's obviously going to be a romance between the two, so just no.

She should gear up her swordsmanship and then just find an excuse to duel him, killing him in the process.

12. MayaAelins

MayaAelins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's kinda suck that she retreating before the fight even began,
    but to be fair, she said she was living in a thin rope where everyone tried to undermine her, in a society that valued appearance more than blood, belittled and mocked by everyone near her despite always giving her best effort , only to ended up dead by the ML in a world inside a novel. I mean, she could've fight for it, but to fight to change that already deeply-rotten environment plus her predetermined tragic future...anyone would cower facing such crisis, and she barely had time to prepare. I think it was more realistic that way, because she was powerless and alone. Rather, im looking forward how she will overcome the butterfly effects of her action, she's already caught tidwell's attention, and she's pretty savage and blunt too.
    So I hope she'll grow and become stronger later.

And if I understand it correctly, it was her second life. She already lived as Ravia, and she only got knowledge of her first life after she got into an accident. So she's the real Ravia, not someone transmigrating into her body.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2021
  13. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    does anyone know how the ML falls for her? What happens to shitty father too?

14. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anybody have spoilers on what happens to the father? I hope he is not forgiven

15. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm so ecstatic about our MC, Ravia; god!!! But I'm hella pissed about Tidwell. Here's the Spoiler:
    She is not gonna give! [Yay] The trashy shit father wanted to marry off our MC to some gutter trash but MC denied in such a cool way though and said, she'll choose her husband by herself and MC has her eyes set on the Second ML of the original novel. Every one is happy about Tidwell being the successor, blah blah [and I skipped his part because it made furious but I'll post about it later] and our MC is making herself powerful, MC is visiting an underworld meeting and It was also a secret society gathering that was affiliated with influential figures from the underworld.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  16. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reio, avlirea, rfrost21 and 4 others like this.
  17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they had to give him a shitty personality to make up for his good looks lmao

zozoshawky, Reio, Pochoclo and 8 others like this.
  18. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sorry but i realy hope hes not the ml but the vilian instead cause thats what he is. He brainwashed innocent people took someone else spot made them misserable and to justify all that is cause he had a shitty life.
    That doesnt give u the right to come inbetween a parent and daughter.

She still young she couldve had a good life and reconsile with her father but cause of the brainswashing that never hapend and she died for it.

I realy dont like these kinda novels where they justify a bad deed. Only way ill except is if he changes early undos the brainwashing.

sovokop, zozoshawky, Scapezz and 28 others like this.
  19. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    why did they even make him look good. wish she'd kill him

20. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tive me a kakao link. Foubd it diving in the mtl comments brb with some spoilers. Im locked behind a age restriction ugh

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
    rfrost21 likes this.