Spoiler The Male Lead Is In Charge Of The Successor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FClk62mUcAQoDjr.jpg

Official Novel Raws: Author: 제제 로맨스판타지

Description:

After dying in a mysterious accident, Eisel reincarnated in another world. A strangely familiar name and events heard from various places made Eisel realize that this is a world in a book. Eisel collects clues one by one and traces which book the world has been deceived. But, what is the world in the epic fantasy novel where destruction is just around the corner?!

Let’s fill up some warehouses with canteen sales and save the empire from destruction, so let’s live for a while! But then, she didn’t know that she would keep getting involved with this guy by saving the life of a young man once…

~*~

“How did we meet? No, how do you know me better than that?”

“I wonder?”

Was it because he was fascinated by the atmosphere surrounding Eisel, where she asked a relaxed question with a faint smile on her face?

Karl, who would’ve normally ignored her, nodded his head without hesitation. Eisel smiled at Karl’s answer, then lowered the bag and opened her hand.

“Then you were a coward.”

“What…”

“Besides, you cried. Your Excellency grabbed me as I was about to go home and said this.”

Eisel’s voice rang slowly, as if drunk on incense. She suddenly came closer and smiled softly and stretched out her long fingers.

“When you grow up, you and I-”

Karl, who had no intention of rebelling even though he was looking at the hand approaching him, opened his eyes wide when her fingertips pushed up his chin.

“Let’s get married.”

Eisel smiled brightly.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers :blobcozy:

crystalleciel likes this.
  4. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confident this one already has a thread (a pretty recent one too). Was it deleted by any chance?

6. your crush

your crush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

AsuraSKY likes this.
  8. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Let’s get married.”

Hhaahhhahahahahahahhhaha

Let's camp

crystalleciel and missluna like this.
  9. missluna

missluna 《Melon Seed Eater》

Reading List:
    Link
  10. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started this series. I will come back and spoil this one since I think the translation stopped. My preference is strong FL and power couples. The story ended at chapter 150.

FL reincarnated in the book that she couldnt remember. Along the way she tried to figure out what book it was. FL = silver hair and red eyes.
    ML = Karl - OrgML with gray hair and golden eyes. In her book he survived the destruction and became King later. I am not if there was the OrgFL. This could be a fantasy not rofan book.
    OrgFL name was Elias; smart and archery master who died at the end of the book (that FL read.) She dressed as a man.
    When FL (Eisel) was 8 year old she went to the birthday banquet of the duke Basquiella. (Duke was the distant relation to her famly and her famly was the duke vessel. ) She saw the Duke's nephew bullied a boy with knife. She came in front of the boy and protected him. She was slashed by the knife and later both the boy and FL were pushed down to the pond/lake. She saved the boy and the boy called his benefactor. Later we found the boy was Karl Byron. ( Archduke and Emperor's nephew.) Karl said when Eisel needed help she could come to his archdukedom.

FL was taking classes at the duke mansion and she used her knowledge from the book to save the duke's life from explosion. The duke liked her alot later assigned her as the aid to Elias. ( OrgFL)

Last edited: May 2, 2022
    Lialeta, smeilia, Pipi1989 and 33 others like this.
  11. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    After the incident at the banquet, Karl saw FL at the Empire festival. He followed her and saw that she got into trouble from the prince of neighbor country. He came with his knight to protect her. When the situation calmed down. He told her that he had to be at the border fighting demon so he wont be able to see her for 10 years. The 2nd prince who presented during the banquet incident said Karl fell in love and he had been thinking of Eisel all the time. Karl proposed to Eisel. Eisel was shocked she thought he would forget about it later. She told him that if he could remember the proposal they would get marriages.Karl gave her a necklace made for his first silver sword and left. FL moved on to build her merchant empire with the backing of the duke. 15 years went by and FL went to see the Arch duke Karl asking for his help to save the world. (c.1) At the current timeline, demons were invading the land. The world was coming to an end. OrgFL disappeared and FL was looking for her.
    Karl could not remember the promise. FL said it was OK. She wanted him to reconsider helping her defeating the demon king. Before she left, she threw a bag at ML and when ML opened the bag he found the necklace. He was in shock. (The necklaces were pair so when he gave it to Eisel. He kept the other half on his neck. (c.29-30)

Last edited: May 2, 2022
  12. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad news to you. I stopped reading this story after I read chapter 40. Looked up at the ending and I didnt like it.

13. _sasvke

_sasvke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the ending please? I don't want to waste my time:(

crystalleciel likes this.
  14. Purple_queen

Purple_queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the mtl? Can i have it:aww:

15. juneberry

juneberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow…. I just look up the endinng…. I getwhat you mean… As someone who like cliche and one ml, i really cant….

i dont know about the whole story, but:

There is this men name Bahad(?) asking FL what is she going to do, as polygamy is not allow in the kingdom accept for the royal family. FL thinking of going to foreign country that allows it. Bahad shocked at fl thinking of marrying both Karl (ML1/the gray hair guy) and Louis (ML2/Another entry?).
    As they’re leaving talking of visiting mother-in-law(?) both ML bicker about each other. FL was thinking should she just leave them and find another men. And she enter the carriage and leave them both as they bicker. They were shock and chase after the carriage.

The end.

yeah, the ending says a lot,, just drop it guys:blobhero:

But if its to your taste, then

16. Panapoco

Panapoco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel will be adapted into a webtoon on May 8 !!!!

Rin.rinaaa, LaRue and Manhwalover356 like this.
  17. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwalover356 and Tiis_Ganda like this.
  18. zozoshawky

zozoshawky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will drop it too. The ending is so disgusting for me.:cry::cry:

19. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why the potentially polygamous ending bothers people. Most isekai with a male lead have polygamy, sometimes with over 4 women but people don't bat an eyelid but when it's a woman and 2 men, it's disgusting? If you have a stance against polygamy in general in stories, that checks out but if you're taking this stance solely against women, maybe check your biases.

Personally, I don't really care about this in the fantasy world. In real life, I've never seen a healthy polygamous relationship and I hate the concept. Some stories do the concept well enough....or, sometimes it feels like the better alternative compared to having the 2nd ML moping around and ending up depressed or never falling in love again.

20. _Alive__

_Alive__ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Author:
    제제

Author:
    SUKJA

Novel Link:

Year: 2021

(10 Side stories are added after manhwa's announcement )

Completely Translated: No

Description:
    After dying in a mysterious accident, Eisel reincarnated in another world. A strangely familiar name and events heard from various places made Eisel realize that this is a world in a book. Eisel collects clues one by one and traces which book the world has been deceived. But, what is the world in the epic fantasy novel where destruction is just around the corner?!

Let’s fill up some warehouses with canteen sales and save the empire from destruction, so let’s live for a while! But then, she didn’t know that she would keep getting involved with this guy by saving the life of a young man once…

Manhwa updates:

Last edited: May 13, 2023