Spoiler The Most Powerful Characters In The World Are Obsessed With Me

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jem3710, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Eccedentesiastdisha

Eccedentesiastdisha is married to Eren Jaeger

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm just one more question, is it not included in the special side story just simple side story?? Sorry I am going to translate it that's why i was asking:blobsweat:

AnniePoo likes this.
  2. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if it's special or what but the whole novel have 3 (or 4) Side story so far (what i read) :blobmelt:

Eccedentesiastdisha likes this.
  3. Tabitha

Tabitha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can i get the link please? Bcs the previous link is not working

4. Amaryllis bubblegum

Amaryllis bubblegum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler about who is the villain?

5. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it's Asheras, one of the original male lead. He is a transcendent as well but his powers are more divine in nature, which is why he went and became the high priest of holy nation in the time skip. He goes through the same mental deterioration as others, however as a consequence of Lewein's time reverse it worsened too much in this timeline (hence why lewein feels a sense of guilt and responsibility for him, even though the guy was crazy in the original timeline as well). He had a little taste of dahlia's power accidentally once and became extremely obsessed with her, trying to kidnap her and everything. His mental condition keeps worsening throughout the story which is why he keeps trying to bring dahlia to him to be rid of the pain, but it's only by the end of the story (after his last fight with the empire) that he finds out that dahlia's power is affected by her feelings so her helping him is a lost case. In the side story, he is poisoned by someone while he is prisoned so dahlia goes to meet him one last time, and she tells him that although she can't forgive him for what he did to others/ones closest to her, she will atleast forgive him for what he did to her which gives him peace.

6. Butwhoareyou

Butwhoareyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so our main lead/ml is Cedric the one we saw in the novel cover
    She dose ends up with him in the ending where they get married

evantullay I saw an incorrect spoiler saying she ends up with no one
    I hope you guys notify her /SPOILER]

7. Kirax

Kirax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Really thou? Cause I seem to have read that Cedric was completely obsessed with the ogFL.

nicomcla1995 and AnniePoo like this.
  8. yukihibari

yukihibari A Silent Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation for that part is quite the opposite tho. I checked the raw and it says "그는 원작에서 히칸이나 다른 공략 캐릭터들 처럼 아드리샤에게 광적인 집착은 보이지 않았다. 루트가 없던 인물이었기에 어떻게 보면 당연하겠지만." which means "In the original work, he showed no fanatical obsession with Adrisha like Hikan or other target characters. Of course it would be fair in a way because he was someone without a route." cmiiw. Also, the equivalent for that part in the novel is in chapter 14, so you could check the more detailed narration of him there.

MisaLissa, mascheny, AnniePoo and 4 others like this.
  9. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically pulled the Dahlia to the world. After his several regressions the world noticed his identity resulting to the world changing than the way he remembers. He basically created ouroboros for that one unique soul to change the destiny of the world. The funny thing is that he keeps saying that he wanted to be called "Father/Dad" by Dahlia. Very supportive on her romance. Despite his appearance as a soldier, he is the character that has read 100+ romance stories and knows what is be best option and easily cries when he was talking to dahlia esp during their first meeting. Because Lewain likes to mendle in romance, he keeps spoiling the plans of Hikan and Adrasha (Meldon just wants to tease Cedric) to delay Cedric's and Dhalia's engagement by using his magic or devices.

The playful character. When everyone is busy, he is the one who gets to play with dhalia and be her shadow sometimes. Everyone wants to kill him cause of his teasing to everyone LMAO. The prankster. He also always came up of a plan to make Cedric jealous.

10. JordanHarlow

JordanHarlow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can some one spoil something about henry and her relationship with the MC mom

MisaLissa likes this.
  11. Jolyana

Jolyana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard Idrisia ^I think he writes like this^ is a boy is that true?

12. lafleurdhiver

lafleurdhiver Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, she is a girl. But in a side story she dresses as a boy and talks to Dahlia. Cedric is pissed off because of this since he thinks the handsome knight (adrisha) is flirting with Dahlia :blob_grin::blob_grin:

13. engengeng19

engengeng19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaoo i saw it by a chance, but perhaps are you referring to my spoiler? Of course, I might be wrong as well:blobsweat_2: But let me clarify it, someone asked who's Adrisha(OG!FL!) ended up with not who's Dahlia(our MC) ended up with, so I answered no one. Since there's no more statement about about Adrisha's love interest :blobwoah::blob_zipper_mouth: (I believe that a girl and a boy can stay as friend to the end so yeah :blob_grin:)

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    Bella94, SkyLisette, AnniePoo and 2 others like this.
  14. Kikim

Kikim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  15. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon my poor English. I just wanted to confirm, did Cedric really forget his old memories with Dahlia and didn't get the memories back? although I had read a spoiler, mentioned that he still loved her even without his past memories, it kinda unfortunate if he forgot his memories with Dahlia.:blobcry:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  16. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no he did get them back. They did 'it' when stuck in a simulation/matic bound world sort of, created by Lewain to give them a chance to get his memories back, and cedric still didn't have his memories back by that time although he already was in love with her again. It's after that day/night that he got them back and apologized to her.

17. DyzZ

DyzZ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I see! I feel relieved after saw this spoiler. Thank you for the confirmation!!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

18. Chillungs

Chillungs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He remembered again because of lewain. He remembered when they were sent to an unknown island.

19. AnniePoo

AnniePoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone provide spoilers or detail around these scenes?
    1. Cedric's reaction when he find out about Dahlia's power?
    1.a. Do her powers work on him? If so, how did he feel?
    2. When does Dahlia realize she loves Cedric?
    2.a. Does she tell him? When? What's his reaction?
    3. How does Cedric propose?
    3.a. Was the Emperor surprised to find out they were dating? (I bet he was elated.)
    4. Is Lewain still in love with Adisha?

20. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the same route like Jubelian and Max? They love each other, but her daddy is always number 1. Ahh.. of course in this case, it's Hikan :ROFLMAO:
    And it's kind of rare where the ML comes and live with FL cause usually we only can see the FL goes to ML:notworthy:
    Both are not bad tho:p

Creolenerd and AnniePoo like this.