Spoiler The Mountain, Sea and Sea / 산해진미 (R19)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (idk if im the only one who cant see the cover but i'll just reupload it anyways)
    [​IMG]

MTL description:
    'A women born with a golden sack will lay golden eggs.'

'Li', the youngest princess of the metonymy, was born with gold.

In order to save the country suffering from foreign invasion, Li is
    promised the protection of the Dragon Emperor and is married to the prince of Sura.

I've heard that there are four princes, but only three have met ?

“It is deplorable that a wife’s love must be split in three.”
    The second prince, Haeyu, who is difficult to read hidden behind a friendly smile.

“My sexiest dresses up nicely, so of course I have to go.”
    “I hope the princess is happy here.”
    Lee Do, the 3rd prince fell in love with Lee at first sight, and Yeonjo, the 4th prince who seems to have many stories.

Meanwhile, Lee wants to find the whereabouts of her longtime correspondence friend 'Yuyu'... … .

Then one day, while taking a walk in the forest, Lee meets an unfamiliar man at Sura Palace.

A gaze like an awl that scans through the skin texture.
    His vertically wide shoulders and thick veins on his forearms.

“Can I ask who you are, and your affiliation with Hamza?”

In front of the giant man she had encountered for the first time in his life, Li asked, trembling.

“Yuyu.”
    "you… … , Yes?!"

Nonsense. It can't be.
    There's no way someone like that could be the pure Yuyu I was looking for!

Male Protagonist 1: Ki-ryun - The eldest son of a dragon, the first prince of Sura, and a water dragon who rules the East Sea.
    Because his mother was imprisoned by Haeyu's mother's conspiracy, he lives only with a sense of revenge. A bloody archer who has been barred from entering Sura Palace since his childhood incident, and rolled in the battlefield while guarding the boundary between the sea and land.

Male Protagonist 2: Haeyu - The second prince of Sura Kingdom and a water dragon who rules the West Sea.
    He has a great desire for power and does not hesitate to whisper sweet words for his purpose. He has been swayed by his mother's desire to become Empress Dowager for the rest of her life, and he doesn't know what he really likes.(?)

*Male Protagonist 3: Yeonjo - The 4th prince of the kingdom of Sura and the water dragon who rules the frozen North Sea.
    He had a friendly personality who liked to take care of flowers and animals, but after losing his mother, he imprisoned himself in the Bukhae Palace. Born premature and unable to control his power, the water dragon's tail occasionally sticks out.

*Female protagonist: Lee - A koi princess who married the princes of Sura.
    Born with a golden sword, she was chosen as the right person for the 'revelation' given to heaven and married to the sons of Yonghwang. A kind and courageous sunshine type princess who grew up receiving a lot of love.

shiory likes this.
  5. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Who’s the end game ?

6. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ki-ryun the long haired one

shiory, november27 and trashconsumer like this.
  7. asagisora

asagisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oohh.. i n t e r e s t i n g
    reversed harem with non human characters :aww::aww:

8. RegisteredToAskAThing

RegisteredToAskAThing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear I read some korean MTL comments saying it wasn't a true R19 reverse harem novel

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  9. tylerdylan18

tylerdylan18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler
    MTL last chapter

113. Fin

When he hugs Lee, he turns into a careless man, so I doubt if he really is Hyun-gun. He was a busy man who didn't let Lee go, even though he had to put on a robe like early in the morning for inquiry.

But even waiting for him without falling asleep until after midnight, he had no answer at all.

“Have you not heard of such a rumor? The emperor, whose love for his wife, is said to keep the empress sleepless every night.”

“Hey, what an absurd rumor!”

As the chest wraps were loosened, the plump flesh came out like a lump. Li rubbed his cheeks as softly red as a burning candle, and finally raised his hands and feet again this time. The man, who grew more talkative with each passing day, knew better than the ghosts how to lure Lee into adulthood.

He bites his bulging nipples and crosses his tongue in a lustful way. Her cheeks trembled at the sensation of being rubbed with milk grains evenly wrapped around her two-pronged tongue.

“Ugh, ah… … .”

Because of the overflowing breast milk after giving birth, Ki-ryun would always drain the milk in this way.

As a fishman, Lee has half the characteristics of fish and mammals, so the mammary glands develop at the same time as spawning, but since the baby to feed is still only playing in the egg, all the precious milk passed into the man's mouth.

“Ah, with the help of a nanny for this, I- Uh-huh.”

Who would consider a man who puts a nipple in his mouth like a child and sucks with all his might as the supreme emperor of this country? While I'm afraid that light-spoken courtiers will look at it and bow down, it's not bad to feel like I'm sinking as my limbs lose strength.

Heh, the man's body, who gathered his chest in a circle and sucked it carefully, exuded a characteristic sweet smell. Wearing loosely pulled down clothes, wearing Lee's body shape, the movement of her man's slow lick of her lips was the most bizarre.

What if the baby has nothing to eat? I couldn't help but reject him, who clings to me every day, even though I'm worried. The tiredness of the day was completely relieved by hanging out under the flickering lights of the candlestick, the soft mouth movements and the sweet smell of milk.

“I want to see you soon.”

“Is the due date summer?”

The golden eggs laid with all kinds of hardships were placed in the shrine where the energy of the stars was the most in the Cheon Sowon, and they were steadily playing the role of marbles. The egg, which became the treasure of Sura-guk, warmed the sea in an instant with a warm energy like spring, and the sea quickly returned to normal water temperature.

But here, there were two who did not join the crowd of joy.

This is because the golden egg, which is to be hatched this summer, could not return to its parent's arms and had to take on the role of the sun in the shrine. The couple went to the shrine every day with a heart of infidelity, but the sadness of not being able to live with her child was unavoidable.

Instead of entrusting it to the subordinate Nain, Li made the clothes and shoes for the first child to wear by herself. Whether you know their sincerity, the golden eggs that were rolling around in the water roamed around happily every time the couple came to visit. It was a cruel look, as if showing off his talent.

The curiosity and affection towards the baby who will come out of the eggshell grew rapidly as time passed.

“How lovely.”

“I will become a child who resembles you and is loved by everyone.”

“I wish I could be like His Majesty, a healthy, courageous child.”

The man, who had been suckled to his satisfaction, left a sweet kiss on Lee's cheek. Again, it is clear that milking was an excuse and filled with self-interest. A milky white liquid that could not be swallowed was dripping on the man's red lips, on the corner of her chin and on the blanket.

Then, as the man's lips slid down and dig into Lee's mouth, the sweetness spread. The taste that wraps around the root of the tongue with thick saliva is extremely sweet.

While mixing his tongue, a large hand grabbed Li's slender chest as if squeezing out the rest, and squeezed it as if pulling it. As she scraped the stiff nipples with her thumbs as if on fire, Lee's bottom heated up helplessly.

Could it be that a man who has been wearing a skirt for a long time is anxious with his face wanting to go inside the skirt? I thought I slept early today.

Lee took a languid breath and hugged the neck of the man who was digging inside. Every time she sends her greetings to her metonymy, it's hard to know how to capture the love this man spreads.

Hiding their hardships at Sura Palace, and finding out later that they suffered in the East Sea because they could not return to their homeland out of guilt, their parents could not easily believe what Lee had to say and questioned it twice or three times.

There is no way he can handle the overflowing love, so he feels like he is living with a sweet taste that he will not get tired of for the rest of his life. His parents asked if that was true, and he piled up unnecessary worries, arguing that he wasn't a tyrant of the relentless East Sea. Anyway, I had to know that the liver of a koi was the size of a bean.

When I suddenly remembered the feelings of my parents and my two older sisters, I thought that I might be a courageous celebration as Ki-ryun said. For a koi.

Therefore, it was only a few days ago that Ki-ryun announced that he would personally travel to the metonymy country. The time was early summer when the eggs hatched.

Thanks to this, the country of metonymy, which was suddenly in danger of having to meet the emperor of a great country, took an emergency. He wished for a warm hospitality from inside and outside the banquet rather than a banquet, but it must not have been the position to welcome the distinguished guests.

“Ah, uh… … . yes."

Lee, who was mixed in the man's arms, swallowed a groan.

The pubic bone protruding from the convexity quickly hits the buttocks. Every time the sheep squirmed like a dragon, going back and forth without restraint, a sense of pleasure was inflated.

If I made you tired, I knew you would get tired of it. That reliable penis is the magic of magic because the more I hold it, the more I want to put it in.

My stomach tingled every time I churned the flesh full of seeds that made children young. As her man chewed the back of Li's blushing neck, the fluffy fur soared.

Thick glans clumps up on the inner wall like a sucker and then falls off, and in the pleasure of coming back to the nursery and falling, Li bent her back and rubbed her forehead against the duvet.

The man who ejected semen while pushing the cervix up deep grabbed Lee's moaning nape. Then he kissed her sweetly and whispered.

“Did you get a reply?”

“Oh, uh… … . Yes, it seems that Abamama is having a hectic day preparing to meet His Majesty.”

“Even though I said there was no need for that. I hope you don't overdo it."

“As a parent, it is natural to want to look good to a son-in-law who cares for his daughter.”

But do you know mama mama and abama mama? That Ki-ryun wants to win their favor as much as the two of them.

Although he lives in the midst of political affairs, the thing that the emperor of a great country cares and worries the most is the king and wife of the metonymous country. I thought about how to look good dozens of times a day, and when I came to ask Lee for advice, I said everything.

Lee's constant display of affection through correspondence has softened their boundaries a lot, but the king and his wife knew that their first meeting was not good.

Ki-ryun was trying hard to erase the wrong first impression. As well as her handwritten letters, she sent countless tributes and tokens of love for Lee, leaving Lee worried about the treasury of Sura.

Ki-ryun pressed and rubbed her soft lips against Lee's sweat-drenched forehead. Originally, they were on fire, but after realizing that the two of them corresponded to each other when they were young, every night has been swelteringly hot. It seems that it is not an exaggeration to say that you can move even if you just make eye contact.

“I think a fixed fate really exists. Older Wolha must have twisted several layers of red thread.”

It was a short letter from Haeyu that led me to learn the story of the past.

It is said that she is living on a remote island in the West Sea, taking care of the sick Shin Mi-rang. It was an overly brief and plain letter, as his character, but it was enough to clear up the misunderstandings that had piled up.

“It’s not decided, it’s made.”

“It’s okay to do it.”

Arriving at Sura Palace and looking back on the days that have passed so far, it makes sense.

It was fate to meet Ki-ryun at the waterfall, but the relationship that would have ended just like that was tied up again by Lee's will. If I had given up without visiting Geumwaheon directly with my own two feet. If I had returned to the metonymy country without a pulse, the happiness I am today would not have come.

“Still, I was so surprised back then. When you come with blood stained with a dark appearance... … . I thought he was a true assassin.”

Each time he saw it, Lee grunted, stroking the back of the man's hand, which was still dotted with bitter scars.

The man who smiles while looking at Lee with his fully recovered eyes is still often injured and returns, but it must have been that he was aiming for Lee's affection, which was full of worries.

Coming back with a broken wound is similar to how I looked when I was young, trying to get my parents' attention. So, even though Lee knew everything, he pretended not to know and caressed her Ki-ryun. She felt like she had two children to take care of like a cub day and night as the king grew more and more clever.

Hanari liked to spread affection. She liked her man more, whom she was born into. If Lee spreads her affection as much as the pegs in her palace's front yard, she returns as much as the river that surrounds the capital city.

The couple exchanged affection and flirted with each other.

“Really, that’s what Kim said when the words came out. The first time I saw Ki-ryun in the coral forest that day... … .”

Looking forward to the return of spring.

I was looking forward to the moments that I would greet with my loved ones, the seasons that would bloom in various colors and the future that would stretch out like a flowering branch.

The road would not be difficult if we walked along with the cold that came unknowingly.

The wind, covered with the fresh scent of spring like the scent of a bird, sneaks through the open window and carries Lee's babbling voice out of the bedroom and into the spacious palace.

Sura Palace, which always seemed cold and lonely, was full of bright spring energy. Just as blessings are sprinkled on the life path that two people will walk side by side for a long time together.

[The Mountain, Sea and Sea fin.]