LCD The New Gate

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by palaraya, Apr 6, 2016.

1. LazyLuong

LazyLuong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read much of volume 6, can someone tell me if this arc is done yet or do I have to wait for volume 7 (probably half the volume) for the arc to finish.

2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Hard to say, it seems like one part is done, but something else is about to begin, could be the end of the arc, could just be an intermission.

3. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That mostly accurate. They finished the volume 6 ARC but it does link up to 7. We just don't know what or who Shin and company will face in 7. Well we know the name of the organisation but we have no clue about who the ennemies within will be. They mostly tied up one big villain ARC. They don't know where they are going next.

4. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "grasp" your chance already Schneeeeeee!!!!

chopin124 likes this.
  5. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    is shin dense or what? making me SO MAD!! this is frustration is overbearing!

6. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't know if the feelings of Schnee is real or just programmed but he knows

7. chopin124

chopin124 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really dense... He knows, he's just reluctant and hasn't moved on from Marino yet imo

Nykooo and Nyarlathotep like this.
  8. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ffs Wilhelm... there should be a limit to how much you need Shin to bail your ass out of situations...

chopin124 likes this.
  9. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    to be fair, they are fighting demons now I doubt an ordinary upper class chosen one can fight against one

10. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    i doubt shin and gang doesnt know whats going on, i mean, the 'eline' is being tracked right from the moment he/it left palmirack, and shibaid is no stupid chara either... its all according to keikaku i guess.. haha

11. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't just an upper class chosen one, he's also a Critical....

12. SquirFail

Reading List:
    Link
    he may be a Critical but still doesn't have enough skills to defend nor fight against a count class demon and above....

Correction: He may fight and win against a Count Class demon but only if he doesn't get controlled first

13. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol am I the only one imagining some fat, skinny and ugly dudes in badass high end armor ? This game is really cruel xD

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    No major changes, the girl in the recent chapters, only managed to upgrade her chest, and not completely stop being a loli. So the guys in your example might be able to gain a small amount of muscle, or just (figuratively) round out their appearances, unless they use something with a shapeshifting or illusion feature to change completely.

15. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they do need a vehicule for Shin to intervene. Shin is so OP that there is no real challenge for him alone. The Author seem to put someone else in Danger to allow him to move. Wilhelm is just an easy target for that purpose. Schnee is also totally OP in that world and now he's giving us Filma who's been capture if we go by the appearance. I am expecting we will learn what happened to her in the next chapter now.

The appearance of the players was one thing, but NPC like Schnee or Tiera appearance are not restricted and could be, in the case of created support caracters, adapted to the personnal preference of the player.

I agree it's frustrating to see Shin slow on the uptake when it comes to Schnee love. Still it's also true that we don't know how long it was since Marino died for him. What we know is that he was gone for nearly one month to find and fight Origin. After that he was awoken 500 years later. Still for him the death of his lover could have happened between one to three month in concious time. It's a really short time to grieve. Even if Schnee waited for more than 500 years from her perspective.

16. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't Marino just a in-game girl friend? Like they've never interacted off line. How can he be so obsessive about her?

17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    She was the rl girlfriend, who started playing the game to be with him more.

18. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back Willie-poo

Gavin likes this.
  19. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be more players showing up? So far crazy girl Milt is the only indication that other players can reach this place and there's no clue how she did it. So far it does not seem many players will show up but perhaps there are already other players out there?

My theory is a quest is involved.

20. CockyBrat

CockyBrat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There were already 2 other players that showed up back before the monster wave. The married couple with the adopted quality daughter.
    And a servant of Shin told him that some players appeared but Snow kept it hidden from him.