LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Like ren said previously
    Qidian having shares in munpia doesn't do too much. Since its ultimately the author and the company behind them who decide. Many authors for example publish the same novel in multiple other Korean novel sites in addition to munpia. So its not like qidian can just waltz in and say no. Its ultimately up to the author and/or their publisher whether WW gets the rights or not

2. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Awwww shieeet. He found out who his gaming lil bro is.

twinklecake likes this.
  3. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, it is pretty interesting. I hope the tower favours people like Hajin who can't fight but are able to use their wit and skills to get ahead.

twinklecake likes this.
  4. Ethess

Ethess The Optimistic Pessimist

Reading List:
    Link
    "Wit and skills". Sure.

5. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Boss is so cute

twinklecake likes this.
  6. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this type of novel, it is very rare to see a sneaky way to kill the final boss before the designated "final battle". It is the type of plot hole that is generally glossed over.
    At least Hajin is trying to kill the "believed" final boss in a more logical way, inside the tower. She may not be the actual final boss all said and done, but for a growth type boss, killing her as early as possible is the right idea.
    So with the change in setting, we have Chae Jinyoon as the middle Boss that Hajin has already killed, and Jin Sahyuk as at least a pre-final boss, what other surprise do we have in store?

twinklecake likes this.
  7. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandpa Chae will be pretty troublesome when he inevitably finds out. He sounds like a monster in human skin from what I've seen. The type of person who'd look at having a literal devil as a family member as a good thing, and his death as a lost opportunity.

I wonder if Hajin can kill Odin in the tower if Boss and Arnold Schwarzenegger pitch in. He should be weakened as well... Though Hajin's Stigma is sealed outside his personal chambers, so he can't do anti-magic. I really really hope there will be at least a showdown though.

FriendlyDemon likes this.
  8. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't the system only prohibit Stigmas use at the lower levels though?
    On another note: I just noticed that if Hajin really leaves this world at the end of the story then wouldn't Boss suffer the most out of all the ships? I mean, she is constantly getting more used to the idea of Hajin taking care of her needs. And that might still go on for several years unless Hajin leaves CT prematurely. She might end up worse than Nayun at this point lol.

twinklecake likes this.
  9. Teisen

Teisen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there a downloadable version for that novel or something? i just startet it and that the WW KR novel downtime will kill me :|
    i know i can use pirat sites in that time but i dislike that idea ....

10. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    you still have a couple of weeks before it goes down

11. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually not entirely clear on what a lower level is. Is a tower even a physical structure you climb up, or does it go downwards like the inverted tower in Sintra, Portugal? Do lower levels mean numerically lower levels or what? I'm not sure... But there seem to me multiple administrators, so maybe how much he can use depends on who's in charge.

Maybe he'll get to interact with the admins, even. Who knows? They're being kept as a mystery at this point, like many other things Hajin knows but won't talk about, so you have to keep reading... Well played, you damn author.

Also, forget about Boss, what about my poor Evandel!? She needs her papa!

Dart and FriendlyDemon like this.
  12. autumnscarf

autumnscarf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajin went through a mock Tower climb during the final exam in the 'What Must Be Done' arc. He mentioned during it that it wasn't like the Tower he designed, but he only designed one Tower (the one he's going through right now). The mock Tower climb didn't have a system but it had automatic transfers for clearing levels based on rank with rest periods between them. I assume this Tower physically goes up since it showed up in the middle of the ocean, but it probably doesn't matter that much how it's oriented physically given how RPGish the setup is.

13. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, seems like Luke isn't really fond of Hajins Stigma use at the second level and i wouldn't be surprised if he already punishes Hajin for using it considering he has been warned by the system before. Just Hajin things...
    I could see them allowing its use once the other participants reach a point where they mostly got back their usual stats though.

Dart likes this.
  14. twinklecake

Reading List:
    Link
    I can see it already. Hajin almost kills Odin. Luke cockblocks him. Odin gets away and takes precautions against anti-magic projectiles. CT is screwed over because Hajin was their trump card against Odin...

Hopefully Boss or Jain don't find out, since there is no way he wouldn't be punished over it. Hell, even if he kills Odin now it would be like stealing their prey.

Edit: Wait, I'm stupid. It doesn't matter who dies since it was literally said this chapter that you get to respawn at the tutorial. So either way, Hajin is an idiot?

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    viprei and FriendlyDemon like this.
  15. Zackarov

Zackarov ~ Cheese Bear ~

Reading List:
    Link
    it shaves one of their 7 lives though, also the time to redo the tutorial is widening the gap between the killer and the victim.

16. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably just wants to farm their (well, in this case Odins) additional lives since he currently is unbeatable. He can build up his strength while they have to constantly restart levels and at stage two even the tutorial. He'll get new Skills and Techniques and therefore be able to fight them for real once they reach the higher levels and regain their stats considering that he wouldn't stand a chance otherwise.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    twinklecake likes this.
  17. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a typical novel, the battle of such a plot importance cannot happen without a lot of setup, even though logically it should.

It would be funny if the last life of Bell was taken out by Jin Sahyuk herself, considering how much she claimed wanting to do so in revenge for having her entrance ticket taken. Wouldn't that be something?

viprei likes this.
  18. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a question? Why don't Hajin try and enlist help from the other CT members in killing Sahyuk? I'm pretty sure they won't mind, especially Boss (if she wants to continue eating his food). At the most, he will have to owe favors to them which wouldn't really matter since he is already part of CT now.

I understand that he is probably unbeatable for his current level right now, but hey why not go the extra mile the ensure a 100% death rate for Sahyuk?

19. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he is not the smartest phone in the shop really, and it has been argued in several occasions on this LCD... in any case, sure there must be better ways to do things... but if he makes things easier for himself there wouldn't be much of a plot would it?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  20. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a random thought:

I wonder what would happen if he uses the laptop's link feature and links it to the system. Would he then get an AI assistant on his smartwatch?